PDA

View Full Version : One Day!

animegirl2365
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
If you had one day to do what ever you
want with no rules what would it be?

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Run around all crazy and take random stuff from stores.

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-10-2008, 09:53 PM
First, I would break the laws of good taste. I shall wear a plaid cape over checkered overalls sans undershirt, mullet flapping freely in the breeze, with a silver inverted cross nestled in my now-copious chest hair died a purest pink.

Next I would consume a diet made of Mentos and Diet Coke, raw pork, and broken light bulbs.

Lastly, I would tell people about Fight Club.

CrimsonMoon
01-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Exterminate the world. On a serious note, I'd probably steal around. Or since I'm laid back, I'd hack and transfer more money into my bank account.

niKopol
01-10-2008, 10:39 PM

Great you took my answer. I guess I'll just break the second rule, and talk about Fight Club.

I'd probably do nothing. Maybe destroy something beautiful if I am so inclined.

Sanosuke23
01-10-2008, 10:52 PM
I'd sleep. Then I'd play something. Then I'd sleep more.

I'm not particularly inclined towards destruction unless someone puts me in a bad mood. Then, well, hoo boy, I'd do things I can't describe on this forum in detail.

Light Buster
01-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Play Halo 3 Online. For the whole day like Winter Break.

Saracin
01-10-2008, 11:52 PM
I'd fly out to wherever the woman I love is and tell her she means the world to me and ask her to marry me right then and there.

And if she said no, I'd thank god that this is all just wishful thinking.

International 4-8818
01-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Defy gravity and break the rules of physics and reality and make everyone my (starts with a B and rhymes with itch).

Besides that walk around the town naked and posing in very very odd poses while driving around in a mazaratti.

Arcxcia
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Kill someone! Wahahaha... Just kidding, well maybe I'm going to do something a bit different from someone else... Huhuhu...

aerroW232
01-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I would skip through my townhouse complex naked.....,sí, I roll like that.

ReccaReichiri16
01-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Steal all foods that I like and steal anime stuffs and collectibles. And then, I'll go to the city library and read all interesting books. And if I love some of the books there, I'll steal it.

Dark Ninja
01-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Steal all foods that I like and steal anime stuffs and collectibles. And then, I'll go to the city library and read all interesting books. And if I love some of the books there, I'll steal it.

Nice idea!.... Same as you!

Eris
01-11-2008, 04:27 AM
There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Shadow of Life
01-11-2008, 04:37 AM
Run around all crazy and take random stuff from stores.Ye I wold like that to:D

Eris
01-11-2008, 04:53 AM
First, I would break the laws of good taste. I shall wear a plaid cape over checkered overalls sans undershirt, mullet flapping freely in the breeze, with a silver inverted cross nestled in my now-copious chest hair died a purest pink.

Next I would consume a diet made of Mentos and Diet Coke, raw pork, and broken light bulbs.

You forgot Goodwin's law. You must never compare anything with Nazis or Hitler.

███
01-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Delete every post on this forum except mine.

MissChelly
01-11-2008, 06:22 AM

That is by far my most favorite post on here. :P

dream magician
01-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Read,sleep,play..i guess

Gaarademon
01-11-2008, 07:43 AM
I would steal everything i ever wanted like steal a cop car and drive around messing around with people by flipping the switch for the sirens oh man that would be so funny to do.

and i would steal the Barney Dinosaur Costume and drink alcohol all day around kids in the Barney Costume
that last one was a joke but it would be pretty funny to see

Exquiro
01-11-2008, 07:47 AM
A lot of people have been saying they'd steal. With that, I took Eris' point of view. Stealing doesn't defy what's physically possible, the so called rules are just notes on a bit of paper. If it really appeals to you, I don't see why you haven't done it already.

The same goes for killing. If I really thought someone deserved to be dead, and in my heart I really felt the desire to pull out a gun and pop 'em one. I'd do it, and suffer the consequences.

As for what I would do, on this one day where there are no rules or laws, I almost said I'd break the rules of society, but it's not like I can't or don't do that already too.

I suppose I'd break the rules of what is possible, in whatever way I saw fit at the time.

Sagat
01-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Exact a revenge on some former supervisors and TSM's so horribly brutal and bloody that it would make Dick Tracy himself lose his lunch.

Eris
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM

It is because it is the truth. If you just look through all the rhetorics, the only difference between government and organized crime is that government has more guns.

Don't believe me? Try not paying for their protection. First, they will be nice with you. There will be a man, in a nice suite and an expensive briefcase knocking on your door. So, you kindly flick him off. Now, they won't be as friendly. Goons, with guns. To serve, protect, and liberate you from your hard earned money.

Asriel
01-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Pretty much steal everything i ever wanted and create another bonfire out of stuff i broke except this time not get caught and also run trough my neighborhood and trow baseballs at all the windows.
Hey they all have big windows,there windows are asking for it ^^

overwatch
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM

and its mine!

great line!

and for my day 0 I have no idea, but chances are that I would use it and then afterwards feel that I wasted it

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-11-2008, 06:28 PM

You know, she's right! Really, rules are just made for everyone to abide by just to keep society inorder and not for everything to go all crazy.

poison.ivy
01-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Stealing!!!
Eating where ever and what ever I wish!
Destroy some fancy car!

overwatch
01-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I wonder if all these people committing crimes on thier free day are remembering to wear gloves? Otherwise they are going to get a shock at the gaol time they will be serving when the DNA evidence comes in!

Elphaba
01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
there are no rules. they are just words on a piece of paper. ~ Eris
i love it.
i would not go to all my classes and hang out with my friends.

zyronet
01-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Take a break and relax. But, is sure everything in my place is completely safe. While some part of the world is probably in chaos. People stealing stuffs, going crazy, or anything alike.

Eris
01-12-2008, 09:10 AM
there are no rules. they are just words on a piece of paper. ~ Eris
i love it.

You know, she's right! Really, rules are just made for everyone to abide by just to keep society inorder and not for everything to go all crazy.

and its mine!

great line!

Indoctrinating kids with subversive anarchist propaganda: Check!
Let's see, next point in the schedule for world domination...

-Kitsune-
01-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Steal an airplane >_> Then i could go to New York, California, Japan, Russia, England, and all those other places I've wanted to go.
Steal at least 1000 books from Borders/Barnes and Nobles (Bookstores) I ALWAYS need more manga and books ^.^
I'd destroy my high school, definitely. It's like hell with flourescent lights >_>
Steal some video games from GameStop or something... I have lots of stuff I wanna steal

Beast
01-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Walk around in broad daylight intoxicated and buzzed. Pee in public, Sleep wherever I wanted. Take from the rich and give to the Beasty

PanzerJager
01-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't get this thread.. are you saying that I get to be God for a day.. or is it that I get to do what ever I want..

?_?

Nephthys
01-13-2008, 01:30 AM
I would make a t.v show about doing illegal crap then get rich off of it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't get this thread.. are you saying that I get to be God for a day.. or is it that I get to do what ever I want..

?_?

It was badly defined. Interpret it as you wish.