PDA

View Full Version : Crying Song?

John Watson
03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
What song just makes you cry, like everytime you hear it you just end up sobbing? o.o I wanna know.

Mines is: Lilium (From Elfenlied anime the opening theme)
It is in Latin and is so sad! ;-;

NinnaMoon
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow, that's a good question!!! Hmm...*thinking really hard*...umm....hm....grrrr....Ahhhh....ergh.....Oh hhh!!!!!!!

*panting*

I don't know at the moment...*in a panic*...ask me later!!!! *running out the door crying*

Alright got it!!

It probably is the gospel song....

"I need you now!" by: Smoky Norful

gaburieru
03-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Oh the list is long...

Sonata Arctica - Tallulah
Hammerfall - Never Ever

Well it is songs by metalbands but the lryics strikes right into my heart.

-Kitsune-
03-11-2008, 01:46 PM
"For Fruits Basket" by Ritsuko Okazaki. For some reason the english version of this song makes me cry every time I hear it. "The Last Night" by Skillet usually does too =/

daft
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
'The Unknown Glow' by envy, seriously makes a tough guy like myself cry helplessly everytime. Actually any song by envy makes me cry. Damn these things called 'emotions'!

Masali
03-12-2008, 01:16 AM
I have, like, a list.

"Falling Slowly" by Glen Hanserd and Marketa Irglova
"Let it Be" by The Beatles, especially the version in across the universe coupled with the funeral scenes
"Otherside" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Friend of a Friend" Foo Fighters
"Let Go" by Frou Frou
"Hide and Seek" By Imogen Heap (Who's the singer for Frou Frou) but that song doesn't make me teary anymore ever since the SNL digital short "Dear Sister" and when I learned they used it on the OC. Kind of ruined it for me.

I'm not exactly a man's man haha. Music typically makes me teary, since it's like the most important thing to me.

Datenshi
03-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Cyberbird - Yoko Kanno and Gabriela Robin
Requiem for a Tower - LOTR
Eru No Shouzou (http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=-Trj9jjlVMg) (El's Portrait) - Sound Horizon
you - dai

jenilo
03-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Well, I not cry so much after listening any songs. But song from the movie Titanic-OST "My heart will go on" really brings tears in my eyes.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
03-12-2008, 08:36 AM
"Let it Be" by The Beatles, especially the version in across the universe coupled with the funeral scenes
"Otherside" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

GAH! Now I'm going to cry... both very very sad songs ;____;.

Uh... usually instrumental songs make me cry. But there's also "Arekara" by Mikuni Shimokawa, which is quite tear jerking. And for some reason, the first couple of times I heard "Moon on the Water" by Sowelu, I cried O_o;.

Aizmov
03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Crying song? That's a weird thing that I've never heard of before.
There are various songs that makes me laugh though, almost all songs by SOAD.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
03-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Usually I find myself crying to the songs in the list below and well, at the moment I've probably done my fair share of crying T_T:

Blackbird - Alter Bridge
In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge
Say My Name - Within Temptation
Already Gone - Crossfade

Also, Some of the music from both Wolf's Rain and DN Angel makes me cry at times as not only is it
so beautiful to listen to but it just has such feeling to it.

CapnJack
03-15-2008, 05:20 AM
What song just makes you cry, like everytime you hear it you just end up sobbing? o.o I wanna know.

Mines is: Lilium (From Elfenlied anime the opening theme)
It is in Latin and is so sad! ;-;

Lilium, wow good choice. I can totally understand how that song would get to you. Its so solom, slow, and powerful.

I few songs get me going. I one that instantly tops my list is "Somewhere out there" by Linda Ronstat and James Ingram from the movie An American Tail. For as long as I can remember that song always hit the right trigger on me. Im not positive but I think once I even cryed in my sleep while it was playing on the radio. Omg, why am I so darn sensitive? >.> ;;

poison.ivy
03-15-2008, 06:38 AM
I can cry on almost every song if I put myself and my bf or friends in that situation. But I often cry cuz some songs just melt my heart. Like "I coud die for you" by RHCP or "Dreams come true" by HammerFall. Really sad songs are "Angels fall first" by Nightwish... "Love you to death" by Kamelot... "My heart will go on" is a classic... "Conversations with my 13-year old self" by P!nk... *smirk* Okay, that's enough.

Zelly
03-15-2008, 12:41 PM
4 AM Forever - Lostprophets.

