PDA

View Full Version : Encounters

GaaraSandDemon
01-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Hm...Ever encountered someone you wish you hadn't, re-encounter perhaps? If so who, where....Etc. whatever you wish to say about said moment...

Gizoku
01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
O.O Ohhh yes. It happens frequently for me. Always awkward. I think it was one of my friends, who pretty much didnt say anything to me and just stopped hanging out with me...[I found out the reason I dont want to elaborate]. She's in my english class now, and I pretty much wanted to yell at her for being naive. I dont talk to her at all now. She pisses me off xD ^^;

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Yes, the idiots that stereotype me in school and toture me and kill me slowly Monday-Friday. I did not wish to encounter these people, but some things you just can't stop! They make me mad, but I don't care, 'cause I know that I could beat anyone of their butts. ^^

jewel2sparkle
01-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah. This one guy. That's about it.

Khanxay
01-11-2008, 02:16 PM
I wish I hadn't seen at those people from school the last time I went to the mall. I can't let them see me outside of school! They might...get to know me. Good thing for hoodies.

Asriel
01-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Yes and so many times.

One who was an didot girl who moved.When i heard about it yelled "YES!!!"So loud.But recently she came back............and also the stupid part about it was i had gone to a different school but then i switched back because the school i was going to before was just.........hard to explain.

Well anyway i switched back to my old school and instead i find this idiot in some of my classes.And also,shes friends with some of my best friends,so i just ignore the b***h when i'm with my friends around her........Gosh i hate totally retarted people who don't have a clue about anything.

Beast
01-11-2008, 03:31 PM
One of my "misfortunes" was running into a kid who got me suspended from school (this was back in public school), we just stared at each other until someone came and broke the ice.

Running into people I had previously gotten in a fight with. THOSE are too FUN. >_>

Asriel
01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
One of my "misfortunes" was running into a kid who got me suspended from school (this was back in public school), we just stared at each other until someone came and broke the ice.

Running into people I had previously gotten in a fight with. THOSE are too FUN. >_>

Wow thats true.Running into too people you've gotten into fights with is so fun.There always so scared of you and stuff if ya won and also sometimes they even wanna start being your frined.That happened to me before and also they come back thinking they can kick your behind and you turn out winning again.Those are so fun lol

Lune Cy
01-11-2008, 04:14 PM
i really dont wanna re-re-re encounter one of me ex'es....

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Another encounter I've had was these two boys that stole my stuff about 4 or 5 years ago. If I find them, I won't kill them, I'll make them suffer, then I'll kill them! Stupid idiots got away and I never want to encounter the magain, and If I do, I'll be ready, you can count on it!

LonlyShinobi
01-12-2008, 12:55 AM
I met this guy who was the brother of a friends of mine, well he seemed kool, but then one day i left my check book in another buddies truck.

needless to say the brother stole a check from me and spent $70 on beer and the cops wouldnt do anything (i was 19) and they didnt belive that a check was stole from me till a collection agrent sent me several letters telling me to pay up and i said "no, i didnt buy it".

Now that dude is in jail for the next 3 years beacuse he stole some pills from a hospital. i hope he dies.

ReccaReichiri16
01-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Yes... He's my first close friend in first year high school. Then, he transfer to other school. And later, we meet again. But our relationship as a friend is not the same as what we had since he transfer to other school.

MissChelly
01-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Encounters of the annoying kind. lol

Yeah, I ran into this guy I USED to be friends with. Very uncomfortable...because he ended up getting somewhat obsessive (As in constantly calling, emailing--- then if I went somewhere with anyone else he'd get extremely angry. Only later did I find out he even had pictures of me that I was never around when he took, that was obviously the last spooky straw) so he really was the last person I ever really wanted to bump into. lol yikes.

edit: pictures of me posted on his walls...

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-19-2008, 01:01 AM
I wish I didn't encounter my Xgf's all the time at the mall.

They all end up yelling at me for things that have happened in the past.

I feel really bad after.

Ball Tripper
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM
A guy who used to be my best friend just decided one day that he no longer wanted anything to do with me. I see him around a lot, it's always uncomfortable. We pretty much stand there like "hey............ I'm gonna go now and talk to somebody who's not you"

rf switch
01-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Yes. Theres two guys from my High School years (one went to Middle School with me as well) that I often run into on Haight St. here. They haven't done anything with their lives. And unfortunately the area they hangs around has a really cool music store on it. They don't actually hang out together there. Which sucks because I'd rather run into both at the same time or not at all. And they always ask me why I don't hang out there anymore.

And it's because I'm not in High School anymore! Or homeless...

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Yeah, the sex offenders in town, there are literally 30 of them in my area! Hey, I just thought of something, maybe all that Kung-Fu training has a purpose now! Yay!:laugh: :ninja: