PDA

View Full Version : Talents

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Are you good at something, or do you have any certain talents that you're proud of??

The only talent or anything I'm good at, is drawing. I don't mean to brag, but seemed like I was born knowing how to draw. Maybe I should improve my art further and maybe draw manga, who knows??

sa5m
03-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Yooo! Competition winning violinist right here yo! #1 in Michigan. Booyah.

Besides that I have a little teeny drawing talent. Not much to make anything out of it though. But I have made illustrations for a book in China. :3

qG.Shogun
03-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm doing Muay Tai(Chinice Kickboxing) doing it for almost 10 years now always been pretty good at it going to fight in K1 when i trained far enough.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't have a talent, that's mine.

The Governator
03-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I can dance when I'm drunk, is that a talant?

Baka
03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I play guitar. And I can burp aat will. Really load too.

Sanosuke23
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
I have Improved Retribution Aura and Pursuit of Justice.

I had an art thread here at some point, and I currently have both a dA and an FA account. So I draw.

NinnaMoon
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Well, I sing!! Most people say that I'm good....you guys can judge that!!

I also dance!! Pretty darn good at it to!!

I cook!
I clean!
I'm a really good athlete! *is that even a talent??*
I can drawl to! *that should have been first! IDIOT!!*

-Kitsune-
03-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Good topic, we all get to show off a little.

Yooo! Competition winning violinist right here yo! #1 in Michigan. Booyah.

OMG, jinglefox you live in Michigan too? =O

*ahem* Anyways, the things that I have talents for are:
Poetry/ Creative writing -I'm in honors English and I have a couple of awards for my poetry publishings.
Singing- A lot of people say that I have a perfect voice for opera and "emotional singing", whatever the hell that means =/
Drawing- Some of my drawings of Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Itachi, and some other chatacter are posted in the schools art display and our Anime Club's glass display case at school. Nothing much but it's something ^.^;

Other than that, I'm utterly talentless.

IceBubleFlava
03-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm doing Muay Tai(Chinice Kickboxing) doing it for almost 10 years now always been pretty good at it going to fight in K1 when i trained far enough.

Isn't Muay Tai a Thai sport. Thailand people's sports homie. How I know if you've ever watched the Ong Bok Warrior, The protector (I think that's a show.) Well Tony Jaa knows how to do Muay tai, and he's Thai. Plus the chinese sports r Kung fu. He's sooo skilled at it. Way better than Jackie Chan. Well I don't know if this info is correct, all I know is it was developed in Southeast Asia, where China which is LAME!! is in the EAST.
ANYWAYS
Well my talents are Graffiti. all my friends say I'm the best. Cuz' nobody around from where I live knows how to do it. But I don't brag that's not how I do.
I can also draw some manga, and other stuff. But I started drawing when I was on in the 6th. grade. (Drew a self portrait of meself see in my profile.)
I'm also bilingual (speaks 2 languages.) That's bout it, not that much huh?
YEAH!!!!:D

DarkMoonPrincess
03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I've been able to do gymnastics for about 16 years.
I still compete where I can.

demonplight
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
I can cook, fix cars, fix computers, fix most things.
sleep for 23 hours in a single 24 hour period, with out waking, and stay up for 5 days no drugs!

overwatch
03-11-2008, 07:20 PM
hmm I have some skill with modelling:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/overmind_2000/carni4.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/overmind_2000/IMG_0720.jpg

and I am working on developing my skills as a photographer
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/overmind_2000/IMG_0914.jpg
(taken in a zoo - so a little cheating ;))

aside from that - hmm - cooking, probably about it that I can think of for now

Flah Blah
03-11-2008, 07:21 PM
The art of deception.

Krista Logan
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
cooking, and getting B's on my math tests are my best talents! and I might try to learn how to play the guitar

shadow slayer x
03-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I can draw, me and my friends are currently in the process of completing the 3rd chapter for our manga, we each took turns desighning a character.

I guess you can say that I'm really good at writing stories, although I wont show the manga (copyright porpuses) I would be glad to put some of my stories on here. But they aren't exactly for the younger crowds...not like that either. And I'm not bragging just telling you, I'm good at other things but I think that would be spamming.

Gizoku
03-11-2008, 08:34 PM
None that I recall...I guess drawing, and my talent for finding something out before the person tell me....and my ability to doze off in class.

sa5m
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Good topic, we all get to show off a little.

