PDA

View Full Version : You little hooligans

smile1010
12-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Dear AF
I want to know if your a little juvenile!
Are you a hoodlum?
A "hooligan"
CAUSE I AM!!!
Anyway, what are some of the things you've done that make you a little juvenile?

(today i ditched school*gasp*I know, but even more worse I "borrowed my moms Debit card and bought me some tacos!!
Just tacos nothing big!)

EDIT: AND AN ICE CREAM SANDWICH

Caelus
12-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Hmm, I don't think I'm that bad, but let's see what others have done:

Ditched school
Drank underage
Used a fake ID to buy cigarettes
used a fake ID to get in a club
Drank underage
Smoked weed
Did mushrooms
Went to school high
Went to school buzzed, hungover, and drunk once (When you live on the beach, you tend to party)
Broke a mailbox
Broke a window
Slashed a car's tire
Got in fights
Set a bag of crap on fire, and put it in front of a hotel door. Fire went out of control, haha.

Sorry to make you sound like an angel, smile1010

smile1010
12-19-2007, 05:08 PM

Ditched school
Drank underage
Drank underage
Smoked weed
Did mushrooms
Went to school high
Went to school buzzed, hungover, and drunk once (When you live on the beach, you tend to party)
Broke a mailbox
Broke a window
Slashed a car's tire
Got in fights

xD
Please what I've done can't even be listed
BUT I SHALL TRY

Ditched school 3 times, (i know big woop)
drunken alcohol

Gotten drunk
Done weed, once though
Stolen (I STOLE SO MUCH TODAY!)
Harassed people
Admitted to harassing people and admitting that I enjoy it very much.
Blackmaid a teacher and sometimes my momma...Theres more but ksjfasl;jfsadl;fjasd;klfjsda;
Blah

Jose
12-19-2007, 05:14 PM
xD

Please what I've done can't even be listed
BUT I SHALL TRY

Ditched school 3 times, (i know big woop)
drunken alcohol

Gotten drunk
Done weed, once though
Stolen (I STOLE SO MUCH TODAY!)
Harassed people
Admitted to harassing people and admitting that I enjoy it very much.
Blackmaid a teacher and sometimes my momma...

Theres more but ksjfasl;jfsadl;fjasd;klfjsda;
Blah

I have done most of you have espect number 4 and number 7 most of this while i was in my private chrsitian school, and now people in public school are so dangerous (person got stabbed two weeks ago)

sa5m
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh my goodness AF has such hoodlums! I've never done anything like that before. O_o I don't think I have the guts to do stuff like that.

Perpetual Specter
12-19-2007, 05:45 PM
The only thing that I do is stay up a lot later than I'm supposed to.I don't believe that I'm much of a hoodlum/hooligan.

Daenerys
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM
This doesn't make anyone a hooligan. It makes you all immature kids who need to grow up and stop ruining your lives.

I believe Smile1010 hasn't done anything she posted, and she's just trying to gain streetcred.

AnimeForum doesn't have streetcred, btw.

Beast
12-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Hmmm.... Let's see

Drank underage (Still at it)
Smoke weed
Done blow
Ate shrooms
Taken E and LSD
Broke windows
Shoplifted
Computer hacking at school
Went to school drunk/high/buzzed
Got into fights
Harrassed people
Blackmailed people
Thats all I can think of for now.

smile1010
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I believe Smile1010 hasn't done anything she posted, and she's just trying to gain streetcred.

The only thing I haven't done on my wonderful list is blackmail a teacher.
I blackmailed my school's dean of students..sorry I lied..;.;

But I shall not argue!!
The one time I did do weed I coughed most of it out and gagged while I was attempting to do it.
The one time I only got drunk I had nausea for 3 days and I've only sipped a wine cooler once since then and started to remember the nausea. I probably wont drink again anytime soon though..>.>

Gizoku
12-19-2007, 06:16 PM
-shrugs- I got suspended for wearing a 'The Exploited' shirt with the F word on it.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Erm ....I don't think I've done any big bad stuff. At least not that I could remember. I probably did, but rarely, since I can't remember doing it...
I drink, but only when my dad's there drinking too. But only like half a glass, nothing more than that. Unless if it tastes better ^^;
Haven't done any thing (big) like shoplift (only once when i was a kid ...my evil cousin made me >.<), haven't gotten into a big fight (at least yet i guess ...nobody bullies me or anything. they just leave me alone. guess that's a good thing), and harrasing, and blackmailing people is cruel <.<

Caelus
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
This doesn't make anyone a hooligan. It makes you all immature kids who need to grow up and stop ruining your lives.

