PDA

View Full Version : what do you hate about somebody else?

sakura rukia
01-19-2008, 04:29 PM
i hate when girls always be hitting on boys at my school!sometimes girls can be stupid and jealous(no offense kay!!)but some are nice

Sanosuke23
01-19-2008, 04:35 PM
i hate when girls always be hitting on boys

This. Poor grammar annoys me. It's usually the first warning sign letting you know you're talking to a stupid person(no offense kay!!).

sakura rukia
01-19-2008, 04:45 PM
i know lots of people with bad grammar.

jewel2sparkle
01-19-2008, 04:48 PM
I have a friend who has a quick temper. It's hard to be friends with this type of guy...so I really hate that.

NinnaMoon
01-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I hate when someone down plays someone else just because they wished they had what they had. I also hate when people take things personal when the conversation wasn't even focused on that person. I don't like peoples asumptions about other people that b/s pisses me off. And last but not least I hate when your brother or sisters boyfriend/girlfriend has the audacity to ask you if you was talking about them for being with your sibling, umm of course I'm going to talk about you ***** if I hear that you a hoe then I'ma treat you like you a hoe and I ain't gonna smile in your face about it either, ya damn right!

Sorry ^_^; that was kind of extra:laugh:

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-19-2008, 05:05 PM
i hate when girls always be hitting on boys at my school!sometimes girls can be stupid and jealous(no offense kay!!)but some are nice

Um.

This doesn't really pertain to your question.

Anyways, I hate how my xgf always tries to make me feel guilty about things if done.

Im a changed person, but she cant let the past go.

Sanosuke23
01-19-2008, 05:10 PM

Then I will probably hate them.

sakura rukia
01-19-2008, 05:16 PM
LOL me too.i also hate when people are nosey.

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-19-2008, 06:21 PM

I love how you say you hate bad grammar.
"girls always be hitting on boys"<----- The best grammar EVER.
I also love how you don't capital you I's.

Uzumaki Tenten
01-19-2008, 06:24 PM
well ppl bully other's... especially when your not there to help...

Asriel
01-19-2008, 06:42 PM
I hate it when people talk way to much.
I have a friend who can't keep her mouth shut for just a minute.Something just has to be said,and i always end up having to hear it.It's so bothersome but i deal with it because shes a true friend non the less.

Lets see,the thing about people putting others down,you know,my first ever bff i ever made became my friend because she was being picked on and i came over to help her,so now we've been friends for 8 years.(lol)

Also people who try to do things they can't do.Like my friend at school who always takes a pair of pencils and beat on the freaking desks like a crazy idiot.1,I know how to play drums,2,that just annoys the hell out of me,and 3,she just sucks.(lol)

Also the girls at school who think there so popular and are like the best out of everyone.For some reason a lot of them like to put other people down(mainly other girls),and it just makes me so mad and also dissapointed in the person whos being picked on,okay yeah maybe they can't stand up for thereselves but they should at least try to find someone who can,and for some other reason,they never do it so there picked on everyday because they won't say anything.

Lets see i have a list that could go on.

-Kitsune-
01-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Preppy chicks are people I hate >_> I hate when they're all happy and hyper for no reason and come up to me with an attitude and ask me "Hey! Why don't you talk?" Maybe becuase I don't want to? Plus those kinda people always act like they're better than everyone else, then try to say thier life is so horrible. "I'm fat! I'm ugly!" Shut up already >_>;

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Asriel
01-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Preppy chicks are people I hate >_> I hate when they're all happy and hyper for no reason and come up to me with an attitude and ask me "Hey! Why don't you talk?" Maybe becuase I don't want to? Plus those kinda people always act like they're better than everyone else, then try to say thier life is so horrible. "I'm fat! I'm ugly!" Shut up already >_>;

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Exactly my point.

Uzumaki Tenten
01-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I have a friend who's sister is getting bullied. Im not sure why, but I think it's becuase she's diffrent ((personality wise)).... also i did to just becuase i saw things diffrently and liked diffrent things (( like anime, and manga))

they thought it was wtupiid watching japanese cartoons and reading backward comics, so they started there whole 'bullying' mode, so ppl who think there better than other's, i really hate too... in fact i have loads, but i dont want to type them...

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-19-2008, 07:10 PM
I hate when people takes delight in hurting others, bullying them and being bad. The bad deeds they do is like a headlock around their neck. They don't care for the suffering of others. I say no more! I know that there's not much I can do alone, but united, we can all help!

