PDA

View Full Version : Saddest anime death show/s...

~*~Sasukeluvr~*~
03-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Hello...If you've seen an anime death show/s...post here!!!

Well, I'll tell you my saddest anime death show. They are: Negima and Chrno Crusade.

Negima:When Asuna died because she made a deal with a devil...she was three years old so she doesn't know what's a "Deal with a devil".

Chrno Crusade:When Chrno and Rosette died. Rosette died because she had stigmata. (Stigmata is when you see a vision of christ and you will bleed until you die!) Chrno died because he is a demon and it was he's last day to live. yeahthat:

chappie1989
03-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Chrno did not die because it was his last day to live. It was more like he ran out of energy normal demons can steal from the Astral Line with their horns. He ran out of energy because he did not have horns anymore and uses the clockwork to steal life from Rosette to temporarly get more energy to fight.
Chrno used his last bit of energy in the fight against aion(or spelled something like that) though aion still managed to stay alive at the end. If Chrno activated the clockwork before Rosette died he could have stolen her last bit of life energy and live on but he did not do so because he did not want to live without her or something like that.

OT: I have to agree with you it was one of the saddest death in an anime i have seen.

Souji Seta
03-11-2008, 02:26 AM
This thread, wouldn't it give lotsa spoilers to people? I mean, I know that Rosette and Chrno died but some people don't.

But anyways, it's their fault for reading the spoilers.

Spoiler warning mates! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!

The saddest anime death/s that I watched would be the ending of "Air". The two main characters died, so sad, so sad.

~*~Sasukeluvr~*~
03-11-2008, 06:31 AM
Chrno did not die because it was his last day to live. It was more like he ran out of energy normal demons can steal from the Astral Line with their horns. He ran out of energy because he did not have horns anymore and uses the clockwork to steal life from Rosette to temporarly get more energy to fight.
Chrno used his last bit of energy in the fight against aion(or spelled something like that) though aion still managed to stay alive at the end. If Chrno activated the clockwork before Rosette died he could have stolen her last bit of life energy and live on but he did not do so because he did not want to live without her or something like that.

OT: I have to agree with you it was one of the saddest death in an anime i have seen.

Oh I see...How sad. *:banghead:* I...am...a...baka!!!

Cat-Chan
03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh I see...How sad. *:banghead:* I...am...a...baka!!!

No you're not! xD You didn't know! And I guess people would be expecting it since it IS a death involved series..

Chiko-Chan
03-14-2008, 09:57 AM
i cried a lot when i watched Tokyo Mew Mew at the end i really thought that Ichigo died

Chrno Crusade is the second saddest anime ive ever seen TT.TT

BK_201
03-27-2008, 02:23 PM
The saddest Anime I´ve seen so far is Wolf´s Rain...It really made me cry (and all the other people who were watching it with me)^^"

I really like tragic endings lol
Now that I´ve read all the spoilers above, I want to watch these shows :)

CrimsonLumiere
03-27-2008, 09:17 PM
I agree Chrno Crusade is really one of the saddest anime ive seen

daft
03-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Tomoe's death in Samurai X:Trust & Betrayal. >.<, *sniff*

sakura rukia
03-28-2008, 12:48 PM
School days was so sad...The girl kept stabbing him and stabbing him.I was actually terrified.She kept stabbing him until he was dead.Then the girl that was in love with him went after the girl and slashed the other girls neck..Then she cut off the boys head and started hugging it..It was a killer ending.

reis_knight
04-13-2008, 12:03 PM
I thought that the end of witch hunter robin was kinda sad, that and if you look past the almost none stop killing higurashi no naku koro ni is also a little bit sad.

Shido
05-03-2008, 02:50 PM
I think blood + is sad (now that I finally have seen all the eps :P )

SPOILER

SPOILER

saya forced to kill her father (step ) then forced to vamp her lil brother , then her lil bro dies after being raped SAD

then the shift ALL of them die one after another always fearing death and always watching each other die , then carmen and moses commit suicide leaving poor lulu all alone SAD

Diva despite being cruel and murderous finally has what she always wanted , a family two daughters , but then is slain by saya only to have that family stripped from her . OH and saya was forced to kill her only real blood relative her lil sis diva XD SAD

Cytrode
05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Gungrave: Spoiler
The scene where Brandon learns that Harry is planning to kill Big Daddy, brandon draws his gun, finds he can't fire on his best friend, and is killed by Harry.

Really choked me up right there.

Lyssander
05-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Clannad movie was sad O.O
Elfen Lied as well =(
there are alot actually but I have to agree with the posts above that Chrno Crusade is one of the saddest animes so far... do not read the manga lol well its good but well.... you know haha

3pleT
05-06-2008, 02:42 AM
saikano, definitely.. especially deaths of akemi and kawahara ("it couldn't be helped, it's nobody' fault")

みきchan
06-06-2008, 04:33 PM
i was so sad in chrono crusade~
they died together sweet but my heart broke .....:(

Caliburn
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Miki Makimura's death in Devilman(when I watched Amon Apocalyspe of Devilman Miki's death made me wanna kill someone!)
Fllay and Stellar's deaths in Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny(Damn Rau and Blue Cosmos!)

