PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: Nightmaria

Tetsanosuke
12-09-2007, 03:16 PM
“The World of Nightmare”
Within the depths of a child’s dreams, far past the brink of the feeling of fright; There is a world down the road where all the monsters in your worst nightmares appear. Demons, Goblins, Skeletons and Zombies! All sorts of mischief makers and frightful fiends reside in the world of Nightmaria. This is a world twisted by the dreams of the human world. If you would take a walk down ‘Memory Lane‘, then hang a right at ‘Laughter Boulevard’ , you’d find the gate to the terror filled world, of wild fun and magical feats. Mischief and commotion are common place here, where the serpent dunes curl under the endless moon light and the graveyards are filled with ghosts on poker night.

“Joyous, but looming”
But even in this world of fantastic fun and tenacious terrors, there is a darkness beyond the closet monster hiding in the dark alley, which happens to be past ‘Pumpkin Street‘. It’s nearing Halloween, the greatest and more cherished time of Nightmaria. It’s the time of the year when the ghosts and ghouls can enter the human world and bring tricks as well as treats to the boys and girls, or just to eat human candy all night. Although this joyous occasion is nearing, there is a looming shade that seems to be laying in wait, a powerful entity or force, something that seems to be making plans to disrupt this years fun.

“That Time”
Man years ago on all Hallow’s Eve, there was an incident where a group of children were attacked by a Demon from Nightmaria and killed. It was forbidden for the inhabitants of the Nightmare world to really harm let alone kill humans. More of these incidents occurred as the Halloweens went on, and the culprits were found and sentenced to exile in the Land of Forgotten Dreams. That whole span of occurrences was called “That Time” out of fear for those that murdered in the human world. But out o those that were exiled it has been said that one has escaped, and was the Darkest of all Creatures in Nightmaria.

“The Restless Shadow and the Knights of the Night.”
His name ironically enough was Lucifer, and he believed that the Nightmarians should be allowed to do as they pleased in the human world every Halloween. Not only was he the most devious, but he was a great sorcerer of the Dark Arts. He’s referred to as “The the one who isn’t to be spoken about” Or “The Restless Shadow“, and also “He who is not to be spoken of”, because he killed any Nightmarians that tried to protect the humans. There was only a few who had ever survived him. The few who were able to actually fend him off became known as the ‘Knights of the Night’, and kept watch every Halloween since “That Time”.

“Other Info about this RP”
Think of “Nightmare Before Christmas” while you think of the Nightmaria setting. It’s a world of bright nights and usually wild monster folk. The days in Nightmaria are like Earth days, but with the moon as their sun. When the moon is down all the way then it’s night time in that world.

Nightmarians are noted as Monsters. Humans are usually oblivious to them on Halloween, because everyone is dressed up. They are only allowed in the Human world on Halloween day and night by the ancient laws, but there are a few who have broken that law and decided to live on how they could outside of Nightmaria.

All Human characters are living in Autumnville, a suburban-city area in the middle of the United States. Nightmaria will be represented by a large City, just noted as Nightmaria in general.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: ( Humans have a full name, NM’s have a title, name, or both.)
Race: ( Human, NM, if NM then what kind of monster or Halloween-like creature.)
Age: ( Nightmarian age depends on general age of their race.)
Gender: ( Human gender is obvious, but NM Gender can be disputed depending )
History, Or background:
Where you stand: ( Ignorant Human, Open Human, Banished NM, General NM or Knight of the Night)
General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: ( This could include weapon ability, but is usually what your character is talented in. Even if it seemed remotely useless. Human Example: A School Track star, has great running ability. Etc. For a Nightmarian it would be more or less Magics or natural abilities they have. )
Appearance: ( Describe or Picture. )
Personality:

Note: Ignorant Humans either don’t believe in monsters or spirits, or just never question their existence. Open Humans are those that are usually in belief to such things and can sense otherwise of the Nightmarian existence. A Banished NM is one that was cast into exile and usually are guilty of breaking the NM law. In this RP they have escaped to the human world and live in hiding or otherwise. A General NM is an average everyday Nightmarian, who awaits to celebrate All Hallows’ Eve. A Knight of the knight is as the History describes. )

Sample Character(s):

Name: Zophar the Malice Eye
Race: Shadow Eye Wraith.
History, Or background:

Once one of the Three High Captains of the Knights of the Night long ago, he was the one leading the main investigations against Lucifer. He tracked him down to the human world were he thought he had him cornered. But he actually fell into a trap, accidentally killing a very important human person who was placed as a decoy. Returning to the Headquarters, he found himself arrested and shunned by the people. He himself broke the law, and he had no evidence otherwise that it was an accident.