OMG, jinglefox you live in Michigan too? =O

*ahem* Anyways, the things that I have talents for are:
Poetry/ Creative writing -I'm in honors English and I have a couple of awards for my poetry publishings.
Singing- A lot of people say that I have a perfect voice for opera and "emotional singing", whatever the hell that means =/
Drawing- Some of my drawings of Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Itachi, and some other chatacter are posted in the schools art display and our Anime Club's glass display case at school. Nothing much but it's something ^.^;

Other than that, I'm utterly talentless.

SWEET! Michiganians! *high-five* XD

Btw I can also hula-hoop for long periods of time on an of my limbs, including my neck. (Does that count as a talent? O.o)

MooT
03-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Guitar for 3 1/2 years and still going, Piano/Keyboard, Connecting Relationships with Pets like my dog :O, Wushu :D, Drawing, Soccer, Badminton, Running, Acting. There's so much out there. Haha but in the end its what you like to do, and whats in your heart I guess :/

Vintniv
03-11-2008, 09:53 PM
I would guess Photoshop and building stuff out of legos. I am not half bad with the Vocals on Rock Band though.

Fabala
03-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Picking things up. I can't say I'm especially talented in any one area, because I'm the sort of person who seems naturally good at everything I try. School subjects, writing, drawing, painting, certain sports, games (especially strategy), all things work-related, etc. etc. I have a knack for only needing to do something once or only needing to be shown once before I can do it like a pro. And sometimes I just figure it out for myself.

My older brother will no longer play board games with me because every time he has shown me a new one I've turned around and beaten him. And no, he doesn't let me. We are far too competitive for that.

International 4-8818
03-12-2008, 12:44 AM
This thread screams Napoleon Dynamite quotes. Me, i can beat up a kid without feeling regret if you call that a talent. Oh and i can do tax returns go me!

BiggSam
03-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Yeah...Well I can bake cookies (gingerbread)
and grill like a grilling person that's really better than mediocre at grilling.
I can also find THIS PICTURE!!:http://www.animeforum.com/image/766204721e58028e65.jpgMWAHAHAHAhhahahahahah

FEAR ME FEARSOME PICTURE FINDING-NESDITUDEOSITYISHING!!!

Masali
03-12-2008, 01:17 AM
To quote sublime

I can play the guitar like a mother effin Riot.

Mini
03-12-2008, 01:45 AM
I can stand on two tennis balls up to 5 minutes without touching the ground and I can walk on a line........Is this a talent???Or is it odd and crazy!!

Souji Seta
03-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Talents? Hmm, I don't know.
My friends always say I'm quite the Gunslinger. I guess thats my talent.
Using guns

poison.ivy
03-12-2008, 04:16 AM
Hmmm, I guess drawing. But I'm not satisfied with my skills, I wanna be better. And remembering things, I've a pretty good memory. And maybe even martial arts. Idk, I've always been a total anti-talent for sports, but then I've started training martial arts and I'm doing pretty solid! But I'm not satisfied with that either. My mind wants more and better, but my body's not listening >.> I guess I need more training.

red_sky300
03-12-2008, 04:26 AM
id say drawing, and playing guitar

yilin
03-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Are you good at something, or do you have any certain talents that you're proud of??

The only talent or anything I'm good at, is drawing. I don't mean to brag, but seemed like I was born knowing how to draw. Maybe I should improve my art further and maybe draw manga, who knows??

wow... I want to see your artworks!!!

My talent are:

to draw ( just check my thread at fan arts and give me some comment please...)
to sing

Inactive Account 0061
03-12-2008, 05:56 AM
i don't think i have any talents at anything xD

jakun_kenpachi
03-12-2008, 06:01 AM
i don't think i have any talents at anything xDme too!
The only talent i have is that i can turn a debate into a death match, or debate for long amounts of time.~last post for many hours.

BiggSam
03-12-2008, 06:07 AM
I totally forgot about legoes. My little brother got a Star Wars snow speeder set for his birthday one year and once he finished putting it together and said I could mess with them I made the coolest tank EVER. I did something very similar using a knex roller coaster set I got...that was a lot of fun.

