PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is so kind

Shin Natsume
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
I was wondering if any of the ever so kind members of anime forum would be generous as to get my reputation out of the red by repping me up? It would be greatly appreciated.

Jose
12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
what are you talking about AF member are really kind most of us anyway

I did undo the red once however it came back so you must of broke a rule or mad someone mad

Shin Natsume
12-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah I saw, thanks. But for some reason people always give me bad rep, I don't know why and I never do anything.

overwatch
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
for the record:
beggers cannot be choosers - beg for reps like this and there is a good chance that bad things will happen - good reps come from being a good contributing member, as yes views will get bad repped by those that do not agree, just take them and either ignor them or learn from them

Manhattan_Project_2000
12-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Maybe, I don't know, people give you bad reps because you make stupid posts and threads that are against the rules? Just a stab in the dark. I'd bad rep you, but I already did from when you were accusing me of racism for telling you that no one was going to bring back your thread about how you'd kill any character from Bleach.

tl;dr: Lurk More.

.Lovebeat
12-14-2007, 06:50 AM
If anyone is so kind... will you please stop begging and bothering members to rep you? The rep comes and goes, don't beg for it.
You obviously made someone mad or broke a rule, which is why you had red rep in the first place.

Caelus
12-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Uh, can anyone rep you whenever they want? And I'm guessing it can go into the negatives?

███
12-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Haha! Maybe you should stop sending me abusive PMS because I bad repped you once.

Calling someone a homosexual because they don't agree with you isn't a good way to get good reps, my bad rep I gave you was more than called for.

Also bad repping someone with a much higher rep power than yours is just asking for trouble. Look at my profile, you notice when you bad repped me without leaving a name didn't even affect my rep at all? And then I bad repped you back and you lost around 10 points and that got you into the negative.

Also having a high rep power is really only good for repping other people, it's not worth getting worked up over.

TheAsterisk!
12-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Calling someone a homosexual because they don't agree with you isn't a good way to get good reps.
It'd work in a Junior High School, but few other places.
What if Syscal isn't really tyring to get free reps but is trying to see how long this thread will last? It's at least a possibility.

empty_WiTHiN
12-14-2007, 09:08 AM
u should not ask for it..and u might right some good things so u will get a better rep ^_^

Kewii
12-14-2007, 10:11 AM
We don't allow these types of threads.

Closed.