PDA

View Full Version : Friends...

Pekopon
12-20-2007, 05:43 PM
You know a friend. What kinds of friends you have? And What do you think a friend should be? I know it sounds dumb. Don't hurt me!

Magisha
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Ha, friends, who needs them! -___-;;;

They just change as you grow up with them, start insulting you, especially when they become popular, and ditch you. O___o

Okay, okay. . . Exaggeration. . . Not everyone is like that. . .

But I think it means when you enjoy being around them and you don't feel all lonely and isolated! =D

It makes life a lot better when you have someone to talk to! =)

niKopol
12-20-2007, 06:31 PM
I have different types of friends. Weird ones, mean ones, goofy ones. A friend is understanding of you, and will often help you out of a funky situation.

Asriel
12-20-2007, 06:43 PM
I have all sorts of Friends^^

Goth
Emo
Hyper
Slow(not all the time)
Humurous
Weirdo.

I thinka friend is someone that you could count on almost like a family member.Someone who you know that you would always remember for the rest of your life or for as long as you live.Someone who you just get the feeling around that your best friends^^

Kawairashii hikari
12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
I think everyone has diff. types of friends especially meh.

My Types of Friends
~ cool/popular
~ nerds/geeks
~ hyper
~ mean
~ crazy
~ gang members
~ weed heads (no offense...)
and others... and a friend is someone who cares about you. And stays with you through thick and thin. Will stand up for you no matter what someone might say to about you. That's what a friend is to me.

Pekopon
12-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Well...mine are pretty much gone now...I get very lonely.

.Lovebeat
12-20-2007, 07:02 PM
I think that I'm one of those persons who can really choose the right friends. I love my friends. They're persons who cares about you and persons you can trust, they're loyal, funny, smart and awesome to hang out with. I don't care if they might not be the most popular persons ever, they don't have to be when they're with me. <3

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-20-2007, 07:06 PM
To tell you the truth, I have one awesome group of friends! Most of them are geeks (whether it be for anime or video games) and a couple skater friends (not that I skate or anything XD!). Not only that, but I've got a good mixture of boys and girls.

Magisha
12-20-2007, 07:22 PM

I've grown apart from some of my old friends. . . =(
I know how you feel.

I'm a bit new to Anime Forums, but it's nice to know that many people around the world share the same interests! Yay, ANIME!!! >8D

Asriel
12-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I've grown apart from some of my old friends. . . =(
I know how you feel.

I'm a bit new to Anime Forums, but it's nice to know that many people around the world share the same interests! Yay, ANIME!!! >8D

Same here^^
I'm glad that I found a place with many awsome people and who have the same interests as me.
Its awsome to beable to talk to some people who understand alot of the same things as me.Unlike at school,Only a small group(about 3 but 1 barely is still into it) are into anime and manga.Its like if I mention it to any of my other friends,There like "Huh whats that?"
Its stupid.:closedeye

Jose
12-20-2007, 07:44 PM
mostly of my friends are prep for the reason that i live in an upperside all my neighboors are preppy so i guess that is what i have here, but in LA i mostly had stakers, geeky friends (anime) but how...well weather they like anime or not i still love my friends and would not trade for the world

as for you, you need to find friends that love you for the way you are

Caelus
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
I guess I have different types of friends, but they all have that x factor that makes them click with me, and that's really the only way to put it. All i ask for is trust, and for you not to be annoying or shady.

darkjester
12-20-2007, 08:57 PM

Same with me.
I've already stopped trying to make friends. Either people use and abuse or after time the connection isn't there anymore.

Clawdia
12-20-2007, 09:01 PM
1.I have friends who are wild and bring out the worst in me.

2.I have friends who like to take the innocent route about everything, and they bring out the best in me.

3.I have friends that I don't really understand at all and the only reason I do not break off with them is because I don't want to hurt their feelings.

4.I have friends who I use and friends who use me, and maybe what I have with them shouldn't be called a "friendship" at all.

That's pretty much everyone I can think of and discribe right now.

zyronet
12-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Friends are someone you are having company with.

True Friends are someone who you are able to show your real self to. And someone who you trust [trusts you too] and leads you all the way back to the right direction if ever you get lost.

brightsidelinkTS
12-20-2007, 09:27 PM
since i don't think of the people I know as friends (except like three) let me put it this way,

your gonna have a friend thats an ***.

Your gonna have a friend you don't talk to a whole lot.

Your gonna have your best friend.

Then you'll have a friend then get mad and never talk to them again.

There ya go

lovelicious
12-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I have many different types of friends with their own unique personality. I love them!

A friend in need is a friend indeed. A friend should be the one who accept you the you are.

