PDA

View Full Version : least favourite anime?

Goodylucky
02-16-2008, 06:11 PM
what's your least favourite anime show that you had watched?? and why??
personally, I think mine should be shakugan no shana. even though I only have watched 15 episodes so far... it's kinda too boring for me to continue. but I like the opening anyways^^

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I don't hate any. I haven't wathced enough titles and I'm not familiar with many, so I can't say.

Goodylucky
02-16-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't hate any. I haven't wathced enough titles and I'm not familiar with many, so I can't say.

well, you dont have to hate them. you could list all the anime you know and write 1, 2, 3... (1 is most favourite, 2 is 2nd favourite, so on...)
and which anime got the last number should be the least favourite.

naotavespaboy
02-17-2008, 07:53 AM
This ones easy - Ikki tousen or Battle Vixens- only popular because its perverted soft core Hentai with no plot or redeeming features at all. Utter dross.

StabWound
02-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Naruto, annoying characters, story drags so long I lost intrest, full of fillers.

Aizmov
02-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Vandread PERIOD

chocovanilagal
02-17-2008, 08:41 AM
heheh actually i'm an anime fan...so i love almost all cartoons.......i prefer and reagard all cartoons with a lot of love....so i guess i'm a weirdo who has nothing...no anime to hate....well take care.

NovaStar
02-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Divergence Eve. I want my $38.00 Back Now

poison.ivy
02-17-2008, 09:12 AM
I suppose I'll be hated for this one... Dragon Ball Z *runs away and hides from the furious fans*

dublover kikyo
02-17-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't like Pokemon cuz I thought Ash was annoying.

sa5m
02-17-2008, 12:19 PM
I suppose I'll be hated for this one... Dragon Ball Z *runs away and hides from the furious fans*

Same here. >.<

Amziefied
02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Lucky Star, I gave up after episode 5. It just isnt my type of humor...

Goodylucky
02-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Naruto, annoying characters, story drags so long I lost intrest, full of fillers.

well, i feel the oposite.. I realy love Naruto =)

kingdomhearts_tom
02-17-2008, 03:23 PM
If anyone has seen the Hellboy animes you'll understand why i want to vomit on them, i stayed up until 1 o'clock this morning watching it only for nothing to happen all the way through. Also its really shockingly drawn. The real film was great so i don't understand why they had to massacre this.

Doom85
02-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Dragonball GT. Massive failure of an anime.

naotavespaboy
02-18-2008, 03:26 AM
Hmmmmmm don't hide Ivy I dislike Dragonball too. I just hate Ikki Tousen more

Gravemaker
02-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Rozen Maiden I wish all the dolls would catch on fire but only after they murdered the main character. This has to be the most annoying show I've ever seen.

Amako
02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
...Shakugan no Shana is one of my favorites...

back to the topic:
My least favorites tie with-
Pokemon, DBZ, and...
-gets ready to be shot-
Bleach, and Naruto

Aki_Saku
02-18-2008, 11:54 AM
POKEMON!!!
i haven't seen much (at all), but it is sooo stupid! mainly because of the whole thing with nearly every little American kid watches it! it's just retarted.

LittleMomo
02-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I dun like bobobo-bobobo because it's too random

Hamashimura
02-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Least one,eh...?
Hmmm...well,that's easy one I guess...
It has to be Naruto...
I won't state reasons because many people will find them quite offending...

Rowloman
02-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Gravitation gravion whatever it's called. My friend told me it's like beck, some kid trying to become a rockstar or something, I think I became a little Bi watching it.

Aizmov
02-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Gravitation gravion whatever it's called. My friend told me it's like beck, some kid trying to become a rockstar or something, I think I became a little Bi watching it.

bi-polar?
bi-nomial?
bi-ography?
bi-ology?
bi-plane?

Lelouch of the rebellion
02-18-2008, 01:16 PM
bi-polar?
bi-nomial?
bi-ography?
bi-ology?
bi-plane?

lol I think it's bi-angular

My least favorite was inuyasha after the first season

Memento Mori
02-18-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't hate the series, but the ending was weird for Big O. Anyway, my least favorite anime would have to be...

