PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Knight

小美ドクロchan
01-23-2008, 06:28 PM
WOW. With so many girls on this forum, I can't believe a thread for this wasn't made! o_o

Vampire Knight is a shoujo series by Matsuri Hino (Meru Puri) that focuses on Yuuki Cross, a highschool girl who (along with the moody but cute! Zero Kiriyu) is in charge of keeping watch on the vampires that attend the night class at her school. Kaname Kuran whom Yuuki admires, saved her ten years ago from a vampire attack but Yuuki can remember nothing before then, not even her own family...

An anime of this series is airing in Japan in APRIL! I'm very excited!:laugh:

Asriel
01-23-2008, 06:46 PM
WOW. With so many girls on this forum, I can't believe a thread for this wasn't made! o_o

Vampire Knight is a shoujo series by Matsuri Hino (Meru Puri) that focuses on Yuuki Cross, a highschool girl who (along with the moody but cute! Zero Kiriyu) is in charge of keeping watch on the vampires that attend the night class at her school. Kaname Kuran whom Yuuki admires, saved her ten years ago from a vampire attack but Yuuki can remember nothing before then, not even her own family...

An anime of this series is airing in Japan in APRIL! I'm very excited!:laugh:

OH REALLY??????????

I can't wait!:laugh:
I so love Vampire Knight and when it starts to come on,I will be glued to the t.v.
(lol)

小美ドクロchan
01-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah! :laugh: Same here.

Who are your favorite characters/ couples? Mine are Zero and YuukixZero. I don't like Kaname. o_o Not really sure why.

Asriel
01-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Lol.
My favorites are YukixKaname but i'm starting to like the thought of YukixZero.So same couple.
Ahhh for some reason I like Ichijo(lol).

小美ドクロchan
01-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Cool cool.^^ Hehe I like YuukixZero because....they fight a lot. XD

sakura rukia
01-23-2008, 07:31 PM
i never read it but looks interesting.ANIME cool!!!

小美ドクロchan
01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
You ought to! It's really good and the artwork is so lovely! I have a friend who hates vampires because they're used so much but she loves this series.:laugh:

pyre
01-23-2008, 10:59 PM
*a mock gasp* HOW can you not like Kaname-sama?! x3

Yeah, I love vampires and I LOVE this series...an anime, you say?

*dances for joy* YAy yay! xD Can't wait!

小美ドクロchan
01-23-2008, 11:07 PM
*a mock gasp* HOW can you not like Kaname-sama?! x3

Yeah, I love vampires and I LOVE this series...an anime, you say?

*dances for joy* YAy yay! xD Can't wait!

I don't know...I just don't. xD I'm one of the few VK fangirls who isn't physically attracted to him at all and I don't like his personality either....

Yup, the anime is going to be awesome!

Alexsis23
01-24-2008, 09:04 PM
I like reading the Manga and can't wait for it to go for anime :)
But for me i go for Yuki x Kuran - I just cant stand Zero heheh!

小美ドクロchan
01-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Whut I love Zero...YukixKuran is bleh boring...they're like bro and sis. >_>

A PICTURE OF TEH ANIME!! Looks good =D
http://www.vampire-knight.jp/images/top8.jpg

Alexsis23
01-25-2008, 11:30 AM
@chan thanks for the pic.. so does it mean its coming out in anime soon?

Vampire Knight roxs :)

小美ドクロchan
01-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Welcome! ^_^

APRIL! *sing-song* April~ Apri~llll

.....that's too far away...D:

MysticEntity
01-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Whut I love Zero...YukixKuran is bleh boring...they're like bro and sis. >_>

A PICTURE OF TEH ANIME!! Looks good =D
http://www.vampire-knight.jp/images/top8.jpg

Yeah I agree. If it goes that way, the plot would cling to one side.

pyre
01-27-2008, 06:27 AM
I don't know...I just don't. xD I'm one of the few VK fangirls who isn't physically attracted to him at all and I don't like his personality either....

Yup, the anime is going to be awesome!