I also hate when people try to get attention when it isn't necessary and when it's for no apparent/stupid reason.

It would be hypircital to hate a racist, but I just don't think it's proper to hate someone because of their race, so I'll say that I can't hate them, but they are still not right.

Asriel
01-19-2008, 07:15 PM
I have a friend who's sister is getting bullied. Im not sure why, but I think it's becuase she's diffrent ((personality wise)).... also i did to just becuase i saw things diffrently and liked diffrent things (( like anime, and manga))

they thought it was wtupiid watching japanese cartoons and reading backward comics, so they started there whole 'bullying' mode, so ppl who think there better than other's, i really hate too... in fact i have loads, but i dont want to type them...

Yeah same here.I like anime/manga and plus I see things in a whole nother way and i have a very disturbing personality.I use to be bullied over it until I actually kicked one of the bully's behind.They thought I couldn't fight,I finally snapped on them though.

For others though,it can screw up there life's,and make them start to see people in a whole nother way.So if shes currently being bullied I advise someone do something before she REALLY becomes different,personality wise,and just about who she is.

Ball Tripper
01-19-2008, 07:20 PM
I hate when people steal from me. I interact with a lot of shady people, being able to trust somebody is huge in certain circles.

Uzumaki Tenten
01-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Im going to do something, but her sister's all snappy at me right now... but im meeting her after school next time, to see what's happening.

I was writing a sorta manga in one of my classes when i went, and even the teacher was like getting all bully on me.. but im over it. the point of it was that even the teacher's can be ... annoying to (( didnt know what to call them )) so it's not just the girl's, but the whole school is out to get you sometimes...

edit* I hate that too, but i trust my friends to the extnt that they wouldn't steal... well i hope not..

daft
01-19-2008, 07:27 PM

I'm sorry, but tell your friend to tell her sister to grow a set of balls and fight back! Just because a girl is different doesn't mean she should be taking crap from other people. FIGHT! Stand your ground as an anime/manga fan!

Asriel
01-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Im going to do something, but her sister's all snappy at me right now... but im meeting her after school next time, to see what's happening.

I was writing a sorta manga in one of my classes when i went, and even the teacher was like getting all bully on me.. but im over it. the point of it was that even the teacher's can be ... annoying to (( didnt know what to call them )) so it's not just the girl's, but the whole school is out to get you sometimes...

edit* I hate that too, but i trust my friends to the extnt that they wouldn't steal... well i hope not..

Well as long as someone helps her,i'm sure everything will be okay....... or get worse JK.

LOL.wow i have had a teacher bully me before because she didn't like me at all.I never new why but i just switched classes,so i wouldn't end up finding a way to get back at her later.

Ummm the thing about stealing is just rude and stupid.Why steal,even if some how it makes your life seem better,in another way its making your life actually worse.Also you'll have to live with the guilt of itand even if some how you don't,there will always be that person out there who holds something against you.

Kawairashii hikari
01-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Okay, I'm done ranting.

heh. same here. Their little cliques (however you spell that word) stopped asking meh why i never talked to them once i started telling them off for always asking me that. lol!! then people would say, "Aw why were you mean to them they just asked you a question." I'd reply, "Because they'd ask me likke a thousand times already They should know by now I DON"T LIKE THEM!" Ha. funny.

I also don't like people (who are mostly girls...) that are fake. They say one thing to you all smiling and stuff and then they talk about you behind your back. I hate that! >.<

Uzumaki Tenten
01-19-2008, 08:33 PM
I hate backstabber's... especially when your meant to fight someone ( it's an example, but it has happen'd before)) one person always jumps the oother instead of actually facing them... and even more when they bring along all there firends, and you just told your support not to come...

also one's that talk behind your back to, especially when they act like your friend and stuff, but only use you (( example: carry there books and get's you to tell/ask ppl something for that person))

Asriel
01-19-2008, 10:00 PM
I hate backstabber's... especially when your meant to fight someone ( it's an example, but it has happen'd before)) one person always jumps the oother instead of actually facing them... and even more when they bring along all there firends, and you just told your support not to come...

also one's that talk behind your back to, especially when they act like your friend and stuff, but only use you (( example: carry there books and get's you to tell/ask ppl something for that person))

Thats so true!
I hate people who talk about you behind your back.If there not good enough to say it to your face then why say it behind someones back?That won't change a thing.And also people who try to act like your friend are easy to spot out for me.I've stopped talking to many people before because i new they weren't my real friends.