He was exiled to the Land of Forgotten Dreams, where he would have definably faded away from existence. It is unknown how he escaped the land, but once he freed himself from the never ending revolutions of inexistence he made it to the human world. Of course for years and years he lived a life of guise and darkness, pondering, thinking, still tracking down the far off dusty trails left by Lucifer in hopes of redemption in the eyes of his people. He’s become somewhat of a superhero in his time on Earth, for whenever he saw crime and oppression he was there to strike it down or subdue it. Very few who had seen him fully ever survived, or lived on with their memories intact.

He is aliased as The Mystic Eye, his super hero name given by the few humans who believe in or idolize him. He is thought to be erased from existence by most Nightmarians, although there are some who believe he is still alive and believe in him as how he was. The honorable Knight of the Night.

Where you stand: Banished, Once a Knight of the Night. ( See Bio )

General abilities, talents or fighting abilities:

Ghostly-Skeletal Physique: His tall, lanky form sports a great amount of agility and grace in his movements. As well as general stealth. But this also means he could be quite frail and vulnerable to heavy damage.

Malice Eye: The eye itself allows him night vision as well as an infrared or Inframagic vision, which lets him sense and see energy from its source. This eye is also the majority source of his Illusionary and Mind Magic. Such Magic can even bring illusions into reality in higher stages of spells. As well as that, his eye also can inverse his state of reality and being, meaning with great concentration he can manipulate being of a tangible state. Although when ‘cloaked’ he cannot be seen or perceived from greater distances, he cannot touch anything which his physical body. ( If he’s near you in that, you’d feel something. If he’s 10 feet from you, you wouldn’t.) It is called the Malice eye because the illusions can reflect the greatest fears of the target, and instill the target with the ghosts of their past Malice as well.

Leveled Telekinesis: Being the race of Wraith he is he also has a small bit of telekinetic skill; able to push people or things away or draw them near. This can only be enhanced through his eye, and is also a great feat to accomplish in it’s powerful states.

Shadow Steel Claws: His hands are comparable to long boney digits, and when reacting to a hostile situation can become comparable to black steel claws.

Sword Skill: Comparable to a European master fencer, he has skill with the Rapier or any similar sword like objects.

Appearance:

Imagine a Jack Skellington like body, with dark-ghostly bandages surrounding his whole form instead of his suit. The bandages wrap around his head as well, a small bit of white (also ghostly) hair hanging from the right side of the bandages ( his head) and somewhat over the larger red and crimson eye. No part of his face can be seen, nor can the bandages ever seem to be taken from his wraith-like form. His hands are the only visible part of his body, and they are long and boney as well as dark. At his side hangs a rapier in it’s black leather and wood scabbard, a long thing yet durable blade of moonlight brilliance. He usually wheres a trench coat or a large black cloak to hide his form.

Personality: A very independent creature. It was true that he lead a unit of the Knights of the Night, but he had very few close people, and of those none but the very thin few know about how he truly is. He was seen as a brave yet reclusive figure, and always getting what he had to get done. After years and years of banishment, he hold Justice in his own hands. His hopes of redemption through the defeating of Lucifer will reinstate him back into his home world, were he would at the very least enjoy watching the many wild Nightmarians having fun. Deep within those cold and supernatural bandages he has a heart of a lion, though scarred by his loss of honor in the eyes of his fellow Nightmarians.

Seikyu Kiba
12-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Well my friend I knew about this before hand and I am pleased. :D
Name: Rath The Surgeon

Race: Evisceration Wraith[/FONT]

History, Or background: Rath was born from the dream of a psycotic doctor from the human world, before that time Rath was known in the human world as The Surgeon, because he would heal those wounded on Halloween night. But, while he was healing on one Halloween night, he met a young girl and eventually they fell inlove, and he told her to wait in a location where him and she would meet once every Halloween night, but one Halloween night was grim, when the young girl was murdered by Lucifer. Furious he began to kill those Nightmarians who turned against the laws of harming humans. He was approaced by the Knights of The Nights and was asked to join as their medic. Now he walks every Halloween night searching to find Lucifer with the other Knights of The Nights, wanting revenge for the love he had taken.

