抜け出せる日は来るよ
立ち止らずに歩いていればね
問題はいつもある胸は渦巻いている
それでも生きている

同じ空の下であなたも生きている

honeysenpai17
03-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Here's English Translations:

While avoiding the too dazzling sun that was walking and was dropping under of the blue sky the eyes with the hand

Soaring to how be the worry of painful now which may be a courage to stop to continue to become want to attach り

And come be painful to Oh My God, god help and be anymore and it is not possible although it goes and escaped and is even though able to make efforts and able to be a little more and tell good repeatedly and came thus far

Depressing insect did unreasonableness a little bit even passing ざま "good morning" that wakes up also in such good morning

Certain that is living to direct direction even whether or not it is not only me even whether or not it seems do not not observe it even when it laughs from one and two certain ね painful to not say to よ, who so

《主語なし》Day when loads (It' s My Life) and be able to get out and be able to say hope stands and comes and able to be walking without stopping and the chest that always there is a spring problem is whirling it is alive none the less

Even you are alive under the same sky