Powerpuff Girls Z. Next thing you know, there's going to be a Dexter's Laboratory X, a Courage the Cowardly Dog D, and a Tom and Jerry: The Revenge.
Also, basically any shoujo I see these days, they all suck.

Aizmov
02-18-2008, 02:35 PM

it could of been:
bi-smuth
bi-ot number
bi-rth
bi-t
bi-partite
bi-sexual
we can go on forever listing bi_ ;)

小美ドクロchan
02-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Ugh...well since the question is about anime we've actually watched i.e. sat through an entire episode (and yes, I've seen ones that were so terrible I couldn't make it that far)....I'd have to say....er probably Macross. Nearly put me to sleep. XD

Also, basically any shoujo I see these days, they all suck.

You got specific titles?

Chibihr
02-18-2008, 03:16 PM
I agree with Memento Mori (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=92950). What is the point of another powerpuff girls!?! it was cute when i was little but not anymore...

Memento Mori
02-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Ugh...well since the question is about anime we've actually watched i.e. sat through an entire episode (and yes, I've seen ones that were so terrible I couldn't make it that far)....I'd have to say....er probably Macross. Nearly put me to sleep. XD

You got specific titles?

Do I need specific titles? People with actual standards would agree that most shoujo these days are all the same. Fruits Baskets was horrible, there, is that good enough? The only good shoujo I can think of that I'd actually want to watch would probably be Lucky Star, and that's it. The rest all have basically the same plot. A dumb, ditzy, yet pretty girl is trying to get a guy to like her, vice versa.

小美ドクロchan
02-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Fruits Baskets was horrible, there, is that good enough? The only good shoujo I can think of that I'd actually want to watch would probably be Lucky Star, and that's it. The rest all have basically the same plot. A dumb, ditzy, yet pretty girl is trying to get a guy to like her, vice versa.

That's really not true. There is nothing horrible about Fruits Basket. It is a deep and pyschological series about how an orphan touches the lives of all the individuals of a cursed family. Now I can understand how people who crave action would find that boring but wow, give the show more credit than that, please.

They certainly do not all have the same plot and the heroines most certainly are not all dumb or ditzy.:closedeye Yes, they all have romance or hints of romance. Why? Because girls usually LIKE romance.:p Not only is your statement inaccurate but it's far too vague. I could be the same way and go "All shounen is the same because it's always some dumb hot-headed guy fighting people." But I would never say that. It's a ridiculous statement.:rolleyes:

Lol Lucky Star is not shoujo.

People with actual standards would agree that most shoujo these days are all the same.
Judging by the other members here, other fans online, and my own friends, I would say you are in the minority here. I have very high standards myself and I disagree.

I agree with Memento Mori. What is the point of another powerpuff girls!?! it was cute when i was little but not anymore...

The Powerpuff anime was just all-around bad but Memento Mori is saying ALL shoujo suck and I know you'd disagree with that because you love Shugo Chara. And rightfully so.:)

Metronome
02-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Ouch my first post in god knows how long but I was angered just enough to quit my life of posting celibacy to say 90&#37; of the opinions posted on here are nothing more than nonsensical statements that should find actual facts before posting things others would easily disagree with.

It's fine if you don't like a show, hey we've all been there but do not include people you don't know much less an exclusive few such as "People with actual standards" in your posts. First of all define "actual standards", on second thought you can't because that's not up to you to decide, standards are standards whether they be immoral or not. Also standards as a form of actuality explains nothing since actual technically means the existence or occurring action of something.

To end off this rant of minimal proportion, stating that all shoujo have the same plot is a generalization but even so pretty much all harems are the same, in fact nearly all romance comedy's are the same but does that make them any less great or enjoyable?? Because Negima is essentially the same as Love Hina does that make it terrible? Didn't think so, please think before you post. You can have your own opinions on whatever and be as judgmental as you want but once you try to pass off these thoughts as factual statements people like me are here to sound like a-holes and put you back in your place. /Tsen Yuki out

Memento Mori
02-19-2008, 06:53 AM
Why? Because girls usually LIKE romance.

Not me.

You're being too vague for saying most girls like romance. I can sit through Titanic, but rarely can I sit through shoujo BECAUSE it is mainly about romance.

