PDA

View Full Version : What people think of you

prototypetetra
02-03-2008, 03:31 PM
How do you think people see you in the offline world? Do you think they see you as someone annoying or someone they would want to be with? Are you generally loved or hated by your classmates or coworkers? Do they invite you to parties or hide from you? Are you cool, boring, dull or non-existent?

Sagat
02-03-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't know where I stand. I seem to be somewhere in the middle..

Those that know me call me the funniest person I know - I'm really only funny when something pisses me off because apparently I'm the most creative when angry. I've been told I am charismatic and intelligent by friends as well and all seem to come to me as a confidant or for advice.

That being said, I am not exactly invited to many parties. Perhaps this is because my friends know that I dislike them or large groups of people but I feel it is probably because I am not exactly the life of the party. I can't loosen up enough to "feel the atmosphere or beat" or whatever that means.

I also made a fair number of enemies for co-workers, however I feel this is justified on account I stood up to their corrupt or unfair leadership/business practices. Doesn't change the fact I still have to wonder where the next shank is coming from, so to speak.

Sanosuke23
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't know where I stand. I seem to be somewhere in the middle..

Those that know me call me the funniest person I know - I'm really only funny when something pisses me off because apparently I'm the most creative when angry. I've been told I am charismatic and intelligent by friends as well and all seem to come to me as a confidant or for advice.

That being said, I am not exactly invited to many parties. Perhaps this is because my friends know that I dislike them or large groups of people but I feel it is probably because I am not exactly the life of the party. I can't loosen up enough to "feel the atmosphere or beat" or whatever that means.

What Sagat said. Damn you for being so succinct!

Innovative
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
People have a love/hate relationship with me. As long as I'm not ripping on them they consider me to be one of their most favorite classmates. But generally I'm considered to be a "behind" (damn you censor system).

I love it.

Raidou Kuzunoha
02-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't exist offline.

But really, I act differently depending on the atmosphere, situation and how comfortable I am with the people around me. Overall, different people have varied thoughts and opinions about me.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
02-03-2008, 03:52 PM
People either love me, or they think I'm not most annoying little girl they've ever met. There's no in between. I come off to most people as loud and perverted, but whatever XP. I'm just not afraid to say penis.

Asriel
02-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I can say some stuff that people see me as because people actually come up to me and say it unless there like those annoying kids who like to talk behind people's backs T^T

Anyway some people see me as the dark,antisocial,weird,blood drinking,Smart,goth/(at certain times)emo,hateful(some times luvable),funny at times,cool,non cute,anime loving,crazy,Girl who wants to kill to many people.

Well thats about it.

Golden State Warrior
02-03-2008, 03:58 PM
People always see me as the guy who's always smiling. I guess I give off the perception that I'm friendly. For the most part, I think I am, but I don't consider myself a socialite. Every now and then I'll get invites to go to lunch, or just to hang out. I'm not really a "party" kind of guy, anyway.

To tell you the truth, I think I'm really boring.

niKopol
02-03-2008, 03:58 PM
It varies person to person. As I have a wildcard personality, which varies from timid and shy to outgoing and obnoxius...

Jose
02-03-2008, 04:11 PM
It varies person to person. As I have a wildcard personality, which varies from timid and shy to outgoing and obnoxius...

Basically same here, I am still in high school and I play for a school sport (it grants you instant popularity here) so i go get invited to parties and stuff however I could never see myself going to team mostly preps and jocks there, I really would not fit in, but for the most part people think I am really mean, those who dont know me, for those who are close I often hear I am the nicest person they know, but i dont care much what other people think of me

-Kitsune-
02-03-2008, 04:31 PM
At school I'm usually seen as "That one chick who never talks.... What's her name again? o.O;" I'm basically just the background character of my school most of the time. My friends however, know that I'm actually a really crazy and fun person but I don't like acting that way around a lot of people.

Khanxay
02-03-2008, 04:49 PM
In public places I'm just there. An obstacle in the way.

At school, I'm the "amazing smart lazy guy" to other students, and "the one guy that has a great potential future if he would just do the work" to the teachers.

At parties, I supply the games and beat everyone at every game.

But other than that, people don't generally think of me.

Lune Cy
02-03-2008, 05:02 PM
i am annoying..ignorant..hardheaded..selfish
besides..i dont want to be a cow..so i prefer to stay as i am

sa5m
02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Since I'm Asian, I fall under the Asian stereotype easily.

That basically describes me. Enough said, right?

MissChelly
02-03-2008, 05:26 PM
For the most part, people like to hang out with me afterwards. I try to treat people as I'd like to be treated, so I'm not too hard to get along with I suppose. BUT there's always at least one person who tries to pick a fight with everyone, naturally including me. -_-

Lola Granola
02-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm the Asian banana.

