PDA

View Full Version : Sid

SalieoIkaten
01-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Someone tell me where I can download mp3s

Light Buster
01-05-2008, 11:43 PM
You can't. Unless you want to download on LimeWire and get arrested. Be my guest.

darkjester
01-05-2008, 11:55 PM
If you have a livejournal, my sister said they have a bunch of japanese musicians that can be downloaded.
If anything- so it isn't illegal- buy the mp3 on itunes or any of those other sites.

Light Buster
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
If anything- so it isn't illegal- buy the mp3 on itunes or any of those other sites.
Wrong. The file is an AAC file when bought over on iTunes. They can't be changed into MP3 files because their protected.

darkjester
01-06-2008, 12:03 AM
What is AAC-never bought anything on itunes yet and I never heard of that file type yet?

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Someone tell me where I can download mp3sTry the Internet, I hear they have everything on there.

Wrong. The file is an AAC file when bought over on iTunes. They can't be changed into MP3 files because their protected.You can, and it isn't that hard. That said, it is time consuming (you can only do it as fast as you can listen to the song). Get Audacity (wiki it), switch the recording source to "wave out mix", play the song in iTunes, record it, save as MP3 (requires a file, check Audacity's site for details), lather, rinse, repeat.

What is AAC-never bought anything on itunes yet and I never heard of that file type yet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Audio_Coding