And here's a wierd one...Unless I have a rifle scope when shooting a rifle I can actually shoot better with a pistol.

gaburieru
03-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Well I'm a programmer^^ I'm currently building my own anime-community.

lovely_gurl_of_rose
03-12-2008, 09:33 AM
yes i have a lot of talents like i can sing,dance,good at sports specially race running,draw and paint beautifully, participate in debate and dramatics competitions and also im good in studies.
but i need to brush them to perfection.so im in my action already.

Wilson
03-12-2008, 09:40 AM
So long as nobody ever asks me to prove it, my talents are singing, playing guitar, breakdancing, and EVERY form of martial art.

If you want proof....then I suppose you could subtract 3 or 4 of those talents from the list.

Infinita
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I have talent in music. Playing the piano and the flute are my major ones. I also have the ability to pick up an instrument and learn it every quickly. Drawing is a minor one. I think I have talent but that's only because my friends say I'm good. Same goes for writing. And singing.....I guess I can say I have my days.....lol ^^

Hypergraphian
03-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Perfect pitched, which means I can tell that my PC is buzzing in D. I can pick up most instruments on my own but the one I've been trained on is the piano, so I'm best at that. I used to play the guitar and violin but those were tough on my fingers so I stuck to the piano. Was in the school band so I've played the clarinet and the flute too. The only thing I can't play, the drums. I have horrible coordination.

I sing, I also write, as some of you have noticed, but I wouldn't say I'm extremely talented in writing until I can get something published. Singing competitions I've won when I was younger. I do some charity performances with a choir now since my voice isn't as strong as it was.

Other minor talents? 4 Headshots with a single clip on the Desert Eagle in Counter Strike. That was fun. Oh wait, that's luck and not skill.

Zwaztika
03-13-2008, 12:57 AM
i don't think i have any talents at anything xD

I believe everyone has at least a talent.
The thing that you must do is to find it.
I believe that you are interested to something, perhaps art, sport, etc.
You must deepen it.

I have a talent in Mathematics and teaching Mathematics, but I don't have any talent in art, although I like arts, such as music. I like sport too, but I don't have any talent in it.

Famahama
03-13-2008, 01:09 AM
im building up my talents. I dont have one im born with so im planning to grow one at will. BOOYAH!

Targeting;
Photography (experience, 2 months),
Photoshop (Approx 1 year),
Drawings (4 months ago, but i never been seriously drawing until just recently),
Illustrator (... 0 degrees of nothingness),
Piano (none)

╬Karami Mew~Meow
03-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Erm...I wouldn't say I have a "completely great talent", because I jump to one thing to another too quickly, and don't even finish the first one I'm working on -__- And, got kinda lazy ....
But, drawing, or art, from my dad, *being an athlete didn't catch on cuz of my weak-ish body*talkin bout the inside, not physically*), idk, i was more talented when I was a kid than now...(my talent, i son't even exactly know...is that a talent..?? !) lol

Meyrin
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm good at sports-Does that count as a talent?
singing-My friends say that I'm good but it ain't my strong interest
drawing-I won many prizes but that ain't my fav either.

Sports all the way

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-13-2008, 04:32 PM
wow... I want to see your artworks!!!

My talent are:

to draw ( just check my thread at fan arts and give me some comment please...)
to sing
Oh, you sing?? That's nice. I've always wondered what yilin sounded like. ^^ I might wanna check out your fan art, because it sounds great, but I don't usually go to the fan art section, but for you, I'll might make an exception, buddy!

IchigoKiss
03-13-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm really proud of my legs : L and my creativity because i am the fastest person in the class :laugh:
and my stuff is different from your stuff [ no offence ] and is writing backwars a talent??

sataned
03-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Im a greatest PROCRASTINATOR ... i guess that s a talent...

Perpetual Specter
03-13-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure if it's a talent, but I'm very good at getting things done "at the last minute." Seriously, no joke. Also, I excel at quick-memory tests and I can catch on to almost any video game very quickly.

Xieshunnuan
03-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Mines would be video games n drawing xP

CancerianLove626
03-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I am an artist first and foremost. I'm also a dancer, cheerleader, and I'm really good at writing. I also care for animals, if that's a talent ;) And, I like babying my boyfriend. I think he would consider that a talent!

