PDA

View Full Version : First Friend

Morgana_hearts
01-13-2008, 03:50 PM
I used to be apart of AF as another member before and I was just thinking, who was your first friend on AF?
Mine was AlucardVampire.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Wonderwice, way, way, WAY back when some of the earliest "Song of the Moment" threads were around. I love JaG... and I don't see her too often anymore ;_;.

Elphaba
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
wow so long ago i would say vAmPiRe_BlOoD.
she was nice and made me my first signature.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
01-13-2008, 03:58 PM
For me it was Tetsanosuke, because he introduced me into this site. Yup...still see him too.

Jagan Eye
01-13-2008, 03:59 PM
My first friend was EIENNI. He used to go by ajsasinner and then gott'mitt'uns. I met him in the first week on November '04 and we still keep in touch.

MissBunBun
01-13-2008, 04:36 PM
My first friend on here was Kokono (Aka My Wifey) XD
I love her so much she was the one that showed me around and stuff
^__^
lol i was her koko bunny then XD

Gandizzl
01-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Essex (Doi) was the one who showed me this site, so I guess it's him.
But when it comes to meeting new people it was Kurumirina and Tsuna I think.
A lot of joking in the SotM xD

Memento Mori
01-13-2008, 04:53 PM
My first Anime Forum friend was Ophie, AKA Keelyn. (<3 Bri)

That was back last June.

Asriel
01-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Mine would have to Ekichi_Onizuka!
He Rulez!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-13-2008, 05:06 PM
I think the first person that I became friends with here on AF was probably Hamashimura ^_^ We got speaking because we're both into the same music so it's no wonder either that we got speaking on the SoTM thread XD. Apart from Hama, I also got speaking to people such as Armageddon (My awesome AF Bro) and Baka_Black pretty early on if my memory serves me correctly ^_^

xReaperx
01-13-2008, 05:11 PM
My first friend was jose101. He was really nice and introduced himself to me.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Never had a first friend on AF, infact, I don't have any friends on AF -_-.

01-13-2008, 05:21 PM

That's terrible D:. No one on AF can be friendless! Then consider P-san your friend : D! Or at least... if I'm worthy enough of your friendship XD!

International 4-8818
01-13-2008, 05:22 PM
That would be Neo Lord of darkness.

-Kitsune-
01-13-2008, 05:32 PM
-Gasp!- That's not good o.o I'll be your friend! ^.^
My first friend here was either Kawairashi Hikari (My AF sister) or Naruto&#37; (Now Soul Crusher... also now my AF husband XD)
Both of them were really nice to me, or at least they were the first nice people I remember here x_x It was a couple of years ago when I joined, I cant remember who exactly was the first person to be nice to me >.<

.Lovebeat
01-13-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't remember... I just remember that I had a huge family =/
It just feels like it was ages ago. Mutsumi Anami might have been my first REAL friend here, whom I talked to outside AF and got a letter from and stuff. We don't really talk anymore today though. ^^;

Asriel
01-13-2008, 05:41 PM

Hey in real life i would be all for the lonely and friendless thing but on AF knownone should go without a friend like pengin-san said.Consider yourself a friend of Hieko now.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Thank you Kisune~girl and Hieko! ^^

01-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Thank you Kisune~girl and Hieko! ^^

Okay fine, ignore me D:. I see how it is ;____;.

Kawairashii hikari
01-13-2008, 05:58 PM
My first friend here was either Kawairashi Hikari (My AF sister) or Naruto% (Now Soul Crusher... also now my AF husband XD)
Both of them were really nice to me, or at least they were the first nice people I remember here x_x It was a couple of years ago when I joined, I cant remember who exactly was the first person to be nice to me >.<

O_O wait this is weird...? Soul Crusher is my uncle and you're my sister.
that's kinda disturbing... that my uncle and sister are married... ... ew.

i guess he's my uncle on the other side of my family then. lol!