Zero annoys me somehow...maybe because he's always so serious? Or maybe it's just because I've always rooted for the vampire in every vampire story I've fallen into--of course Zero's a vampire too, but Kaname-sama was first...oh great, I don't think I'm making sense here. x_x :banghead:

And thankies for the pic! x3 Yesh yesh, can't wait either! Although i do wonder how in the world I am going to get my hands on it...it's not very easy to get a hand on anime in my country... x[

Vampires seem to be in vogue right now...anyone here heard of The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer? It's no Japanese creation, but it's just beautiful. And there's a manga adaptation.

Hypergraphian
02-14-2008, 12:27 PM
@chan thanks for the pic.. so does it mean its coming out in anime soon?

Vampire Knight roxs :)

Buzzing rumours are abound. Apparently its slated for summer this year but keep your fingers crossed. I am dying for this to come out in anime since they'd both look so much jucier.

*Squeeaaaallllss*

Asriel
02-14-2008, 01:55 PM
I can't believe we have to wait tel April
I will have died of starvation from not seeing it sooner O__O

It will be so awsome.So many girls are gonna have the behinds glued to their chairs and their eyes staring straight at the tv.They won't be able to help it.

MomijiTMO
02-27-2008, 07:04 AM
This was in the romance forum guys =p. I can't wait for the anime to come out this April.

PS : Zero rocks!

Ire_Hikari
03-02-2008, 06:09 AM
waaaa!!! i really like this manga!!! >_< i keep waiting for the new releases but it takes forever!!!!!!!! i wish yuuki will end up with kaname!!! -^^-

ZeianStar
03-02-2008, 01:38 PM
I just started reading this manga last night. Good manga. Well I read it online on OneManga.

小美ドクロchan
03-02-2008, 02:15 PM
i wish yuuki will end up with kaname!!! -^^-

Ohhh no you don't. You will find out later on that Kaname is a complete jerk. And not in a cute way either. I've always hated him, personally. :banghead:

Ire_Hikari
03-04-2008, 04:10 AM
eeehh!?!??!!!! but why?!?!?!!! and how'd u know i'll come to dislike him???? O_O

小美ドクロchan
03-04-2008, 08:50 AM
I have a problem with his actions. Most people wouldn't like what he does. It's fine if you like him though.

Ire_Hikari
03-04-2008, 08:48 PM
really??? TT_TT so you really prefer zero and yuuki??

小美ドクロchan
03-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Extremely. ^_^

Ire_Hikari
03-09-2008, 08:24 PM
oh well...cant do anything bout that...hehe...so the anime airing would still be in japan?u think it will reach the philippines soon??

小美ドクロchan
03-11-2008, 08:45 AM
oh well...cant do anything bout that...hehe...so the anime airing would still be in japan?u think it will reach the philippines soon??

Yeah....people will fansub it so you'll surely be able to download it.^^

GoddessDemonica
03-13-2008, 09:14 AM
wooh im glad o found this ^^. i love vampire night. im only on manga volume 3 but i can't wait to get more

Anime&MangaLuver
04-19-2008, 01:32 PM
I have almost finished reading the first volume and I am already hooked! How many volumes are there in the manga?????? I need to know!!!!! LOL!:D

GoddessDemonica
04-20-2008, 11:06 AM
so far i got the fourth one. its really good. the whole story is great.

小美ドクロchan
04-20-2008, 02:30 PM
I have almost finished reading the first volume and I am already hooked! How many volumes are there in the manga?????? I need to know!!!!! LOL!:D

Tis not finished yet so we don't know...but if you go by 4,5,6 chapters per volume...it's on chapter 37 so by now it's like probably around seven or eight volumes so far.

sa5m
04-20-2008, 02:49 PM
So has anyone seen the anime yet?

I've seen the first two episodes, and so far it's following the manga pretty well. :] Zero's voiced by Miyano Mamoru, the voice actor for Tamaki in Ouran Host Club and Light in Death Note. It's awesomely sexy. :3

The art is a bit different in the anime-- I noticed that the characters aren't as dark looking and Yuki's hair looks shorter. O.o

The opening and ending theme songs are absolutely beautiful. The full versions of them are not out yet, but if anyone wants them, I ripped a full version of the ending that I'd be happy to share. It features beautiful cello solos in it. I'm happy to see Kanon Wakeshima, the vocalist and cellist, be talented in both aspects.

kp-fma
04-20-2008, 03:25 PM
i absolutly love vampire knight! its awesome!!!:p

Konata Izumi
04-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Vampire Knight has really lovely art; the best I've seen for manga art.