John Watson
03-14-2008, 07:54 AM
I can draw very well. I know how to draw from my own imagination and I know how to copy-draw. (Am I being full of myself? O.o) I can also sing and dance and also write fairly well. :]

Gaarademon
03-14-2008, 07:59 AM
many thing im good at:
1. Guitar
2. Video Games
3. Writing Stories
4. School I guess
5. Sleeping

plucky
03-15-2008, 12:53 AM
I can do a mean Woody Wood Pecker impersination. I can kinda sing. I'm a decent writer. I'm good at designing things. I'm amazing at balancing check books.
They're all completely useless talents, aside from the check book.

Elfy
03-15-2008, 01:21 AM
hmm..I suppose I can say I'm decent at clarinet playing..I should hope so given I'm a clarinet teacher :-P

actually I hate to sound boastful but I am quite good, but if I actually practiced...I could be awesome, or so my teacher says

~*Red*~
03-15-2008, 04:19 AM
My talent has to be that I write some pretty good fanfics.

yilin
03-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh, you sing?? That's nice. I've always wondered what yilin sounded like. ^^ I might wanna check out your fan art, because it sounds great, but I don't usually go to the fan art section, but for you, I'll might make an exception, buddy!

hehehe.... thank you.... just leave some comment to my artworks and I wanna see your artworks too.... please post it too...^^

Naix
03-15-2008, 07:09 AM
well...talents ? Hmm..Well Iīm considered good Iin Sword-fighting by my trainer..

Ramona Flowers
03-24-2008, 12:10 PM
I used to be an insane artist, I could draw thrings that blew my own mind. But then I stopped taking speed and haven't drawn since.

Ooo, I'm surprisingly good at wrestling.

Marshmallow Fluff
03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm good at video games, I am very good at reading both manga and books, and I am quite smart when it comes to math. I also like to draw, but I don't think they're that good. ;3

daft
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
The ability to transfer images derived from my own imagination into my hand, and bringing them about onto paper, with the assistance of a pencil.

serasvct
03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm a writer: since I was about nine years old, I've been writing fiction.

Inamorata
03-24-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm a artists.. I've been drawing since the first time I watched the flintstones, ect... I always love poetry, and music. Right now I'm focussed on my art, but hopefully in the future music and poetry will takes it's play in my life.

PigFarts
03-24-2008, 04:10 PM
I sing and act!

I've been acting for a little over 14 years (started in Children's Musicals when I was, of course, a child!) and it's the one thing that has affected my personallity the MOST. I'm very outgoing and if it weren't for the stage, I don't think I would be so loud, random, or care free.

The singing thing has only been recent. Of course, I was in a lot of musicals, so I've ALWAYS been singing, but for the past three years, I only have two words for myself: CHOIR NERD! Being in so many choirs and traveling to so many places JUST to sing has driven me to want to pursue a career in the field of music. It truly is my passion.

But I also enjoy drawing and writing, though I believe I'm better at the latter.

kaori_tenshi
03-24-2008, 04:35 PM
I've won at my school districts creavitve writing contest.
Also my art was featured at our state capital along with a few others.
So I guess mine are writing and drawing ^.^;

Mow_Uchiha2008
03-25-2008, 03:54 PM
I have talent into mount strategies. I mount strategies for all possible or impossible situations and occasions.

Bittersweet
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm pretty good at drawing. ^^; Nothing too special though. I think, though I'm better at writing short stories. Many of my friends have told me I could become a writer, except that I can't ever finish a long story that I begin. c.c;

TarBall
03-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Im not that good at anything but I can do a little bit of everything =/

dunno if thats good

But Im pretty good with computers and programming but thats not a talent thats just a bunch of information in my brain @_@

Future_Defense
03-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Talents?

hmm, I guess a talent of mine would be my ability to memorize certain things almost instantly. Not everything, but I don't have to study for most of my classes because I just get it. It's kind of odd, but I guess that's a talent.

SuXrys
03-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Same here, drawing aswell. Always easy to get the highest grade in the art classes ^_^; hahah! Shame that it isn't like that in any other classes.. damn it! >_< curse

Reita_Fanatic
03-25-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm really good at remembering numbers :D

because of this, i don't even need a phone book.
[doesn't mean i don't have one]

and I kick mad butt in DDR.

double A's on expert :p haha.

broken_white_roses
03-25-2008, 06:26 PM
I am allowed to brag right? I sing. I sing [and i quote] like an angel from the heavens. *blushes* thats what im told anyway

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
03-25-2008, 07:18 PM
I can sing really well. 8-)

Snababo
03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
I can sing (but prefer not too)

I can pay attention in bussiness class (trust me it's a talent)

I can solve the rubix cube

I can read book in no time at all

I can remember the story off every book I read down to the nitty gritty details (can't remeber caracters or the name of the books, when I see the book I know I)

Makeshift tidy that actually looks tidy.

