02-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I was bored and I notied I haved Made a thread in A long while

I was just wondering what some of you guys do on Fridays

do you go to the mall
or work
or chill with a friend
ect.

Me: I chill out with my friends at the mall
honestly though Id rather work so at least if I had a friday off I would have more money in my pocket to spand at the mall or anywhere else

~*Red*~
02-01-2008, 12:43 PM
I just chill out around home on Fridays.

.Lovebeat
02-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I don't do anything special often. I have only sworn an oath to myself to relax on Fridays and don't do homeworks.

Lune Cy
02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Friday is open..xD...if i would know what i was doiin every Friday..then it would be so nonFriday..^_^

zellk
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
i always go and rent two movies and eat pizza and stay up as long as i can! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Eris
02-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Today I:

Reluctantly woke up.
Dragged myself to uni with a herculean feat of sheer willpower.
Attended two consecutive lectures (electrostatics, wave physics)
Hit the bus downtown.
Ate a burger.
Hit the bus to my parent's home.
Laid infront of the TV. Ate some cookies.
Freeloaded off their dinner.
Caught a ride home to my apartment with my mother.
Logged onto the interweave.
(now)

Flah Blah
02-01-2008, 02:10 PM
My only working day as one of the Power Rangers and sometimes the Day of Sabbath. I also like to drink Earl Gray tea on fridays whilst hanging off my banister.

Meyrin
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I dont really do much.I just relax and watch tv.Sometimes I go see a movie with some friends.

sa5m
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Homework. -_-

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-01-2008, 02:20 PM
I just chill out around home on Fridays.
Same here. Besides Sundays, Fridays are my laziest days at home.

NinnaMoon
02-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I just chill out at home, maybe go to a sporting event at my old highschool!

Elphaba
02-01-2008, 07:58 PM
i hand out with my friends or get on the computer or listen to music.

Golden State Warrior
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
On Fridays after work, I head home and watch anime, and listen to lots of music. Sometimes, on payday, I'll go out to eat.

Lola Granola
02-01-2008, 08:36 PM
On Fridays I'm in class from 9:30-12:20, then work from 12:30 to 4:00. After I study or hang out.

Asriel
02-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I have a list.........sort of.=_=

~Go to the mall
~Go out and buy stuff I don't even need from any store(it happens to be what i'm near)
~Take a nap and be up for the next 3 days
~Watch non-stop anime
~Go and hang out with some of my friends
~Write depressing poems
~Sit in my room staring up at the darkness
~Play Video games
~Practice Kickboxing
~Non-stop singing
~Walk around the neighborhood
~Play with my cat
~Get on the Computer
~Cry
~Talk to my friends
~Just stay locked in my room.

Well thats about it I guess.Although there is other stuff I do........

-Kitsune-
02-01-2008, 09:22 PM
I usually just relax at home and stay up late. On Fridays, I don't really do anything special other than be lazy at home ^.^

╬Karami Mew~Meow
02-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Eh..in my "new" friday, we always go to the car show and tacco bell every afternoon/evening.
But for the old Friday that I miss, I just go home and play ball, or go bother my ate with some jokes and funny stories I have, and go play with my cats ^.^ ...and sitting or putting up the fire. =3
But, we avoid going to far places, because it could get quite dangerous during friday. ...like...it's some kind of a cursed or at least most spirited day of the week. (just something we believe)

Airrazor
02-02-2008, 08:53 AM
On every Friday afternoons when I came from school at home I'm used to take a sleep or I'm going outside at the supermarkets or I "waste" my time,so much time,in front off the computer and listen to some music or posting on this forum and on other forums and later I'm watching an anime.It's the only the day of the week when I can relax a lot after a long week of schoolXD.

Ramona Flowers
02-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Well, mine are never the same. As for yesterday's activities went I washed out a disgusting cat box. Then got boozed out with acouple of friends and played some video games.
I will defeat any and all button mashers!