PDA

View Full Version : Help with an Anime show.

LookALikeSunday
01-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey all.

When I was younger (Roughly about 7) my best friend showed me this anime show.
I adored the thing, and it's been annoying the crap out of me lately, trying to remember what it was.
The tape has been accidentally destroyed, so my only hope is to describe it and hope some of you might know what the hell it is.

I remember it started with a school girl walking home from school, and getting caught in the rain. Because of this, she stops at this house which is owned by an old couple (For some reason, I think it's her grandparents). She goes to sleep, but in the middle of the night, one of the rooms which is filled with hundreds of Porcelain Dolls come to life, under leadership of a living mannequin.

The girl is saved from the dolls by some dude with supernatural abilities, who fights off the Mannequin, and during the process, gets stabbed upwards through the crotch by the Mannequin who bursts from the ground.

I also remember the guy and the girl flying through the air on something, and the girl freaking out about his injuries, but when she looks again he has healed himself. The guy explains that when they were little, in some other world or something, the girl gave him powers. I think she may of been a princess, or a prophet or something (In the other world).

If anyone knows what show I'm talking about, please reply.
'Cause this is pissing me off so much >: (.
Cheers.