PDA

View Full Version : Assistance pl0x

Sanosuke23
02-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Okay, people. You will NEVER EVER SEE ME TALK ABOUT THIS SERIES EVER AGAIN, but I have to know about this.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3DRtcj7G8k

I know it's the ending of the series Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but can SOMEONE EXPLAIN THEIR COSTUMES?!

What I know so far is that it's a video game. That is why I put it here and not in the General Anime forum. Does anyone know?

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-08-2008, 09:50 PM
They made a Video Game after this?! Dear god...the Japanese are weird.

I can explain the costumes, though. Fanservice. Video games that are made from anime's are usually nothing but a load of Fanservice, which is why they sell.

EDIT: Or maybe it has something to do with the game...I did see a sword on one of the males.....

Sanosuke23
02-08-2008, 09:53 PM
They made a Video Game after this?! Dear god...the Japanese are weird.

I can explain the costumes, though. Fanservice. Video games that are made from anime's are usually nothing but a load of Fanservice, which is why they sell.

EDIT: Or maybe it has something to do with the game...I did see a sword on one of the males.....

THIS IS WHAT PERPLEXES ME. The costumes look very familiar, and given the whole premise of the show it's not out of the question, but WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I Google'd for it and found nothing but movies of the same friggin' dance. I can't find details, and my morbid curiosity won't let me drop it and run away.

Leorina
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
My laptop may just be having a case of deaf and dumb right now, but I can't hear the music (if there was any at all.)

The only thing that I can think of is some future game and that's the only teaser the creators have made. Unless they're holding out on the world.

What I don't get is why they would make some Middle Ages costume theme for Haruhi and the gang...? Why not have the regular uniforms and have them run around like the Scooby-Doo people and solve a mystery?

StabWound
02-08-2008, 10:51 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5142/pa1011561zl9.jpg
It's from the game
"Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi"

Sanosuke23
02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
It's from the game
"Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi"

Thank you, now I can at least figure out wth it's about on my own.