PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like the Harvest Moon series??

x-danielle-x
02-29-2008, 05:54 AM
i have played nearly EVERY Harvest Moon game and im sooo addicted to it!

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Yea I've played It. I have made even a family.

Amray
03-03-2008, 05:45 PM
My Sis makes me play the "Wonderful Life" one just so that she can laugh at how I progress. Basically I suck.

And I still cannot believe that I still do not have a horse!! It was supposed to come the year before the one that I am on now and STILL has not!! :(

kenji174
03-05-2008, 07:47 AM
I loved the games ^^ I want to try the Innocent Life (futuristic Harvest Moon)
Amray: I feel sorry for you because you didnt get horse :(

x-danielle-x
03-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Right now Im addicted to Harvest Moon: friends of mineral town.

on my best file im in year 15 and i have 639,000g cuz im saving for the vacation house or whatever it is but i still have a LOOOOOOOOONG ways to go D: it costs 100,000,000g!

Famahama
03-05-2008, 08:10 AM
i have always tend to get lazy and lose the addictivity.

but one of the most addicted sim games ive ever played. It being in 3-D is FTL (for the lose) but i do play the 3-D, but not as easy going as the PS1 Back to Nature version.

rf switch
03-05-2008, 04:35 PM
I liked it on SNES. I had alot of fun with it.

Anyone have an opinion of Rune Factory?

Amray
03-06-2008, 10:01 AM
My Sis got that for Christmas. I have not seen much of it though.

Gero50
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
well i have red a lot about them but i am no expert or anything like that but i have played em on my computer and got far in the one for 64 i think

x-danielle-x
03-10-2008, 06:33 AM
hey guys here's a cheat for harvest moon: another wonderful life ::

::Lots of Gold ::

If you have 2 controllers plug one into the first port of your GameCube, amd the second one in the third port. Every time you press START on the controller in port three, you get 10,000 G.

If you only have one controller all you do is plug it into the third port and press START as many times as you want and then put it back in port one.

::Mega Items::

If you have your controller in port 3 and press the Z button you will get either most or all of the items!

cyborgmonkey22
03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
i love the harvest moon series. i haven't played many games in the series but the ones i have played were awesome. the one i played most was the one for the gba called "friends of mineral town" and i got very far into it. i almost was able to get married but i never managed to get the right upgrade to my house needed in order to get married which sucks because i had already managed to get a girl to like me enough to marry me but i couldn't marry her because my house wasn't big enough. but i digress. it's weird i hate manual labor but in harvest moon which is a game about farming it's addictive. i'm always trying to get the best tools and i'm always making sure my crops are growing good and such. it's weird how a game about manual labor can be so fun.

CancerianLove626
03-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Harvest Moon is one of my favorite games in this world. I am completely addicted to it, and play it pretty much constantly. I have HM:Friends of Mineral Town(GBA), HM:DS(Nintendo DS), HM:Magical Melody(GC), HM:Another Wonderful Life(GC), and HM:Wonderful Life (PS2)

I also have Rune Factory, and in my opinion, it is slightly more grown up. To me anyway. I think it is a great game for teenagers. The other Harvest Moon games are slightly juvenile in my opinion. :)

Binky
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Same its a good series =]

Zwaztika
03-13-2008, 01:48 AM
I play Harvest Moon Back to Nature (PS one) and my younger brother plays Harvest Moon Wonderful Life (PS2). The moment that I like is the harvesting time. Oh, I have married with Ann and she is pregnant now.

Saiyajin Mui
03-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Harvest Moon in my opinion has to be the most addictive game that I've played. That game's so addictive I'm even tempted to call in sick at work to play it. Currently playing its fantasy counterpart Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon on the DS and A Wonderful Life S.E. on the PS2. Heck, I'll even play the ol' Snes and GB/GBC/GBA/N64/PS ones every now and again.

In general, Harvest Moon ranks as one of my favourite series, ever. Can't wait for the new one for my DS and Rune Factory 2 (if it gets translated).

zyronet
03-13-2008, 03:05 AM
I've played that a lot of times. But whenever I feel like nothing else happens I get bored and leave it.

Infinita
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
That series was really good. I lost one of the games and I need to find it again. I got really far but I got tired of it for a bit. I should look for it again and see where I'm at. ^^

CancerianLove626
03-13-2008, 07:54 PM
I am SO excited for HM:Cute. It looks amazing!
I'm really excited that they have actually put some effort into this girl game, as opposed to all of the other ones! It seems like they put WAY more effort into it, than they did into HM: DS!

ryku isaigana
03-14-2008, 12:40 PM
I've played it once and it was really fun! Now I want to play it again...

Merodi
03-14-2008, 08:20 PM
I love Harvest Moon~ It's so awesome. I wish they'd make a Harvest Moon where you can marry the same sex, customize your character's looks, and be able to decided what you're baby's gender will be. >w<

rf switch
03-14-2008, 08:48 PM
I also have Rune Factory, and in my opinion, it is slightly more grown up. To me anyway. I think it is a great game for teenagers. The other Harvest Moon games are slightly juvenile in my opinion. :)
Hmm...If only my teenage years weren't behind me.

Meteor Dragon
03-27-2008, 02:43 AM
I like Harvest Moon also. I have not played full, but, it's a good game.

The Nightingale
03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Lol yes it's a strange game ^^ but somehow addicting, can't seem to get enough xD

I like the one on the the gamecube, though I forget what its called.
also the one on gameboy color was fun xD

KazuYuki
03-27-2008, 06:44 PM
harvest moon rocks i'm addicted to the game or is it love?