Aww, I love people who talk down from their high horse. This is stuff we have done, doesn't have to be stuff we're doing currently. The majority of stuff I did was once, when I was like 16. But at least you took the chance to look better than everyone.

CrimsonMoon
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
I skipped classes and school countless times. Other than that, I'm good, I guess.

KuroTan
12-19-2007, 07:17 PM
I've been buying beer from the store at our street corner ever since I was 6 years old. Not that I used them of course. I was the errand boy. Funny how the lady never refused me service even though I was clearly underage.

Well, that was way off topic wasn't it? I'll just say that no, I wasn't a hooligan/hoodlum.

Snowscala_Xx
12-19-2007, 07:17 PM
most defitnately I'm totally bad buns, it should be a international crime to be this awsome. XD

-Kitsune-
12-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Nah, I'm the "Good little girl" in my classes =/ The only bad thing I do/have done is that I ditch school a lot. Not as though my mom doesnt know, I call her from the school office and ask her "Hey mom?" "Yeah, what?" "Im tired of being at school today.... can I come home?" " . . . . -sigh- Yeah, sure, go get your coat I'll be there in a few minutes" She really doesnt care as long as I keep my grades up (Which ido) but I tell my teachers that I dont feel good so I can get a pass to go to the office =/ Not terrible, nor does it make me a "juvenile" but its the only bad thing I do o.o

Aizmov
12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
compared to you guys I'm a saint!

I'm good at a school (maintaining a good GPA)
I keep away of trouble, if only gotten drunk once (age 21), it been almost a year since my last drink
I smoke but no big deal, I've never got into a fight since age 12

I'm boring, I'm dull, I'm a nerd, a geek, etc.. :)

foxkit2409
12-19-2007, 08:01 PM
In 8 days, I will be a hooligan....

Asriel
12-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Lets see,............what has the Hieko done???
Oh I know^^

List:

Broke a window with a bat
popped some car tires.
Made a bonfire out of some stuff I broke and dnaced around it like an idiot with some friends.
Crashed my brothers bike onto a highway
trough a baseball at a window
Took mothers credit card and spent it on some clothing(Not a lot,^^)
Snuck out of my room at night(and im on the 2nd story of the house)
Had a party without permission^^

Not that bad if I say so myself.

Shirai Ryu Scorpion
12-19-2007, 08:53 PM

I agree, I love your sig by the way. It's cool! I tend to be immature sometimes, but I am mature all the time which causes boredom.

niKopol
12-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Ewww... a crime confession thread. Though I've done a few bad things myself when I was a bit younger... This isn't stuff you should be proud of kids. You'll realize the day your kids get older and do the same things you do.

TheAsterisk!
12-20-2007, 09:17 AM
I've gotten into trouble at school by banging my shoe on a table (Kruschev-style), for wearing a shirt that reads, "FRANCE SUCKS" and for correcting teachers' errors, but the only crimes I've ever committed were loitering and j-walking.

I'm really quite surprised to see these claims of varied crimes from AF users; if I'd had to guess, I'd have said that around 80&#37; of you were helpless dweebs, but...I guess not. You could just be full of crap, though...

小美ドクロchan
12-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I ditched algebra class a few times and my lamest excuse would have to be "because it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella." :laugh: (I'd have to go outside and cross two parking lots to get to the class)

Hey! You can get really sick from going out in heavy rain! >_>;

Other than that, I was uh.......pretty much a goody-two-shoes. (and still am)XD I didn't drink because I wasn't interested. I didn't smoke because I hated the smell. I didn't do drugs because I was taught that drugs were bad, mmkay? I didn't break the law because...I never thought it was a good idea. And I didn't have sex because there wasn't anyone I wanted to have sex WITH and I was also taught that it was bad unless you're married.

Originally Posted by Dorian Grey

Um......what do you think a hooligan IS? XD

Kawairashii hikari
12-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Harassed people
Admitted to harassing people and admitting that I enjoy it very much.LOL! Heh... that's funneh!

my list
~skipped school about 3 times this year, 6 times last year
~stole from like, some store....