IceBubleFlava
02-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I've never really noticed it but ppl care about me for some reason. I'm usually told that i'm a clown.(that's only when I feel like talking) And lots of ppl like being around me. But ppl who don't know me, think i'm quiet and shy.
When i'm too quiet my friends really seem to get worried.

Acnologia
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm at the bottom offline.
I'm Fat
I'm ugly
I don't have many friends
My hair isn't good

Really only my family thinks I'm pretty :/

~*Red*~
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Most of my friends think I'm a bit shy and always quiet, but I only talk about stuff that usually interests me. Other times, I just keep to myself.

Fabala
02-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Cool and aloof XD People have a hard time approaching me, they say, but find I'm nothing like they thought I would be. One friend told me she thought I was stuck up when she first met me, but learned later I'm just quiet. Not shy, just quiet. I'm the sort who is listened to when I do speak, because I'm known for not bothering to speak unless the subject interests me.

If you know me a little, you'll think I'm sweet, quiet (even shy), and enjoy a good laugh.

If you know me well, you'll know I have a wicked sarcastic streak, a morbid sense of humor, am stubborn bordering on arrogant, and have a tendency to more than casually observe people around me. Keeping quiet is an excellent tool for observation XD

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Most people call me a, "nice guy" and think of me as a good person. But, I'm such a spaz and kind of a loser, that I don't have many friends and end up as a loner. I over react to things and seem to take things too seriously is what I've been told. I'm only invited to parties only by my closest friends(which I may say, I don't have many!). Half the people think quite lowly of me, and the other half think I'm some kind of God. That's all very flattering, but I'm just a poor high school guy trying to make it in the world. And people think I'm kind of dull.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
02-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Er, sometimes, I "could" be annoying, but rarely, since I'm pretty quite. I am definitely "NOT" hated. Most people (classmates/friends) love me, and others, probably just in between. With my classmates, I never did have any enemy, everyone's a friend to me. I have to admit, most poeple don't invite me (in those only close friends kinda thing), since I say no, because I know my parents won't really allow me to go =( ...they don't want me going in other people's house, specially if it's far from home. I haven't been in many parties with my classmates. But my friends, yes, since I really beg.
Em, I describe myself as boring most of the time. But most people thing I'm cool, so I'm good with that. What makes me boring, I'm not so good at starting conversations. Specially with people I don't know much, or just met.
Yeah, most people think I'm nice, just at the first glance. But sometimes, I scare myself, since I haven't been smiling a whole lot, only at school, yeah. *my mom complains about that issue too -_-* But people do think I'm nice. That's probably one thing they leave me alone. (like, not mess with or annoy)

Asriel
02-03-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm at the bottom offline.
I'm Fat
I'm ugly
I don't have many friends
My hair isn't good

Really only my family thinks I'm pretty :/

Not to make you feel worse or anything but aren't your family the only ones who really do think that.

I put non-cute as one of mine because i'm so not.I don't consider myself ugly but i'm not very cute or pretty either =_=

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
As of now, I don't care what people think of me. Why should I care if I'm not invited to someone else's party? Sorry, I'm moody right now. I shouldn't be, no, everyone shouldn't be comparing themselves to others, or care what others think of you. If you try to compare, you'll end up losing most of the time. What's better is, "What do I think of myself?" And we're not in this world to live up to anyone's expectations, nor is anyone living to live up to ours. Sorry for getting a off topic, but I just felt like posting what was in my mind, which was important.

Faceless111
02-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm the coolest person that no one gets to know. Edit: I mean, no one is allowed to know.

yilin
02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
hmmmm.. some of my friends tells me before that i'm look rude... but when we've become close they always tells me that they are wrong... i always give smile to them... and they love that attitude of me...

Ramona Flowers
02-05-2008, 09:15 PM
It all depends. I'm different around different people
I am aware though that I can be awkward. Somehow being shy is mistaken as rude or stuck up. o_o

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Somehow being shy is mistaken as rude or stuck up. o_o

Yeah, I have the same problem, so don't worry about it.

bug
02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Lets see. Most people that don't know me think I'm quite, an A student, always do as I'm told, and easy to take advantage of. Well most of it isn't all that true. I've never made strait A's in my life. If I don't know you, then there is no way your gonna look of my test(then again, even if you do know me, your not gonna get more then 2 or 3 answers, unless we trade answers, which is totally deferent story). I am quite in public though. Even with my closest friends. There isn't much that they actually know about me. I guess that's cause I much rather look at the world from a distance then be part of it. The odd thing is though, the loud, rude, unintelligently people always seem to become somewhat of my friends(only until the class is over though, most of the time). Anyway, for the people that do know me, they think I'm somewhat hard working, which I guess I am. They also think that I'm friendly, which I am. I don't think that I have many enemies at school. I also don't get invited to many parties. The ones I do get invited to I normally shoot down unless there form close personal friends. I guess that's about it.

