PDA

View Full Version : what did you do this Christmas?

Musaki
01-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Come on guyz this christmas?:p

prototypetetra
01-02-2008, 02:26 AM
I was terribly sick on Christmas; I was not crying but tears would flow from my eyes uncontrollably and I spent most of the day in bed. Though Christmas was only a few days ago, I cannot seem to remember much on what happened that day except for one activity; I sew a Christmas hat for my little darling.

Arcxcia
01-02-2008, 03:30 AM
Serve food for people and play. Hahahah...
@prototypetetra: Don't be sad... ne?

Shadow of Life
01-02-2008, 04:04 AM
hm... I was in hotel with myne frends and perents=)

.Lovebeat
01-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Come on guyz this christmas?:p
If you meant Christmas THIS YEAR - Nothing. It's January 2008 so it's 12 months left to next Christmas. =P

If you meant the last Christmas - Nothing. I was alone, had no food and was just pissed at myself for being so stubborn + depressed for things not going as I planned.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Hmm, christmas just gone was pretty awesome actually and I'm glad my parents were actually together this year (long story) ^_^ I basically just had a quiet christmas eve relaxing before finally heading to bed about 1am. Christmas day we opened our presents in the morning and then we were all down my Auntie and Uncle's house for Xmas dinner and it was awesome fun. Boxing Day my grandad was over for usual roast lunch. And then, the Friday just gone me and my parents were down my best friend's house for drinks and for him and me to exchange our presents ^_^ I can't believe till this day that he got me a Nintendo Wii ... shocked me into silence ... and that's a first. Overall, an absolutely awesome Christmas spent with family and my awesome best friend ^-^ Hope everyone else had an awesome Christmas too.

omniking3
01-02-2008, 09:25 AM
If you meant Christmas THIS YEAR - Nothing. It's January 2008 so it's 12 months left to next Christmas. =P

If you meant the last Christmas - Nothing. I was alone, had no food and was just pissed at myself for being so stubborn + depressed for things not going as I planned.

I'm sorry.:(. My christmas wen't well enough...but I was generally moping during the party in the basement (carpeted with couches), over my broken heart. It's nothing new though, it's been broken for over two years. And to tell you the truth, it was not a girls fault. Someone else messed up our relationship and we kind of separated....then I moved. I feel sad.

Knuffle Bunny
01-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Nothing much. I just sat in front of my monitor for most of it.
Opened a few presents and then went back to killing my eyes.

prototypetetra
01-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Arcxcia, thank you for those words. I was not sad that day, I was happy but also in a state of extreme fury; Thinking about this, I now remember how that day went. My perfect Christmas, ruined because of people and money.

Eris
01-02-2008, 12:38 PM
I had a cold. I was so happy that I got it on a useless holiday, where it didn't make me fall back in vector calculus.

Coco Cake
01-02-2008, 02:54 PM
I went to grandma's and suffered from torture by my little cousins. Lol. And scarfed down alotta food. XD

Twig Ee
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
I got a dog and a ds lite

Elphaba
01-02-2008, 08:09 PM
i went over to my grandmothers house.
i got
some clothes
some jewelry (mostly necklaces my favorite that are unique like me)
and some money.

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-02-2008, 08:19 PM
I had a very warm day with my family on Christmas Eve. We are a very warm and pretty happy family. On Christmas day, I introduced my niece to the shortcut to her new school next year(my school). We caused trouble and threw snowballs and ice everywhere, it was fun! On the day after, I ended up spending all my Christmas money and Gift Cards in less than one hour! I didn't care for my gifts that much, I cared about family and being at peace with the world!

blackcatme
01-04-2008, 07:17 AM
it was just a simple christmas, nothing historical happened, just me and my family...so boring