PDA

View Full Version : Tokio Hotel

_CTA_
01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Okay, this is a German band, FYI.

I don't know if I like this band; anyways, I love Bill's voice from the songs they first debuted. (Bill, the vocalist, and Tom, the guitarist, are twins and they're 12 at that time.)

Now, oh my god, Bill changed completely!!! >___< Well, I'm not saying that I hate him.

Their German songs I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtr2c42C-_A&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtr2c42C-_A&feature=related)
Durch de Monsun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4d8oBB9yY&feature=related
Schrei

English version (respectively):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMnM5Y2rw8&feature=related
Monsoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MHGJcSIkc
Scream

Look at the differences... O___O They made those German songs back in 2001 and they made the English version in 2007.

PS: Bill's hair at that time reminds me of Sasuke... Oh yea, his twin is the guy with the dreadlocks; he looks like a rapper. They don't look alike! O__O And their birthdays are like mine...

Arcxcia
01-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Oh! Tokio Hotel! I love them. I like Through The Monsoon and Ich Bin Nitch I.... what is it again??? Huhuhu...

Spiffy!
01-30-2008, 11:08 PM
^ It's "Ich Bin Nich' Ich" ;)

Tokio Hotel is a good band too! I first heard Rette Mich ( the first version where Bill's voice is higher ) on an anonymous myspace page and it piqued my curiosity about the band. So I checked them out, listened to a couple songs, and here I am a year and a half later fangirling over new photoshoots and singles. :p Really they are an awesome band. :D

_CTA_
02-01-2008, 09:40 PM
They're actually good!! >__<

Gustav is kinda cute. :P

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I hate Tokio Hotel =/ They look...(no comment i'll get bad rep) and they look so fake.And mostly all their fans are girls between 10-20 years old and bi guys.

mia91
03-21-2008, 10:24 AM
i think im in the... top 20 biggest fans in my country, if i do say so myself... but yeah... oh and it's the countdown till their concert here... exactly a week <3

conclusion: i adore them <33

Yuna
03-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Oooou~ I love Tokio Hotel..!
I saw their music playing on MTV [surprise, surprise]
And I just adored it. :3
Funny thing too, My friend has a German Exchange student and she brought with her some music from them. :D

ViolaAnn
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I hear Tokio Hotel for 2 or 3 Years. At the began Time.

Today i didn´t hear Tokio Hotel. The Firs song "Durch den Monsun" i liked, but yet i hate the songs and the Band.

But Tom issn´t look at a rapper, Rappers are cool and fine, friendly.. but Tokio Hotel aren`t Friendly and cool, Bill looks like a Girl.

I don´t know that so many Girls like her look or her face, her hair and everything.

The songs that Bill sing in English are very Bad, in German i can hear the songs, but in english noting, never...

I hope that my english good to discripe my disslike to the band.

So Far

ViolaAnn

IchigoKiss
03-28-2008, 03:17 PM
They're an ok band I guess..

Pleiades
03-29-2008, 10:22 PM
I've been having a recent obsession with this band. They are absolutely awesome and I adore Bill. He's very talented especially on Starsearch. My favourite song is Ready Set Go and their German song called "Spring Nicht"
To the creator of the thread, Bill really looks like Sasuke. xD
I don't like his new hairstyle though. I'd prefer his former look. Rock on Tokio Hotel!
.(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........./...../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\../
..../... I....I.....(¯ `\
...I......I....I.....\....\
...I......I´¯.I´¯.I.\....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......•
.....\_ ________.•'

Gizoku
03-30-2008, 01:14 AM
:3 I just recently heard about them, and I like them alot, but the songs got a bit old xD I still listen to them though.

Cloud.
04-08-2008, 03:56 PM
As a guy, I'm almost ashamed to say I like TH. It's a running gag with me in school that Imma Tokio Hotel fan, even though I laugh at them, at the same time I like their music. It's wierd, I mock their look and Bill's voice, but I actually listen to their stuff, it's on my computer, on my PSP, some 9-10 tracks, it's crazy...

And now they've made it to MTV, I saw their video for Ready, Set, Go! yesterday morning as I was getting ready for school. It's nuts, but whatever.

gaburieru
04-29-2008, 11:37 AM
As a guy, I'm almost ashamed to say I like TH. It's a running gag with me in school that Imma Tokio Hotel fan, even though I laugh at them, at the same time I like their music. It's wierd, I mock their look and Bill's voice, but I actually listen to their stuff, it's on my computer, on my PSP, some 9-10 tracks, it's crazy...

And now they've made it to MTV, I saw their video for Ready, Set, Go! yesterday morning as I was getting ready for school. It's nuts, but whatever.

Acording to my m8s ur offically gay ;)

I like TH too :D But only when they sing in german.

Shiny
04-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I don`t like them and I haven`t respect for guys with so rouged faces +_+ But this is just my opinion %)

Kawairashii hikari
04-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I like them. What's so bad about liking them?? If you like 'em you like 'em simple as that. I saw thtem on The N once and I fell in love with their songs! And frankly I don't care if anybody says that they suck because I think they're great! ^^'
I really like Ready Set Go! <3

Cloud.
05-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Acording to my m8s ur offically gay ;)

I like TH too :D But only when they sing in german.

That's what my friends tell me too....Aww screw 'em.

I think they sound good in English, speaking English however.