Not sure if they all count as talents but whatever.

Red&Stiletto
03-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Well, I'm not really EXPERTICE on anything I do but I have small potentials in all the things I'm about to list.

Singing, dancing, drawing, poetry, stroy writing, baking, cleaning, child care, laziness, photography, tennis, golf, violin, painting, ceramics, gardening, track, dog grooming, getting B's on everything, hording and laundry (though my mom and I disagree in the art of folding towels). Again, NOT an EXPERT!

~*Lady

Saint Seiya
03-25-2008, 07:48 PM
i guess i can draw?
and make ppl laugh

Moonlight Eve
03-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah...Well I can bake cookies (gingerbread)
and grill like a grilling person that's really better than mediocre at grilling.
I can also find THIS PICTURE!!:http://www.animeforum.com/image/766204721e58028e65.jpgMWAHAHAHAhhahahahahah

FEAR ME FEARSOME PICTURE FINDING-NESDITUDEOSITYISHING!!!

Oh dear God..I laughed for 10 minutes straight, after seeing this pic!! Good one Sam!!

Talent?? Uhh...nope..sorry, can't think of any.

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-25-2008, 09:09 PM
I did a little martial arts, and my senseis and sifus told me that I had potential, and that I was quite talented in some areas. I guess.

I don't know if this is a talent or not, but I can usually stare down anyone in my school(for some strage reason I don't know).

Sakura Holic
03-26-2008, 02:13 AM
My only talent is cleaning... =.=
And judging good music. =X

I am very sad. D:

Elena
03-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Afflction/Demonology kthnx

Seriously? I can cry on demand. And on tequila nights, I'm always the last one standing.

.Lovebeat
03-26-2008, 03:38 AM
If I can say so myself I don't have any talents. I'm more like average in everything I do.

A teacher once told me that I'm good at psychological thinking? :x

Amray
03-26-2008, 10:39 AM
I am good with my Hands. ;D

omniking3
03-26-2008, 10:51 AM
I possess the ability to use grammar correctly, which is a skill that is not very common on forums.

Nakyo - Verachtung
03-26-2008, 11:39 AM
I canīt drawing or singing or a sport art very good. But I can write beautifull stories or poems in german. And I can good listen.

Kobarokawa-San
03-26-2008, 01:38 PM
well i play saxophone very well as my teacher says

Amray
03-26-2008, 02:13 PM
I can run at 2300,000 miles per hour.

Aulos
03-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Um... apparently I have some talent for photography and designing signatures. Unfortunately, even though I enjoy both of them I see them as nothing more than a hobby.

ChibiNaruto
03-31-2008, 02:50 AM
I don't thing I have any talents that can excel anyone else's. I suppose I am pretty average..........

I can search things pretty fast on Google o.O Is that a talent?

ChibiInuyasha
03-31-2008, 03:14 AM
im flexible i was actually the most flexible guy in my school kinda embarresing actually i am also pretty fast had to keep it so my last name wasnt a fluke ^_^

Nariko
03-31-2008, 03:41 AM
I'm quite good using my mouth and my tongue. I'd say that's my best talent. ;D

naotavespaboy
03-31-2008, 05:27 AM
I don't really excel at anything and have no natural talents. I'm distinctly average at everything I have learnt to do. I am a fast learner though so I guess thats my talent.

sensei-zeb
03-31-2008, 08:37 AM
i would say that i have a natural talent of playing any sport.

Inactive Account 0061
03-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Well don't really think it's a talent but

I can beat up anyone without even feeling anything.
(Even broke a dudes arm before. Just laughed about it :D)

And can't really feel pain on my body. ^^

LittleMomo
03-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Hmm...my talents?

I used to be good at making poems really quickly xD I stopped making them now.

I was 2nd place at the spelling bee during 5th and 7th grade.

I can sing and dance. I just dun want to open it to everyone! >.<

Overall, no one's perfect and has all the talents xD Unless you are one! Anyways, I might have more talents that I thought I would. Who knows, everyone might have a new talent out of nowhere. :3