PDA

View Full Version : what do you do win you are heart broken?

Star_Dust_Angel
01-02-2008, 11:33 AM
what do you do win that happens?

Flah Blah
01-02-2008, 11:37 AM
what do you do win that happens?

Win? I'm never heartbroken, so I never lose. Therefore I always win.

demon_girl_
01-02-2008, 12:55 PM
win? lol, when i'm heart broken, idk it's happend once but i was like, wth?hes not worth it anymore, so forget him. but i don't really date anymore either...i'm trying to not date, not until at least i turn 18, don't ask, it's a promise with my best friend.

Star_Dust_Angel
01-02-2008, 01:07 PM
im really sad

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Oh jeez... I would assume I'd lose... I mean my heart would be BROKEN! I think I'd lose the game of life ;_;. Unless I could get some super glue and some tape.

Ωmega
01-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh jeez... I would assume I'd lose... I mean my heart would be BROKEN! I think I'd lose the game of life ;_;. Unless I could get some super glue and some tape.
Not unless youre a praying mantis...then you win a free dinner

Exquiro
01-02-2008, 01:58 PM
When I am heartbroken I find some I find some super glue, it's usually in the form of self respect and pride. Oh, and possibly a little time.

Jagan Eye
01-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Not unless youre a praying mantis...then you win a free dinner

Praying mantises eat their own hearts? xDDDD

Tape works best in my opinion.

prototypetetra
01-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I am sorry that this horror has happened to you, I hope you will be able to manage and live through this.

What do I do, nothing special. There is nothing that I can do but accept it and suffer.

I doubt that I can cheer you up or help you, but if you want to talk or you are thinking of killing yourself, then atleast let me try to.

Flah Blah
01-02-2008, 02:33 PM
For you tape and glue users...

The old fashioned needle and thread method is the way to go. So stitch it up, folks.

Lunafreya Fleuret
01-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Needle and thread? How about duct tape?

Ωmega
01-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Praying mantises eat their own hearts? xDDDD

Tape works best in my opinion.

Nah I meant their mates...who would be the ones breaking your heart ;3

demon_girl_
01-02-2008, 02:38 PM
how about a hot glue gun, fun to play with, major weapon, and they put things back together.

PanzerJager
01-02-2008, 02:43 PM
You know what I do when I am heartbroken?

A. Get Stoned
B. Get Hammered
C. Get Laid
D. All of the Above..

Fortunately it doesn't happen often.. (or should it be unfortunately?)

Edit:

Although considering your age, your best bet is to go cry in the corner.

Flah Blah
01-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Needle and thread? How about duct tape?

Nonono, it's still tape. Tape doesn't work and neither would a hot glue gun. You guys are missing out on the point here... Because in the process of sewing your heart back together, it'd obviously be painful because heck IT IS a NEEDLE, right? Therefore you'll be filled with utter abhorrence for your former beloved and then you'll be over the pain of your heartbreak and become a heartbreaker.

Jagan Eye
01-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Nah I meant their mates...who would be the ones breaking your heart ;3

Being a praying mantis just sounds better and better.

Balance
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Seriously, people who consider about love at such a young age are naive.

You will eventually get heartbroken, it's bound to happen.

Why?

Because teenagers (most of them, AF has proven to me not all teenagers) are dumb, and act way too fast whenever they are in a relationship.

Get over it.

And quit spamming.

That's why we have blogs~.

Ultra Dull
01-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Ice cream...

CHOCOLATE BUCKETS OF ICE CREAM! Muwahaha...and the movie "The Time Machine" (New version)...works everytime.

keezy.
01-02-2008, 04:07 PM
At the moment I'm heartbroken and can't think of what to do.
My baby cat died not to long ago and I can't stop thinking about it,
about the fact that he didn't get to see 2008. :(
So far the only ways I've delt with it are:
A. Crying.
B. Talking it out with a friend.
C. Writting about it.
D. Chocolate.

Balance
01-02-2008, 04:12 PM
At the moment I'm heartbroken and can't think of what to do.
My baby cat died not to long ago and I can't stop thinking about it,
about the fact that he didn't get to see 2008. :(
So far the only ways I've delt with it are:
A. Crying.
B. Talking it out with a friend.
C. Writting about it.
D. Chocolate.