Jumbie
06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
I like them :D (its kinda obvious >>;; ) I don't like their English songs much, they sound so...plain :/ but in German its great. Even if I cant understand it C:

law~
06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
i really dont like them...
ok ok... i just like one and only one song >.<
rette mich

.fnhvmnvmv
06-11-2008, 08:08 AM
~a.t. Cloud.: You don't have to be ashamed...and i don't think you're gay ^__________^

Cloud.
06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
~a.t. Cloud.: You don't have to be ashamed...and i don't think you're gay ^__________^

Haha, uh, thanks. It's cool, I like their music, simple as that. Doesn't say anything about my sexuality.

I <3 chicks.

Kojack
06-24-2008, 10:28 AM
My friend showed my the video for Ready, Set, Go! and they sounded pretty cool. But I cannot stand the hat the guitarist wears; it really takes away from the look the singer has. The other two aren't as bad (although in someone's sig here on AF they look like a high school metal kid and a Nascar fan), but good lord! He needs to take that hat off.

They sounded good though, I may look into them further.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Tokio Hotel<33333333333333333
First band that I actually got super addicted to it. They're just really unique to me. Songs, AWESOME<3

Edit: Kojack- Heeyyy, leave his hat alone <.< That's 1 thing that made me love their band so much cuz of their member that loves hip-hop. It just makes his unique and be remembered ...see, you remembered him x3 And are you talking bout me, my sig o.O ...er ..i guess it do kinda looks like it >.>;

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/KaramiMew137/tokiohotel-1.jpg

.fnhvmnvmv
07-13-2008, 11:04 AM
~deletedeletedeletedeletedelete pleeze...<.<

Kojack
07-13-2008, 05:53 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/KaramiMew137/tokiohotel-1.jpg

That's not exactly it, but it's pretty close. I can't get over how they look, so I'll have to avoid music videos I guess.

Diocletian
07-13-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't want to poop on anyone's music preference and since there isn't a who lke Tokio Hotel up there don't bother de-repping me or flamming me.Honestly,this band has below average everything.THey're jsut famous for their ambiguous lead singer.They spelt the name in the german manner Tokio instead of the national way Tokyo.This band flat-out is mediocre.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-06-2008, 01:27 PM
~They are nominated now for the MTV Music Awards (Best Pop Video) =D

I kno~! =D Ain't that great~! =3 lol <333

.fnhvmnvmv
09-09-2008, 04:06 AM

Yuuki Kurosu
09-11-2008, 08:36 PM
I love Tokio Hotel. <3 My friend got me into them. Lol.
I <3 Bill. =]

Fav songs:
Don't Jump
Rescue Me

.fnhvmnvmv
09-12-2008, 08:11 AM

Lady Solace ®
10-01-2008, 09:31 AM
I just like one song.. that makes me a fan? I don't think so.
The only song that i like is ready,set,go and again i really don't like them, but i liked the lyrics.

iiiasdfkl
10-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Tokio Hotel... they're a good band, I guess, even though it's not and never been one of my favs. When I was in the 7th-8th grade ('bout 2 years ago) there was a whole havoc at my school because of this band. Girls obsessing over Bill and Tom and drooling over pics of them. Boys and other girls making sarcastic and sometimes rude comments. Then there were the RBD (the Mexican group) fans... so 'disaster' emerged. It was some sort of rule for them: RBD fans hated TH and vice-verse. -_- so yeah... -_-' & sorry if you find this off-topic xP
anyway, I like some of their songs like Schrei, Rette Mich, Sprit Nicht and Durch de Monsun (dunno if I spelled them well ^^') :)

Lady Edani
10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
tokio hotel is so awesome! tom's my favorite!

musiclovr89
10-24-2008, 05:41 PM
im so happy for them that they won the VMA award

Dr. Hax
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
~Ich lieeeeebe Tokio Hotel!! *_________* I am from Germany and i love them! It's so awsome to meet all the fans from other countries here! XD

I think he's gay. In fact, I think all TH fans are gay. They don't know real music from a hole in the wall.

IniX
10-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Typical MTV band.

The Governator
10-26-2008, 02:46 PM
How Tokio Hotel are classed as music is beyond me.

I could listen to that Scream song for about 27 seconds before my ears fell off this band is the worst kind of band, they're like a Nissan Sunny, bland, boring and just generally beige. You could probably just replace them with peices of card board with sick taped to it and get the same effect. Plus they have stupid hair.

So, all in all, Tokio Hotel need to be gatherd up with all there merchandise and thrown into a volcano, along with alot of other bands.

Kojack
10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
You guys should be applauding bands like this (or their labels, I suppose). Tokio Hotel, Paramore etc. may not be to your personal taste, but they're doing what the mainstream wants and are no doubt profiting from it. These bands are doing a good job at knowing what the public wants and sucking them for all they're worth. The teen market is the new Africa.

Their labels are good businessmen.

Emo_Fox
11-03-2008, 10:16 PM
tokio hotel is asome i love all there songs

nichunter1
11-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Sorry but this is my personal opinion if I actually get bad reped for it then this is not a free worldd :P , but i used to live in the usa , now i live in france and the people who like tokio hotel are pretty much 95 % girls , between the age of 9 - 18 and i really think it's horrible music but hey .. it's my opinion and I know 95 % of the world have the same opinion as me , and btw i know a lot of german people and they all hate them ^^

edit = i didn't think the songs were good until i read the lyrics;... i realised it was even worse then i thought :O but again it's my opinion

lol and hanai sempai *wink* *wink*

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Tokio Hotel is frikkin awesome! Even tho I only know like 3 songs, loll. I just started listening to them like last week. (Well, Bill and Tom are pretty hot. I love his hair!!! :D)

My fav. song by T.H. is Don't Jump.