PDA

View Full Version : Mira's Photo Home

Mira Kaiba
01-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Well, I have some photos I've taken over the years, and I decided I should post them here instead of just letting them sit on my computer. Here are some that I took several years ago. It hasn't snowed here since then. o_O
I have some others that I'll have to dig up and post later.

With these ones I was just learning how to use my camera, and was trying out some photo filters and blurs. If anyone has advice, let me know - I am rather unfamiliar with photography, but I'm working on it. XD

FierceFeli.
01-06-2008, 09:54 AM
I really like the light in the firtst and fourth picture. They feel so warm and "Christmas-sy".

To reduce the blurryness you can hold the camera against something stabile while taking the pictures, in case you don't own a stative xD
<3

Lune Cy
01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
they blurry alright...but i like the third pic...dont know why...maybe cause it makes me feel lonely ^^

Anbu Root Sai
01-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I like that pic of the train tracks. Nice angle.

Knuffle Bunny
01-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Wow Mira! You're pretty good at photgraphy =3.

The pic of the train tracks is wicked, and it gives a sense of moving forward. Love it.

Where do you live? California? [Just cause you said it doesn't snow.]

Mira Kaiba
01-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Where do you live? California? [Just cause you said it doesn't snow.]

Thanks - I live in New Mexico - in the city, so it doesn't snow here really. It didn't snow at all this year. :(

But it was still really nice last year when it snowed so much. The governor shut down the state for three days. It was dumb, but at least I missed school. XD

I have more pictures, but I need a camera battery for my computer hook up to work. I have pictures of Hawaii. ^^

Mira Kaiba
01-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Yay, I have some new pictures that I took this last summer when we went camping, and of when we went to Colorado. We went to the zoo there, and they breed giraffes, and you could touch them and everything - it was kind of cool. 8)

These photos are a lot clearer - I like them much better. ^^

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-26-2008, 12:05 AM
like the first and the third...

Awesome, Mira...=D

Famahama
02-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Post #7 Shot 2

Hawt. i like the shot!

Post #7 Shot 3
i like this one as well, but i suspect you had to go in the bushes to get it XD
Nice giraffe btw.

Elva
02-21-2008, 01:21 PM
they blurry alright...but i like the third pic...dont know why...maybe cause it makes me feel lonely ^^
I agree, that pic looks like it had been taking by a photographer that know what art is, i like that pic too, thnx for sharing Mira :)

Sσρч
02-22-2008, 03:47 AM
I like the 1st and 4th.. ^ ^

good Jop.. ^ ^

Don't stop.. ^ ^

☆LadyKikyo☆
02-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh I really love those snow pictures. Esp. the second shot there. And I like the one with the water and the hills behind it, very pretty and well taken. Good work!

Perpetual Specter
02-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Omg! I love every single one of those snow pics you put up there in your first post. I like the 1st and 3rd of those the best. The 1st one looked really pretty and the 3rd one looked cool because that light in the background was green. =o I can't wait to see more.^^

~*Red*~
02-22-2008, 09:25 PM
I really like all of your Christmas photos, Mira. They're just amazing!! I hope to see more from you very soon :)