Yeah, it was probably meh first I'm always nice to everybody. ^__^ ((If people at school heard that they would be say otherwise, but I'm nice on here right?!))
My first friend on here i think was either vAmPiRe_BlOoD of Ari_86, i can't remember who said they'd be my friend first. lol.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-13-2008, 06:01 PM

Oh man! I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot! Thank you Pengin-san! Aw, geez... so sorry! I'm glad to hear you care!

Asriel
01-13-2008, 06:01 PM

LOL.
Umm it should also say pengin-san since shes the first to say your now a friend of hers(lol).
Anyway and i would say my second friend after Ekichi would be someone who i don't remember...........I dunno,i just have friends now but i don't know who was like my second friend.(lol)

Edit: LOL see.

-Kitsune-
01-13-2008, 06:03 PM
O_O wait this is weird...? Soul Crusher is my uncle and you're my sister.
that's kinda disturbing... that my uncle and sister are married... ... ew.

i guess he's my uncle on the other side of my family then. lol!

I hope so, or else this would be a very dysfunctional family x_x

Lady_Yui
01-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I can't even remember, it's been so long... I met some people here that introduced me to another board, but I can't remember their old AG names.

Just because she is one I remember being good friends with, I'm going to say Princess Ai.

GaaraSandDemon
01-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Hm... Sadly I forgot the girl's name, but she was kinda the annoying type of person...She hardly comes on anymore she's changed her username so much I don't even know...

CrimsonMoon
01-13-2008, 08:45 PM
I think my first friend here was the_lost_shadow, my brother in AF. I don't see him anymore. And I'd also consider vixen_wolf as my first friend. I still contact with her and she's a nice girl. =]

prototypetetra
01-13-2008, 10:31 PM
No one. I do not have friends.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-13-2008, 10:54 PM
No one. I do not have friends.

Not sure how the friend thing works, but if you need a friend, I'll be your friend!:laugh:

blackcatme
01-14-2008, 02:50 AM
actually, i'm not talking with someone in particulary
i don't have real friends here, just a few said "hy" to me when i came here, but for me a friend is more than this

ChibiNaruto
01-14-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm friends with people who said hi to me on my "welcome" thread when I first joined. I'm also friends with people who repped me (random or not) :)

Aside from that, no one really in particular....

Arcxcia
01-14-2008, 04:05 AM
OOO... lets see... I forget... -_-'

rf switch
01-14-2008, 04:09 AM
does adding yourself as a friend count?

zyronet
01-14-2008, 04:32 AM
My first friend is Clawdia. She helped me at something, when I was a total newbie. I appreciate it. :D

mikadzuki
01-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Not sure who was first...
Either prestestkagome10 [prefers to be called kagome-chan], Naruto&#37;[now Soul Crusher] and baka_black...^^

Kagome-chan and I PMed alot, though not as often as of late... She asked me to be part of her AF Family, she's my 'lil sis since then^^ I've no idea who else makes up her/our family though and I've no real idea as to how this 'family' works ^.^;

Naruto% sent me a prank 'news' by PM as I recall and since then he gave me good tips to get back my green. He was already ear marked as a good friend then ^_~

baka_black since he's always helpful and untiring in answering my queries... He's here somewhere lurking...LOL

BuLmA
01-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Karami Mew Uchiha was my first friend here!!!^^ actually....she's the one who encourage AF to me!

Fabala
01-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh man, there were so many as we all came over from TuxedoMask back then in early 2000, and I knew heaps from the fanfiction section there. I was friendly with lots of people, but my first friend from that lot was probably Tyger Baneth (no longer a member). He followed me over, lol.

xXAltairXx
01-14-2008, 09:16 AM
My Friend and Rp Baby Sis Afuku

Jose
01-15-2008, 07:55 PM
afuku and [unlimited]
i am still really close to afuku but i kinda lost touch with unli

Sanosuke23
01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Star Holder Usa, no longer a member.

It's cool, she was fake anyhow. Aside from that, it's either Lady Megana or Princess Ai/Dorian Grey. I will never, EVER forget Ai's first words to me.

"Hey, how big is your penis?"

To this day, I have yet to measure and have BS'd her about it for a good six or seven years now.