Sen No Yoru Wo Koete, from Bleach.. Though I got it from my friend, not by watching the anime.

Masali
03-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Blackbird - Alter Bridge

Feel fortunate, for you just came close to death. Youtube has saved your life, for I had to know if Alter Bridge covered "Blackbird" by the Beatles and if they did, I would've had to summon Zombie John Lennon and Yoko Ono and he would've had to come to your house and violate you, while Yoko Ono sang.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Devin Townsend - Funeral
Keane - A Bad Dream
Alice in Chains - Don't Follow

;_; Sadness.

Inactive Account 0061
03-15-2008, 04:18 PM
when my big sis sings. most of all because i am in pain when she sings O_o

Merodi
03-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Mine is the song called- How Can I Not Love You?

Very time I hear that song I start crying. T^T

kaori_tenshi
03-18-2008, 07:18 PM
The song they played at my mom's funeral:
BARBRA STREISAND - Ave Maria

I always tear up...

Faceless111
03-21-2008, 02:03 AM
I never cry over songs, but there are some songs that make me go soft inside. One of which is "Let go" by Frou Frou.

To list a few others:
"The Piano Man" by Billy Joel
"Tie my hands up" by Starsailor
"Street Spirits" by Radiohead

Perpetual Specter
03-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Mine is:

Never Too Late - 3 Days Grace

winry039
03-23-2008, 08:36 PM
my heart will go on from titanic

inOue
03-23-2008, 09:24 PM
The song they played at my mom's funeral:
BARBRA STREISAND - Ave Maria

I always tear up...

whew.. ave maria.. i almost feel like crying just by singing it <it's not that i'm good at singing>.. :closedeye

Eikoseisui
03-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Mine are:

"Standing at the Edge of the Earth" by Blessed Union of Souls
"My Immortal" by Evanescence
"First Love" by Utada Hikaru
"Don't Say Goodbye" by Paulina Rubio

LiLi.
03-24-2008, 05:58 AM
Oh peez. The two songs i usually get teary on is:

Because of You - Kelly (personal reason -ahem- ^^;; )

Sadness and Sorrow - Naruto

Ball Tripper
03-24-2008, 06:22 AM
There is no song that makes me cry everytime I hear it. Everything will lose it's potency on me after the first couple of times. But anyway a few of the songs that made me cry in order of just teary the first time to openly sobbing quite often

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Adam's Song - Blink 182
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
How Soon is Now - The Smiths
Mad World - Tears for Fears

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-25-2008, 07:56 PM
No song makes me cry, sorry. But the beautiful instrumentals from Jet Li's: Fearless makes me cry. Especially tracks: 33, 34 and 35.

devilsmaster
03-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Everything I do, do it for you by Bryan Adams
Little Girl by Enrique
My heart will go on by Celine Dion
But these songs not bring tears in my heart , i just get emotional during listening 'em.

BK_201
03-28-2008, 06:25 AM
There´s only one song that makes me cry (not always but pretty often).

"Mad World" by Tears for Fears.

There´s so much truth in it, making me think about life and the world we are living in. It´s really a sad song.

Fiery
03-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Wow, I'm going to feel like such a sap after posting this.

"Paperthin Hymn" - Anberlin

Snababo
03-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmm. Song don't make me cry music does. Music is the key good music good song bad music crap song. Strange that I am listening to the song at the time of this post. The music of the song is one that is soo moving it brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it.

A song for Ireland By: The Dubliners (Well they sing it not sure if they wrote it)

Amarhyllis
04-13-2008, 08:54 PM
I have three...
First Love by Utada Hikaru use to make me cry all the time, but not anymore.
but
Michi~to you all by Aluto and Vincent (Starry Starry Night) by Don McLean get me almost everytime

Ramona Flowers
04-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Most Death Cab for Cutie songs. :/

ATSUMA
04-14-2008, 10:43 AM
The Only Sound Which Bring my tears on . ( Aaron Carter - Keep Beliving )

:closedeye

Dark-Sasuke
04-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Lmfao

Atara Inferno
04-15-2008, 06:09 AM
I listen to slow songs, some of them are really sad and makes me cry. Here's the top songs that makes me cry.