Now this is a different kind of heartbreak.
Death also occurs when it is least expected.
So we must be strong so that it won't happen early.
So don't worry Vampire_Blood, I'm sure you'll deal with it sooner or later.
It is quite sad though, a baby cat not being able to live long enough to the New Year...
We can share your pain.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-02-2008, 04:16 PM
God, some of you are quite young to be like, heartbroken, or better yet, a relationship! I still think that I'm quite young too. 100% of all people in my school that started relationships at young ages are now dumped and heartbroken. Since I've never been heartbroken, I can't say much. For guys: Just suck it up and move on with your life! For girls: You'll probably be hungover, but just do what the guys do! I'm sorry your heartbroken, I sort of know your pain, because everyone, (but me and my niece and younger cousins) in our family experienced being heartbroken. Good Luck and best wishes!

Magisha
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Heartbreak?

One time, I started this Anime Club at my elementary school. . . That was the dumbest mistake ever!!! =(

Hardly anyone in my school knew anything about anime or manga. I'm so glad my 2 friends helped me through. I had these flash card of pictures of different games, anime and manga characters. . . It didn't turn out too well. . . They were't too enthusiastic about the anime anyways. . .

When the club didn't turn out a success, I was heart broken. . . I was depressed for a long time, because other things happened as well. . .

And trust me. . . I'm a failure at persuading people, I may be able to write a persuasive essay, but I can't persuade people when talking. . . -_______-;;

The way I deal with it was cry and then I just realized I had to move on, so yeah. . . T____T

╬Karami Mew~Meow
01-02-2008, 06:11 PM
I so agree with Cameron!

Never really happened to me, never heart broken. =) Good luck fixing stuff for some of you.

Elphaba
01-02-2008, 07:39 PM
lucky for me that has never happened to me yet... but if that would happen i would just lock myself in my room and read or listen to music or talk about it with a close friend.

Acnologia
01-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I'd probably die. Cause if your hearts broken hows it supposed to pump blood? Silly people.

sakura rukia
01-04-2008, 10:49 AM
i would listen to music when im heartbroken

animegirl2365
01-04-2008, 05:48 PM
When my heart is broken I have a
sleepover with my friends, Sing,Draw a picture,
or watch funny movies and eating a bowl of
iceing yum ^^

animering
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM

Why do you make The joke comments when you really know that the person is hurt and needs help? This is what bothers me the most in life people, the ability NOT to help others when they really need it.

darkjester
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
^I agree with you.
My only problem is that I thought the thread maker was asking what does everyone/anyone do when they feel heartbroken. Kinda like the favorite color threads. Unless that is what is meant or what is good advice when heartbroken- I'm a little confused.

For me, my heart was broken only once. At first I tried reasoning with her but she didn't listen (she ended up liking someone else), I then ended up acting like a complete jerk-which almost ended the friendship, then was in denial, now I do not know, I'm trying to forget I guess....

Saracin
01-05-2008, 01:49 AM
I don't know why I'm coming here with my problems, but I thought I would.

I just had my heart broken by a woman I thought really cared, and god help me for letting a woman I've never even met do this to me.

I was going to just rant about the whole thing, but thats not for here. What I will say is, here I am with my heart broken and my life all torn up, all my dreams ruined, and I don't know what to do. I'm numb and empty and alone.

So very alone....

zyronet
01-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Nahh. I've never experience such situation before.
But maybe I would just thank that person, smile at him and move on.

foxkit2409
01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
A) Draw a pic/do something creative
B) chocolate can fix anything
C) Stab a shoebox
D) Sleep/Cry it out

Antares
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I "win" being single again.

Ok, enough joking with the typo.

Well, when it happened I was very angry, so I spent a lot time burning things that reminded me of the relation: letters, presents, pictures. Then I noticed that I was scaring my friends with my mood, so I reverted back to being fine, when actually I chose to just leave it all inside. And then, the best part came: I let go.

heather0689
01-07-2008, 06:21 PM
When I'm angry because I'm heart-broken
I play Manhunt or GTA
Takes my mind off of things while I play and when I'm finished, I feel slightly better (Not completely).

