PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions

godmer69
03-14-2008, 02:52 PM
i would like to find an anime or more than 1 animes that follow the devellopement of a character , but in a martial art way or supernatural power

what i mean is that i would like it to have a nice plot and to see the character fight tru different situations

after watching lot of animes i realised what i likes is to see the character become stronger trough the anime and if possible to see it from the beggining like HxH , naruto , bleach and even kiba could fit in what im looking for : the characters nearly all starts from nothing and then get to find their power or their strenght and train to become stronger or fight and gain experience.

also OFFTOPIC: if you have any suggestion for romance anime that goes tru hard situations and with a serious story that go deep into the character
i like for exemple something that follow the main character and let us know him really well and let us feel what he go trough and his relationship with the lover.

all suggestion are welcome ... BRING EM ON :laugh:

sanders49
03-18-2008, 10:32 AM
I have two anime that you should watch, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Histories strongest disciple Kenichi. the first has got to be my favorite but it doesn't get to the real growth/ fighting part that your looking for until a few episodes in. The second is a pretty straightforward martial arts show. hopefully this helped