PDA

View Full Version : Wolfmother

Zenx
01-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Just wondering if there are anymore Wolfmother fans around here (as usual, disregarding P-san). My personal favorite song is Joker and the Theif (pretty standard) or mabye Mind's Eye or Dimention or... well, pretty much anything ^_^. I really love this band.

MomijiTMO
01-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Could you please do the normal stuff and supply information about the bands [members], albums and release dates.

Thanks =]

Ryth
01-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Another one of those retro rock bands that really don't do anything new or interesting. As fun as they can be, they really can't hold my interest for very long. Wolfmother is a better example of this growing fad, its too bad their s/t is annoyingly overproduced.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Never disregard the Cyduck D:! Yes, I do love them. They remind me of a band called The Rapture, except the rock version XD! I agree with Ryth in a way, but they hold my attention for quite a while ^_^;. They honestly do follow the upcoming fad, I do know what you're talking about. But I guess you could just call me a sucker for that stuff XD!

@ Momi - Here, I got the info for Zenx to put up:

Andrew Stockdale - Lead singer and guitarist
Chris Ross - Bassist and key boardist
Myles Heskett - Drummer

Albums

Wolfmother
Australia - [10-31-05]
UK - [4-24-06]
U.S - [5-2-06]

That's the only album they've released right now. They do have an array of singles though.

Zenx
01-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Never disregard the Cyduck D:! Yes, I do love them. They remind me of a band called The Rapture, except the rock version XD! I agree with Ryth in a way, but they hold my attention for quite a while ^_^;. They honestly do follow the upcoming fad, I do know what you're talking about. But I guess you could just call me a sucker for that stuff XD!

@ Momi - Here, I got the info for Zenx to put up:

Andrew Stockdale - Lead singer and guitarist
Chris Ross - Bassist and key boardist
Myles Heskett - Drummer

Albums

Wolfmother
Australia - [10-31-05]
UK - [4-24-06]
U.S - [5-2-06]

That's the only album they've released right now. They do have an array of singles though.

Thanks P-san. And yes, I agree that with Ryth as well, but I still love them. I just won't after a while...

Ryth
01-11-2008, 10:41 PM
There is also their self-titled EP from 2004 and Dimensions EP from 2006, along with one live DVD from 2007 called Please Experience Wolfmother. New album scheduled for 2008.

lightyagami
01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Not really a fan, although i just passed woman on expert in GH2 ;).

Snarf103
01-17-2008, 10:32 AM
i like wolfmother, i saw them live at this festival, and they really put up a good show