CrimsonLumiere
04-21-2008, 02:13 AM
i love this one so much the art is so great! the story is interesting

procrastinator_zerokiryuu
04-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Probably one of the best manga I've ever read. Brilliant artwork and great storyline... *sigh*... it's a shame I can't find a copy here so I have to read everything from the net... save for a few chapters that are in my copy Shojo Beat.

... I love zero... ^^ one can tell from my username...

~ Darling Dream ~
05-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I LOVE Vampire Knight!!! It has everything a shojo manga needs...vampires, pretty school uniforms and hot people. XD

Now to read volume 2... >_>;

GoddessDemonica
05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
i can't wait for the next one! i really love this manga. i wanna watch the anime but i haven't had time to look anything up yet...

HimiTama
05-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Well I've read volume 1 and watched episodes 1-4. I can't wait until episode 5 airs on Monday.....but I might have to wait a bit longer until I can watch it on youtube....*sigh*oh well

P.S. KIRYUU-KUN RULES!!!!!!!!

Ire_Hikari
05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Yeah....people will fansub it so you'll surely be able to download it.^^

i was already able to watch it in crunchyroll!! hehe...i like the anime even thought it still has 4 eps... ^^

but i wish they'd enhance the character more...it would have been better...but the one now isnt so bad either...

there were some parts that wernt in the manga, but that's what makes it more interesting, right? ^_^v

The Nightingale
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
I love and I repeat LOVE This series. All the Night class boys are total bishies too XD. But this is my alltime anime. I love teh anime too so far its really good, and the manga series I'm following avidly. I love Zero's sensei dude though I forgot his name T_T. I also like Aidou-Sempai and Kain-Sempai. Yuuki is adorable and I actully like her cause she's not a damsel or somefing like the so many other anime girl characters.

XD

10 POINTS XD

*gives VK Cookies*

BTW 200TH POSTT WOOO

Yami Chishio
05-16-2008, 01:15 AM
the anime's not bad. but it follows the manga too much. not that there's anything wrong with that, but i find it boring already if they wont place something different from the manga. if thats the case id rather read the manga all the way... O__O

sorry, thats what i think ^^"

vally
05-18-2008, 05:32 AM
OMG omg I LOVE vampire knight!! *points at avatar and siggy* I'm such a fan of this anime/manga >_<
Zero is sooooo COOL

yilin
05-18-2008, 05:56 AM
oh, I'm still watching that anime...
I'm in episode 6...^_^

and I like it.... ^_^

Yuki Atsuma
05-23-2008, 11:58 PM
I love the manga, i can't wait to see the anime ^.^

Konata Izumi
05-24-2008, 12:03 AM
It was interesting for a while. Then I found that it got a bit boring. I'm taking a break from it and I'll go back to it later. =p

Cancre
05-24-2008, 08:18 AM
heh aidou san's so cute eh heh i love the zero and yuuki pairing

hirokiaibalovex3
05-25-2008, 02:11 AM
zero && yuuki are an awesome pair ^_^

i can't wait for the next episode to be released.

Zero_Yuki
05-25-2008, 10:53 PM
i hate this manga! absolutely hate it! it was the best thing ever! i was obsessed and loved it befor but now i hate it! yuki is now a vampire which sucks, and is with kaname! worst thing ever! plus the plot is going crazy and stupid.
*sigh* it used to be soooo good! now they destroyed it...
can't even bring myself to read it n e more.
Zero+Yuki forever!

Baka Tenshi
05-27-2008, 05:31 PM
OMG! I love this series so much! Manga & Anime!

Zero-X-Yuuki make a cute pair. =3

My fave character is Zero - he is so sexy *_*

GoddessDemonica
05-30-2008, 09:11 PM
eehhhh, i was so happy that the anime is out and ima watch it pronto!!!