People who are friends talk to each other and spend time together. They also help each other when they are in trouble. Friends are people that can be looked up to and trusted. A friend is one who admires a person's skill and helps or encourages them to make the right choices

Perpetual Specter
12-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I have:

-friends that are people who I just like to talk to
-e-friends
-friends that I gradually just stopped communicating or talking to at all
-'false' friends
-my best friend

Aizmov
12-20-2007, 11:23 PM
I change my friends as often as I change my hobbies which is as often as me changing my underwares.
So, in other words, who I'm friends with depends on what I'm interested in now, I never considered e-people as friends, and I tend to stop being a friend with people I don't see anymore.

Acnologia
12-21-2007, 11:30 AM
My friends are usually very energetic. We're all close too and joke about anything really.
Gets people staring, but meh, they can stare.

The vast majority of people I get along with tend to be the "Stoners" or w/e though I'm not one.

Neko Yasha
12-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Let's see... I have a variety of friends:
-A quiet, extremely self-conscious girl who gets upset if you never noticed she was gone or there
-A perfect (and I mean perfect) best friend. She's kind, extremely smart, organized, teacher's favorites, loves to read Brit literature and can finish a book in a matter of hours.
-A friend who gets very pissed off if you insult her, even as a joke. She's also boy-crazy and very random, and gets mad at me if I complain about a bad grade.
-A really nice Asian girl who I don't see very often, and we love to talk about our teachers behind our backs.
-A girl who always get into fights with us, is obsessed with fashion and the color pink, and has SERIOUS social issues.
-A kind of spacey friend who's always forgetting things, and doesn't care about her appearance or cleanliness. But she's also very innocent. And a flirt.
-A girl who loves to make fun of us and feels no cold, heat, pain, or fear. (or so she claims)
-I'm the smart-alec kid who looks like an emo and is neutral during all the fights.
So there you go. Yeah, we've had some pretty good times.

onigiri princess
12-21-2007, 12:07 PM
the problem with me and friends is that when you have too many you don't know who to spend time with, or give presents to so you don't make the other upset, but most of my friends i would say are fun and wacky XD , and being with them with everything enjoy together are times that are precious to one, whats life without friends? ^-^

-akichan-
12-22-2007, 01:33 AM
I always hope to have friends who are fun, nice to me, and understands each other like brothers and sisters. I have some friends that are like that. Most of my friends gives me a feeling of brothers and sisters. However, i have a couple of friends who annoys me a lot by their attitudes. And because of a not avoidable drama happened between us three before, i can't trust them. Let say...i wouldn't 100&#37; trust all my friends either, because even relatives may betray relatives, and friends would absolutely do that if that's the case. To avoid problems, i wouldn't tell them any of my deep secrets.

I only expect to have friends to understands me, and have fun with me, that's all. I don't like those who got complicated attitudes.

MomijiTMO
12-22-2007, 04:14 AM
Well this year has been the highest friend turnover so far.

Currently, I have the:

Loner
Appathetic guy
Childish gal
Tall dude
Tall dudette
Wildlife defender
Oh I'm so metal I eat steel strings for brekky.

The Governator
12-22-2007, 05:44 AM
I have invisible friends and a few imaginary friends.

Inamorata
12-22-2007, 05:49 AM
This may sound depressing, but its my truth. I believe we truely only have ourselves. Dont spend the rest of your life thinking you need others. Yes friends are nice, but dont let them hurt you.. in any way shape or form. Its good to be close to someone, to be there for them, ect.. but seriously save that for someone special like your lover. Dont get your hopes in someone who may just leave you ..with or without intentions of doing so. Stray you from being happy. Be mature and learn to enjoy life no matter whose your friend. It'll help you to be strong! ^_^

Hungry man
12-22-2007, 09:21 AM
I have many different types of friend and many of them I really can't rely on to do something.

Meyrin
12-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I dont have that much friends but those I have are the best. There always there for me when I need them. One thing I will never forget, its better to have a few friends that really cares for you then to have a bunch who dont really care.

jewel2sparkle
12-22-2007, 12:17 PM
My friends are not very good friends at all. But, what can I do?

Lune Cy
12-22-2007, 02:28 PM
calling ur friend a freak or nerd...is that friendly ? ^^...having friends with various personalitys says something about urself..a friendly person ^^
for me...everybody is good to be a friend

yoko.......
12-22-2007, 02:38 PM
You know a friend. What kinds of friends you have? And What do you think a friend should be? I know it sounds dumb. Don't hurt me!

ones i don't like secretly, but overall they are okay, but i think they should be less sensitive about things and be more mature and still fun because they seem to be either too fun or too mature always which sucks =\

And it wouldn't hurt them to look hot because i don't like friends i don't like with my eyes.

