PDA

View Full Version : can chu look at mine?

KankurosPuppet
02-27-2008, 11:37 PM
uhh hi people i wanted to show you my signature and what it looks like... you might not be able to see all of it.Tell me if i need to work on it

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh218/Shikamarus-love/kankuro-2.jpg

P.S im a n00b at signatures

demonplight
02-28-2008, 01:19 PM
first I'm not all that good at these things yet...
but what software do you use?
Photoshop? GIMP? Paint shop pro?
I like large sigs personally, but I think the going trend is for the smaller ones. that being said I think 300x500 pixels is large given the community.
the painting is good.
I would place the text on a different layer to the heart (if it isn't)
keep the text in that same font, but take the heart and replace it (or keep it but put it on a different layer make it larger) move the heart to the BG and blend it.
that is for a sig.
personally I like the concept. you have a thought now all you need to do is put it into a square.

KankurosPuppet
02-28-2008, 05:58 PM
first I'm not all that good at these things yet...
but what software do you use?
Photoshop? GIMP? Paint shop pro?
I like large sigs personally, but I think the going trend is for the smaller ones. that being said I think 300x500 pixels is large given the community.
the painting is good.
I would place the text on a different layer to the heart (if it isn't)
keep the text in that same font, but take the heart and replace it (or keep it but put it on a different layer make it larger) move the heart to the BG and blend it.
that is for a sig.
personally I like the concept. you have a thought now all you need to do is put it into a square.

ok thaky you,i use photobucket,i dont know how to make signatures like yours but ill make my sig shorter ^^

Asriel
02-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Uhhhh....................i'm not sure what you mean by using photobucket but that looks a little more like fan art then a siggy.But okay.........
Anyway nice job.

KankurosPuppet
02-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Uhhhh....................i'm not sure what you mean by using photobucket but that looks a little more like fan art then a siggy.But okay.........
Anyway nice job.
i found the pic to use on photobucket and i make my own out of those
but,i see what your saying

demonplight
02-28-2008, 06:44 PM
look up GIMP, it is a FREE photo editing software that you can use to make well anything that you see me make.

demonplight
02-29-2008, 04:13 AM
a tip, when you make any thing, if you are cropping an image be sure to get a good clean line, use several layers with different colors so that you can see any pixels that are on the out line, switch between each layer until you have no misc pixels.
if you can use a magic wond tool, tweak the sensitivity settings, smooth the selection, or expand the selection. then delete the selection.
the ereaser tool is always better than the selection tool for cropping an image.
never paint on the same layer as the original image always use a different layer.
Have fun.

KankurosPuppet
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
a tip, when you make any thing, if you are cropping an image be sure to get a good clean line, use several layers with different colors so that you can see any pixels that are on the out line, switch between each layer until you have no misc pixels.
if you can use a magic wond tool, tweak the sensitivity settings, smooth the selection, or expand the selection. then delete the selection.
the ereaser tool is always better than the selection tool for cropping an image.
never paint on the same layer as the original image always use a different layer.
Have fun.
ohkk thak you so much ^^

Jagan Eye
03-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Your sig is very large. I make mine about 350 by 150. Also, if you do indeed get GIMP, you will be able to create backgrounds and keep your signatures from becoming blurry or of bad quality.

FlashD
03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Now that your software was finally installed I can clean this thread from all the system support stuff we don't need. O_o;;
Next time please use the PM system to solve such problems.
Thank you. ^_^

KankurosPuppet
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Now that your software was finally installed I can clean this thread from all the system support stuff we don't need. O_o;;
Next time please use the PM system to solve such problems.
Thank you. ^_^
uhh...... ohk.................................

jenilo
03-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Looking nice, but i also feels that instead of sigy this seems to be fan art.Well, this pic is good.