Backstabbers are the worst kind.I've had a few backstabbing friends all ready and in the end who do you think is the one trying to crawl back and be your friend again.Certainly not me.I don't need a backstabber for a friend.

Arcxcia
01-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I hate when someone insult Christianity. My country does...

Miss Tsukkii
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
I hate it when people are talking about something they don't know fully enough to judge. In one word : pejudices. I also hate the ones who looks down on other just because they aren't like them. Another thing I REALLY hate is when people don't think before talking. This always ends up the same way : they hurt the person they're talking to. All these things have been done to me so I have the right to say I hate it >.>

███
01-19-2008, 11:38 PM
LOL me too.i also hate when people are nosey.

Says someone who is asking a personal question.

zyronet
01-20-2008, 06:49 AM
People who are too proud about themselves, yet they have nothing to be proud of.
And liars too.

.Lovebeat
01-20-2008, 06:58 AM
I hate when people look down on others and think that they themselves are so high and mighty. In my opinion there are no worse people than them.

(Of course I don't mind people with good selfesteem and selfconfidence.)

Elphaba
01-20-2008, 11:19 AM
i hate i when people talk about stuff that i don't know to other people and i am standing right there
and they don't get the idea.

JD_Himself
01-20-2008, 11:39 AM
awww jeeee hmmm things I hate about some people, its a long list but i'll give it a try.

I hate when some people feel the need to talk to you with there mouth AND HANDS. I hate it when people feel the need to yell at you when your a whole 3 and a half inches away. I hate it when people assume to be your friend cause you met them the day before. I hate it when people grope my hair right after I just spent 45 minutes and half a bottle of stiff !$#@ gel getting it just the way I want it. I hate it when people wake up beside you and breathe that awful morning breath right in yoru face as if you love it. I hate it when people come in my house and take my food and/or liquor (HE KNOWS WHO HE IS). I hate it when people get drunk and feel the need to be very very angry at the world and/or very very saddend by it. I hate it when people pick there nose right beside my and assume I cant see cause im not looking DIRECTLY at them. And most of all I hate when people leave long lists of what they hate lol its the little things that annoy me :P

Bubble_gum
01-20-2008, 02:27 PM
I hate people that say the word "hate".

I hate people who hate people who hate people who hate people that they hate.
I love people who love people who love people who love people that they love.

I hate hypocrites [other then myself].

I strongly dislike...
people who abuse animals.
Also, people that "asume".

Don't judge me

I also strongly dislike people who are messy.
People who think "love" can only mean a life-long partnership,
and people who have one-track minds.

That will be all...

MissChelly
01-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I don't tend to hate many people- any person worth hating to me, I'd dislike so much I wouldn't want to waste such a strong emotion on. If that makes any sense.

Amuro112
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
i hate it when other people look down on people and dont help them because they are not as good as them and i hate people that shove the blame on someone else. but this happenes everywhere nature of human

ChibiNaruto
01-20-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't like people who complain often. This references towards valley girls and emo kids.

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Says someone who is asking a personal question.

When people have larger than life sigs.

I really hate it.

Karin Maaka
01-20-2008, 07:57 PM
when people don't get the idea that they are not wanted and don't leave.

Faceless111
01-20-2008, 08:32 PM
What do I hate about somebody else? Well, their skin color and sexual orientation. Yeah, I hate all those white/straight people. Grr.

Ikaruga
01-20-2008, 08:45 PM
I hate a lot of things, just like every single damn paedophile and paedophile-to-be and every paedophillic-thought people have.

I also hate when people assume I'm a paedophile for protecting kids, kids I actually adore...

(It's a clue...)

I love this topic! It's so nice!

Acnologia
01-20-2008, 08:57 PM
When people act like they are better than others.

Ikaruga
01-20-2008, 09:02 PM
When people act like they are better than others.

Well I know about people acting better than others, but what about the people who are better than others?

Shia_san
01-20-2008, 09:18 PM
i hate when someone who i have just gotten to know begins making fun of me...and when people are nosey.

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-20-2008, 09:30 PM
When people get mad that I post random and/or pointless threads.

They don't have the balls to post anything new.

It gets boring trying to resurrect old topics all the time.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

When people try too hard to show off.

Showing off pointless wisdom or pointless things that don't edify people.

Grod
01-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Humans annoy me.

Raidou Kuzunoha
01-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Well I know about people acting better than others, but what about the people who are better than others?

