PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid: which your favorite Metal Gear?

Mow_Uchiha2008
03-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Comment about your favorite Metal Gear Solid game.

My commentary is: Metal Gear solid 3 is simplisly amazing! Unbelievable graphics, unforgettable soundtrack, memorable characters, and the story is so incredible!!!
This game is a legend!!! Oh my!!! Snake Eater!!!

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-10-2008, 10:54 AM
MGS3. Big Boss is a god.

cyborgmonkey22
03-10-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah i would have to agree that mgs3 is the best so far but from what i've seen of mgs4 it looks like it just may take 1st place. but i love all the metal gear games. the only one i beat myself just happened to be mgs3. when the 1st mgs came out i was still in grade school and even though i played it and liked it i mostly watched my older brother play it until he beat it. i know a lot of people were disappointed with mgs2 but i liked it. however for some reason once i finished the intro mission when you play as snake i got to the end of that level, saw the whole scene where the ship snake's on gets destroyed but i wasn't able to get past that. for some unknown reason i finished the mission expecting to start the next one as raiden but after i finished the intro mission it took me back to the main menu and i couldn't figure out what happened. but i digress, mgs3 was the best in my opinion but they're all fun.

Dryaxx
03-10-2008, 04:45 PM
atm it is the 3rd. but when MGS4 get's out i think it's gonna be my fav xD

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-10-2008, 10:45 PM
however for some reason once i finished the intro mission when you play as snake i got to the end of that level, saw the whole scene where the ship snake's on gets destroyed but i wasn't able to get past that. for some unknown reason i finished the mission expecting to start the next one as raiden but after i finished the intro mission it took me back to the main menu and i couldn't figure out what happened.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you have the demo disc that came bundled with Zone of the Enders.

Masali
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
MGS3, obviously. It's genius.

-Batman-
03-11-2008, 01:44 AM

in that order.

cyborgmonkey22
03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you have the demo disc that came bundled with Zone of the Enders.
actually it wasn't because it was my brother's copy and he managed to get past that and not even he knew why it did that to me. but other than that i don't remember much since it was years ago. if i'm correct i think the disc got scratched but like i said it was years ago so i don't remember but it's not like it matters anymore anyway. so if you'll excuse me i have to save up for a ps3 so i can get a ps3 for when mgs4 comes out.