PDA

View Full Version : Need some assistance in making this av/sig

Caelus
12-16-2007, 05:03 PM
So, I'm watching Eureka 7 on my VLC player, lovingly enjoying the final episode. I pause it at a section that I like, and press "Print Scr" cause I definitely want a screenshot of this. Yet when I paste it, the video section is black.

I'm not even sure if I'm asking this in the right place, but, is there a way around this? It's a lovely picture of Dominic and Anemone...and I need it:(

The Hybrid
12-16-2007, 05:23 PM
It would be easier to just Google it or find a similar pictures on planetrenders.com...Good luck...:D

Souhi
12-16-2007, 05:28 PM
It might be the VLC player. I can printscreen from Windows Media Player and WMP classic just fine.

Snowscala_Xx
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
It might be the VLC player. I can printscreen from Windows Media Player and WMP classic just fine.
i agree, esp. if you can try to get a flash file; pretty easy to find those like crunchy roll or other sites, and operate it on WMP it capture shots just fine.

Caelus
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for all the tips guys. Turns out, I wasn't the only one trying to capture this screen. I found it online, so, kudos to the person who did the work for me!

Hybrid-Ninja
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Even though you already worked it out, for future reference:
In VLC Player, go to Video>Snapshot and it will save the shot into your photos.
;]

Caelus
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Even though you already worked it out, for future reference:
In VLC Player, go to Video>Snapshot and it will save the shot into your photos.
;]

-HUGS-

I...can make hundreds of Dominic+Anemone screens -drowns in drool-

Seriously, thanks a million.

FlashD
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Asked and answered!
*closed*