PDA

View Full Version : Good Girls gone BAD

*Lumiere*
01-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Do these celebrities really go bad?....

A few to choose from include Vanessa Anne Hudgens...? Paris Hilton? ....Britney..? who ever else?...Or do you think that the media blows things WAY out of proportion?

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I have no idea who the first one is, Paris Hilton has no right to be famous to begln with, and as for the others if anything the media doesn't HAVE to. They feed off attention so much they blow themselves out of proportion.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Half and half, it's both their own faults and the media's faults.

jewel2sparkle
01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
I don't really think they are "bad"...just human.

-Kitsune-
01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Half and half, it's both their own faults and the media's faults.
Agreed.

The paparzzi and the media take everything they see celebs do and translate it into this huge deal and blows it way outta proportion. However, in most cases, the celebs do drugs and other things they shouldn't be doing, which -obviously- attracts attention to them and makes them a cover-page story =/

███
01-28-2008, 10:00 PM
The people you named were already bad.

Lady_Yui
01-28-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of non-celebs that are worse than they are. It's just that they get captured by the media whereas normal citizens don't get followed by the media all the time.

Buruku
01-28-2008, 11:45 PM
I don't know why anyone is surprised the way a lot of these celebrities turn out.

The people you listed aren't famous because they're talented, intelligent, or contributed a damn worth while thing. First you have to have something redeeming about you before you can go bad. To me, what you see now is how they really are once they've done their little "Disney pop star" routine.

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 11:49 PM
I don't know why anyone is surprised the way a lot of these celebrities turn out.

The people you listed aren't famous because they're talented, intelligent, or contributed a damn worth while thing. First you have to have something redeeming about you before you can go bad. To me, what you see now is how they really are once they've done their little "Disney pop star" routine.
Agreed.

Aizmov
01-28-2008, 11:51 PM
I think they were bad to start with :)

Daenerys
01-28-2008, 11:53 PM
How could you even say half of these were ever good?

I can't believe such a rediculous topic was started on here. I always thought animeforum was better than the trashy gossip sites.

I guess it's gotten to a new low.

Killapac
01-29-2008, 12:03 AM
no way to really tell the media blows stuff up so bad so no way of really knowing so yea its half and half

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Explain to me why I should care what they do.

Eris
01-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Explain to me why I should care what they do.

I'd like to hear that, too.

.Lovebeat
01-29-2008, 10:24 AM
I think it's their own faults for whatever they do, but that it's media that makes the situations look "so much worse" than what it really is, or something like that. Well, it's media's fault that the celebrities get the attention.

blackcatme
02-01-2008, 08:28 AM
britney is now fine (and i really like her)

and yes, some celebrities (most of them) go bad

maria89
02-01-2008, 09:34 AM
i just think that the meida blows things out of proportion. they make something so small so big and its evil. i think they do stuff that is bad but not real bad. they are human, like us

Count Cutflaik
02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Spam threads are just meant to spam, fellas.

Spam to your heart's content.;)

Eris
02-01-2008, 01:27 PM

Seriously, WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA???

Lune Cy
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
i find it weird...that you actually think about such things...and even make a thread about it

Bean Bandit
02-01-2008, 01:31 PM

Care to explain this to me?

Is it ok if I say something similar, like this:

People who troll and/or try to add to spam, or create new spam are meant to be penalized.

Bad rep this peson to your heart's content.
or
Fellow Mods, warn this person to your hearts content. (Which we all know means he would be banned in no time.)

Count Cutflaik
02-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Seriously, WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA???

MAN ITS TOO MUCH SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Bean Bandit
02-01-2008, 02:16 PM
You seem to have advoided my question dear Count.

What gives you the right to tell people to spam up a topic in my forum?

Count Cutflaik
02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
You seem to have advoided my question dear Count.

What gives you the right to tell people to spam up a topic in my forum?

Excuse me, I just noticed Eris' message.

Well, it's internet lulzy. It is meant to entertain forum users, use Wiki. It'll help you if you don't understand the term.

I'm definitely not for tight-knit communities for enforce their rules from the top to the bottom.

Meyrin
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Celebs are people just like everyone else.The only exception is that they are followed by the media and we are not.Just because they are celebs dosent mean that they are perfect and neither are we.I'm shure that they are people who are not celebs do much worst things then them.

Bean Bandit
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Wiki is written and edited by anyone. Which makes it useless and worthless. Anyone knows that.

This is the most laxed forum here on this message board. You have to do something totally stupid, and well deserving to get my full attention. To which you did do all on your own with a link you posted in another topic.

If you do not like the rules here, then why are you here? Unless since your new here, you feel you have to find your own little spot to sit in, and fit in how you feel you should. If your other posts are a example in my forum, don't get to comfortable quite yet. Go read the rules over carefully and it will advoid your issues here with me.