PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite Super Smash Bros character?

gunslingergirl_
02-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Who's your favorite character? do tell please? of course, mine's Capitan Falcon, Pikachu, and Zelda.

Leorina
02-09-2008, 07:28 PM
I liked to use Sheik since her command buttons weren't so hard to use and she was pretty easy to manuever. Zelda wasn't so bad, so I guess they're both my favorites.

Opinionated
02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Mewtwo. I love Shadow Balling and Shadow Flaming, and how can he not be cool when he levitates all his items in front of him? Not to mention his excellent taunt.

Lucario? Forget him. He's a stupid newcomer. One game and a movie? Compared to how many games and movies Mewtwo's been in? Ha ha, no.

jewel2sparkle
02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Kirby is my favorite. I can control him the best and we just flow together =)

Miss Tsukkii
02-09-2008, 08:12 PM
You're talking about Super Smash Bros melee or Brawl?

Anyway, in melee -- since Brawl didn't come out yet in America -- my two favourites (and the ones I'm better with) are Falco and Roy. But I take Falco more often, he's fast, easy to control and I like his attacks.

Ωmega
02-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I always used either Peach or Pikachu. Ive always been a big Peach fan, and Pikachu's just so darn cute x3!!

Sanosuke23
02-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I prefer Yoshi, because nothing ruins the carefully-choreographed battle maneuvers of a tournament-caliber player better than a giant egg zooming haphazardly about the stage with a maniac at the controls.

lordrellik8
02-09-2008, 08:18 PM
It's ether Roy or Marth!

kale
02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
um... idk, a lot!

Raidou Kuzunoha
02-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Original SSB- Kirby
Melee- Marth
Brawl- Haven't played it yet.

Asriel
02-09-2008, 09:10 PM
PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Pikachu^^,I have a huge stuffed Pikachu on my bed O.O

Anyway as well as Luigi,Falco,Jigglypuff,MewTwo,and Yoshi.

Zenx
02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Marth: Faster than Roy while still being pretty strong. His Up B is very fast and counter is incredibly useful.

Falco: Like fox, but less fast (for once, a good thing). More controllable and has excellent jump abilities. Blaster actually makes enemy flinch and reflector works as an actual attack (or more so than Fox).

Sheik: Fast, awesome, nice in air attacks, needles rock, chain whip is cheap, great grabs, and... well, pretty muck everything else rocks. My main in Melee.

As for Brawl, I plan on playing as Olmar a lot, and Zero Suit Samus looks good, so I'll play Samus more I suppose. Wolf looks fun as well. I guess I'll try them all out to find out.

Khanxay
02-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Pikachu.
Marth.
Link.
Fox.

My friends hate when I use any of them. Mainly because I always win if I do.

Souhi
02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Kirby hands down. He's easily knocked out, his moves are relatively slow to use, and he's unsuspecting. Big underdog, but I learned over the last few years to perfect my Kirbycides. Those are as fun as can be to pull off on a friend.

After that, maybe Roy. Only because he's pretty powerful all around.

JustPlaying
02-10-2008, 05:56 PM
i say link i love his hook shoot XP and also samus XD i love her combos XD

gunslingergirl_
02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
wow I barely put this post on yesterday and alot people aready wrote in it. I'm amazed.I've noticed alot of people chose kirby, roy and marth. In both the orginal and melee I always use capitan falcon. I love using him so much. am I the only one who likes him?

Leorina
02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
wow I barely put this post on yesterday and alot people aready wrote in it. I'm amazed.I've noticed alot of people chose kirby, roy and marth. In both the orginal and melee I always use capitan falcon. I love using him so much. am I the only one who likes him?

I never liked him (or used him) because the computer always managed to knock my best character out of the arena with his Falcon Punch or Kick --and I hate to lose.

Hungry man
02-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Pikachu, Link, and Mario are my favorite.

Pkmn Trainer
02-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Ah..my favorite characters..

Captain Faclon: Quick combos to low percent KO's as well as speed and easy maunuverbility. Hard to control at first but I got used to him after a while.

Marth: Simply..speed for him. In my opinion he's better than Roy for to me..Roy has just power but thats' my opinion. Marth's got quick counter movement,easy hits that most people will forget to block against. His grab range goes quite far and it's useful for chaingrabbing for those who enjoy it. Also,Marth's tips can get quick KO's if you time it right.