Konata Izumi
01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Mini_Twilight. <3
She was my first friend.

Souhi
01-15-2008, 10:14 PM
My veeeery first friend would have been Zeke's Girlfriend, now known as Trinity Muse. She recently returned to MSN and DT, and I love her as always xD

Funnily enough, she said hi to me because my name was similar to another member's at the time. That typo made me a part of the MSN groupies.

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I stuck around to hang with various cool-cats, such as SGI, Eris, and Belisarius, who is so far gone it isn't even funny.

███
01-16-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't have any friends on AF.

Fabala
01-16-2008, 05:33 AM
I stuck around to hang with various cool-cats, such as SGI, Eris, and Belisarius, who is so far gone it isn't even funny.

Ah, Belisarius. I follow his wacky adventures in his LiveJournal. He's on a model airplane building kick, and always has an amusing tech support call to relay XD

Good people.

kingdomhearts_tom
01-16-2008, 05:51 AM
Mmmm... well i suppose when i first joined i was in the art section ALOT, where i started talking to a girl called Ice-cream and Anjiru-Ookami. But at the same time Midnight-serenity was always up for a good chat, i had a few good friends until i left the site... i'm back now... (hopefully)

Riina-chan
01-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Hm.... My first friend... Well it took me a while to find one.. XD So yes... tobeza was my first friend here... :P

CapnJack
01-16-2008, 10:39 AM
I knew Capernicus before I started here on AF but she was the one that got me into it, does that count? She's not on much anymore. :(

But the first friend I made after joining AF was Asclepius28, aka Sylverclaws as she was once known. We've been friends for pretty much a year now. :laugh:

Shadow of Life
01-16-2008, 11:43 AM
first friend was Kiss of Death

Coco Cake
01-16-2008, 02:41 PM
(On my old account of course, _sakura-chan_ ) My first friend was Wandering Samurai, my dear brother that I wuff so much. ^_^

Aki no iko
01-16-2008, 04:43 PM
half_demon

I believe he still comes here, but we never talk anymore.
We've drifted apart I guess. =\

Maledictis Voca
01-16-2008, 04:55 PM
When I first came here I spent all my time on chat. That was about 4 years ago. My very first friend, I forget exactly, but it was one of these three, though I think I met them all within the same week.

xssence
Amix
PriestTheHoly

I don't know which are registered members and which aren't, but I still keep in contact with the first two or at least try. really the only one I was well considered friends with was Amix, then Hiei the Hatred One came after that. No idea where he went though.

Dark Ninja
01-17-2008, 05:53 AM
My first friend is ReccaReichiri16...And she's my special friend here in AF.

None of the above
01-17-2008, 06:52 AM
As far as I remember the ever first buddy around here was _inuyasha_... days of innocence.
Followed by Wonderwice Margera and Capn Stikkie.

dream magician
01-17-2008, 07:14 AM

My first friends are Miniphil( he doesn't visit this forum anymore, i think) and TrainheartNet.
Wow,Cameron Lau,you got no friends!!! that's terrible you deserve to have one,I can be one if you don't mind me late...and disturbing.^^♥

Khanxay
01-17-2008, 09:09 PM
No friends, but at least I'm not hated. Not that I know of anyways. =)

Antares
01-17-2008, 09:40 PM
My first friend was MomijiTMO. We still talk sometimes, but our time zones are very different.

Acnologia
01-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I don't think I have friends here, I kinda just post. '_'

Mei Kanami
01-19-2008, 12:58 PM
Almost forgot about my first friend but, yeah, I still remember that... XD

It's Kokonit...
Met her in the chat room...
But I rarely saw her again now... >.<

Hamashimura
01-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Very first friend...well,that would be MomijiTMO...