I've probably done more, but i can't think right now, haha but i'm not as bad as the rest of you guys, I know that for sure! ^^'

.Lovebeat
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
I've skipped classes and I've lost count on how many times I have.
I've "borrowed" money from my stepdad when I've missed the very very small amount of money from something I wanted to buy... or when I needed money for a bus ticket. However, he never noticed that I "borrowed" some. I'd say that I returned the money in secret like... 20&#37; of the times.

Asriel
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Wow..

It doesn't make a difference to me but knowones really a goddy to shoes here.As long as you've done soething that your sure is kinda bad,than everyones been a hooligan in there life at some point.

BTW
Were not immature kids,were just some people who have had nothng else better to do in there life.

BTW again

Knowone said any of us are proud of what we've done.i mean me sneaking out of my house on the 2nd floor was the worst possible thing I've done so far.
1) I feel out the window because I steeped out the wrong way and almost broke my leg
2) I got grounded for 6 months,never allowed out of my room unless I got permission or had to use the bathroom.

Btw again again

If you are proud of what you've done,than for sure,don't have kids or they'll definetly do what you've done^^

Sorry if i offended anyone but still.

Khanxay
12-20-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm straight up Gangsta! Not a hoodlum!

Kishiro
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
I'll be taking all these posts as written confessions with your IP Addresses as signatures.

=p

Silly kids, you should remember internet rule number 1:

Don't incriminate yourself, don't post things you wouldn't want anyone finding out (even just one person, especially mommy and daddy), you're not invisible, anonymous, or untrackable.

Leorina
12-20-2007, 12:54 PM
The naughtiest thing I've done this year was "break" into the school in order to open the door of the building so my soccer team could get their bags from inside. The coach pushed me into the AP office window in the basement and I ran all the way to the other side of the school in order to open the door.
You could have put heroic music in the background while I was running to let my team in.
Wanna know what happened?
A janitor went by with the key and opened the door for them before I did. >=[ I haven't been able to forgive that janitor since.

Caelus
12-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I've done some bad stuff when I was younger, but I'm not proud of most of it. Wrecking people's property especially, I really regret that. But stuff like drinking and smoking...who cares? Doesn't make you a badass, just something people do. And my mom knows of the dumb stuff I've done, and I've been smacked upside the head for most of it >.<

Masali
12-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Drank underage, Fake ID, Weed, Property damage, breaking and entering, buying cigarettes underage, shoplifted, stole from the school, damaged school property, harassed a kid to the point of suicide.

I've cleaned up a bit, the only thing I do is smoke cigarettes now because I seem to have formed an addiction =/. My group of friends gets in considerably less trouble now that I'm the level headed one. One could say I'm a reformed hooligan, to be a braindead teenager is not something to be proud of *coughsmilecough*, like Dorian said Animeforum has no street cred.

Baka
12-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I "borrowed my moms Debit card and bought me some tacos!!
Just tacos nothing big!)

There's nothing wrong with tacos, son!!!

Antares
12-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Right, reading all this post made me realize I've been having a really boring life =\

Caelus
12-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Right, reading all this post made me realize I've been having a really boring life =\

Meh, don't say that. You don't have to do stupid stuff like this to have fun. Cause when you get caught, it really isn't a good time:laugh:

DOOM!
12-20-2007, 05:05 PM
Aaah, how cute. Well I, for one, don't regret any mistakes i've done in my life. I shall keep them to heart as lessons, experiences, and adventures.
Sooo:
shoplift; stealing dead specimens from school(just because they looked really cool); stealing from adults; drink/smoke/weed underage (but that's nothing); sold coke; school skipping; work skipping; driving school skipping; tax skipping; laying public pranks; prank calls; harassing people; running away from officer after j-walking; driving/drunk without licence; pissing on people's doors, or door mats; crapping on conduminium stairs; grafiti etc. etc.etc.

brightsidelinkTS
12-20-2007, 05:18 PM
don't hooligans tend to annoy people for the fun of it. Cause I do that a lot. Most the stuff I've heard here is what you did 2-4 years ago that was I guess counted illegal, except ditching school.

