PDA

View Full Version : What is the most important thing to you?

jakun_kenpachi
02-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Like the title said.
Who,or what?
For myself i will give away one of the many things for me.
I will not say my friends or anything like that, even if it is true because we are all going to hear this over and over again in this thread, what i will say the most important thing to me is to prove myself in every way that i feel like.
Dont worry about my friends comment you can just that i dont think i should.

demonplight
02-20-2008, 05:43 PM
the stuff on my hard drives, the data... it is easy to replace a HD, but the media is insane.

Kiishim Silhou
02-20-2008, 05:45 PM
The person precious to me and family ^-^

Nariko
02-20-2008, 05:49 PM
It happens to be someone and he's important to me in my life.

Love him so much. >_<

Chaos Proxy
02-20-2008, 05:50 PM
My unconscious.
Couldn't care less about anything else.

Baka
02-20-2008, 06:00 PM
the color pink
friends
electronics
TACO BELL
music

prototypetetra
02-20-2008, 06:06 PM
oh demonplight youre such a nerd... i wonder how much TBs of data you have already... my goal is 1 PB...

as for me.. hikari of course...

-@

Sanosuke23
02-20-2008, 06:14 PM
My right hand.

I don't mean that in a dirty way, I use my right hand to draw and not being able to do so this month made me realize how big a deal that is.

Flah Blah
02-20-2008, 06:18 PM
UCHIHA SASUKE ALL THE WAY~!!
I wouldn't be able to live!!!
AND MY OMEGA KAWAII POSTER OF INUYASHA AND KAGOME!

I'd say Tim Hortons (coffee).

yilin
02-20-2008, 06:22 PM
the most important to me is my memories....
because all of the people I know, things I touch and learn... etc....
are all in my memories....^_^

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-20-2008, 07:07 PM
I'd say life, but I don't mean that in a selfish way.

jakun_kenpachi
02-20-2008, 07:09 PM
I'd say life, but I don't mean that in a selfish way.
I think i understand what you mean by that. Even if it were selfish it would only be natural, no matter who you are. ( lets not turn what i said into a debate ok?)

ComposerOfRequiems
02-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Had I been asked this question 5 months ago, I would have said "myself". Selfish or not, I've always had to look out for myself first so, naturally, that would be my answer. However, as of late, things have changed. So, to me, someone I know and care about deeply is the most important thing in my life. She truly is and makes me see life differently than I use to.

~*Red*~
02-20-2008, 08:13 PM
The most important thing to me is my friends, family and my girlfriend.

sa5m
02-20-2008, 08:31 PM
My violin. D:

NinnaMoon
02-20-2008, 08:37 PM
The most important thing to me is my love and my life, and my love and life lies within my family, friends, and that darling boyfriend of mine!!

jakun_kenpachi
02-21-2008, 05:03 AM
I guess i will give away one more about myself.
I love my freedom.

zyronet
02-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Everyone I care for the most, which includes my family, friends and pets.
The most important thing to me is.. my education. Wait, does that even include in the "thing" category? >_>

chocovanilagal
02-21-2008, 06:05 AM
well as per the question....the most important thing to me is my heart with which i care for others.I know i sound kinda selfish at that point but without this heart(sensitive heart)of mine...i wouldnt have found love...i wouldnt have had the caring nature with which itake care of strangers and everything and everyone else....its only with this heart of mine i found a place in the world we/I live in, also found a place in the heart of my love...

███
02-21-2008, 06:11 AM
My underwear, I could lose mostly everything. But how would I go for my jogs without some support?

Daenerys
02-21-2008, 06:14 AM
my reputation.
my boyfriend.
my mom.
money.
getting kids off my lawn

Exquiro
02-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I honestly cannot think of anything. It's not that things don't matter to me, it's just that I can't single one out, there is no one thing that is so important to me that it defeats all others...

I don't care about what other think, so I don't see why I should have to prove myself to anyone. There is no one person that I couldn't live without. I may be materialistic, but I'm not -that- bothered. Memories can be rebuilt. If I were to lose my right hand, I would learn to draw with my left. I enjoy climbing, but it's not all that important to me. I don't play and instruments, I don't have a massive manga collection, I'm not dating anyone, I don't love life, I don't love college, I don't love colour, or sound, or... you get the idea.

I asked a friend, she asked me what makes me happy... I dunno =/

EDIT: EMO EMOEM EO *cuts* yeah I know.

Lune Cy
02-21-2008, 08:51 AM
since i cant value things/persons as they deserve..whats making me unimportant
then i would give away...the person that values me as i deserve since that is important..to me..

demonplight
02-21-2008, 09:50 AM
oh demonplight youre such a nerd... i wonder how much TBs of data you have already... my goal is 1 PB...

as for me.. hikari of course...