Chocobo
06-14-2008, 06:28 PM
;_; For me...it'd have to clearly be Samurai-X Reflections

SPOILERS!!!

When Kenshin extracted that skin-eating disease, which eventually got around to most of his body and he became to weak, he went to Kaoru and died in her arms. ;____; Kenshin deserved a more happy...ending. Supposedly, Kenshin was given that ending as a peaceful way to go, from everything he went through. *mumble* That wasn't peaceful.

Ruby_MoonT
06-14-2008, 07:36 PM
not exactly saddest show, but the saddest ending of a character for me it was Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist. it was my first time crying from reading a manga, and I cried again when watching the anime.

Archaic Devices
06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
You may think I'm weird but here's my list:

Zatch Bell: Ok yeah I know that mamodos don't die, they just go back to the mamodo world, but I just had to cry when Dr. Riddles' mamodo got sent back.

D.Gray-man: The deaths in here aren't really sad...but I thought it was terrible when Daisya Barry died. It was also kinda sad to discover that Allen's "father" Mana died.

Blood+: So many deaths in this anime it's hard to keep track. Saya's dad, Saya's brother, Riku, Diva, and many other people. I also found the last episode sad when Saya had to go into her really long sleep.

Beezer
06-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Misato from Evangelion was a rough one. Towards the end a lot of the deaths while expected (who seriously didn't think massive deaths were coming),were really sad. They had done such a great job getting you to know everyones personalities that it just stunk when the end came.

oh and when it first came out, Gohan dying in "History of Trunks" had me sad and confused going wtf for like 2 days. lol memories

Mon1018
06-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Very nice entry.
That site is amazing for reviews.
Wonderful - I've been looking for it for a long time:cool:

winry13
06-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Chrono Crusade is the saddest anime.
I cried for almost an hour.

suzumi
06-22-2008, 06:58 AM
These are all the characters I cried for:

Stellar from Gundam SEED Destiny:
I actually didn't cry when she died. I cried durring the episode after that when Shinn "burries" her in the lake.
Shouko from Soukyu no Fafner:
Shouko's death was just tragic... And Soushi's monologue and the ending... *sob*
Daiichi from Bokurano:
I don't know why, but Daiichi was the only character I cried for... But Nakama, Moji, Maki, and Machi's deaths were sad too.
Mibuya from Gunparade March:
That was just...sad... I liked how they didn't let you hear what she said to Setoguchi. Like, it was for his ears alone.
Ernest from Megami Kouhosei:
Poor Tune...
Mitsuba from Gintama:
It was like this one bit of seriousness in this sea of comedy... And she really, really dies...
Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist:
Elysia asking why they were putting him in the ground was so realistic... But the fact that Roy cried got to me the most.

R.I.P.

Tsukiyomi Ikuto
06-26-2008, 09:45 PM
L

But that's probably because when I watched it I was like overly obbsessed with L lol

Lavos
06-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Haku and Zabuza in Naruto. When Zabuza started crying I lost it.

Tidus in FFX. That had me depressed for a whole day.

Lights_Kira
06-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Gilgamesh DX Uwaa! I cried my eyes out!

_Freddie_
06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Oh man. In Persona Trinity soul, so many people die for a 26 episode anime...

(SPOILERS)

They were all horrible, or, unique deaths too.

There was;

Yuki
Eiko
Ryou
Kanzato's parents
Morimoto
Megumi's little brother
All the marebitto

Morimoto's death was the saddest, because she had just recently found out she wasn't human, and couldn't tell Shin. She told him that all her memories were fake except the ones she had with him and their friends, and she tried to hold his hand and died reaching for it, and when Shin notices she died... it's horrible.

Eiko was in love with Ryou, and after he was fatally injured she ran to him even though he was trying to tell her to stay away, because he wasn't in control of his power anymore, and his power killed her right before his eyes and he starts screaming.

I had never cried over an anime before, my eyes have gotten watery, like when L died, but this is the first anime to make me cry, repeatedly. I think three times.

kingalfi
07-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Chrno Crusade, I still remember the feeling at the end... oh man i was numbstruck

kingalfi
07-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Tidus in FFX. That had me depressed for a whole day.

after finishing the game for the first time with two other friends... we went screaming into the street, not kidding

Diocletian
07-25-2008, 03:37 PM
GTO.Oh boy did I cry when Oni was locked up.Prison is death.

poison.ivy
07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Tomoe's death in Samurai X:Trust & Betrayal. >.<, *sniff*

*sniffff* Don't even mention it, my eyes are all teary right away! D: Also, Kenshin's death in "Reflections" was very sad, tho beautiful in a way. But ^this^ is sadder. =(

Otosu
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Kenshin when he died, and L's death. Both are the saddest I know of.

Ms. Lucy
08-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Mine would obviously be...

Mariko and Kurama's death in Elfen Lied.

Mariko had a horrible, lonely life. All she wanted was to see her mother and father. When she finally met her father Kurama (The mom is dead) he was going to kill her. But ended up dying with her.

Very sad.