Karin Rengu
05-31-2008, 10:05 PM
It's one of the few shojo's I read, and it's really good. I like violence and killing and stuff but it's cute to find a vampire story that's not all blood and gore

GoddessDemonica
06-03-2008, 11:35 AM
I agree ^^ so this weekend i got a chance to watch all eight episodes that are out. I loved them ^^ now i can't wait for the 9th episode to come out.

The Nightingale
06-03-2008, 12:13 PM
i hate this manga! absolutely hate it! it was the best thing ever! i was obsessed and loved it befor but now i hate it! yuki is now a vampire which sucks, and is with kaname! worst thing ever! plus the plot is going crazy and stupid.
*sigh* it used to be soooo good! now they destroyed it...
can't even bring myself to read it n e more.
Zero+Yuki forever!

SPOILERS! DUNT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE MANGA SO FAR O.O AND DUNT READ ABOVE EITHER.
I sorta agree. I dunt the "new yuuki" she's just sooo....mean. yes Zeri and Yuuki-Chan all the way!

Omg I wish I oucld draw...I'd totally draw a pciture of me in on of the class uniforms with Kain or Aidou XD

still luff this series. I hope teh old Yuuki comes back =[

GoddessDemonica
06-04-2008, 02:32 PM
wow, that really stinks. yuuki-chan is better as a human. anyway, the ninth episode is out and i just finished watching it. i really don't favor kurenai that much. she's just... not right in the head.

Souji Seta
06-06-2008, 01:20 AM
I just finished watching the 1st episode. Man, this anime is good!
Nice animation, story and such, I like it! I also like the ED song, it's kinda creepy and such but very likable. Thanks for makin this thread or I might not have checked it out.

Cancre
06-07-2008, 02:07 AM
omg when she went for kaname i died inside , for the rest of the day at school i had a complete blank exspression on my face my teacher called me stupid , my freind got revenge for me by " accidentally spilling acid on his chair " but yuki x zero all the wayyyy

GoddessDemonica
06-11-2008, 12:01 PM
They both make good couples but i think that Yuuki-chan is better suited with zero-kun. just my opinion.

-veg-
06-15-2008, 04:43 AM
I love VK's anime n manga
what a good artwork, Kaname-sama so handsome ^_^

Goddess: but until 10th episode, Yuki still loves Kaname sama

GoddessDemonica
06-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Hai, he is very handsome ^_^

-veg-
06-16-2008, 07:46 AM
I always 'fight' with my friend coz I'm a fan of Kaname sama n she loves zero so much :lol:

onigiri princess
06-16-2008, 10:03 AM
kyaaaa I love VK!, and kaname <3333
however it wasn't really up to standard when I first watched the anime, it doesn't really go agianst Hino's beautiful manga work, but so far past episode 9, it's getting better and better so far, so I'm happy, the animation is actually very origanil then most anime, but all in all, it's still animated which we should be grateful for, and I'm very stuck between zeroxyuki and kanamexyuki at the moment, but so far
it looks like kaname is getting yuki after he returned her memories, and anounced that she is his fiance, and at the end Zero was left to "eat his brother!" TT=TT I feel so sorry for him...

MomijiTMO
06-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Anyone been watching the anime? I'll probably download all 10 episodes in 10 days when I have more download credit. I hope it's good.

N6194
06-16-2008, 07:37 PM
I need to catch up to this anime!!!
^You can download it at Shoku-dan, although
it's torrent.

あい-ちゃん
06-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Well... I'll skip the trend of "pairing" 'cause it's not gonna be my way anyhow. Yet... This anime is like "za best" I totally love it! I tried to read the manga too, but not being able to turn my own pages kinda pisses me off. So I'll stay with the anime. Which, as I said, is absolutely fabulous! The characters are really well-drawn, and I like their personalities as well... The opening and ending songs... I adore them! I saw all 10 eps... And I could say the pot is getting better and better! I really like Zero's little brother (forgot name, same on me!)... And Director Cross- the guy acts like a nuts! Yet, I'm sure he'll turn out to be surprisingly mature. After all, if I remeber corect... wasn't he a vampire hunter too?
Well, all in one, I can't wait to see what happens next!

