PDA

View Full Version : Sens what do you think of it?

Gero50
02-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok I'm sure we all have heard of the Snes before also none as the Super Nintendo. Now I know its old but I think it is still fun to play from time to time. Now then here is the questions
Do u have one
If so what is your favorite game/games on it
Do you plan on keeping it or not?
What keeps you interested in it?

I'll go first as I said before I like to play it because well its just fun
I plan on keeping it until it brakes or I can sell it witch is like never.
My favorite game for it is Supper Mario RPG
I have beeten that game about 20 times or so.
idk what keeps me interested still, I guess its the only system I own besides a Game Cube. and of course my computers.. So ya just tell me your thoughts ok. I most look foreword to reading them. ^_^

Sagat
02-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I think you mean Snes. When you said Sens I thought this was a topic about my favourite hockey team.

BTW - Super = Amazing
Supper = The meal you eat at 5 o'clock

And yes, I loved my Snes. I first played FF6 on it, that alone is a memory enough.

Sanosuke23
02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I less than three my Super Nintendo so much I might even use a smiley.

Here I go... Watch me now...

:)

Whoo, wasn't that INTENSE?!

Anyway, it's the only system I can ever play Chrono Trigger on. Tried the PSX version, tried emulators, just can't do it. Nothing will beat staying up two whole days with that game on my thirteen-inch color TV, the controller seemingly part of my hands... *sighs dreamily*

Asriel
02-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I still have my Snes,only my bro is the only one who plays with it.He plays really nothing but the old Legend of Zelda games on it.
I don't bother with it anymore =_=
the last game I bought for it was Scooby Doo.

Gero50
02-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Cool stuff people. So what other games do u have for it ^_^

Sanosuke23
02-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Flashback. Oh I have to play that now, thanks. That and the Donkey Kong Country series.

Khanxay
02-10-2008, 05:16 PM
System Entertainment Nintendo Super?

Rock n' Roll racing FOREVER. That and Contra 3 Alien Wars.

I miss the weight of that controller. Everything now is all heavy.

blackrosetwilight
02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
great system too bad my broke but thank goodness for emulator

Gero50
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Ya I know I have a smes emulator too I play on it every day

Raidou Kuzunoha
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM
That and the Donkey Kong Country series.

I missed the old Donkey Kong Country series, it was one of my favorites on the SNES.

I regret the day of having my SNES removed to make space for the Dreamcast, which eventually broke. Now my SNES is with my cousin, but he lost about half of my games on it. >>

I also liked Secret of Mana, probably one of the first RPG type games I played.

Asriel
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Lets see.

We had Diddy Kong racing,Mario*I for get teh whole name*,Mario cart racing,Scooby Doo,2 legend of Zelda games,Mortal combat*two of them*,Yoshi*I forget teh whole name*,Star Fox,Star wars*some racing game*,and I think thats about it.

Gero50
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
hmmm cool ya I had a lot of games including that one idk how many times I beat it maybe once or maybe it was two tines but ya both those games were and lol still are fun