Fox: For me,I use him mostly for quick shine spikes and what not. His up smash is quite powerful as well and can get KO's if you're lucky.

Jigglypuff: I don't use her often but shes a last resort for me in tight situations. Her up throw to rest can get a quick win if you know her moves right and time them well. Plus her wall of pain combo is real good as well. Another thing is thanks to her many pounds to jumps,you can get back easily other than the fact she can die realllllyyyy easy from space animals.

Kuneru Kallan
02-13-2008, 04:09 PM
I was always a big Marth fan, with any other character I find I have a tendancy to use long range attacks too often. The big downward sweep as his forward smash attack is very useful too, people generally can't get round it using conventional means.

Domon Kasshu
02-13-2008, 04:23 PM
I Always play with Falco or Marth.

I like Falco because it is a little bit more powerful than Fox (The bad thing is that is slower than Fox and heavier as well)

I almost always use Marth, is faster than Roy, also Marth has s larger sword (It is just a little bit, in battles against Roy I always use that as an advantage). Also I like characters with swords because it is difficult for other players to get closer

Perpetual Specter
02-15-2008, 05:19 PM
I use either Fox, Ganondorf, or Mario normally. I find them easy to control and they have some pretty lethal combo attacks. Whoo!

Kawairashii hikari
02-15-2008, 05:24 PM
My favorites that I use are Peach, Sheik, and Link.

Even though i normally hate Peach's character I love her moves/attacks. I beat everyone with her.

~okami~
02-15-2008, 05:56 PM
pikachu and kirby all the way ^-^

xXRoxasXx
02-15-2008, 06:12 PM
My favorites are link and kirby

LizaLiza
02-21-2008, 02:59 AM
Peach and Marth are the characters I use most. I seem to be better with Peach, though...so she's my first favorite. Second, Marth.

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Captain Falcon by far. His "Falcon Punch" is just amazing :laugh:

Metronome
02-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Haha seems everyone is a Marth player nowadays but i'm a smash nerd and i'm especially good with Marth. Makes me kind of sad I mastered wave dashing L cancelling SHFFL's and a few other techniques unavailable in brawl....as long as I can do ken combo it should be okay though.

vixen_wolf
02-23-2008, 02:13 AM
well i did like fox the best but i was better at fighting with roy and that other sword guy i ferget his name sorry >.<;;

blueangel06661
02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Zelda & sheik?

Shia_san
02-25-2008, 08:58 PM
I love this game!!! It's so violent that when you're mad, you can go kill people!!! :]
but my favorite character people are:
Zelda
Peach
Pikachu
Pichu

Beast
02-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Donkey Kong is my character. Sure he is abit slow but I can maneuver his weight around without problem.

Gaarademon
02-26-2008, 08:30 AM
It used to be Captain Falcon then Donkey Kong and now it's Sheik.

Trisseh
02-26-2008, 08:52 AM
I work best with Pikachu, unfortunatly. Funny story about that actually, I was playing with him when the game was new and they had the demo at Wal-Mart, and a very beautiful young lady came up to me and said "Oh, you play SSBM too?! Oh...Pikachu...bye."
Other than that, I like Link the most. Because he's Link. =]

Khanxay
02-26-2008, 12:45 PM
I work best with Pikachu, unfortunatly. Funny story about that actually, I was playing with him when the game was new and they had the demo at Wal-Mart, and a very beautiful young lady came up to me and said "Oh, you play SSBM too?! Oh...Pikachu...bye."

Weird. Normally, chicks dig Pikachu. Maybe it was a guy?

Middy
02-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Haha seems everyone is a Marth player nowadays but i'm a smash nerd and i'm especially good with Marth. Makes me kind of sad I mastered wave dashing L cancelling SHFFL's and a few other techniques unavailable in brawl....as long as I can do ken combo it should be okay though.

Ken Combo! That move is epic! I still can't do it with high %'s though TT_TT

But wow, You can shffl and wavedash. As marth that must make you a very tough opponent.

Marth is my favorite character, but after falling out of grace with the advanced moves, I've played with sheik more often since she has basically no lag in between attacks, and she's easy to combo with.