I don't find that to be hooligany......just umm illegal or stupid or whatever I really don't care......

meh, I annoy people time to time

smile1010
12-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Ewww... a crime confession thread. Though I've done a few bad things myself when I was a bit younger... This isn't stuff you should be proud of kids. You'll realize the day your kids get older and do the same things you do.

Eww??
Now thats not nice.
And it's not a crime confession thread.
It's a thread where we say things we've done (hopefully nobody has lied) that makes us young "Hooligans", if you please.
And the things we do as young adults isn't going to get punished as adults UNLESS were caught.

Be a widdle nicer next time please.

O.O I stepped into a puddle today really really hard and splashed everybody
*gasps from all around AF.*
Everybody got really really mad...

There's nothing wrong with tacos, son!!!

I'm a girl..>.>
[/CENTER]

niKopol
12-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Eww??

Now thats not nice.

I meant eww as in, wow!, or thats neat!. I didn't mean for it to sound mean. Its just that I dislike it when I see others making the same mistakes ( or learning the same life lessons)as me.

Sanosuke23
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I once punched my mother in a heated argument in public. She shut up right quick after that.

Two hours later she bust into my room and beat me with a chain. Guess we figured out who's harder there, huh?

Caelus
12-20-2007, 10:01 PM
I once punched my mother in a heated argument in public. She shut up right quick after that.

Two hours later she bust into my room and beat me with a chain. Guess we figured out who's harder there, huh?

Holy crap. I tried to hit my mom once. Her screw ups had led to us losing custody of my little brother, and I went back home to collect my clothes, since I was staying with a friend after finding this out. I told her I told my grandparents, and she made the ultimate mistake.

"How dare you, you don't even care about your brother!"

It was like...I was in FFVIII, and someone had just cast berserk on me. Total blackout rage.

Moms, they're so silly!:laugh:

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-22-2008, 01:29 AM

Ditched school
Drank underage
Drank underage
Smoked weed
Did mushrooms
Went to school high
Broke a mailbox
Broke a window
Slashed a car's tire
Got in fights
Set a bag of crap on fire, and put it in front of a hotel door. Fire went out of control, haha.

You shouldn't be so proud.

That's not even the least bit cool.

Ball Tripper
01-22-2008, 02:20 AM
I used to be a hooligan back in the day I suppose. A lot of what I used to do was more than just childish mischif and actual serious crimes. I've been arrested several times.

Now a days my life is a good bit more boring. One of the friends I used to get into trouble with is in college now, and the other two are in jail. I count my self lucky that I'm not in jail with them.

I'm not proud of a lot of the things I did when I was younger.

ChibiNaruto
01-22-2008, 02:56 AM
o_O What grade are you in? Ditched school? :p I ditched school once, but I had a real reason to. They purposely kept us locked up in school because it was during 4/22? I forgot what that weed day was called. I got stupid ISS for that, because my golf coach was a nosy ba*****! :mad:I didn't do it to smoke, I did it because I thought they had no reason to keep us in school. It's tradition for seniors to not go to school during that day, because they didn't have anything for us to do!! That day was mainly for TASK or TAAS or whatever. UGH. So there really was no point in going. And btw, I don't smoke that stuff fyi. It was just ironic it fell on the same day. Whether it was or wasn't that day, I would've still done it.

Let's see..what constitutes me as a juvenile delinquent? I got arrested for public intoxication o.O; And I've used fake IDs to get into bars (who hasn't?) But other than that, I guess I'm an angel? :rolleyes:

Lune Cy
01-22-2008, 07:31 AM
i exist...thats my crime against humanity ^^

besides that..i stole some things when younger

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Simply, I don't act my own age and I lie alot, that is what makes me a juvenille, but sometimes I am totally different, I can be a very mature young man, I just hate to show it!

MissChelly
01-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Remind me to keep my purse away from some of you... LOL!
There's been crap I've done when I was younger. *shrug* Looking back on it just makes me laugh and think, "Wow... boy was I stupid" and what's funny is that I'll probably be looking back on the crap I've done at 21 (currently) and be thinking the same thing. So is the story called life. lol

Masali
01-22-2008, 03:38 PM
;1952678']You shouldn't be so proud.

That's not even the least bit cool.

You kidding? I wanna party with Caelus.