And, oh, I'm sorry, chan, but if we're not trying to make everything sound like we're trying to pass it off as a fact, don't tell me Fruits Baskets isn't horrible. It's the series that made me hate shoujo.

Also, it's really funny to hear you talking about this, chan, since your signature is covered with shoujo stuff. I'd only expect someone like you to defend it like that.

Metronome
02-19-2008, 07:26 AM
FYI AIR is seinen so stating that it's "covered with shojo" is not factual. However it IS a fact that the Fruits Basket manga series is one of the top manga series in both Japan and in the US. More than 18 million copies have been sold in Japan making it the second best selling shojo series in Japan. It is TOKYOPOP's best selling manga series, with more than 2 million copies sold. The fifteenth volume of the English release rose to the 15th position on the USA Today Top 150 Bestselling Books, which is the highest position ever achieved by a volume of manga in the United States. The eighteenth volume debuted at the top of the Nielsen BookScan sales list. So someone should study up on their manga and anime before saying something that someone might regret before they sound idiotic

小美ドクロchan
02-19-2008, 08:12 AM
And, oh, I'm sorry, chan, but if we're not trying to make everything sound like we're trying to pass it off as a fact, don't tell me Fruits Baskets isn't horrible. It's the series that made me hate shoujo.

What's horrible about it? The hot guys? The outrageous comedy? The tender moments? The sweet heroine? What? All right so you didn't like it...which is odd that you're using it as a reference to how much you hate romance series because the anime isn't even that romantic but anyway...how on earth can ONE series make you hate a whole genre? Don't you know that there's hundreds of shoujo titles out there? Did you consider that one or two of them MIGHT be a little different than Fruits Basket? Like they might not have a single thing in common except their genre? If you haven't...wow gimme a break.:rolleyes:

Also, it's really funny to hear you talking about this, chan, since your signature is covered with shoujo stuff. I'd only expect someone like you to defend it like that.

It's actually "seinen", honey. A series aimed at older guys. But I like it because it's cute. And I defend whatever needs to be defended. Fruits Basket is not even one of my favorite series but it does not deserve to be bashed the way you bashed it.

dream magician
02-19-2008, 08:25 AM
The least anime shows that i don't like are those who have a perverted idea or some sort of things like that(too much fan service is not really impressive), those who have futuristic plots,like Stand Alone complex...I don't get it that's all, and those who doesn't have a plot, the series just goes on without a storyline.

Taco!
02-19-2008, 01:05 PM
-sigh- All drama aside ...

I'm not a fan of Bleach. And I never will be.
(nodramaplz)

lordrellik8
02-19-2008, 01:06 PM
I didn't Fruits Basket kind of a boring show

.Lovebeat
02-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I hated Saikano. I thought it would be good since it has gotten pretty good reviews and rating, but when I watched it I just wanted to throw up. There was too much of the "sad" things that you just didn't feel anything about it anymore. The story itself was pretty slow and the main male character looked like a 30 year old and the main female character looked like 8. That is so wrong.

Memento Mori
02-19-2008, 10:11 PM
FYI AIR is seinen so stating that it's "covered with shojo" is not factual. However it IS a fact that the Fruits Basket manga series is one of the top manga series in both Japan and in the US. More than 18 million copies have been sold in Japan making it the second best selling shojo series in Japan. It is TOKYOPOP's best selling manga series, with more than 2 million copies sold. The fifteenth volume of the English release rose to the 15th position on the USA Today Top 150 Bestselling Books, which is the highest position ever achieved by a volume of manga in the United States. The eighteenth volume debuted at the top of the Nielsen BookScan sales list. So someone should study up on their manga and anime before saying something that someone might regret before they sound idiotic

Even with all it's awards and so forth, I still hate the series, period.

Inactive Account 0061
02-20-2008, 02:02 AM

You are 100% right!

I once liked DBZ but now i just hate it ...

小美ドクロchan
02-20-2008, 12:12 PM
I think MOST people who liked DBZ hate it now. XD Because once you've seen a lot more anime than that, you start comparing and you think "Wow that sucks...."

Tayuya+
02-20-2008, 12:18 PM

I was thinking bisexual XD

My least favorite is One Piece. I dunno. My brother keeps trying to get me into it, but... it's not my thing :/

Memento Mori
02-21-2008, 04:06 AM
I think MOST people who liked DBZ hate it now. XD

Define most.

