PDA

View Full Version : unfinished work...

wolfenstain2k7
03-15-2008, 02:01 AM
Until now I have heard countless times the people, (friends) who whine about how that series end suck, and how they shouldn't have canceled that show and didn't give a crap about it, and just say "get over it is just a show".
but it wasn't until now that I figured, what they were feeling in the last 3 days, I have watched two great stories with a really bad conclusion.
I realized that it wasn't just a show it was much more than that. It was a compelling story, The brilliant work of a person who had brought out it's vision how he/she saw things And captivated the audience with it's characters.

but When I saw the endings of this 2 magnificent stories I was disappointed.
I felt something empty inside me, this wasn't just a show, this wasn't a meaningless project, a bad series that deserved to be canceled this wasn't a lousy story with no effort. it wasn't the case this were really good stories that were just cut off is frustrating :banghead:.
so I would like you to named the shows that you think did not deserved such a bad ending or to be canceled.

oh yeah the 2 series were dearS and golden boy :glare: I'm not that deep so sue me. in the case of dearS I'm reading the manga so no spoilers!!!!.

that is all thanks for your time and good night.

Relentless
03-15-2008, 03:22 AM
Gantz
Air Gear
A lot of the 25 episode animes
With Gantz the anime reached the point the manga is at and they had to bs the ending.

ghost_in_the_shell
03-15-2008, 07:59 AM
Berserk was like that.

Even Evangelion is like that. They ran out of cash - and the series wasn't popular when it first came out.

Souji Seta
03-17-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm not so sure but there are some animes that I didn't like the ending especially when you can tell that there might be a second season.
I didn't like the ending of Elfen Lied and Full Metal Alchemist. The story just ain't over yet.