GoddessDemonica
06-17-2008, 10:46 AM
man i haven't seen episode 10 or 11 yet. i need to get to that. ^^

hirokiaibalovex3
06-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Ah, I love Vampire Knight. I've forgotten to watch the past three episodes T_T. I need to catch up on it though. ^^

inOue
06-18-2008, 04:50 AM
i've finished watching episode 10.. i like it, a lot..>.<

GoddessDemonica
06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
hhmmm, i wonder wHen it'll be out on dvd... *wondering* i know as soon as it is i'm getting it ^^

MomijiTMO
06-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Well if you all say it is pretty fantastic. .. . . .. . wooooooottttttneesssssssss. I have low hopes when a manga is turned into an anime.

~ Darling Dream ~
06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
... Yuuki does NOT choose Kaname.
Are you people serious?!?!?!?! Well, I had to know I'd get spoilers if I'm only on volume 1. XD But STILL.... that's HORRIBLE...
I'm probably gonna cry when I read that part. XD

Yuuki Kurosu
06-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Love VK. : )
Wasn't a huge fan of Meru Puri, but it's okay. lol
Still need to watch ep 11 of VK...
To YouTube!

vampire_knight_gurl136
06-21-2008, 09:10 PM
yeah i can't want for the anime! :laugh:

GoddessDemonica
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Man i've been falling really behind on the anime lately. jeez i hope i get a chance to watch soon. ^^

hirokiaibalovex3
07-01-2008, 05:35 PM
I just started reading the manga a few weeks ago, since the first season of the anime series was going to end soon. It got so addicting I had to start reading it online -_____-'' I absolutely love chapters 36 and 41~

AngelLeean
07-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I love the show Vampire Knight i watch it a lot on my laptop its one of my favorite shows of all time!!!!!

Zero_Yuki
07-09-2008, 07:12 PM
i love merupuri and VK! hmmm... i definitly think the manga is better than the anime, but they're both great. i can't deside if i like claymore, or VK more! they're both sooo amazing:p !!!

Diocletian
07-09-2008, 07:22 PM
The bookstore lady gave me a dirty eye for buying this.IT WAS TOO FEMININE!

BloodySnowRose
07-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Vampire Knight is one of my favorites XDD -points to icon- Matsuri Hino rules xP

randomuser83
07-16-2008, 01:37 PM
The bookstore lady gave me a dirty eye for buying this.IT WAS TOO FEMININE!

hahhah. I know the feeling because I constantly buy books for my little sis and I get them all the time.

GoddessDemonica
07-19-2008, 10:05 AM
I've totally fallen behind on watching VK. I really need to figure out what epi. has come out and what not. i was on vacation and now i'm lost haha

Tomoyo01
07-23-2008, 12:32 PM
When I stared watching VK it was because I was bored and after 2 episodes I started loving it, now I`m obsessed! I love it! It even became my favorite anime

poison.ivy
07-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Hawt vampires, some romance and lots of blood sucking = Ivy <3 VK

KHeartsLover817
07-23-2008, 01:14 PM
hmmmm, this vampire thing, sounds somewhat like Fruits basket...
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/odowa/Fruits%20Basket/aspirin.jpgThis Is My Life,

BloodySnowRose
07-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow XD 83 Posts later I will make my entrance well I already have but this time with a, BANG! Lol XD x33333.....This my favorite manga/anime besides BSSM and Blood+ x) I admire Miss Hino so much, her style is just purely amazing...x333 I hope I will have to meet her a chance in my life to meet her x3333 Also has anyone read the newest manga chapter? XD I won't say anything since it would spoil... But those who are reading the translated chapters online....Miss Hino is taking a month off.... That means no VK manga till September.....x333

Otosu
07-25-2008, 09:59 PM
I love Vampire Knight, although I'll admit that I'm having trouble getting used to the anime. I read the manga so far and it's genius. The anime is very well done to, but I'm apprehensive as to how it'll turn out.

Am I the only one who would rather see Zero and Kaname together rather than YukixZero or YukixKaname? I hope not. It seems very sensible in my eyes.

Taikyo
07-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Ok...people, if you know Hino Matsuri's past works, she loves the inter-family love thing a lot. O.o;
Right now, I know Yuuki is deeply in love with Kaname, because in the latest fan-translated chapter, Yuuki kissed Kaname on the lips, before he she left to take care of unfinished business.