-@

My computer currently has 3 HD, one the master is a small 120 gig, it is only for the OS, and other programs. the other 2 are a 500 gig 74&#37; full, and a 1 TB that well has like 4 gig used.
but aside from that I have my Ethical Business management mid term on it 10 pages of blood and guts, My calculus home work, notes from classes, banking information, passwords, billing accounts, all my credit card statements from like the past 3 years.....
in fact my renters insurance insures the data as much as it does the hard ware from loss.
then there are programs, like PS 2 I bought and a few others. cost of the MP3's
then the time it takes to patch the OS so that it doesn't crap out. when you think about it the data is more valuable than the machine.
In addition where as I would miss someone, I don't think that them dieing is a sad thing. every one dies, and I am a Christian. so like my mom I know she would be in a good place.

BiggSam
02-21-2008, 09:59 AM
getting kids off my lawn

Darn kids! Get offa my lawn!!

Anyway, Family is number 1 in my life.

Aki no iko
02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
My significant other

Meyrin
02-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Hockey

It's my life.I'll go crazy if I can't play.

clowangel
02-21-2008, 04:21 PM
The most important thing to me? Well, not many things are important to me...but there is one thing I treasure above all else, and that is myself. Call me selfish if you want because it's true. I won't deny it. ^_^;

Fuu Kasumi
02-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Honestly:

Family.
Myself.
Friends.
Music.

in that order

Infinita
02-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I did think about that once. But I rather think of the present then get too far ahead of myself. I do think my family, friends and music are what are important to me. ^^

Occupied_900
02-22-2008, 12:15 PM
My friend and my soul.....

Ramona Flowers
02-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Asides from my newly found significant other I would have to say...

My earlier significant other and the hopes and dreams we shared. They keep me going.

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
The most important thing to me is my parents because without them I wouldn't be in this world today. Also, they feed me, house me, shuffle me around to sports, and so on.

2nd most improtant thing to me is food and water, can't live without it :p

Lola Granola
02-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Not failing life.

Tayuya+
02-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Happiness. I have a reeeeally tough time being truly happy, so when I am (usually if I'm watching anime, playing video games, or being with people who love me) it means a lot to me.

keezy.
02-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Family. Friends.
Duston.
Animals. Love.
Books. Music.
Memories. Photos.

Most important: Sassy, my cat. She was around before I was born and some of my personality resembles hers (weird as that may sound...), and in a way she influenced me a lot.

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I hate to say this but i will add one more, my pride. Without it I could do so much better. It holds me down but I just cant seem to swallow it when I should.

Trisseh
02-29-2008, 06:30 PM
My sister, and pretty much just my sister. If a girlfriend doesn't like sister and tries to draw me away from her at all, the girl goes bye bye.

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 06:35 PM
My sister, and pretty much just my sister. If a girlfriend doesn't like sister and tries to draw me away from her at all, the girl goes bye bye.

Thats really cool of you! Blood is thinker then water applies to you right? that is really good.

Trisseh
02-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Thats really cool of you! Blood is thinker then water applies to you right? that is really good.

Yeah, we've been through a lot =3
And for those who read my thread on incest, no we don't >_>

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah, we've been through a lot =3
And for those who read my thread on incest, no we don't >_>

Keep it up^^
Um.... incest.... ok........ nvm. I was going to say something WAY OFF topic about nvm that could also start a off topic talk.

Trisseh
02-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Keep it up^^
Um.... incest.... ok........ nvm. I was going to say something WAY OFF topic about nvm that could also start a off topic talk.

Heh, just saying, people probably saw me arguing in favor of incest then see me say this and think that I do my sister, which I don't =P

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Heh, just saying, people probably saw me arguing in favor of incest then see me say this and think that I do my sister, which I don't =P

Oh, i get it now. Sorry i never did go to that thread, and why would others care what you do/say anyways it is not their issue.

Inactive Account 0061
02-29-2008, 07:32 PM
nothing anymore....

that's why i think life is pointless ^^

lost the only important person in my life a year ago.

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 07:44 PM
nothing anymore....

that's why i think life is pointless ^^

lost the only important person in my life a year ago...... same here, but my dad was not the only important person, i had others, but they were not that high on my care list, but now they are. I am still sad and even woke up this morning thinking and crying about him and he died Jan 23rd 2007 at 4:03 A.M. from cancer. I however don't think life is pointless but thats just my thought.
I am so sorry to hear that you lost someone that means so much to you, I wish I knew how to make some of the pain that you maybe feeling go away.

Beast
02-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Music. Music is the only thing that allows me to fully express myself.

DarkMoonPrincess
02-29-2008, 08:09 PM
My anime. (Dun stand my way when it comes to this >/ )
A certain someone <3 (Duh)
My family

alarix
02-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Pythagoras's theorem.

With circles.

It's pretty hard.

Moonlight Eve
02-29-2008, 09:16 PM
1. The Coffee Beanery
2. Starbucks
3. The Java Hut

And there you have it. My most important things in life.

