PDA

View Full Version : My Sketch

death-angel
12-21-2007, 07:48 AM
I used to have a thread like this but I stopped since the pictures were blurry but now I starting again...and well I hope you like it. :p

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/death_drawing/Sketch/1.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/death_drawing/Sketch/2.jpg

Feel free to comment. It'll be much appreciated.

kiagoth
12-21-2007, 01:36 PM
yea i like them really ^^

Nano
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
That's soooooooo nice I swear....I love it ^o^

Raksha Keller
12-21-2007, 02:57 PM
the second one is freakin' awesome, btw

BuLmA
12-22-2007, 08:30 AM
O.k! Nice work Denise!^^ Hmmm...the first pic...this "Fallen" I notice her (The Lady) arm and hand right away! why? because it's great! when I draw hands....damn! I mess up my drawings then you know! I'm not good in hands!!T_T their hairs are stunning!^^ and I love the dress!
the next drawing.... Wee! death angel eh? the girl is prettier than the first one! Keep it up mah friend!! nice work!^^

death-angel
12-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Lol thanks everybody!

Here's another one..this one was done in pen. ^^

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/death_drawing/Sketch/3.jpg

Its kinda old though...

Saracin
12-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Very nice Death-Angel. You're very good and your attention to detail is wonderful. Keep up the good work :)

TheCruelDolly
12-28-2007, 06:47 AM
yey! very good job n.n

The first one pic - i like it ^^ just more work with fingers and it would be really awesome
Second one pic - Omg ! so many details , really really good job ( i''ll be to lazy to draw so many details XD)...
The last one - Kawaii n.n i love the dress.

keep going ^^

MissChelly
12-28-2007, 11:04 PM
I agree with BuLmA, those hands are awesome- and, well, I too suck at hands so I definitely bow to anyone who can do them! haha
Also- I truly like your shading skill, it really adds that extra something to the art-especially the first picture, the dress just seems to pop out because of how well the shading is. Great work!

death-angel
01-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Thanks again..to tell you the truth Im still having trouble with the hands :p .

Here's some more..

BuLmA
01-03-2008, 12:12 AM
This third drawing that you made is my favorite!very nice one....no! great one!LOL the girl is cute plus her attire is fantastic!..well my suggestion Denise is that maybe next time you'll use a a sign pen so that your drawings would be clear^^

Sanosuke23
01-03-2008, 03:22 AM
Your fingers are okay overall, but practice some more and they'll be really good in no time.

1st: her left forearm(our right) is too long compared to the hand and upper arm, and her eyes are waaaaaaaaay off the mark. In fact, they're pointing in two different directions, neither of which is "forward." Otherwise it's alright.

2nd: Eyes are better, eyebrows aren't level though. I can't quite tell what exactly is going on in the background, maybe next time use harder strokes for the details you want to stand out?

3rd: I'll confess, I have no idea what is going on in this picture at all.

4th: the hand coming from the bottom of the picture has a disproportionate and misangled thumb. Unless the hand is broken, I dunno. I think that's blood...

5th: You need to work on fists, but it's alright overall. Next time try adding some simple folds, particularly near the cuffs on the sleeves. I also don't know if she's supposed to be sitting on something, but if not and that's supposed to be the back of her jacket/skirt thing, it shouldn't connect where you have it connecting.

Keep working at it, you're alright. Try thinking more in terms of three dimensions, though. Just because it's on a flat paper doesn't mean you can't give it depth!

Altair Son of None
01-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Amazing sketches, I like them all. Amazing how much creations can be completed with just one mind.

omniking3
01-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Was that an insult Altair? be kind, she did a wonderful job. Personally, I can get the geometric ratios of the curves of the body correct, but I can't draw faces or hands for the life of me. It helps me to take a picture of my hand holding something though.

Shia_san
01-03-2008, 12:59 PM
i like them! keep it up!!!!

anime_addicty
01-05-2008, 03:14 AM
wow!! It's pretty good, but, I just like the 3rd drawing...bcuz. me 2 can draw...i just don't know how to put it up here!?

death-angel
01-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Okay thanks I guess I'll just keep on practicing ^^..

@ Bulma: btw I just got my own scanner..yay me!

Saracin
01-06-2008, 01:41 AM
I really like the new ones, althought the one without color seems a little better, but they are both great

Altair Son of None
01-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Was that an insult Altair?

No I was improving her with confidence, by wisdom. Try reading it next time, okay? You did not read it correctly. I was not insulting.

Hotarubi Iga
01-08-2008, 11:02 PM
hehe very nice

death-angel
01-17-2008, 03:20 AM
okay..Im tying out something new and this is my first time doing to this..:p so its kinda simple.

Midori-kei
01-17-2008, 04:59 AM
hehe reminds me of when i was obsessed with drawing angels for some reason, i like em all :p

Goodylucky
02-09-2008, 08:39 PM
wow!! the shadings are awesome!!
they look so cute too!

~*Red*~
02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
I really like all your drawings, Death-Angel!! :) Keep up the good work and keep practicing!! :)

death-angel
02-27-2008, 02:47 AM
okay..just trying to bump my thread..:p
and Im back..just for a while though. hehe.

BuLmA
03-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Woops! I forgot to post here for a very long time! >.< sorry my dear! *looks closely* Yay...you have a new scanner now...*huggles* I'm happy for you Denise.^^

Post 17:

First drawing: Yay! Very lovely!! Nice done with the hairstyle……especially with those dazzling eyes. Her necklace made her more beautiful…..But I think her neck is too small for her head…>.<….And I love her beautiful gown……her expression really is a happy bride!

Second drawing:*gasp* Nice gown!!!......amazing! it is pretty obvious that its expensive! Well….she looks like a princess!....she seems so sad….>.<…Her hair is lack of shading because it looks thin. Great curtain!....adding more beauty for the drawing….^^

Post 21:
Awww…..nice different autumn leaves color! LOL…wow! She’s hot but simple….Her Hair so shiny….but the white background is too light…..I can’t look at them longer…..but yeah! Good job Denise!

Post 25:

First Drawing: Denise....the more you post...the more your drawing gets better!Wow!....I can't draw a rose you know! >.< it's so hard for me..*sniffs* This drawing is very simple but very adorable! the cat in her back is so cute!....her attire is very fashioning.She has a very sexy body!....especially her tummy and her long legged legs! Love it!

Second Drawing: Ahehehehe a kid version of the first drawing! LOL!....Her hair and hat is great!.....I bet that it took minutes for you to finish it...including the shadings.She's very cute you know!...Big head but small body! LOL!...nice square glasses! Just keep on posting Denise!^^ Good luck!!

kagome_windy
03-22-2008, 06:09 AM
:laugh: All of them are so beautiful...I love them...:)

JJ46
03-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Your pen-work is much better than your pencil-work. I suggests trying to make sharper outlines with your pencils, otherwise your forground will fade into you background lol. But the pen work is very well done, I think that's your strength so keep it up! That's my advice for technique :) Your subjects on the other hand are really cuuuute!!! :)

death-angel
03-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Here's something I did during free time :p and thanks for the comment.

PixyCorps
04-02-2008, 05:13 AM
Lol thanks everybody!

Here's another one..this one was done in pen. ^^

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/death_drawing/Sketch/3.jpg

Its kinda old though...

It might be old but it's still beautiful! Keep up the good worke!