01-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Pretty rad, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntILQe8UF6w

WestIndieGirl
01-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Awesome^^

Masali
01-05-2008, 05:21 PM
How terribly annoying. God almighty, that's ear rape.

Now, here's why:

They're untalented, monotone singers.
The bass is decent...
Guitar is terrible.
Drummer is terribly boring.

So yeah, not rad.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 05:22 PM
That's just one song fella. Jeez.

Masali
01-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Then pick a good one.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
You pick a good one.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Bleh... not very good. None of the instruments synced well with each other. There was no flare, the singing was something anyone could really pull off. Honestly, that was quite a boring song.

And about your comment "You pick a good one.", I, personally wouldn't. You opened this thread to introduce us to a new band, then you go and tell US to do the work o_O;. Now that makes no sense.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 05:43 PM
And about your comment "You pick a good one.", I, personally wouldn't. You opened this thread to introduce us to a new band, than you go and tell US to do the work o_O;. Now that makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense.

01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
It makes perfect sense.

Thank you for your brilliant explanation on why it does make sense. You just have to understand something, people don't have the same music taste as you. You can't expect me or Masali to go and look up more songs by this band. That's your job as a thread opener. Our expectations for this band have already been lowered because of that boring song. First impressions are everything.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 05:48 PM
No, it makes perfect sense.

01-05-2008, 06:05 PM
No, it makes perfect sense.

Come on! Give me something to work with! I'm sitting here trying to debate with you, I want you to convince me that this band is good! And all you're giving me is little spammy messages that accomplish nothing. I hate getting into flame wars, and I want see why you like this band. So you're also telling me to grow up? If by that you mean, be more mature, look at your own posts. Please, I'm just trying to have a sensible argument with you, but you're just diminishing that. Why don't you post another song so that we can discuss this band. Because honestly, I'm not impressed.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Why should I debate over something so trivial? Something I don't really care about, whether or not you like this band from before you were born.

01-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Why should I debate over something so trivial? Something I don't really care about, whether or not you like this band from before you were born.

So why did you post a thread about this band? And why did you bother bringing up the subject that it's from before I was born? I can judge music that's older than me.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Answer my question.

Gandizzl
01-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Judging from that song, they're boring and monotone with a decent bassline.

Why should you tell more about this band?
Because it says so in the rules about band threads (Read (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=52717)).
If you want others to be interested in a band, you need to simply do more than linking to one Youtube video.

01-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Answer my question.

Whether I like the band or not or why you shouldn't debate? Let's recap, you posted a thread about a band you liked. I didn't, and you told us that that was only one song. When we ask for another one, you tell us to find it ourselves? Then when I try to argue my point you don't even want to talk about it. I think the question is, do you like the band, if so, and why? Give us more than just "gee, this band is rad." I'm done posting here, I feel like I'm trying to lecture a brick wall.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Why? What more can be done if they just plain don't like the music?

Whether I like the band or not or why you shouldn't debate? Let's recap, you posted a thread about a band you liked. I didn't, and you told us that that was only one song. When we ask for another one, you tell us to find it ourselves? Then when I try to argue my point you don't even want to talk about it. I think the question is, do you like the band, if so, and why? Give us more than just "gee, this band is rad." I'm done posting here, I feel like I'm trying to lecture a brick wall.

My, aren't we vainglorious.

Masali
01-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry, you like them but you haven't told us why. And quite honestly, all of us can't really see why you like them. Their music is not melodic in the slightest, it's painful to listen to.

It's not music, it's just...noise.

Ryth
01-05-2008, 07:32 PM
It's not music, it's just...noise.

And not in the good way!

Masali
01-05-2008, 09:36 PM
precisely.

Edit: Oh and that White Gibson SG (Or ESP Viper, whatever it was I didn't get a good look at it) is soooooooooooo tacky. I really can't stand white guitars. Black and White, or Sunburst for me thx.