Where you stand: Knight of The Night

General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: Rath Holds a physical form yet his body is of the essence of the blade, hence he can make any part of his body like a spirit scalpal. Also uses his fingers as threads to sow people up when they have an injury or for fighting.

Appearance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/SilentWisdom/GetBackers/ca5ff124.jpg

Personality: Rath is a very relaxed and usually speaks in a very low tone, he keeps quiet and only speaks when spoken to. He doesn't like people to interupt him when he is fighting, he is very serious and he only smiles while he is killing. Rath perfers to be alone and not around a large group of people.

Tetsanosuke
12-09-2007, 09:50 PM
This is Hallow's character...
It's acceptance is still being thought over.

Name: Hijikata the demon scythe
Race: Nemisis Vampire

History: One of the banished that are being hunted. He killed over thirteen humans and seriously hurt fifteen. He was once locked away in the land of the forgotten Dreams. Once he escaped he flede to the human world where he toke the place of a human father and toke over his life.
Where you stand: Banished NM.

General Abilities:

Vampiric Strength. That can is increased during a full moon at night and when he is in his home of Nightmaria.

Vampiric speed that has the same effects as his strength.
He can walk during the day.

Wings: He has bat like wings during the day. And Angel like white wings during the night.

Telekinesis, He can move things with his mind and can also crush, push, and even talk to other through his mind.

He uses a scythe made from his blood, or anyone's blood and sometimes his own energy. He doesn't need blood to survive but need it to fight or when he is hurt. He can also change his appearance.

Appearance: Silver long hair, blue eyes. 6'1 with a solid base. Powerful legs and upper body,but he looks weak and easy to kill. He wears normal human shirts pants and underwear but can he found wearing all black at times.

Personality: When around humans and his fake friends and family he his kind and loving but when he is alone, he is cold dark and a killing machine. He doesn't know what he wants in the world and hopes he or someone else will help him understand his destiny.

------------

Seikyu Kiba. Good to go man.

Hollow Ichigo
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
History: Hijikata was a well known demon warrior. He was both feared and loved by many of Nightmaria. He wasn't one of the strongest but he wasn't weak. Hijikata went to the human world one halloween, with a few of his comrades. While their they began to kill humans. To save the life of the humans Hijikata cut down thirteen of his own kind. While fighting to save the humans Hijikata missed with his attack and killed a large number of humans. He was sent back to Nightmaria where he was banished. Hijikata ran and escaped back to the human world where he toke the life of a human male so he could hind.

Ketsuban80
12-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Alright, I guess i'll sign up.
The name I'm going to choose is made up and sounds a little crazy.

Name: Keta suno banashi
Race: Zombie
Where I stand: Banished NM.
Genral abilities, talents, and fighting abilities: A warrior that Is skilled in using weapons and weapons alone. Examples of weapons would be assorted types of Swords, Maces, Axes, and Daggers.
Appearance:file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/TRAVIS/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/ketsuban80/zombiewarrior.jpg
The black thing on his head Is his helmet.

I hope this sign-up sheet is ok. If it's not, let me know and i'll fix it. ;)

Tetsanosuke
12-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Uhhh....Sorry but that is not accepted. You need a background first of all. And also, your zombie is just a corpse that wields weapons? No 'Zombie stamina'? No 'Moaning resonation stuff' Or even no 'reattaching lopped off limbs?'

You need to polish your character much more to be accepted. Though I might shut this down if I can't get enough people.

FullMetalAlchemist997
12-14-2007, 05:15 PM
ehhh I'm going to see if I can keep up...