I love this series a lot, though the anime hasn't really caught most of my attention, compared to the manga. The voices for the characters are ok, and I really love the radio broadcast they have for it. :3 <--- would love to thank the ouh soo wonderful and great mrsloth for the DLs of it...Lovely!

the 1st season is now over, and the second season should be kicking in later this year.

I want more Senri Shiki and Takuma Ichijou screen time! D< I barely see these people...;3;

KanamexZero and SenrixTakuma!!!! XDDD <---BL fangirl kicking in..

I know Kaname and Zero thing won't work well tho..;3; Cursed set pairings...

vaken89
08-26-2008, 06:52 AM
The new Vampire Knight sequel has been announced and confirmed! Vampire Knight Guilty will be airing on 6th October in Japan! Link (http://www.vakenaugment.com/2008/08/vampire-knight-sequel-%e3%83%b4%e3%82%a1%e3%83%b3%e3%83%91%e3%82%a4%e3%8 2%a2%e9%a8%8e%e5%a3%ab-guilty/)

.Lovebeat
08-26-2008, 10:13 AM
I pretty much hate the anime. I don't like Yuuki's voice, I HATE the animation, the art is the worst I've ever seen. The music is okay, and sometimes the anime is too dark for me to be able to deduce whatever that's happening.

I read the manga and I'm up to date, so I've watched the anime because I wanted to see everything in motion. I'm a much bigger fan of the manga <33.

ichigoangel06
09-02-2008, 02:20 PM
i fell in love with Vampire Knight (especially whn i saw Zero^^) the first moment i saw it:p^^!!

i love that anime^^ best vampire anime ever^^:p
i hope they continue making eps^^

can i just say this.....ZERO IS SO HOT!!:p:p:p

rEikAbLeU
09-16-2008, 04:12 AM
well, i love vampire knight...
i just started to watch it just recently but i'm enjyoing every minute of it...
i love kanama-sama....
i like vampires...
*giggles*
^_^
how many episodes are there anyways?

GoddessDemonica
10-04-2008, 09:07 AM
i have fallen so far behind on watching vampire knight. at this point i'll never catch up haha

Kawairashii hikari
10-04-2008, 10:12 AM
I've watched all the episodes as of I think two weeks ago so I'm ready for season 2 coming on on Monday!! I can't wait for it!! I used to love Kaname but... as of theose two last episodes he's kinda lost his spark... Zero <3. But seriously I can't wait!! ^____^

LadyAmy
10-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Uhh , I love VK! i can wait for the new epi to came out! it's an awesome anime!

My fav. couple... yuki x zero or yuuki x kaname.. i cannot decide. but maybe tha first 'cause kaname it's for me xDDDDDD

TriciaRose~
10-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I watched the anime...all first 13 episodes...they're coming out with new ones soon right?
I can't wait ^_^ I love the series.

Uta-chan~
10-06-2008, 05:06 AM
Vampire Knight! One of my favourite anime. Probably my favourite at the moment. I've watched the first season (13 episodes) and I'm waiting for the 14th one to come out so someone can upload it on YouTube!! Gah! They said it will be out in October... it is October!! *starts running in circles*

ooh wait is it coming out on monday? as in today?! *looks hopeful*

BAKAzoe
11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
VK is one of my fav animes. but, seriously the manga is still better than the anime. i hate the art. but love the music. +ZERO rocks!!

law~
11-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Agree ^_^
the manga is way better than the anime.

hinata1995
11-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Kaname x Yuuki. if she doesnt like him i'll take him!
I LOVE VK!!

nikki_nathalie
11-17-2008, 09:33 AM
i too love VK... and i also agree that manga was better than the anime....

the thing that makes the anime little bit boring was the sound effects and the way they deliver the flow of the story.... but the opening and closing songs rocks!... anyway ive seen the 5 episodes of season 2... its getting to the exciting part.... :D

Miu Mai
11-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Kaname x Yuuki!!!

I can't wait to see how everything is gonna go down in the anime!

msn for life
11-18-2008, 02:33 AM
hey ppls got msn??? one pice rocks

stephen chan
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
This series is absolutely amazing! I got myself totally hooked with the manga to the point where I almost dreamed of vampires. Weird!