CroSsplay!
02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
hay,
living in Australia, where anime is not widely known and im a flamboyant anime fan (cosplayer, fanfictioner, drawer not verry good one :) ) so i get the old out cast syndrome.... :(. alot of my friends i met through anime clubs and fourms. sad right lol.

Mira Kaiba
02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Most people see me as quiet, and they usually don't remember my name unless they see me a lot, which sits well with me. I would much rather be in the background listening to other people's conversations than being in them. You learn so much more about people that way. ^^

People think of me as shy, which I kind of am. They also think of me as really smart, which is kind of a drag sometimes, because a lot of people think that I'm smarter than I really am, so I spend a lot of time keeping up with people's expectations. I learned a while ago that you can't really get away with faking being smart completely, though I often do to people I don't know. I have to work at it to keep that people I know thinking I'm smart.

People tend to leave me alone a lot, which is great, because I would much rather be reading, writing, online, or listening to music by myself. I guess I change for different people to make them see me as I want offline. o_O

CrimsonMoon
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
People who don't know me tend to think that I'm cold and stuck up. I'm difficult to approach like that. But really, I'm just quiet while analyzing people around me. My close friends said I'm cool and collected, which I am. Smart but lazy, and irritating because I still get better marks than them even when they study like crazy. Quiet and relaxed around acquaintances. That's about it.

Buruku
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Aside from looking like a Burdle, I have no idea what people think of me. I'm sure it changes from person to person.

Famahama
02-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I hide my Online identity to the offline world. Usually. That way, they have nothing to compare me with. Except my twin.

I am hated by some and liked by some, either way, i lead my own life. So im half way to not caring of what people think of me.

Bottom-line, im a nice, quiet guy.

bankai
02-06-2008, 04:32 AM
no one really knows the real me because i censor myself with law and religion...and sometimes i even feel ashamed of my own thoughts and memories of thoughts and i don't even know why i am ashamed... is it because others would find it shameful or is it because i find it shameful?

Brewmaster
02-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Almost all of the people like me.You can say i am cool.I tend to be really funny when im in a good mode which is always!xD But if im angry people usualy dont even talk to me since i have a scary face.People think im pleasent and like to be with me.

Gaarademon
02-06-2008, 08:09 AM
People think Im a laid back,chill,and lazy but cool.
and I'm fine with that. And I make new friends very often
so I guess I'm not shy anymore.

Meyrin
02-06-2008, 08:22 AM
I guess that I'm more in the middle.I'm only popular cause I play sports.It's kinda of a weird way to be liked but what the heck.

NovaStar
02-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Some people see me as a Huge joker: Others see me as the quiet guy whom wouldn't say anything or do anything to upset anyone.

others see me as completely manipulative. - But, Generally it's the second of the three.

Drunk_Squid
02-06-2008, 09:38 AM
People always think that I am either always depressed or always angry. And weird.

darkjester
02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
I usually always make people laugh.
When I'm with my younger brother some people might find us easily amused, weird, and or a little loud and annoying.
I always get "Aw, your cute" from a lot of people or "aren't you a little too young to be working"
And many find me dependable. I'm always the person people cry on my shoulder about. Even strangers start telling me their problems and what's going on in their life.

Baka
02-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I could care less what people think of me.

Elva
02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
they see me being fun to hang out and being nice to people, that how the girl's see me, about the guys, they see a babe and a girl who wants to have some fun but i'm not actually like that :laugh:

*Lumiere*
02-06-2008, 10:50 PM
I am a catch. People love me..people hate me. Tough right? Lol. Generally you would have to ask them what they think..but I think I am an easy going person. Really. I love to interact with others..and I am pretty patient..I guess that in a way makes me likeable?

Mira Kaiba
02-06-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm always the person people cry on my shoulder about. Even strangers start telling me their problems and what's going on in their life.

Meh - this happens to me too, but sometimes it's a pain when I really have to do something and someone I don't know well wants to talk to me. People seem to trust me even though they think I'm really shy. Maybe they figure, who am I going to tell? Usually I don't mind, especially if they're a good friend, but sometimes it's kind of odd when I don't know the person well. o_O

inOue
02-07-2008, 12:15 AM
some think of me as simple.. too simple.. some overestimate me, saying i'm really smart.. but that's not usually the case.. they're even better than i am..

Bragi
02-07-2008, 07:12 AM
people are intimidated by me some scared....don't ask me why, I don't know either. but once they got to know me most my close friends consider me their bestfriend. @_@

1,100th post! XD

Azrael91
02-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Eh, i dont care what others think of me.

kale
02-11-2008, 05:06 PM
offline, i'm an outcast by all the preps. don't get me wrong, i have friends.

baioslaio
02-11-2008, 05:07 PM
They see me as a big computer nerd that doesnt care about anything..