Chaos Proxy
02-21-2008, 05:29 AM
Bleach.

It was good until they invaded Soul Society and started pwning them all.
Overall this one of the most non-logical and "wtf" anime, because it's always like this : Bad Guy vs Good Guy .. when somehow the "bad guy" wins then the "good guy" will be "defeated" and shall live on.
Whenever a "bad guy" gets defeated he/she will die.
Hm, also when they fight the "Good Guy" gets memory flashbacks and says he wants to protect everyone and somehow defeats an opponent with massive power. And it has been like this forever. : (

小美ドクロchan
02-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Define most.

Um.....like a great deal of older anime fans nowadays? o_O
Why do I have to define it? It looks really true to me. Note: This is NOT the only forum I visit.

naotavespaboy
02-21-2008, 04:47 PM

I agree i watched DBZ when I was really little (it was all that was on telly) Then I could afford to buy Anime and DBZ just seemed really lame in comparison

Memento Mori
02-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Why do I have to define it? It looks really true to me. Note: This is NOT the only forum I visit.

So, I can't say shoujo is bad because I don't see alot of my friends liking it (ALOT) , but when YOU say something similar about a particular subject, it's perfectly ok, right?

PS: I like DBZ, even my parents like DBZ, even my friends like DBZ, even my brothers like DBZ, even my cousins like DBZ. And all of them, even my parents, are what you say, "older" anime fans.

daft
02-21-2008, 06:08 PM
I can't say I like Naruto very much...

even my little 10 year old A.D.D. cousin thought it was pretty lame.

Goodylucky
02-21-2008, 06:36 PM
I can't say I like Naruto very much...

even my little 10 year old A.D.D. cousin thought it was pretty lame.

I totally love Naruto!!!!!!!!! but that doesn't mean I dislike you, so no offense..

space cowboy
02-21-2008, 07:41 PM
naruto makes me want to puke.

narutards give anime a bad name, i was at a recon today and the best kino journey cosplay i have ever seen lost the cosplay competition to a narutad whos costume was nothing short of shoddy it was awfuly made and just thrown together 5 minutes before.

the winner won a clamp chess set and i have to admit if i was the kino journey cosplay i would have either punched the narutard or the narutards that voted for him

or B set the place on fire.

seriously i hate that anime and every aspect it brings.

Marshmallow Fluff
02-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Piano.

I hated Miu Nomura's hairstyle. D:

~*Red*~
02-22-2008, 02:41 AM
I used to like DBZ, but I sorta grew out of it, while my friends are still totally obssessed with it at the moment.

shirogane_hitsugaya
02-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Kiteretsu...........Atashinchi....

i just dunno what to say about those 2.....

Baka
02-22-2008, 05:20 PM
This is the easiest question. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

[/URL][URL="http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/bobobo/nosehairsoffury/index.html"] (http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/bobobo/nosehairsoffury/index.html)

kaori_tenshi
02-22-2008, 05:59 PM
-hides under keyboard-
I'm going to get hated for this...
Inuyasha...watched the anime, even tryed the manga! Didn' like it... T__T

lovelessmii
02-22-2008, 06:05 PM
im not really sure coz i havent read all da animes yet

Goodylucky
02-22-2008, 06:32 PM
This is the easiest question. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

weird name for an anime show... some other people thinks it's their least fav too.. and they spelled the name differently most of the times..
what's the correct way to spell it??

Baka Tenshi
02-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Least Fave are all of the following:

Boys Be...
Furi Kuri
Ghost In The Shell
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Serial Experiments Lain
Shakugan no Shana
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Wedding Peach

I dislike them all the same.

Goodylucky
02-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Least Fave are all of the following:

Boys Be...
Furi Kuri
Ghost In The Shell
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Serial Experiments Lain
Shakugan no Shana
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Wedding Peach

I dislike them all the same.

well, I dislike Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, well anything that has to do with Gundam...
but I kinda like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
no offense..

sakura rukia
02-23-2008, 03:29 PM
dragon ball z and cowboy bepop

ZeianStar
02-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh!