Depressed over a heart-break, I go out with friends.

Saracin
01-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah, killing a lot of virtual people is a lot of fun. And it helps me when I have to deal with some pain customer.

myahon
01-07-2008, 08:10 PM
burn all love letters you never sent to her, contemplate suicide (writing your goodbye letter really puts life in perspective of what matters), join a band, tour the world, propose to hot asian girl in school uniform who was better then that first girl in every way. Post on some kids anime board.

What? it worked for me! It'll probably work for you too.

MissChelly
01-08-2008, 04:47 AM
When I'm heartbroken... hmm, well- last time that happened (the only time it happened... I try not to set myself up for that too easily.) of course it got me down in the dumps- but after a while, whether it be days, months, years- you get over it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Well, for me- I definitely don't see him in the lovely light I did before. He had cheated on me and I couldn't help but wonder what it was I did to make him want to do that... now I realize it wasn't me and I'm much better off without someone who'd have the nerve to do that to someone. Life goes on. lol.

Mini
01-08-2008, 05:25 AM
It's life so deal with...it...
This person isn't really worth your time!!
If this person doesn't love you then there is heaps of other people who do!!
So Cheer up!:)

dream magician
01-08-2008, 05:35 AM
Win? not when? well,i've never experience being heart broken before (of course,I've never tried to love), but i know somebody who have and i'm pretty sure it's world breaking, you'll feel really sad and devastated,and you'll cry and look sick a lot,.but there's no pain that cannot be soften by time,all you have to do is move on.

Maledictis Voca
01-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Life doesn't stop because one person is sad, xssence. You can post topics about you being sad all you want I doubt there will be many who actually care.. That's life.

Who are you heartbroken over this time? If it's the same person as before you seriously need to move on.

My heart has been broken 9 times, but you already knew that. I'm sure you can survive one.

Lady_Yui
01-08-2008, 10:43 AM
The only time I have been heartbroken, like really heartbroken, I spent almost all of my time with my friends. I wrote in a journal to let out my emotions, would cry occasionally, and ask my friends for advice. What also helps me when I'm really upset is focusing my attention on other people's problems/issues and trying to help them through their stuff. It just gives your brain some time to let lose of what's really making you upset.

Thinking too much is the worst. I know it's hard not to think about it when you're hurting like hell, but it's best to try and not think about it. Yay.

Saracin
01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Ya, I know what you mean Lady Yui. I spent a lot of time the first day thinking too much and letting it eat me up inside, then finally I got a hold of a friend and talked for a while about it and it helped a lot. The more people I told the less the pain hurt. Then I met someone who needed my advice and soon I was thinking more about my friends problem than my own.

I'm still not 100% yet, but for 3 days later, I'm in pretty good shape :)

ChibiNaruto
01-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Heartbroken when in love: I cry for awhile. Then I go shopping, re-do my hair and I start exercising like no other. After your first heartbreak (especially from love), you just learn that life moves on. And the best way to move on is to better your self and make yourself feel good, in any way you feel you should.

Heartbroken with family/friendship abandonment: I make a wall. I don't cry. I just get angry and make myself dislike them. It's very self-destructive, but I'm not perfect.

Heartbroken with death: I'm lucky enough to not have yet been surrounded by death. I've lost two of my grandmothers and that was hard. Hard to watch my parents suffer and hard to never be able to see them again. I just cry it out and think of them.

niKopol
01-08-2008, 06:27 PM
I listen to depressing music, cry, lock myself away from society as a whole. Now here I am shy, and I just can't open up anymore when I am face to face to a girl. Useless... thats all I am, and all I will ever be... prove me wrong...

BuLmA
01-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Hmmmm.....play computer games so that I can't cry...I don't want to cry!!

alarix
01-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Hmm.. still figuring out why the last gal dumped me.

jewel2sparkle
01-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Well, I've never had my heart broken...I pride myself on being too smart to let that happen. Or maybe I'm so cold that guys don't want to get too close anyway. But if I ever did have it broken, I would listen to the Juliana Theory. Their words mean more to me than (just about) any guy's...

Sagat
01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I would probably have to be rushed to a hospital for surgery immediately as I imagine a broken heart would lead to severe internal hemmorhaging.