Then you kiss their feet while secretly planning to become better than them. Then the cycle repeats.

For this topic, I rather have a general dislike towards many teenagers (usually at my school).

Grod
01-20-2008, 10:04 PM
For this topic, I rather have a general dislike towards many teenagers (usually at my school).

Bang bang bang

sakura rukia
01-20-2008, 10:10 PM
You sound like my english teacher.Im not in school kay?people these days...

Raidou Kuzunoha
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I wasn't referring to anyone here when I said "many teenagers." "Many teenagers" are the ones from my school, don't get worked up.

Gizoku
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
I have a buddy who talks crap about other people behind their backs, then when the person she was talking about is no where near and somebody mentions them telling her about how she talked crap, she says she doesnt remember saying anything about it...I swear she isnt lying...its complicated.

demon_girl_
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
when people act like they are gangster, people who get in my business, fake people and liars..

Variados
01-20-2008, 11:00 PM
This. Poor grammar annoys me. It's usually the first warning sign letting you know you're talking to a stupid person(no offense kay!!).
It annoys me how people assume or imply that they know the limits of learning capacities of another individual or just complaining about their intelligence...:laugh:

Ball Tripper
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM
That reminds me of another one.

Grammar/spelling nazis. Granted some people post absolutely rediculous crap that can't be understood, but many people seem to enjoy picking apart the honest mistakes of others. If you can understand it with out having to read it a second time, it's fine. Pointing out other peoples mistakes doesn't make you seem smarter. Denying that you point out other people's mistakes for the sake of looking smater also doesn't fool anybody.

Faceless111
01-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I hate Nazis too. Stupid Germans.

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM

Grammar/spelling nazis. Granted some people post absolutely rediculous crap that can't be understood, but many people seem to enjoy picking apart the honest mistakes of others. If you can understand it with out having to read it a second time, it's fine. Pointing out other peoples mistakes doesn't make you seem smarter. Denying that you point out other people's mistakes for the sake of looking smater also doesn't fool anybody.
__________________________________________________ _______________

I totally agree.

Sanosuke23
01-21-2008, 12:22 AM

*ridiculous

*smarter

Most of the time I do it more to bust balls than to seem intelligent, other times I do it because really, it makes people seem absolutely retarded. I'd rather correct someone, have them learn from that and move along than simply assume they're an idiot and disregard everything they say.

Aww, I shouldn't do that? Too bad. You type like an idiot, I shall treat you like one.

Ball Tripper
01-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Denying that you point out other people's mistakes for the sake of looking smater also doesn't fool anybody.
Only found one spelling error and a typo? I must be getting better.

Sanosuke23
01-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Only found one spelling error and a typo? I must be getting better.

Well, that "also" is unnecessary and you missed an apostrophe, but like I said I'm not doing it to show off.

sakura rukia
01-21-2008, 09:21 AM
im talking to akira about this stupid grammar.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
To bring this to light, I hate it when my friends make fun of me behind my back! I mean, boys like to play rough and talk rough, but what they say about me is crossing the line! Stephen says he's only kidding, but how can you be kidding when you sexually insult me about my mother? You maybe asking why they are my friends and why I consider them friends...let's just say, I like healthy competition sometimes! I always challenge them to arguements and maybe some fighting, but we never do anything but insult eachother, and laugh back!:laugh: Michael Chung, my asian friend, tends to stay out of it, which is a good thing, I envy that! But with Stephen and Dominic, it's a different story, they love making fun of me and I love making fun of them, even if I'm outnumbered! But still, I hate it when they cross that line between making light fun, and being absolutely insulting, but hey, that's life for you.

Asriel
01-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Ahhh!
I just remembered one.

I hate it when people are so freaking racist and think its a freaking joke.There either racist against your relegion,skin color,or just plainly who you are.Then they laugh about it and ask you stupid questions and then still laugh about it.Its just makes me want to punch them in them in there mouths and maybe rip there toungs out so they'll never speak again.

Variados
01-22-2008, 11:08 PM

Grammar/spelling nazis. Granted some people post absolutely rediculous crap that can't be understood, but many people seem to enjoy picking apart the honest mistakes of others. If you can understand it with out having to read it a second time, it's fine. Pointing out other peoples mistakes doesn't make you seem smarter. Denying that you point out other people's mistakes for the sake of looking smater also doesn't fool anybody. I guess that is the best way to say it...why I could have not thought of that...that annoys me when I cannot say what I want because words do not make sense...:unsure:

Sanosuke23
01-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Ahhh!
I just remembered one.