Baka Tenshi
11-18-2008, 05:47 PM
I cannot wait for Chapter 45!

Miu Mai
11-18-2008, 07:46 PM
This series is absolutely amazing! I got myself totally hooked with the manga to the point where I almost dreamed of vampires. Weird!

Ha ha! I am totally the same way! I am wayyy too into this series! lol!

LittleGirl
11-19-2008, 08:14 AM
I cannot wait for Chapter 45!

Same here!!

S o l o
11-19-2008, 01:41 PM
I love Vampire Knight x]

I also can't wait till chapter 45! It comes out on the 22nd. Right?

Baka Tenshi
11-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes it does. There is a summary on the VK LJ community.

Alycursed
11-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Kaname x Yuuki?!
NO WAY

Zero x Yuuki!
XD

Baka Tenshi
11-19-2008, 07:35 PM
According to an interview with Hino, there is going to be a second arc. There is still plenty of hope for all of us Zeki fans. <33333

LittleGirl
11-20-2008, 10:19 AM
According to an interview with Hino, there is going to be a second arc. There is still plenty of hope for all of us Zeki fans. <33333

Oh really? I don't know who to root for anymore!
Anyways, I am gonna go check to see if this weeks episode has been subbed yet :D

Baka Tenshi
11-20-2008, 10:43 AM
It has been on Youtube.

nikki_nathalie
11-20-2008, 10:56 AM
i have downloaded episode 6 already.. :D... great episode.... ! so sweet... hihihi....

right now im waiting for the manga lates episode....

Baka Tenshi
11-20-2008, 11:13 AM
The manga comes out on the 22nd.

LittleGirl
11-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Eeeee I just watched episode 7! I'm so excited for next week!
I read the manga a while ago, so I've forgotten a lot of things that happen.

Baka Tenshi
11-20-2008, 01:25 PM
I have been rereading it for that very reason.

suzumi
11-28-2008, 08:13 AM
I read the manga, but have given up on the anime because of it's airing time. Maybe I'll try to catch up with it later when it comes out in DVD.

My favorite character is Shiki Senri, and after him it's Ichijo Takuma.

Vampire Knight is actually a series that I read because of the sub-characters. I don't really like Yuuki, Zero, or Kaname. But out of those three, my favorite would have to be Kaname. I think he is the most vampire-like.

My favorite pairing would have to be Shiki and Rima. Or Aidou and Ruka. ^^

nikki_nathalie
11-29-2008, 03:14 AM
i just saw episode 8 raw... cool one.... :D:D:D:D.... really,,,

LexxieLuu
12-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I have the first Vol. I have watched the first season and I am still watching the second but I really like it. I love Zero <3 he's my favorite.

simmering-tofu
12-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Does anyone like the ShikixRima pairing? I find them really cute together. ^__^

Baka Tenshi
12-19-2008, 10:34 PM
OMGOMGOMG! CH 46 ZERO FINALLY KISSES YUUKI!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEE*

Sashikizu
12-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Downloading episode 10 of guilty at the moment, mwuahahaha

jnLL
12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
OMGOMGOMG! CH 46 ZERO FINALLY KISSES YUUKI!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEE*

yes ! i was surprised, but finally. everyone's been waiting for it :D

hinata1995
12-30-2008, 07:39 AM
i love this show! im so happy!! kaname x yuuki.... but i feel bad for zero...

vampiress13666
12-30-2008, 10:27 AM
can't wait. i love the manga. zero is awesome!!!!

Baka Tenshi
01-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Well the anime is over, can't say whether I like the way it ended or not O_o

silver_cyclone
01-01-2009, 04:35 AM
This is a very good anime! I like YuukiXZero better than YuukiXkaname...>_>

LittleGirl
01-07-2009, 10:19 AM
I can't waaaait for the next season. Won't be for a while I assume, since the anime went past the manga. I guess there won't be as much Cross Academy since they left! I wonder where they'll go...probably some stereotypical castle.