Frankie J - "Daddy's little girl"
Alicia Keys - "Goodbye"
Elton Johns - "Candle in the Wind" [Dedicated to Princess Diana]
DJ Sammy - "Heaven£ [9/11 remix]
Luther Vandross - "Dance with my father" [Imagine it's your wedding day and where's your Daddy? ;_;]
Westlife - "I miss you"
Boys II Men - "A song for Mama"
Tupac - "Dear Mama"
Tupac - "Letter to my unborn child"
Bone Thugs and Harmony - "Crossroads"

SupaWeena
04-28-2008, 12:26 PM
My little girl by tim mcgraw

Cold, by crossfade

Lovesasuke4ever01
04-28-2008, 07:40 PM
well the song that made me cry was...well still are
Wintersleep by Olivia
Sadness and Sorrow by Naruto
Memories by Within Temptation

-Kitsune-
04-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh, I just remembered the worst one I have. I wont even listen to it because it reminds me too much of... sad stuff? >.>

Butterfly kisses- Robert Carlisle

It makes me cry EVERY time I hear it.

MetalKnight
04-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Most slow sad songs usually bore me. So there aren't many "crying" songs that are in my musical tastes (metal/rock) that push me to cry, only a few songs I feel are depressing to think about...

Paschendale – Iron Maiden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1TOITfRl4E), Depressing in an "All Quiet in the Western Front" kinda way...

Creep - Radiohead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM), just depressing to hear. Especially when it's raining outside.

A Tout Le Monde – Megadeth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhAdjEvyWEk), Sad in the sense the it revolves around death - but beautiful… I’d want this song to be played at my funeral.

Hallelujah – Leonard Coheh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ) , Perhaps the only exception... The song strikes a sad chord when it's well placed in a movie or show. When I think about it, it's probably the only song that's driven (or helped) me shed any tears.

gaiaonline_sucks
05-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse

(Tears Of Victory BTW)

Red&Stiletto
05-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Concrete Angel- Dunno

~*Lady

Daimastuny
05-06-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't cry <.< water just comes out of my eyes, that's it >.> My eyes get watery when I hear anything with a broken love, heart, a love song about someone dying, missing someone terribly, an impossible love.

RBD - Inalcansable
Ai - Daisuki da yo
Ai - Tadakimi wo aishiteru

aishiteru333
05-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Chanson De L'Adieu- Chopin. It's beautiful

Light Buster
05-21-2008, 07:37 PM
"Foreplay/Longtime" by Boston. Instant classic.

International 4-8818
05-22-2008, 12:48 AM
I do not know of a song that has made me cry. i guess a song that would make me cry is something that is able to manage to pull all my strings, blame me for 911, call me names, lower my self-esteem, say that i'm to blame for my parents to divorce, i caused the dinosaurs to end, i caused sars, polio, and all the other deadly viruses, i am hated by everyone, i will die a virgin, and that i am ugly/stupid......................... sure then i guess i would cry.

Oracle
05-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Well. Not cry, but when I hear some of the Kingdom Heart's themes, I feel. . . depressed. O.o; I don't know. . .

~ Darling Dream ~
05-24-2008, 11:39 AM
There's about a thousand Evanescence songs that make me cry. XD And "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace is sad, I cry at that one.

...don't even get me started with "Shadow of the Day".... my gosh, the lyrics and the music and the video is just so freakin sad.... ;_;

Vasarian
05-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Konstatine by Something Corporate.... Saddest that I ever heard

THE ICE ANGEL
05-28-2008, 04:21 AM
For me there are two
"When I'm gone" and "Hailie's song"
They're both by Eminem

hirokiaibalovex3
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Mine is Planetarium by Ai Ootsuka. It's a really sad song for me, because it reminds me of Hana Yori Dango, the drama. T_T

neverway
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Michelle Branch - "goodbye to you" (the version that was used in Buffy)
Eric Clapton - "Bell Bottom Blues"

those are the two main ones anyway, there are dozens that will just kill me.

OH.. and i learned yesterday that the music that plays in The Barrens in WoW will make me cry.. lots of memories of my ex wife while that music was going. that one is the worst of all.

Lavos
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
The Opening theme to Barney.

~Rose~
06-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Mr.Brightside by The Killers.

rEikAbLeU
06-12-2008, 06:34 PM
"A Fine Frenzy's ALMOST LOVERS" try listening to it guys, it's good...

N6194
06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Crying song?
lol.

Sangie
06-15-2008, 02:13 AM
My Chemical Romance's song Cancer. My papa died of cancer not even a year ago and everytime I hear that song I cry. xD

Another one would be Gary Jules' Mad World. I don't really know why on that one.