Name: Carvine the Innocent Also known as Carvine the Furious
Race: Banshee Wraith
Gender: Usually seen as a beautiful female but can also appear male (will be refferred to as "she")
History, Or background: Carvine appears in the human on Halloween night most of the kids trying to scare each other came up with a fake past about a lost love and she became known as Carvine the Innocent. In truth before Lucifer appeared no one even knew where she was from or what happened. On "that night" Carvine was in the human realm peacefully doing what she loved best. One of her loved ones tried to face down Lucifer and ended up dead for his troubles. Carvine took up the fight on behalf of him furious on more counts than only his death. She didn't flinch in the face of death and eventually kids began adding more to her "story" they said that she could appear male because she was furious at the loss of her one true love. Which in essence it pretty true though not entirely.
Where you stand: Knights of the Night
She has the ability to disappear and reappear in a different spot 9though she has to reappear). A magical singing voice and the ability to scream higher than is humanly possible (can come in handy). Can appear male too. When appearing as a male she gains "better" powers. Her fury mainfest itself as a male countenance adding to her strength and giving her the ability to cloak herself. Not to mention more speed and agility. Essentially she can hide where she is while she's attacking and speed the attacks up in order to cause more damage. (Yes I realize as a female she's lacking but I don't really care her essence is basically anger which again manifests as a man)
Appearance:
Female: Carvine the Innocent (http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z37/FortunaNefaria/Fantasy/Female/demons/Legacy_Art_VF_022_Favole.jpg)
Male: Carvine the Innocent (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/ShoeDragon/Male/asra-stb.jpg)
Personality: Soft-spoken and intelligent her anger is not so hard to arouse when you're talking about a passionate subject (ie mostly her relative's death and Lucifer or the other banished or "that night"). She usually attacks as her female self but when she is in a rage it is more common to see her as a furious male.

Edits in Blue

Anyway I was a little stretched for time and forgot to point out some more important parts. That should explain her better. Sorry.

Tetsanosuke
12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
eehh I'm going to see if I can keep up...

Name: Carvine the Innocent
Race: Banshee Wraith
Gender: Usually seen as a beautiful female but can also appear male (will be refferred to as "she")
History, Or background: Carvine appears in the human on Halloween night most of the kids trying to scare each other came up with a fake past about a lost love and she became known as Carvine the Innocent. In truth before Lucifer appeared no one even knew where she was from or what happened. On "that night" Carvine was in the human realm peacefully doing what she loved best. One of her loved ones tried to face down Lucifer and ended up dead for his troubles. Carvine took up the fight on behalf of him furious on more counts than only his death.
Where you stand: Knights of the Night
She has the ability to disappear and reappear in a different spot 9though she has to reappear). A magical singing voice and the ability to scream higher than is humanly possible (can come in handy). Can appear male too.
Appearance:
Female: Carvine the Innocent (http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z37/FortunaNefaria/Fantasy/Female/demons/Legacy_Art_VF_022_Favole.jpg)
Male: Carvine the Innocent (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb265/ShoeDragon/Male/asra-stb.jpg)
Personality: Soft-spoken and intelligent her anger seems hard to arouse but when you do she is ruthless. She usually attacks as her female self but when she is in a rage it is more common to see her as a furious male.

I must admit that was better then the previous entrance and though I think you might be RP strained I'd like to see if you can add a few things.

You usually need to have better or higher up circumstances to be a Night of the Knight. Zophar was obviously powerful and it mentioned that he was a part of the KotN. Your character doesn't seem to have history relating to being a KotN, nor does she seem like a really Elite fighter. ( Like Rath and Zophar, Rath being the essence of blade and a mad Doctor, Zophar like a quick and powerful striker and one of the three high Captains. )

With her history it would seem like she's an average Nightmarian just fighting for the cause when she can.

Just thought I'd express that. ._.;

Hollow Ichigo
12-14-2007, 06:01 PM
History: Once a will known warrior and friend Hijikata watched as others of his line killed human after human. He did moving to stop then and watched as a small girl and her brother were killed. This caused inn to have his line and kill all of them making him the last. He was arrested and placed in the Land of Forgotten Dreams where he spent many day's. One day a sinclate broke the seal on his bell and Hijikata was able to escape to the human world where he tried to rate the life of a human male and failed. After that he toke the man's place and has lived not knowing what he to do and what he is, or what destiny holds for him.

Hey this is my new history.

~Shobu~
12-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Nuu don't shut it down!!! It's such a great idea! >.<

