PDA

View Full Version : Knock It Off. T_t

小美ドクロchan
12-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I am really sick of seeing bad reps given to those who post in the "Funniest things on the Internet" thread. Everyone has a different sense of humor and amusement levels and if yours is the lowest of the low, DON'T BAD REP PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK SOMETHING IS FUNNY AND YOU DO NOT. That's just plain rude and uncalled for.:mad:

If you don't think it's funny, keep your stupid mouth shut and go to another thread! Or better yet, post something that Your Majesty finds amusing and we will try to bend to your will by changing our tastes in humor in order to be saved from your terrible rep-giving habits of DOOM. *rolls eyes in disgust*

Seriously people, GROW UP.

This thread will most likely be locked but that's all I wanted to say.

Khanxay
12-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Deal with it. That's how the rep system is mainly used here. You agree with/like someone's opinion and you give them rep. And vice-versa.

Don't tell people to grow up when you're publicly complaining about this.

███
12-18-2007, 02:43 PM
People can give good rep or bad rep for whatever reason they like, it's not for you to decide who deserves it and who doesn't. Perhaps you should grow up and stop caring about something so minuscule. This thread will get locked because it's against the rules. Chances are you will have collected yourself some further bad rep for this one. Well done!

sa5m
12-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Ooh. O_o I've never even visited that thread.

Coco Cake
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
I do agree that it is rather harsh, I haven't been here long but a few of my friends have. But I guess there isn't much to be done about. As he said it is how the rep system works and there are pros and cons to it. I mean if it weren't for the likes and dislikes reasoning to it, we wouldn't have that many reps to pass around, you know? Sorry that was probably rather confusing. >_<

小美ドクロchan
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Deal with it. That's how the rep system is mainly used here. You agree with/like someone's opinion and you give them rep. And vice-versa.
I only bad rep people if they HIGHLY offend me. I don't see the point of bad repping someone for posting a funny picture that just because THEY think it's lame. T_T

Don't tell people to grow up when you're publicly complaining about this.

I really don't think that I am speaking for only myself. I'd like to see how standing up for other people who post makes me more immature than people who actually go out of their way to make others feel bad. T_T

I also fail to see how complaining about something that offends me AND others makes me childish. If you dare say "oh it's all in good fun", I disagree. It is not fun to get bad-repped, especially when you know the person isn't joking-they are serious and those marks are permanent marks for all who looks at your profile to see.

Perhaps you should grow up and stop caring about something so minuscule. This thread will get locked because it's against the rules. Chances are you will have collected yourself some further bad rep for this one. Well done!

Firstly, your sarcasm does not amuse me and nextly, it really isn't so minuscule. Get enough bad reps and you look like a total loser on the forum that nobody wants to talk to. Would you want that to happen to you? I bet you wouldn't.

International 4-8818
12-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Hello?! Are you new? That thread is what we like to call around here..... SPAM! Post random pics and what not, duh spam. Bad rep it to have some one learn from the dumb mistake they did.

Jose
12-18-2007, 06:57 PM
I am truly sorry that you feltyou had to open a thread just because someone doesn't the same thing as you and reps you it i is kinda sad.
As many have said rep system can and is used for whatever reason the please i'm sorry but deal with it rep may be fun however it is not that big of a deal

小美ドクロchan
12-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Pft. So I spammed ONCE in the entire year I've been here. w00t. Sue me. =P

sataned
12-18-2007, 07:07 PM
wtf is rep?
does it really matter?
i for one dont give a crap about it...
when people do give me bad rep ive noticed theyre usually nice about it... ;D

Hideki Motosuwa.
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
You go girl!!!! You tell 'em!!!! I totally agree with you!!!!:D (sorry if I am being intrusive, or breaking the rules!!)

PanzerJager
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
by posting this im probably just feeding the winy, egomaniacal, spammer who creates a whole thread just to complain about getting badreped about something.. but if you dont like the rep system then leave or just dont look at it.. dont wine because it will only make people think you are annoying..

and if you find this post offensive. then badrep me, see if I make a thread about how I got badreped about voicing my opinion..

Asriel
12-18-2007, 08:08 PM
I agree with Jose.
Its not everyones fault.
Just ignore the ignorant people who decide to give bad reps.Does it really matter anyway though.Gosh,your making such a big deal out of it,like it'll screw up there life.
Just deal with it^^

Gizoku
12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
I just think you're more lenient than other people.
I suppose there are others like you, but I think this should go in a Journal instead of a post. Reps is reps, people will do whatever they want with it, no matter how much impact it gives to the reciever. Posts like these dont really effect the posters.

Souhi
12-18-2007, 08:36 PM
The person doing it was a spammer/semi troll. You have to learn how to just brush them off on a place like this.

Just post this as a blog entry next time, and you won't get as negative a reaction. Most of the people in this thread I've seen get crazy upset over "just a bad rep", so don't rip on her so badly. It's spam, but it's not as though it's not understandable.

Then again this is spam as well. Well, the point remains.

Leorina
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
It'd be a good priority to stay at only one time for spamming, 小美ドクロ. From what I've seen so far here (the site in general), it's the hugest mistake you can probably make. Sometimes you just have to grow a spine and ignore the rep, and I'm trying to type that in the nicest of ways; really I am.
People are always going to have good or bad opinions of you. It's your decision to ignore or notice them when it comes to your sense of humor or any other choice you will make. I suggest you ignore them if you feel strongly about your decisions.

Kyokuns_true_Love
12-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Dude. I know how you feel. It is a bit obsessive though to make a thread over it. I've always been rather a fan of what you had to say.
It's no fun being bad repped, but it's okay.

███
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Pft. So I spammed ONCE in the entire year I've been here. w00t. Sue me. =P

Make that twice...

Spamming is against the rules, so you don't think it's such a bad thing? Maybe you would fit in elsewhere, like perhaps a different forum?

Jose
12-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Make that twice...

Spamming is against the rules, so you don't think it's such a bad thing? Maybe you would fit in elsewhere, like perhaps a different forum?

nah maybe on a dirrerent website maybe but not AF

sataned
12-19-2007, 01:37 AM
wtf is spam?
does anything really count as spam in THE MISCELLANEOUS forum?
i mean its ment for random threads...
one person complains about getting bad rep
and you all start complaining about it being Spam... so isnt that spaming too?

Bean Bandit
12-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Everyone that replied in this thread is a spammer.

The rep system unfortunately is used like a popularity system instead. Just ignore the reps and who gives them.