PDA

View Full Version : Strange feelings wathchinf death nothe

ANIMECOPY.com
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Not that much but i get nervous and asleep watching this anime, anione with this sensation?

Kawairashii hikari
12-18-2007, 04:28 PM
LOL! I feel ya!
The first time i watched it, i was kind of creeped out by it thinking like "OMG! Why would he even think about testing it out on some random pestering guy on the street! I mean yeah he was messing with the lady but... he gave him a heart attack!!" But it doesn't affect me that way anymore, it's just an interesting show to watch, not a creepy one. ^^'

小美ドクロchan
12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Not Death Note but Higurashi, YES. o_O I can't even watch that show....

Zidarri
12-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Not at all, except great entertainment, and wondering about the rightness of what he was doing, except for killing the innocents.

Asriel
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Actually snese i'm goth,I get the deep sensation to want to burn something and then laugh.Or just the twisted feeling to do something cynical for some reason.But I don't,instead to get rid of the feeling,I bite down on my finger.I luv that show^^

daft
12-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Mmmmm not nervous, nor sleepy. Entertained, yes.

It's sheer entertainment, nothing to get worried about.

lightyagami
12-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah man it was scary as hell the first time i watched it.

Def my favorite anime, i got a feeling from that one i never got from any other. It's definitley very strange.

jewel2sparkle
12-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Hmm...that's a new one. I don't really feel anything like that with this anime. I do with my favorite one (Read or Die). Some kind of exciting sensation. That sounds soooo weird.

Famahama
12-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Higurashi, YES. o_O I can't even watch that show....
O_o haha... you gotta love it!
favorite torture; pull out intestines from a living human and wash it.

favorite torture; tear out your fingernails.

which reminds me, Ni-pah~~ (and ive yet to finish it >__<)

btw, im reading the Death Note manga. It was good fun~ tho, i only reached chapter 33.

RideTheWalrus
12-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Screw killing criminals, I'd make politicians my puppets. If I had a death note I'd so take over the world.

ReccaReichiri16
12-29-2007, 02:59 AM
It's not that scary but I really love the show.

blackrosetwilight
01-12-2008, 08:01 PM
the only feeling i get is feeling dumb on how smart light is

larivermm
01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Death Note made me consider who I'd actually kill with the death note.
(Pretty creepy.)
Also, if Light is SO smart, why does he mostly kill people by heart attacks? Get a little creative, idiot!

Asriel
01-12-2008, 09:24 PM
(Pretty creepy.)
Also, if Light is SO smart, why does he mostly kill people by heart attacks? Get a little creative, idiot!

Thats kinda true and funny.Who knows why he doesn't make them so creative.

lightyagami
01-12-2008, 11:54 PM
(Pretty creepy.)

No, heart attacks are the sure fire method as to not get caught. Since they are medical conditions and no weapon's are required, nothing can be used to track the perpetraitor down. He did the right thing, and besides that was the quickest/most efficient way to get the job done. Stupid mello just got fking lucky thats all. (not too lucky, seeing as how he died :ninja:)

Death God
01-13-2008, 12:10 AM
I agree and disagree with lightyagami.

I agree on the part that heart attacks are the simplest and that they're purely medical conditions and all that jazz, however, he doesn't just use heart attacks.

The heart attack is what sets a murder aside to be the work of Kira. One of the main points of the series is that L doesn't know that Kira can kill using means other than heart attacks, and thus why the whole idea is important. Light wants to be able to kill people without L knowing he's killed them.

But, anyway, Death Note reminds me of the reason I'm goth - intelligence on the dark side. There are so many anime series that have ignorant bad guys, and focus all the character development on the heroes. Death Note is a great balance. You get to watch the story unfold through the eyes of the villian this time, and the "hero" is just as round of a character. It's full of depth, and is a masterpiece that will definitely go down in anime/manga history.

Asriel
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM
I agree and disagree with lightyagami.

I agree on the part that heart attacks are the simplest and that they're purely medical conditions and all that jazz, however, he doesn't just use heart attacks.

The heart attack is what sets a murder aside to be the work of Kira. One of the main points of the series is that L doesn't know that Kira can kill using means other than heart attacks, and thus why the whole idea is important. Light wants to be able to kill people without L knowing he's killed them.

But, anyway, Death Note reminds me of the reason I'm goth - intelligence on the dark side. There are so many anime series that have ignorant bad guys, and focus all the character development on the heroes. Death Note is a great balance. You get to watch the story unfold through the eyes of the villian this time, and the "hero" is just as round of a character. It's full of depth, and is a masterpiece that will definitely go down in anime/manga history.

Wow weird.I never thought of posting that but.............same here.But really i'm just goth because i'm intelligent and very dark and evil(Mwahahahaha)..........Also thanks for answering that question because i wondered why he never used anything creative besides a heartattack.

Death God
01-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Wow weird.I never thought of posting that but.............same here.But really i'm just goth because i'm intelligent and very dark and evil(Mwahahahaha)..........Also thanks for answering that question because i wondered why he never used anything creative besides a heartattack.

There's a method to Light's madness. ;) And you're welcome.

Ball Tripper
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I don't have very strict morals so watching death note is just entertaining to me. If I feel anything it's envy. I could have a lot of fun with that little note book.

banananess
01-20-2008, 10:32 PM
i love this show!!!
but i do get what u mean.. killing someone jsut to test something
but if u hadnt see nthis aniem and found a deathnote that said it could kill someone would u try it out YEAH
but i do agree with light...
this world is rotting
its kinda horrible