Kaname~
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
doubt it would be a castle... but, whatever ^^
why is this thread in supernatural anime? the idea of the anime is romance! ok, yeah, they have some "battle" scenes and supernatural stuff like vampires and vampire hunters, but all of the action and characters are based on a LOVE story. (Kaname and Yuuki / Shiki and Rima)
dunno why would people like YuukixZero ... zero promised to kill her, so... not quite the "perfect couple" , huh?
should be a romance anime.
hm, saw a spoiler around here.
in the anime they don't actually kiss, kiryuu just approaches yuuki... and then backs off, kaname "kisses" yuuki... when he gives her his blood... to return to her pureblood state.
and if you could actually pay attention to the anime, after episode 9 i think, when she tells zero that the old yuuki was devoured by the vampire side of her, she is actually faking it, dunno actually why, prolly wanted to tell herself that she doesn't actually like him anymore, as you can see in the last episode, she is STILL talking in the normal , "old yuuki" way to kiryuu, and she's definitely NOT mean.
and i still think the anime is better than anime manga... cause you can actually hear what they say, and with the emotions that they want to give to you and all that stuff. (not ~reading~ some stuff...)anyway, read some parts of the manga , and it's good... -ish. i think the anime was perfectly done anyway.
wondering if they will continue the anime, 'cause they left it with "i'll be waiting..."
and i really like the new yuuki... seems more cute and ~close~ to kaname.
i especially liked the part when they all needed to call yuuki - sama and hanabusa screwed up... 4 times ?

MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST: if you found my post mean in ANY way, i would like to say i'm sorry, and i didn't meant to offend anyone. these are my own, personal opinions.

elements-ice
01-23-2009, 05:25 AM
i read both the manga and anime and the anime seriously puts the manga to shame...i LOVE kaname and zero too.i think yuki doesn't deserve them both

chan-chan
01-25-2009, 01:08 AM
i read both the manga and anime and the anime seriously puts the manga to shame...i LOVE kaname and zero too.i think yuki doesn't deserve them both

totally agree!! Yuuki is too fickle minded for my liking.. and she's the typical damsel in distress.. she certainly does not deserve Kaname and Zero..

I'm a little glad she didn't choose Zero.. I'm a big Zero fangirl..

Senjou_Akira
02-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Wow. I can see that girls here are selfish enough not to share Yuuki to the guys. xD

But I can tell that Yuuki might have been a different person if her memories weren't erased, right? It's just that her mother loves her so much to sacrifice her own memories in Yuuki's mind. She wanted her to live as a normal human. x"l

I can every character in VK is my favorite. Everyone has one unique character. XD

Crystal Rain
02-12-2009, 10:32 PM
First off gotta say...Me loves Zero. Kawaii. Thats my boy.
Me can't wait for 3 season. It ended ;p. I wanna know what
happens. I hope Zero and Yuki end up together even through
she be acting stupid.

*Archangle*~Gabriel~
03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
i loved the manga way more then the anime but the anime was ok the ending annoyed me >=( but i cant wait for more chapters out i think i heard that the next books of vk are about the war between the vampires and the hunters but idk ? i wonder if they will be older ?

ProGoddess
03-15-2009, 05:52 AM
The first series brought out some romance-to-be kinda story. I was curious of why the Vampire noble Kaname was so protective of Yuuki. Till the second series came, then it shone some light to the story. I wonder what happens after that... :rolleyes:

Luka Megurine
03-15-2009, 10:24 AM
i only read the manga and i love it but i havent watched the episodes yet

Harajuku_Boy
03-15-2009, 10:53 AM
I've read all the Vampire Knight manga. Where do I find the episodes now?

khazami
03-26-2009, 09:41 PM
My gosh! I really love these anime.. I hope there's a second season for it.

Baka Tenshi
03-31-2009, 03:27 AM
There are only 2 seasons.

MissyCrystal
04-13-2009, 09:08 AM
A must-have for the fans of this big hit anime series..

Prices are in SGD..

Worldwide shipping provided..

Please visit us at http://playcubesg.blogspot.com/ (http://playcubesg.blogspot.com/) for more details!!

:cool: :cool:

XxxScarlettxxX
04-25-2009, 05:11 PM
i love zero he ia amazing, the anime took a while to grow on me but now i love it.

Baka Tenshi
05-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I love the anime but not thrilled that they quit following the manga at the end =/