PDA

View Full Version : Same thing...different person

BiggSam
03-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Well...here's another one of those anime suggestion threads, so you should know the drill by now. Please help me out.

Anime I've seen:
Claymore
Inuyasha
Elfen Lied
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
Utawarerumono
Stellvia of the Universe
Blood Plus
Trinity Blood
Samauri Champloo
Eureka 7
DBZ
Dragonball
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fll Moon Wo Sagashite
Love Hina
Naruto
Gundam
Tokko

I'm into vampire/supernatural anime, but an open to new experiences.

StabWound
03-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho, Berserk and Hellsing seem like some you might like.

Datenshi
03-10-2008, 09:45 AM
You should really, really watch Hellsing. Like, now.

You haven't watched the Blood the Last Vampire movie, then? It's a lot darker and the style more realistic than the TV series, but I'd recommend it out of principle if you like vampires.

You might want to check out Rental Magica. It wouldn't harm you to take a look at Tsukihime and Fate/staynight as well. They all have interesting stories with a supernatural premise (again, if you like vampires Tsukihime is a must).

If you're looking for something a bit different, Darker Than Black is pretty good too.

WhispersInTheDark
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Personally I just finished 'Wolf's Rain', which isn't a vampire anime, but it is supernatural, though a bit depressing.

Also, Hellsing is a good one, along with Blood+

BiggSam
03-11-2008, 10:32 AM
You should really, really watch Hellsing. Like, now.

You haven't watched the Blood the Last Vampire movie, then?

I just watched Hellsing...ultra badass.

I did see blood the last... but when i was comprising my list i forgot about it

Datenshi
03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
It's always good to see the birth of a fellow fan :P

I forgot about this one eariler; have you watched Vampire Hunter D yet? It's heavy on the fantasy, with post-apocalyptic elements, and of course vampires. There are two OVA's out as of now, as far as I know.

poison.ivy
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Oh yeah, Vampire Hunter D is awesome, if you want supernaturals and vampires, there you have it.

BiggSam
03-14-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm going to try to watch Vampire hunter D as soon as I can...From what I've read it sounds pretty good. Thanks and please keep up the suggestions.

Baka
03-14-2008, 09:49 PM
If you liked Love Hina, you'll like Negima! It's made by the same guy,(Ken Akamatsu).