Name: Adelina Antoinette Siaperas
Race: Human
History, Or background: Adanlina, Addie for short, was accidentally born and raised under a roof that had parents who almost did nothing but ignore her. She was left to go where she wanted and did what she wanted to do. She believed that they still cared for her somewhat since they still set a curfew for her and made her eat her meals regularly, they even gave her a weekly allowance but they never bought her things for her, not since she turned 13. When she turned 14, she noticed her parents bringing home bags that smelled of a spicey but sweet plant. She later found that it was marijuana. Her father had lost his job at a telephone company and is now learning the ways of hacking. Her mother said nothing to stop the illegal act and now Addie is living in a house of petty criminals so she is rarely home so she can avoid the fact that they are related and she doesn't want to be there when they get arrested.
Also, Addie's school was once a hospital where the sick and dying once laid. More than a fifty years ago, it was torn down and is now a highschool which she is a sophomore at.
Where you stand: Open human
General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: Addie skateboards extremely well, she plays soccer and football like a pro, plays the piano, and street fights very well.
Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/vampire_host/Anime&#37;20Females/cutetomboychick.jpg
Personality: Addie is a stylish tomboy and doesn't wear any pants that are too tight on her legs. She's obsessed with her hat and isn't very modest though she's a little too honest for her own good. She's crazy but cute making her popular with the guys and her honesty earns her the friendship of the girls. She's always believed in spirits ever since she saw the looming ghost of Maria Pearl in her old victorian house. Her belief goes beyond ghosts and she has been seeing more than just ghosts walking around during Halloween, her favorite time of year. She is bored with normal life and searches for one filled with more excitement.

Tetsanosuke
12-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Momo. First Human Character. ^^

Good stuff. < Stamped. > "Approved."

I might make one to help it all along too, so yeah.

>.>

And Hallow.. He is banished and trying to live in the human world as a human? o-O

Guess he'd be a night owl. Lol.

Welp, give me that confirmation and we'll see what's what.

~Shobu~
12-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Yaaaay! I'm really excited to get this rp started! >_<

Tetsanosuke
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Edits in Blue

Anyway I was a little stretched for time and forgot to point out some more important parts. That should explain her better. Sorry.

Tis okies FMA, Just wanted to make sure you weren't short handed. A lacking profile will never grow into a tree that is a true character.

< Stamped. > 'Approved.'

And Here's my Human Character, though if more would join then maybe I wont have to play him.

Name: Seth Dalequard
History, Or background:

Seth grew up in a home of a single mother and a younger brother. His step father left when they had his step brother Joseph, and he was left to help his mother tend to the house. He went to school and grew up fast, not making many friends along his way through school. He never had time after school to have fun or hangout, he always had to go home or do odd jobs for their neighbors to make ends meet.

Until recently that was the way it went, until his mother hit the lotto and won the mega millions. But living the way she did for all those years she kept their life small, just more comfortable. His step brother is only five years old now, and since his mother doesn't have to work ( She's livin' on interest from the banks ) she takes care of everything so she wont forget how greatful she is to be so lucky.

Because of all this, Seth was freed from his responsibility and hoped to get back to where he left off. But because of how he was before hand he knew nobody at the school and felt ousted.

Because he didn't know any one anyway, and they were rich enough, they moved to Autumvnille and he was entered into the school that was once built over a Hospital. ( Addie's school ) He's been the new id and as Halloween approaches he find himself dazzled by all the feelings of Magic filling the air. AEversince he came to that town he could feel something.. something that was so mysterious it lead him to reading up on Magick and creatures like Ghosts and Goblins and all that deal. He was always fascinated with how things worked because of how he fixed things for people as he grew up. This included the body, which he learned about vulnerabilities and pressure points.

Because of that he studied Martial arts from books and practiced in his free time. Namely Chinese Eagle Claw and Japanese Karate. His well worked body was just right for it. But those to him were only hobbies.

Where you stand: Open Human.

Keen Eye: He has a keen eye to people's and object's physically weak areas, as well as anything broken.
Handy Man: Years of fixing things has taught him how to be one, so he is a builder of a sorts.
Stamina: His stamina is like a high school athlete's because of all the work he did.
Schematic Drawing: With his eyes and hands as sharp as blades on moonlit nights he can draw schematics or plans very well.
Novice Quan: He's only a Novice at what he was teaching himself, even so it would seem to suffice. ( Bio states what exactly he was studying. )

Appearance: http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/?action=view&current=guys58.jpg

Personality: Because he had to grow up fast he's generally a serious student. He never fools around in class and no one has really seen him just have fun and cut loose. The fact remained that he had no one to cut loose with, so he tries to be a good person and tries to achieve that feeling of being a child again. Though because of the mystical things he got into, he started feeling that childhood imagination. He wasn't sure but the town seemed to open new doors from him within.

