PDA

View Full Version : GTO discussion?

Arcxcia
12-30-2007, 12:04 PM
GTO is a nice anime. Lets discuss something related to GTO!

shirogane_hitsugaya
12-31-2007, 09:38 AM
i love this series........
Eikichi Onizuka is sooooooooo cool....althoguh sometimes he's a pervert....
i like Urumi Kanzaki too....her heterochromia eyes are just sooooooo beautiful...

Arcxcia
12-31-2007, 01:29 PM
i love this series........
Eikichi Onizuka is sooooooooo cool....althoguh sometimes he's a pervert....
i like Urumi Kanzaki too....her heterochromia eyes are just sooooooo beautiful...

Do you read the manga? I only watch the drama. How's the manga? And I see you are from Malaysia. Huhuhu... so do I. Happy New Year!

Knightmare
12-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Wow this show is awesome. It's the funniest anime I have ever watched. Onizuka is hilarious and gets in a lot of trouble but always seem to come out ok which is amazing considering some of the stuff that happens. Oh and I feel bad for the vice principal always getting his car wrecked.

Arcxcia
01-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Have anyone read the manga? I wanna know some sypnosis...

shirogane_hitsugaya
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
well i both read the mangas and watch the anime....i like the manga better though because in Malaysia,the anime aired on 8tv is censored and edited too much......so i chose to read the manga instead....

the manga is really nice and enjoyable to read....i think the story line is almost the same in anime....-though i don't remember much things from the anime....(was too young that time to understand some 'things' in this anime at that time....:p)

shirogane_hitsugaya
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Do you read the manga? I only watch the drama. How's the manga? And I see you are from Malaysia. Huhuhu... so do I. Happy New Year!

happy to know some one from Malaysia!!!:D and happy new year!!!

Arcxcia
01-01-2008, 08:10 PM
well i both read the mangas and watch the anime....i like the manga better though because in Malaysia,the anime aired on 8tv is censored and edited too much......so i chose to read the manga instead....

the manga is really nice and enjoyable to read....i think the story line is almost the same in anime....-though i don't remember much things from the anime....(was too young that time to understand some 'things' in this anime at that time....:p)

Oh, I can't watch 8tv. Well, in Sarawak they don't have it. I can't watch in Astro though. Well, do they really show the H part in anime and manga? Hohoho... which state are you from?

shirogane_hitsugaya
01-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Oh, I can't watch 8tv. Well, in Sarawak they don't have it. I can't watch in Astro though. Well, do they really show the H part in anime and manga?Hohoho... which state are you from?

well........i don't remember much......i think it's 2003 or so when it was aired in 8tv....or was it 2004???......well i think the "pervert" part...they censored them...i was too young to understand that time though....:p-and i don't have Astro as well....i hate it when my friends start talking about those animes aired on astro....

however.....in mangas....i read them online....so most of them are not censored...try reading GTO mangas online......it's nice........

GTO is one of the funniest manga i've ever read.....although it might be a little "pervert"..........but there are more morals in this series...

PS-i'm from Perak...