PDA

View Full Version : The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Jands
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Could somebody tell me where I could find the episodes for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in the RIGHT order?

Antares
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
They are in the right order, it's just that it reflects (IMO) the mind of Haruhi: randomness.

Souhi
01-07-2008, 06:14 PM
If you have access to the episodes, simply use an episode guide, like so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_episodes ).

Antares
01-07-2008, 06:22 PM
If you have access to the episodes, simply use an episode guide, like so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_episodes ).

Seriously, people need to enjoy the randomness that Haruhi is.

Souhi
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Seriously, people need to enjoy the randomness that Haruhi is.

Some can enjoy it. Others just can't grasp a show as wild as Haruhi in it's ordinary order, nevermind a jumbled one. I liked it either way.

naotavespaboy
01-08-2008, 06:17 AM
Is this Anime out in America? I've heard a lot about it and the most depressing thing is it looks like it will never reach the shores of England at least if its out in America I can import it.

Souji Seta
01-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Is this Anime out in America? I've heard a lot about it and the most depressing thing is it looks like it will never reach the shores of England at least if its out in America I can import it.

Hmm, Is England behind when it comes to anime?
I travel a lot but I haven't been there yet ( around the world thing in my location, ain't a joke).

Haruhi, Haruhi!! my fav anime of all time, it's a real blast to watch, either in order or not.
well if you want it in order, I'll share my knowledge to you!!!

Chaotic ep.- plot ep.

1-11
2-1
3-2
4-7
5-3
6-9
7-8
8-10
9-14
10-4
11-13
12-12
13-5
14-6

I think the dvd is already following the plot.
I hope you find it useful!

NovaStar
01-08-2008, 11:28 AM
England is about almost a Full Year behind in DVD Releases. I believe, if not a year than at least 6 months, because I know many people in England whom have a hard time keeping up with North American Releases.

naotavespaboy
02-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Yes we are a long way behind the first 12 episodes of Bleach came out on DVD in November here and we still don't know when the next 12 will be released.

moonlight_romance
02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Yes we are a long way behind the first 12 episodes of Bleach came out on DVD in November here and we still don't know when the next 12 will be released.

It's true and sometime we only get parts of series. Mind you, there's sky channel 199 now that's showing animes but they're all dubs.

It might improve if ratings go up. I'm also thinking about writing an e-mail to them suggesting that they air subs later in the evening as they just tend to repeat the same shows after 11.

Saracin
02-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I JUST started watching this, thank god for Netflix. Okay, its published by Bandai here in the states. Since I'm not a big sub guy I am watching it dubbed and its really good except its hard to know when Kyon is talking to someone and when he's thinking. And even when I think he's thinking someone answers, but this is probably because the show is so damn insane.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and I really like Kyon. He's normal, he's calm, and unlike most anime guys he doesn't act like a confused coward. He may not believe some of the stuff thats happening, but he does stand up for himself and others at times and doesn't act like a complete perv all of the time.

In my opinion this is a must watch, especially if you plan on eventually getting into Lucky Star. Trust me, you'll understand. Or maybe you won't. Thats the beauty of it. Mwahahaha!!!