小美ドクロchan
02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
So, I can't say shoujo is bad because I don't see alot of my friends liking it (ALOT) , but when YOU say something similar about a particular subject, it's perfectly ok, right?

PS: I like DBZ, even my parents like DBZ, even my friends like DBZ, even my brothers like DBZ, even my cousins like DBZ. And all of them, even my parents, are what you say, "older" anime fans.

Oh whatever, kid. -.- First of all, you completely failed to mention that you were backing up your argument with your friends' opinions in the first place. I was quite under the impression that when you saw one title (Fruits Basket), you hated it and thus you decided that "all shoujo suck".
Now, it's pretty different to say an entire genre is bad when you haven't seen all of the shows in that genre compared to saying one show is bad when you have indeed seen way more of that show than you care to see and have seen hundreds of way better anime to compare it to. In my opinion, and pretty much everyone I know's opinions, DBZ is a terrible anime. That goes for people I know in real life, people I know online, and random strangers on forums like these.

You see, the difference between me bashing DBZ and you bashing shoujo in general is, I actually know what I'm talking about. Don't bash an entire genre unless you've seen all the shows TO that genre. That's called being "close-minded".

Memento Mori
02-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Oh whatever, kid. -.- First of all, you completely failed to mention that you were backing up your argument with your friends' opinions in the first place. I was quite under the impression that when you saw one title (Fruits Basket), you hated it and thus you decided that "all shoujo suck".
Now, it's pretty different to say an entire genre is bad when you haven't seen all of the shows in that genre compared to saying one show is bad when you have indeed seen way more of that show than you care to see and have seen hundreds of way better anime to compare it to. In my opinion, and pretty much everyone I know's opinions, DBZ is a terrible anime. That goes for people I know in real life, people I know online, and random strangers on forums like these.

You see, the difference between me bashing DBZ and you bashing shoujo in general is, I actually know what I'm talking about. Don't bash an entire genre unless you've seen all the shows TO that genre. That's called being "close-minded".

I think shoujo sucks, I've never been a fan of shoujo, is that SO hard to understand?

romy808
02-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Least favorite? Peach Girl and Sailor Moon. Sorry, 2 minutes of watching these 2 anime........ :curses: lol.

小美ドクロchan
02-24-2008, 04:21 PM
I think shoujo sucks, I've never been a fan of shoujo, is that SO hard to understand?

No, it is not SO hard to understand.:rolleyes: But I'm saying that it doesn't make sense to say an entire type of anime sucks if you haven't seen everything.

Is THAT so hard to understand?

Memento Mori
02-24-2008, 04:30 PM
No, it is not SO hard to understand.:rolleyes: But I'm saying that it doesn't make sense to say an entire type of anime sucks if you haven't seen everything.

Is THAT so hard to understand?

I never liked any of the shoujo series I've seen because they are all the same basic plot. Who cares if I haven't seen everything? Well, if we're going to talk like that, you can't say shouji is good because you haven't seen everything. So stop defending it because you haven't seen all of it. Seriously.

I have seen alot of shoujo. They all sucked in my opinion. So what makes you think I should watch more? I don't want to waste one more second of my life on shoujo, got it?

By the way, are you trying to get me to like it, is that what you're trying to do? Or are you trying to get me to retract my comment?

Neither of those are going to happen if you're wishing for one of them.

小美ドクロchan
02-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Wohowwww touchy, aren't we? You need to calm down. Seriously.

Well, if we're going to talk like that, you can't say shouji is good because you haven't seen everything.

You really don't get it, do ya? Never once did I say all shoujo is good. Now I have seen a lot of titles that were good. That's hardly the same thing as saying the entire genre is good. In fact, that's impossible to say. Every anime genre has its share of good and bad. I've seen brilliant shoujo and I've seen terrible ones. (Mamotte Lollipop anime for example. *shudder*)

I have seen alot of shoujo.
Really now? Define "alot". Which is two words, by the way. I bet I've seen more than you.

So what makes you think I should watch more?
*bangs head against wall* Because they are not all the same and do not have all the same flaws. Am I not saying it right?

I don't want to waste one more second of my life on shoujo, got it?
*shrugs* Your loss then. ^_^

By the way, are you trying to get me to like it, is that what you're trying to do? Or are you trying to get me to retract my comment?

I'm trying to point out that you're being narrow-minded. Narrow-minded people really miss out on the best of things, did you know that?

Neither of those are going to happen if you're wishing for one of them.
Oh darn. Now I have to drive back to the mall and take my penny out of the fountain. Because I certainly don't have anything more important to wish for than THIS. ROFL.

Memento Mori
02-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Really now? Define "alot". Which is two words, by the way. I bet I've seen more than you.

Alot meaning enough titles to hate the entire genre.

小美ドクロchan
02-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Impossible. I so can not wait for the day when someone shows you an anime and you go "WOW that is awesome." and that person says, "Yeah. Oh, it's a girl's anime by the way." And then you will eat your words. ^_^

Memento Mori
02-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Impossible. I so can not wait for the day when someone shows you an anime and you go "WOW that is awesome." and that person says, "Yeah. Oh, it's a girl's anime by the way." And then you will eat your words. ^_^

Problems with this.

1) No one can force me to watch anything.

2) I'd probably figure out after a while that it's shoujo.

3) It'd probably be something I've already seen.

4) I'd probably fall asleep in the middle of it.

5) OR I might commit suicide.

6) My friends know I hate shoujo, and my parents don't like it either.

7) I can walk out in the middle of it, too.

bri_hime7
02-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Okay, do bad dubs count? 'Cuz if they do, then I HATE "Knights of the Zodiac" (AKA "Saint Seiya") and "Beyblade".

I also don't like Lucky Star too much. I watched the first episode and quit afterwards. Not as funny as people made it seem. Maybe it got overhyped because of Haruhi? (Which was an okay series; definitely NOT as great as people say it is though.) =\

It's almost like, if you make a parody show, EVERYONE thinks you're innovative or something. Sheesh. Are those types of shows REALLY that "rare", to the point where they're still "original" and "fresh"? -_-
=======================
=======================
(starts asking Memento Mori questions, like everyone else. xD)
What about Lucky Star caught your interest? Does it get better as it progresses, because MAN, that first episode was HORRIBLE. >.>

Also...does Lucky Star really count as shoujo? It's like...random and makes fun of ALL sorts of genres. It's just that the cast happens to be female. And it also seems to be "plotless", like the other shows you said that you hate. But maybe that's why you like Lucky Star, because it has no plot (which was INTENDED) and it's not ashamed to admit that there's no plot? xD
=======================
=======================
Also, wow, I'm surprised people hate Pokemon. (xD) That show's not even that hyped anymore (ie: where did all the PokeGroupies go? o_o).

I think the overhype from 1999-2003 (plus the whole controversy of "replacing the actors") killed a LOT of people's interest in the show. Which really, really sucks...because now, the plot has finally, FINALLY gotten a bit darker and less predictable. =\

So yeah: Pokemon FOREVER! (Like seriously...it'll probably still be on when I have grandchildren. And so will The Simpsons. xD)

Chrispin05
02-24-2008, 06:10 PM
i hate any show that has to do with dealing cards, training monsters, or animals weilding big swords to include inuyasha. I also hate any anime where the plot is a huge fight that decides the fate of the world only after 2 or more episodes of a hero-villian stare down, to include dbz.

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Pokemon, I used to like it when I was a kid but its the same thing over and over... I still like the games though. :laugh:

小美ドクロchan
02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
1) No one can force me to watch anything.
Who said anything about forcing? o_o

2) I'd probably figure out after a while that it's shoujo.
Bet you wouldn't. XD

3) It'd probably be something I've already seen.
Don't count on it. :3

4) I'd probably fall asleep in the middle of it.
There's such a thing called "action-shoujo", hon.

5) OR I might commit suicide.
Oh give me a break.:rolleyes:

6) My friends know I hate shoujo, and my parents don't like it either.
So you can't imagine that in your ripe old age of twelve, you won't make new friends down the road?
Let me get this straight. Your MOM doesn't enjoy sweet love stories between a boy and a girl but she enjoys seeing big ugly bulky men screaming like they are constipated and beating the crap out of other big ugly bulky men? Since you informed me she likes DBZ.

....wow. I am disturbed. XD

Memento Mori
02-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Who said anything about forcing? o_o

Bet you wouldn't. XD

Don't count on it. :3

There's such a thing called "action-shoujo", hon.