I hate it when people are so freaking racist and think its a freaking joke.There either racist against your relegion,skin color,or just plainly who you are.Then they laugh about it and ask you stupid questions and then still laugh about it.Its just makes me want to punch them in them in there mouths and maybe rip there toungs out so they'll never speak again.

So I take it you're a Christian, then.

Ramona Flowers
02-25-2008, 12:10 AM
I hate Bonnie's BIG FAT MOUTH. :/ I also hate how my mother judges people she hasn't even met.

~*Red*~
02-25-2008, 12:11 AM
I hate it how some of those guys at my high school pick random fights with everyone, and that includes me.

demonplight
02-25-2008, 01:26 AM
grammar aside. that is just wrong.
any way I don't hate per say. I more strongly dislike it when people pick on people, take advantage of people, abuse animals. In addition I dislike it when people have the "do what you gotta do" attitude.

Hypergraphian
02-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Ever had to deal with people who love framing you for things you didn't do wrong? Not only once or twice but heaps of times? Oh my god, I had this client that I absolutely hated. She'd used to say I didn't send her stuff when clearly there was a timestamp on my emails. She was a stupid liar too. She'd change stuff I wrote in word documents and then showed the mistakes to her boss claiming that I made them. When I say stupid, I meant that I would have CCed my own boss on the unaltered document. She'd then say that we were both plotting against her. A mad sociopath and pathological liar, that's what I really hate.

Wanna know what's the funniest thing she's done? Tell my boss she had eye cancer, then tells me she has eye-stroke and then tells her colleagues (who she's also causing problems with) that she has chronic eye spasms. I think that what she's really suffering from is a case of "no-brain".

LizaLiza
02-25-2008, 01:50 AM
I hate people who have an obsession with their religion and try to convert their friends to it. They might not even be interested in it, you know.

...Oh, and men who try and go out with me only after I had just introduced myself. Or even, when I don't even know them, never spoke to them once, and they go up and try to ask me out.

"Have you been saved by Jesus yet...!?"

demonplight
02-25-2008, 02:13 AM
I hate people who have an obsession with their religion and try to convert their friends to it. They might not even be interested in it, you know.

...Oh, and men who try and go out with me only after I had just introduced myself. Or even, when I don't even know them, never spoke to them once, and they go up and try to ask me out.

"Have you been saved by Jesus yet...!?"
you know I hate that too.

Perpetual Specter
03-26-2008, 03:32 AM
I hate those overly-dramatic people who complain all the and tend to use the word like in every sentence. It seriously irritates me.

LiLi.
03-26-2008, 04:55 AM
I really dont like people who are nosey and play mind tricks on people

ReccaReichiri16
03-26-2008, 09:00 AM
I hate somebody who is an imitation of somebody...

octobomb
03-26-2008, 09:04 AM
i hate when people are control freaks and shut down other peoples threads cause they had nothing to say about it :P

Beast
03-26-2008, 12:47 PM
............. People who are uneducated, narrow minded and PROUD of it. Those people annoy me for the obvious reason, I had this one friend that was narrow minded, and preferred it. We were miles apart from each other in likeness, he liked one type of music and I liked another. He assumed all music that wasn't associated with his favourite was crap. That was just an example to make what I'm saying more clear. Generally that kind of attitude that some people have drive me up the wall.

Finvarra
03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
I hate it when point out your bad grammer like its a big deal.
Get over it.

*Cough cough*

Edit: And people that don't put there name when they leave bad rep.

IchigoKiss
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
ThAt PeeoPlE TYP3 lIik3 THis
IsN'T iT v3Ri AnnOY!nG????

Amray
03-26-2008, 01:43 PM
I hate people that get pleasure out of upsetting others smaller and weaker than them and take advantage. I also hate people that do horrible things to Girls then think they are all tough about it.

AMRAY SAYS: "TO HELL WITH GIRL-BEATERS!!!"

Khanxay
03-26-2008, 02:21 PM
In general, I hate idiots. They're stupid.

Oh and the way most people play many FPSs, camping in a corner and waiting for someone to walk by. Like say, several Call of Duty 4 players. It's called freakin search and freakin destroy for a reason, and not who can claymore a doorway, prone in a dark corner, and camp a building the best.

serasvct
03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
I hate stupidity.

I don't mind people who don't know things, and are willing to be educated or ask questions. I don't hate people with learning disabilities.

