PDA

View Full Version : Help!

HeavyMjolnir
01-01-2008, 01:39 AM
As you can see from the title I need help...help finding the funniest anime out there. Seeing as how there is no site with good search engine in finding good ones I am resorting to asking the people for potential anime's.

I really just like comedy and school life stuff everything else is just boring to me.

So please I ask you knowledgeable people of the internet...Help me find funny anime, you're my only hope.

Obebe
01-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Hmm I think you might like 'Midori no hibi' it's really good! just watch the first 5 minutes of the first episode and you'll be hooked, only 13 eps long ^_^

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM
School life? Comedy? I think Lucky Star might be what you're asking for ^_^! Outside of school life, there's FLCL, Papuwa, and Nerima Daikon Brothers. All being very fine comedic anime.

Raidanzoup
01-01-2008, 12:50 PM
You'll always have Minami-ke. Covers the Daily life of the three Minami sisters in a funny, if not the funniest, way.

jewel2sparkle
01-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I personally love Cromartie High School. It's a little on the weird side though.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
01-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I personally love Cromartie High School. It's a little on the weird side though.

How did I forget Cromartie High?! OMG! I second that suggestion o_o!

NovaStar
01-01-2008, 03:33 PM
I Disagree with the constant suggestions of Lucky Star but that's just me. I recomend the following series

1: Azumanga Daioh
2: Ouran High School Host Club
3: School Rumble
4: Welcome to the NHK
5: Cromartie High School
6: Yumeria
7: Great Teacher Onizuka(From The Teacher's POV): Note(If You are Young? Disregard this, it's a more Mature title)

Hope Those Help

Nova

HeavyMjolnir
01-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh yeah! Now I have some stuff to keep me occupied!

sakura rukia
01-01-2008, 03:51 PM
i think school rumble azumanga daioh and hayate the combat butler are funny

Jagan Eye
01-01-2008, 04:37 PM
1.Yotsuba! is a hilarious manga [don't know if they have an anime]- about a 5-year-oldish girl that is completely oblivious to everything
2. Love Hina- Comedy + Romance = Cromanady
3. School Rumble and Azumanga Daioh and Cromartie- already been named
4. Dr. Slump- the books are really really funny

gaburieru
01-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Midori Days is very funny. It's about a guy that somehow have had his righthand replaced with a miniature-girl who have had a crush on him for years. Touching, but still very funny.

MasterLuna
01-01-2008, 10:10 PM
I agree with everyone who's said Ouran High School Host Club. xD It's the funniest anime I've ever seen, besides FLCL, that was pure comedy in itself. If you want an anime with an actual plotline though, Full Metal Alchemist is really funny, but also majorly sad. But like I said, in most of the episodes, there's comedy in them and one episode in particular that is just pure comedy. XD Thinking about it makes me laugh. But yah. FMA is one way to go or Ouran High School Host Club. :]

sa5m
01-01-2008, 10:37 PM
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Azumanga Daioh
-The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
-School Rumble
-Love Hina
-Hayate the Combat Butler

And I've heard good things about Lucky Star but haven't gotten a chance to watch it myself.

HeavyMjolnir
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
So I ended up watching the first couple episodes of Midori no Hibi and it is an amazingly funny show. Too bad its so short however.

On another note, how many have seen Green Green? Everywhere I go everyone says its horrible but I thought it was probably the funniest show I've ever seen. Maybe its my own perversions that made it that way, but I still don't see why it is considered a bad anime.

Also I don't know if anyone has seen it but Nodame Cantabile but it was really funny too. However it does break away from the story alot to play classical music, but thats what the story is about. It could be that I'm a music major and find it amusing because of that, but its still funny regardless.

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-03-2008, 09:46 PM
School Rumbe and Super Galz!
it's funny!!^^

Zidarri
01-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Hmm.

GTO is one of the funniest animes I've seen,
High School Girls/Girls High
Ichigo 100%

.Lovebeat
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Great Teacher Onizuka - School and a lot of fun. Ecchi warning though.
Ouran High School Host Club - School, hot and funny (some stupid in a comical way) bishies. I guarantee that you will enjoy watching OHSHC.
School Rumble - Love comedy. <3