Oh give me a break.:rolleyes:

So you can't imagine that in your ripe old age of twelve, you won't make new friends down the road?
Let me get this straight. Your MOM doesn't enjoy sweet love stories between a boy and a girl but she enjoys seeing big ugly bulky men screaming like they are constipated and beating the crap out of other big ugly bulky men? Since you informed me she likes DBZ.

....wow. I am disturbed. XD

Hey, they're all possibilites. Anyway, I'm really done with this. I think the whole genre of shoujo sucks. End of story, no need to drag it on further.

小美ドクロchan
02-24-2008, 08:09 PM
We will end it with some titles are good and some are bad. Discussion over. Yup.

Metronome
02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Do I really have to come back and post AGAIN making somebody look stupid...because as fun as it is mods get mad when I do, so less arguments you two I don't want to get banned because of my egotistical need to show people off =[ ...hmmm though it could make 小美ドクロchan my bff =p

ParaParaJMo
02-25-2008, 08:38 AM
1 Tekken
-'Nuff said

2 King of Fighters Another Day
-Way too short, focuses on the wrong character, bad story

3 Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
-Zero story, zero character development, unoriginal and cliche action (taking action scenes from Kenshin and Matrix Revolutions), rest of the cast is useless. Wouldn't have made a difference if they were present or not.

4 FLCL
-I just can't relate to the characters and felt the story really had no direction. A zero ambition and zero personality wannabe mature kid like Naota is not my ideal protagonist where in the end, he's development is he's a little more independent. Humor is just too one dimensional.

5 Excel Saga
-I also feel anime reference/pop culture reference randomness humor is too one dimensional and gets stale quick in this one as well. Plus, it doesn't really live up to the manga which I do like.

supersaiyangirl
02-25-2008, 09:46 AM
I would'nt say that i really hate it, but i just dont know waht FLCL is all about. I mean. what the hell is goinh on.

小美ドクロchan
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
I would'nt say that i really hate it, but i just dont know waht FLCL is all about. I mean. what the hell is goinh on.

I don't think anyone really knows. XD

I don't want to get banned because of my egotistical need to show people off =[ ...hmmm though it could make 小美ドクロchan my bff =p
I already like you, Tsen, so no need. ^_^

Memento Mori
02-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Do I really have to come back and post AGAIN making somebody look stupid...

We said we were done. No need to drag it on from there.

Metronome
02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Well that's good..both the done thing and the liking me thing haha =D

~okami~
02-26-2008, 05:20 PM
i hate power puff girls z....but LOVE inuyasha ^-^

Dark-Sasuke
02-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Tokyo Underground, Said From the makers of Naruto, Major Let Down.
Shinigami No Ballad, What the hell was that?
Inuyasha, Pretty Boys Aren't Made To Fight :D
Yu-gi-Oh, Paper cuts arent my idea of "epic"

kaori_tenshi
02-27-2008, 10:07 AM
inuyasha.

I could barely get through watching the second season.

Trisseh
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Naruto. Its just...ech. Or the Big O or whatever the frick it is. Makes me favor a gun shot wound.

Goodylucky
02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
inuyasha.

I could barely get through watching the second season.

hmmm.. even though I am not an Inuyasha Fan, I still think it's good, don't get mad, it's just my opinion ^^

Akira77
02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Naruto....

ParaParaJMo
02-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh yeah, Dragon Ball GT.

Even though the anime sucks, the music in the Japanese version is probably one of my favorite soundtracks

Baka
02-29-2008, 01:48 PM
what's the correct way to spell it??
Bo-BoBo Bo Bo-BoBo According to Cartoon Network. I could care less about placing the hyphens properly though. the show sucks.

Goodylucky
02-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Bo-BoBo Bo Bo-BoBo According to Cartoon Network. I could care less about placing the hyphens properly though. the show sucks.

I checked and I found BoBobo Bo Bo-BoBo... there are so many ways to spell it........ maybe the show is really bad.. I'll never watch it lol

Tempest Valkura
03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I dislike Pokemon. It thrives on hundreds of these lame creatures that make sounds resembling their names. The characters are bland, there are so many editions, and . . . just - bluh.