I hate people who are stupid, and PROUD of it. I think their form of ignorance is a blight on society.

daft
03-26-2008, 03:02 PM
I hate close-minded people.

Sakura Holic
03-26-2008, 04:12 PM
I despise/hate a lot of things in a person's trait actually.
If a person wanted me to be their friend, he/she must not:
-Be a wannabe.
-Be too dramatic purpose.
-Complain a lot.
-Be stupid.
-Brag too much.
-Steal.
-Back stab.
-Take advantage on most things.
-Be stupid.
-Be racist/sexist.

Eris
03-26-2008, 04:22 PM

Because a million lemmings can't possibly all be wrong.

Aki no iko
03-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I hate fake people.

i.e. A girl who's wearing short shorts and flip flops that's carrying a skateboard. Wth

Aulos
03-30-2008, 09:16 PM
I really hate it when people lie to me about things. Especially about friendship, or my ability to do something. I do not need them lying to make me feel better.

Nariko
03-30-2008, 09:28 PM
There's a long list I have with the traits I hate in a person. I guess this is the major thing that really provokes me into slapping this kind of a person. ;\

So, when a person shoves their religion down my throat. I'd love to skin them alive. I don't want people TRYING to convert me in their religion, plus it's wasting their time. I know a lot of Christians that are doing this to me. I am not saying this directly to all of them, but the ones I've encountered have been doing to this. Do not take this so personally.

My other list;
+Ignorance
+Bad grammar
+Weeaboos
+Liars
+Lack of orignality
+Racism/Sexist
+Labels
+Homophobes

kaori_tenshi
03-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I have a friend who seriously wants her life to be horrible. Everytime I sleepover at her house she has a new problem, ex: bulimia, cutting, suicidal thoughts, ect. I try and try to help her and convince her to get help but she refuses and comes back with yet more problems! I spent a lot of the time stressing over her and she doesn't even care that I am trying to help her...thats what I really hate about her ;__;

CrimsonLumiere
03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
i really hate backstabber and those who act like they care for someone even if the really doesn't care at all

Eikoseisui
03-30-2008, 10:57 PM
I hate people who take advantage of someone when they're in their most vulnerable moment(s). Also, liars, and racist/sexist/homophobic people.

The Monarch
03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Skaters.. Their tight pants.. it's so... blech! It's okay if girls wear it since girls DO wear tight jeans and all, but guys.. Wtf?

Dogmat
03-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Skaters.. Their tight pants.. it's so... blech! It's okay if girls wear it since girls DO wear tight jeans and all, but guys.. Wtf?

I have two skateboarding friends who do the same thing. I never really understood why they like wearing chick pants. Since it's really tight around the crotch area. :wacko: But it was always funny to see them cringe while trying to sit down. :laugh:

sensei-zeb
03-31-2008, 09:23 AM
i really hate arrogant people because they always make other people feel inferior to them which make me bitterly mad.

Villey
03-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Liars. Idlers. Idiots.

Dogmat
03-31-2008, 09:45 AM
I hate all the young punks who talk tough and act gangsta, when clearly they'd wuss out in the face of any real action.

LittleMomo
03-31-2008, 09:48 AM
Hate people the show off, who lie and try to become someone else, they just need to be themselves.

Trisseh
03-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Elitism and people who try to be mini-mods.

Eris
03-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Elitism and people who try to be mini-mods.

What the hell is wrong with elitism? If you are vastly superior to another person in every conceivable way, why try to hide this fact?

Daenerys
03-31-2008, 01:59 PM
I know right Eris?

I hate Aaron's away messages and his computer.

Krista Logan
03-31-2008, 09:23 PM
I hate people who have big mouths and can't keep their mouths shut. Thats why i don't trust anybody these days. I never tell anyone my secrets. Oh yeah, i hate stereotypes too.

demonplight
03-31-2008, 09:45 PM
I have this friend, who got knocked up, then married. they make next to no money, and keep adding on to their credit card bills. well for their tax return they got about 5k, and paid off their credit card bills, then bought a $8k car. And they are now trying to show it off. crap like that is what I hate about people most.

Amray
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM
The people rich with points on this site.
I cannot believe that not ONE of them will even buy me a Strawberry as a gift! :(

I'm so upset..

Ramona Flowers
04-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Hate takes too much energy for me. The only person I would use that word for is my mother. But I highly dislike people who are very proud without good reason. I also dislike people who drive under the speed limit.