Perpetual Specter
01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Hmmm...Well I can't remember that well, but I think either Azel or Konata Izumi was my first real friend at AF followed soon by Kitsune~girl<3.^^

blackcatme
01-27-2008, 08:37 AM
thanks a lot cameron lau :)

Sharingan Warrior 91
01-27-2008, 10:28 AM
I think that was Loboraca. He s my friend in real life and on a chat.:) :p :D ;)

heather0689
01-27-2008, 11:15 AM
I don't have an AF friend :(

NinnaMoon
01-27-2008, 11:20 AM
I love this guy! He was the first person to pm me and he made me feel so special. He's the only person in my AF family that has no family relationship with me, in a way! My first AF friend is my BFF Saracin!

I love you Saracin!:p

~Ninna-san~

~*Red*~
01-28-2008, 12:25 AM
My first AF friend is my little sis, Mei Kanami.

Anita Tseu
01-28-2008, 12:30 AM
Hm...I came to this site in November...so I think I know...it was either Ikoshima-kun...or someone else... =/ I can't remember...I make lots of friends...but it might have been LilYokoFox (I can't remember if that was her username -_-)...so yeah, Iko or LilYokoFox... -sighs- hard to remember... -_-;

aarathi
01-28-2008, 01:51 AM
I am new member of this forum and searching a friend. If you are ready to friend of mine please inform me.

Gaarademon
01-30-2008, 12:27 PM
My first friend was some one called temari818
I have no idea what happened to that person.
I really dont know why I dont have alot of friends. But hey, I least I get along with most people here on AF and thats all I need.

yoko.......
01-30-2008, 01:27 PM
i don't remember it was soo long ago its been like 2 years lol

╬Karami Mew~Meow
01-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Mew! Bulma, I was?!?! mew purr =3 yay! Bulma is my first best friend in AF<333
Saki-chan, is also my first friend (and cousin<3)..and the very first member to welcome me was....Ayame_Sohma...yes, her. =)
Sorry is I forgot some of the people >.<
There was nausicaa(asked about the siggy lol), and hanzo<3 (miss her)
OMG, having no friends is just wrong >:/ Anyonez who need a friend, mi is right here for anyone ^.^

Killapac
01-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Mine was my big sis Ninna-san

Raidou Kuzunoha
01-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Back in my old account, I'm pretty sure I had zero friends.

Now with this new account, I have 0 friends. It's fine with me though.

Music Fiend
01-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Ah, is it time to take a trip down memory lane, again?

Well, on the day that I became a member on AF, naming myself (the unique-sounding-at-the-time) tehAnimeFreak101, I met a girl on this site who went by the screen name sumomo_cute. Ah, Lindsay. She was ditsy, yet intelligent and captivating. We became great friends. She had a crush on me, and I her, before I even started to date animeglobe. Wow...AG...that's goin' waaaayyyy back. @_@

But yeah. Around June or July of 2006, she stopped comin' around - for whatever reason. Maybe it was because she didn't get my message, like last time. xD

Other early friends include Lilith, suky, cfa, Trinity Muse (who doesn't know about that, tho), silver bangles, and a bunch of people who don't even come around anymore....like ~Troublesome Woman~. See? Just popped into my head.

xXAltairXx
01-31-2008, 11:43 AM
My first friends were my two sisters Afuku and Pheonix Chan. LOVE YOU GUYS! <33

Eris
01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Back in ye olde days, when AF was AG, and the internet was powered by steam and mules. We're speaking way, WAY back. Thomas Jefferson had just left his presidency, and Napoleon Bonaparte was ravaging Europe.

Anyways, back then I used to chat with some guy on aim, Isamu-something I think he went by. I remember him wearing a skirt.

Lune Cy
01-31-2008, 12:52 PM
UrusaiSevera..but i already knew her before Af..then it would be Bulma that was my first friend on AF..she helped me out with posting and such

Ichiro Matsuchani
01-31-2008, 12:54 PM
I guess I'd say Mac, but I doubt that he remembers me now.

Musaki
01-31-2008, 01:08 PM
My first and best friend would be Karami Mew Uchiha

Flah Blah
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh gosh, been such a long while I hardly even remember anymore as far as the chat people go. Though I think it was aira_wolfgrrl and as for the forums... fairly sure it was CFA, JAG, animeglobe and few more other people that all started to befriend me at around the same time.