Lola Granola
02-29-2008, 10:45 PM
+ Family of course.

aishiteru333
02-29-2008, 11:22 PM
my love. being able to love and appreciate the beauty of life. all that it has to offer and the many surprises. they are very important to me.

LizaLiza
03-01-2008, 03:27 AM
What's important to me...nothing, really. I don't take life seriously enough to have something important. Maybe that's why I'm so lazy... =(

...Uh, but there is one special person in my life that has a great deal of impact on me, but that is it.

Datenshi
03-01-2008, 03:52 AM
It would be a hard choice between my books (jeez, do you know how much that copy of The Book of Enoch cost?) and a stable Internet connection.

Ah, you mean seriously? My family. Yep, all of them.

x0xfaizax0x
03-01-2008, 02:26 PM
My family,Friends,Cousins,House

Kincaid
03-01-2008, 02:30 PM
My freedom of expression.

Et cetera
03-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Hm, well looking at my current situation, I'll say success.
Other top priorities that I value include family, friends, and to have fun in life.

Prince Sapphire
03-01-2008, 07:46 PM
*snooOoooOor*

Oh, important thing... memories.

kaori_tenshi
03-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Memories.
Nostalgic memories are always fun. ^__^!

BuLmA
03-02-2008, 08:53 PM
The important things for me are......
•Family
•My love
•Friends
•Myself
•Future

DaSOCOM
03-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet: Hatred

Love can be broken, lost, or it just dissappears. Hatred stays, drives, and motivates.

Love's all fine and dandy, but a person reaches their greatest potential in times of hate.

Peace,
DaSOCOM

jakun_kenpachi
03-03-2008, 04:55 AM

Love can be broken, lost, or it just dissappears. Hatred stays, drives, and motivates.

Love's all fine and dandy, but a person reaches their greatest potential in times of hate.

Peace,
DaSOCOMthat really is unique! Hatred never crossed my mind as something people want, but personally i could do without hatred then i could think crystal clear but sadly i fell much.

qG.Shogun
03-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Ofcourse my girlfriend and my family.

Souji Seta
03-04-2008, 07:26 AM

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Hatred? I don't really think I cherish that emotion. Hatred destroys people from within. Hatred will bring about ruin. I believe all this because of experience. My hatred led me to a path which I could no longer leave.

The thing that I cherish the most is my memories, even though they are painful. The sweet times I've spent with my departed friends will always be there and overpower the sorrow.

IchigoKiss
03-20-2008, 04:27 PM
the most important to me is my memories....
because all of the people I know, things I touch and learn... etc....
are all in my memories....^_^

I would have to agree with ^

PLUS ::

My nintendo
My computer
My life

it's love <3

KazuYuki
03-20-2008, 05:09 PM
My violin. D:

wow you have a violin(i always wanted one of those)

anyway the most important thing to me is my pets. honestly i couldn't live without comming home and being trampled by a heard of cats and dogs rushing to greet me home with a wet lick,drool and purring.they are the most precious things to me.

CelestialMaidenofSilence
03-20-2008, 05:27 PM
If I had seen this a few weeks ago I would have said my dog, but she has sadly been put to sleep. Although its still terribly depressing, I understand she was in pain and it was for the best. But, through that experience I learned who were my best friends and who weren't. So I will say the most important things in my life are my friends that cried with me and supported me through it all as well as my very precious memories in which my dog will always live.

serasvct
03-20-2008, 07:14 PM
My family, above everything, and my creativity.

Goodylucky
03-20-2008, 07:29 PM
the most important thing is myself!! nah jk, I don't even care about myself.. the most important thing is actually my family, and my friends, actually, every one I know and like ^^

KP4
03-20-2008, 07:35 PM
My true beliefs and never betraying them.

Wilson
03-20-2008, 08:31 PM
My individuality. Being unique is important to me because I honestly do not like looking like I'm wanting to fit i with the crowd.

Then there's family and my girlfriend and all that jazz, but that stuff is obvious I think, but being recognized as an individual unlike other people is a big deal to me.

broken_white_roses
03-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Had I been asked this question 5 months ago, I would have said "myself". Selfish or not, I've always had to look out for myself first so, naturally, that would be my answer. However, as of late, things have changed. So, to me, someone I know and care about deeply is the most important thing in my life. She truly is and makes me see life differently than I use to.

i am envious of this. love is something i dream of. i would never give away my dreams

Eikoseisui
03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
My family, friends, pets, love, and memories.

Amray
03-23-2008, 01:53 PM
My Anime Collection and their perfect condition.

OH YEAH! and my friends and family too.. ^_^

jakun_kenpachi
03-23-2008, 02:14 PM
My Anime Collection and their perfect condition.

OH YEAH! and my friends and family too.. ^_^I like how friends and family came second! XD

Saint Seiya
03-23-2008, 02:20 PM
i guess my future and my mother. My friends are important but theyre not the most important thing in my life honestly.