PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with makin siggy

Kur05ak1
01-22-2008, 05:58 AM
well so many pro signature maker in here i just wanna ask about the background that u guys have in ur siggys is that originally mixed in 1 picture of u guys make it urself with photoshop?

MyLifeIsRandom
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
It's never the same for every signature so, you're asking quite a varied question...

Kur05ak1
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
well lets take ur signature as example :D did u just take from some website and make it as siggy, draw it or ??

xXAltairXx
01-22-2008, 08:52 AM
The easiest way of making a Signature is by using the programs "Photo Impression" or "Photoshop 2.0"

Thats what i used to make my current sig.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
It depends on the image you're using for your signature pretty much, some people would just use the background of the original image whilst others may use an extracted image with a separate background. Most of my signatures I keep the original image as it is, background and all and edit it to what I want. Hope that answers your question somewhat...

xXAltairXx
01-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Pheonix is correct. Some photo's are the best used by themselves. Most people just tend to make their Sigs "Flashy" Rofl. So the answer really depends on what you want.

MyLifeIsRandom
01-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Well I would never use an image off the web for a background, unless the main focal is involved in some way in a stock image. Allow me to give a few examples of signature backgrounds for you.

Brushed Background
Started as a blank canvas, but through various brushes and possibly in various colors, a background has been made for a render to fit in to.

C4D Based Background
This is what's in my current sig. The use of C4D is the main focus, even though I let some of the original background texture show through.

Stock Manip Background
This is where someone chooses a picture, say a band for instance, chooses who they want as the main part of the sig, then manipulate the surrounding to make a suitable signature.

There are more of course, but I'm just listing the most common kinds.

The Hybrid
01-22-2008, 01:04 PM
The best answer is....Both...lol just look at my sigs...One is an already made BG and the other I made....

Kur05ak1
01-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh thats cool >.<"