Hideki Motosuwa.
12-22-2007, 02:47 PM
I have no true friends. I have a few friends, but I'm really a loner. I haven't hung out with anyone in years! My friends are weirdos, mostly guys, because girls don't really talk to me(except those who knew me since middle school). People get the wrong idea(in my school) that if you are into anime or manga, then you are nerd or a geek! I think friends are okay, but we really only have self-help in this world, dont we?

-Kitsune-
12-22-2007, 04:07 PM
I usually prefer to stay alone, actually o.o But surprisingly I have a lot of friends. Most of my friends are those people you see who go up to random people and hug them and stuff. In fact, I was over at my friends house today and we had been going up to random people saying "Moo" or "I love you!!" This weekend me and my friend Anna went to the Dollar store and pushed all the Try Me buttons, sang (loudly) to the songs on the little radio they have in the stores, and were neary kicked out of Arbys for being "loud and disrupting" So yeah, my friends are the crazy emos in my school >.>

Derrick Remon
12-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I have the Imaginary Kind. *Makes Rainbow out thin air*

Vintniv
12-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Most of mine art artists, gamers, and plain out random talkers. Its amazing how fast conversations go from color coordination into chats of how Doritos are awesome. A good friend is, I think, a person you can have a serious conversation with, and they know how to help you out with it. I only know one friend like that, and hes rarely on, so i deal with my problems on my own. And they usually end badly.... Oh well.

Khanxay
12-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Its amazing how fast conversations go from color coordination into chats of how Doritos are awesome.

A few days ago, I was talking to some friends about colleges and such and it ended up as map making with UnrealED.

Yeah. With good friends it easy for a conversation to flow from one subject to another.

Ari_86
12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
My friends are the kind that when its dead silence around in public or alone..one of us will bust out laughing for no reason,reather it was something the day before or a year ago or nothing at all. Well I love my friends no one can replace them.

demon_girl_
12-22-2007, 09:33 PM
well, i have friends who are diffrent from one and other, like ari, but my friends are the kind that when walking around, we will not only de-pants others, but we will lick the ground, and run around the street pantless, or dance out in the lightning and pouring down rain not caring that we get sick.or we do dares un thinkable, i love my friends, and no one can change them.they are the kind that you can't stay mad at for a second, the kind that will bust out in laughter at something really stupid at 6:30 in the morning after a all-nighter of being stupid,and not getting any sleep.oh and the kind that will chase after someone, flip in the air and land on the kids bike, smashing the pedal down, until you can't ride the bike anymore , lmao.

Shia_san
12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
right now im in sort of a fight with one of my friends...:broken: i don't like the feeling. anyway, my friends are wierd. i thinka friend should be.......loyal.....there, that's good.:laugh:

animegirl2365
12-22-2007, 11:07 PM
My friends are really crazy!
And thire also very nice.
A freind should be nice and suportive
and not 2 facested.

Gizoku
12-23-2007, 08:04 PM
xD To tell the truth, most of my friends are annoying D:
I do have a few buddies who I can actually talk to without having them scream and jump around like damned monkies. Though sometimes I love acting like a damned monkey...Friends are like clothes. When you're young, you grow out of them.

Aki no iko
12-24-2007, 12:53 AM
I have friends with all types of personalities from every single label there is

=]

Ima drifter so I'd expect no less from myself.

Dark-Sasuke
12-24-2007, 09:42 AM
friends is an awesome programme, anywho ive got all types of mates, yet the emo mates seem to get on my nerves the most, but we all the same no matter what were "classed" as, just have to get to know people

Leorina
12-24-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm a bit of a people-person, so I'm friends with many types of kids. Cheerleaders, soccer players, drama kids, acapella girls, volunteer stuff...
And the only reason I got to meet these people was that my mother and I wanted a variety of groups on my college application. See you all at Harvard! ;D
>.>
No, not really.

But it is one heck of a time at school when you have different groups to hang out with.

Flah Blah
12-24-2007, 10:15 AM
My only friends are caffeinated.
Everyone else are enemies on the inside, but I respect that in them.

_Paradox_
12-25-2007, 10:43 PM
The friends I have include my immediate family but that's about it.

I am someone who is "complicated". I guess most of you enjoy being friends with people who are vague and stereotypical to the point where they blend in with everyone else perfectly and don't provide any real insight into your life, but hey whatever floats your boat. You can return this insult by calling me a loser if you want, I don't care, the whole world can go **** itself.

Edit to clear up some things

I know this may sound pessimistic but really, I enjoy having others around and enjoy having friends to rely on. The point is, is that to me the thing that matters the most is to do what ever you enjoy doing within your power while you still have the time that is given to you, other than that I feel pretty unmotivated for much of my life, but that is one contradictory thing I believe in.