Kiishim Silhou
02-11-2008, 05:16 PM
People see me as the shy,caring, wise one. I'm the person they go to when they feel down because they know that I'll cheer them up but be truthful with them. They say I'm like a motherly figure Oo;

In a group of people, they think of me as the small, shy, cute one x3

Kawairashii hikari
02-11-2008, 06:22 PM
People say that I'm kind of stupid, (in a funny way, lol), smart, fun to hang around, cool, smart, bold, crazy, nice, mean (sometimes...), motherly for some reason or another; um pretty... that's one i get the most.

The two things I get the most are pretty, cool, and crazy... ^___^

Flah Blah
02-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Insane.
In a crazily oblivious to negative comments and having a somewhat obnoxiously blunt and random manner.

sadida
02-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Heheheh, First i start off shy, then i unleash the crazy! Woo! winning formula.
I think i'm seen as funny, smart, crazy, random, goody-good, approachable/friendly. Well, thats in school anyway. In the bus, i pretty much just sleep.

jewel2sparkle
02-11-2008, 06:48 PM
It depends on who I'm with. I defiantly don't act the same with everyone I know. My classmates would think I'm the coolest thing ever. My co-workers and other random people don't know what to think of me because I don't really talk to them.

Gizoku
02-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I think they see me as quiet and shy O.o and cold, I dont mingle much with people I don't know. Very introverted.

Yurka
02-11-2008, 07:12 PM
People often see me as a lazy guy. Seeing as I spend a good amount of time in school falling asleep. I tend to be hyper at times, but I'm usually reserved. I like my solitude, and my sleep of course. ;p

allaboutyou3678
02-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Well I am from a small rural community and hated by everyone because I'm different. The ones who actually like me, well I honestly don't know what they think of me.

animering
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm more non-existent, I'm always that kid in the back round that no one bothers unless there in dire need of something. So I'm pretty much just trailing behind other people most of the time.

Zenx
02-11-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm generally strongly disliked. I don't usually talk during school (other than some of band and lunch) unless I am answering a question. What people do know about me is that I am pretty smart, which apparently is a bad thing, and that I'm a complete nerd, which isn't very good either. So unless someone is just as big of a nerd as me, I won't get along with them.

demon_girl_
02-11-2008, 11:28 PM
idrk, i mean i think i might be seen as a volleyballer, a friend, mean, weird, goofy, slow-ish, but thats just how my best friend sees me.

prototypetetra
02-12-2008, 12:24 AM
A lot of people find great difficulty in dealing with me; often they find me too full of myself and too odd to talk to. My social life is almost non-existent. I am extremely close to a person with no feelings, at times I think to myself whether I am somewhat ill or that I am handicapped in some way.

A and H, are my exact opposites though. Everyone loves having them around. A being cool and H being overly sensitive that it makes me want to vomit from repulsion.

zyronet
02-12-2008, 05:09 AM
A lot of people think I'm kind of serious and strict at the same time [due to some org. ranking thingy]. But actually if you get to know me, or when I start to talk to you with no particular reason maybe then you'll know thar I'm really playful, hyperactive and noisy.
I'm very moody or random too, which makes a lot of people have a hard time trying to understand me.

Snababo
02-12-2008, 06:29 AM
People don't like me as a rule. Just because I am different. I have a total of eleven friends in my life (that I still talk to, I have more that I don't see too much of). Everyone else either ignores me or hates me. I am brainy and like to answer questions, but if I am ever wrong half the people in the class slag me even if they don't know the answer. There is one person who is always insulting me and being a complete Tuilli. They hate me and at everyturn try to make my life as miserable as possible. Fortunatly the same reason they hate me is the reason they will never make me miserable.

Inamorata
02-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Well its hard to speak for others... but from what I observe most people dont like me. I always speak my mind, especially if its something I totally disagree with. I'm pretty quiet around people I dont really know... therefore that makes me noninteresting. =\ <---sad. All in all tho I'm proud of myself. I pride my opinion aswell as other's, reguardless of the consequences. *shrug* I think its good to keep a positive outlook.. you cant change how people feel about you, but you can change how you feel about others.. Hehe this subject reminds me of Dorian. She totally hates me.. why I dont know exactly, but I dont hate her. Her negativity towards me is kinda nasty, but also fun. I love being nice to her when all she does is get annoyed.. @.@ Its her way of loving me I guess.

Exquiro
02-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Never really thought about it before now, but I guess they just don't. I've never asked anyone and I don't really give them much to go on. Try to keep them confused and distant, I like it that way.

It's scary how much some people have to say about themselves.