PDA

View Full Version : Darker Than Black

ryku isaigana
02-27-2008, 03:42 PM
So, has anyone seen Darker Than Black? If so, please, I'd love to hear your comments on it.

I enjoyed watching the first three episodes of Darker Than Black. It was really unique.
Also the main character, Li, he's got an awesome personality. Hopefully I'll watch more.

Datenshi
03-01-2008, 08:05 PM
It looks promising but I've only watched it on and off on TV. The first few episodes were kind of slow, though. It's a well made anime with an interesting premise. I'll have to get around to watching all of it some day.

Talking black cat with a kickass voice = win.

Chaos Proxy
03-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Just watched first 5 episodes of it and well .. it certainly is a "black" anime.
I mean, a student will burn alive her friend and her friends father? ._.

The main character is sucky (in my opinion), he's been killing other contractors with ease, even though he's power isn't that special. : (

Famahama
03-13-2008, 12:34 PM
^ somewhere there, but i still loved the action when he fought the Jet-li looking guy in the hotel.

and Li is an undercover cop with a bit 'o playboy attitude. how sexy.

Expecting a second season. and expecting Kirihara Misaki chasing down a runaway Li.

--

a bit random, but not so random.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/sdg.gif
Lawl.

CroSsplay!
03-13-2008, 09:08 PM
I saw some one cosplay as Li and i wanted to see the Anime evr since. never had the time thou :(

Chaos Proxy
03-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Just finished watching it.

It was quite good, though there were some unanswered questions the story seems to be over.

But I've read that an OVA will come this year what will conclude the series, so yeah wel'll see him again. [Hopefully the cat aswell.]

BK_201
03-19-2008, 09:26 AM
One of my favorite shows so far.
Li´s my favorite character (as you can see^^), mainly because I like such "dark" guys...somehow he reminds me of Eric Draven xD
I´m hopefully looking forward to the OVA, and a second season...

What I didn´t like were these "funny" sequences with that detective...they bored me -.-

The main character is sucky (in my opinion), he's been killing other contractors with ease, even though he's power isn't that special. : (

The fact that he is able to kill other contracters that easy, without having such a remarkable ability, makes him special somehow I guess :p

ryku isaigana
03-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Well, I'm glad to hear all your opinions.