Edit again to reply to someone above

Everyone else are enemies on the inside, but I respect that in them.

I would not respect that in someone. In fact I may have a more extreme attitude toward that since I have experienced first hand what such an extreme case of having a friend that is an "enemy on the inside" really is about. That is no friend at all to me, people are so dishonest these days it makes my head spin and it makes me even more resentful toward the majority of people I encounter daily. In fact I am not like that myself at all, you can try to tell me I am just pointing out all these faults of people and not analyzing myself but trust me I can and you don't wanna know. In fact that is the truth though, I enjoy honesty and absolutely hate and vilify dishonesty and corrupt high school drama BS.

inOue
12-25-2007, 11:20 PM
they're a buch of crazy people like me<smiles>..

Ami~chan
12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
I have a few friends, but only three really good friends. Let me break'em down for ya.

Trey - My boyfriend for god-knows how many years. He's everything I'm not: he's extremely social, short-tempered, could care less about school, and has all the musical talent in the world. He always can make me laugh, even during the times when I'm mad as heck at'em. We have tons of things in common, but when we disagree, we disagree pretty badly.

Heather - I've known her for about a year; she moved down here from Georgia. She never wears pants, and she always looks like a china doll because of her white, flawless skin. She's a gamer and an anime fan, and we get along pretty dang well. She's about two years older than me, but we still hang out. She's extremely good at drawing. We had three kids together on the Sims, but I deleted them when I was wiping my computer. She gave me hell over that.

Ashley - She's the craziest girl I know with the wildest laugh. She's the most lovable dork I've ever met. She's also an anime fan, though our tastes may be a bit different at times. She has the curliest hair I've ever seen on a human head. We get along pretty well. I'm always the peace maker between her and Heather, since they tend to pick on each other.

I love my best buddies. I can't wait to give'em their Christmas gifts. <3

Princess Cupcake
12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm friends with everybody but my closest friends are mostly stoners. I know they're my friends because they make me happy and we can do some pretty dumb, but fun, stuff high or not.

Day
12-26-2007, 12:24 PM
A friend to me is someone who will stick by your side no matter what. and cheer you up on hard days, and give you random hugs even though you dont want one.
Thats a friend to me.

Finvarra
12-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Friends...
Well, mine arnt very good.
They do Drugs in there spare time.
Pshhht.
Who needs them.
Theres only two of them i can really trust.
What do ya know? They dont do drugs...

A friend should be someone that doesnt have to make you choose between them and someone else. Someone that you can come to and they will listen to you and your problems and not drag you into there own problems and there drama.
I love my best friends.
<3 :]

Elphaba
12-26-2007, 03:33 PM
to me friends are people who you can talk to no matter what.
friends can be anybody not just people who are your age.
i have very few but they mean so much to me.

Princess Cupcake
12-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Friends...
Well, mine arnt very good.
Oh? I'm no good to you?

They do Drugs in there spare time.
So? That doesn't make them any less of a friend to you.

Who needs them.
Nice to know you don't need me.

Theres only two of them i can really trust.
What do ya know? They dont do drugs...

God forbid you trust someone who smokes a little pot!

A friend should be someone that doesnt have to make you choose between them and someone else.
In a situation like that, maybe all three of you are morons.

Someone that you can come to and they will listen to you and your problems and not drag you into there own problems and there drama.

Maybe they need you to be there for them because of all the drama.
I love my best friends.
You just said they were no good.

Let me ask you this: can you get any more shallow?

Sanosuke23
12-26-2007, 07:54 PM
I have accquaintances, coworkers, clients, family and even an unrequited love.

Not one of them would I consider a friend.

Finvarra
12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh? I'm no good to you?

So? That doesn't make them any less of a friend to you.

Nice to know you don't need me.

God forbid you trust someone who smokes a little pot!

In a situation like that, maybe all three of you are morons.

Maybe they need you to be there for them because of all the drama.
You just said they were no good.

Let me ask you this: can you get any more shallow?

It feels as though they are betraying me, but whatever.
I guess it doesnt matter what i say.
Nothing will change anything.
And god forbid that i tell the truth.
Im sorry i couldnt change you for the good harli.

riina
12-27-2007, 06:41 PM
My closest friends:

Carefull anime and manga freak

Computer and manga/anime geek

A gamer and at the same time a loner

Guess I've only got three close friends...

gaburieru
12-29-2007, 05:41 PM
A warmhearted otaku
The one that truly understands what it means to be me/us and gave me hope back

I'll always be here for you, as you are here for me. Life wouldn't be worth the effort without you two.