Hollow Ichigo
12-15-2007, 05:53 AM
I editted my history

Nespa
12-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Name: Fleaka

Race: demonical cat

background: As a true halloween lover, she waits every year with anticipation on the day of halloween. This becaus she loves to give sweets to young childeren en scaring the trouble makers. she was raised by a female skelleton till she was old enough on her own. It is said she was born from a childs dream who had a traumatizing experiance with a normal housecat this is however not clear. Like some of the other nightmarians she worries a bit about the ones that escaped from the land of forgotten but she has full trust in the knights of the night.

Where you stand: General NM

General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: panther like speed, fightibg with claws, can use her tail like a whip, can control shadows a small bit, can talk with cats.

Appearance: A human face, yellow eyes with slitted pupil, whiskers on the side of her nose. her canines are longer and poke over her lowerlip. Wears a ripped back blouse which is missing the half of her left sleeve. a ravaged skirt with threads by the knee's. has normal human arms but catlike paws for hands. same go's for her feet. a soft fluffy tail that she can use to hit people.black catears on the side of her head. silver hair that reaches her shoulders.

Personality: overal friendly, adores young childeren and dislikes trouble makers. Quite playfull as wel as serious when she needs to be.

Aura of the Twilight
12-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Name: Lolita the Dark Doll
Race: Succubus

History: Lolita was brought into existence like most other succubi, which is not knowing who your father is, just that he is more than likely a human and probably dead, and has lived her life following MOST of the rules of Nightmaria, she still tends to cause trouble every now and then. She was born with no unique magical talents, but excels in the magics she can use and is a great actress as many other NMs can attest to from previous experiences. Many years ago when she was in the human world for hallows eve, the humans she was traveling with for the night were attacked. While she wasn't able to save all three of the humans she saved one of them and herself by fighting off "The Restless Shadow". Ever since that night she has been afraid of 'the Restless Shadow" but has swon to protect as many humans as she can from him.
Where you stand: Knight of the Night

Wings: Lolita had the common Suucubus wings that srpout out from her back. Her wings are strong enough to support her and two other people, which is strong for a succubus.

Illusion Magic: Being of the succubus race, Lolita has the ability to cast illusions on people and things. In the olden days it was generally used to make succubi appear to the men they were traveling with as the perfect girl physical wise, now a days though if Lolita uses it at all it's either for tricks on someone or whenever she needs to change her appearence to someone.

Dark Fog: More of a spell than magic category, succubi tend to use this in times of escaping an uncomfotable situation. they can disspearse into dark clouds and reappear elsewhere or morph into shawdos and reappears from another. The range though is limited.

Lightning Magic: It is said that succubi have the ability to summon lightning bolts to smite their enemy, that is true in most cases but generally is only completely a one shot lethal blow to humans and most NMs can survive quite a few blasts.

Charm Making: Succubi are good at making charms of any kind from damnation to simple protection

Shukusen Abilities: comparable to an eastern lady trained in the way of protection. Shukusen were used by women who did not want to be seen with a weapon. They appear as hand held fans with steel ribs and have sharp tipped edges out the end. Generally that have lace designs over them just for appearence. They can be used as a stabbing weapon when closed and a slashing when oppened and parrying when closed or opened.

Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/demongirl6.png

Personality: Lolita is passive agrressive and very outspoken and can be saracastic to other NMs that she doesn't respect, but she is an overall, easy NM to get along with. Towards humans she'll generally act either very shy and sonservative, or her usuall self, just depending on what the human likes. It's almost impossible to scare her, although she'll act it whenever she feels like it, but most NMs that know her know when she's truly scared, and that when she is she generally tends to freeze and become completely helpless.

Thank you google for all your info. on the race of the Succuus.

Tetsanosuke
12-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Nespa. First General Nightmarian. Good, good. ^_^ < Stamped. > 'Approved'

Sis (Aura), Nice nice. You read the back-story well. I'm proud. < Stamped as well. >

Hallow?
So he could 'hind'?

Find? What? I'm getting confused. @[email protected]

Hollow Ichigo
12-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Wow im sorry i meant hide. Like hideout.

Tetsanosuke
12-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Wow im sorry i meant hide. Like hideout.

Then I'll accept it. >.<

Okies then. < Stamped. >

DaSOCOM
12-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Name: Frex The Severed

Race: Severo-Zombie

History: Born a peasant's child in Middle Age Italy, Frex's life sucked. He was a bright, handsome child in the poorest section of rome. He joined the army simply to get away from his place of birth. He was killed when he was 23 by a rampaging zombie on Halloween night while pulling a gaurd shift. From then on he was sucked into Nightmaria and has enjoyed his life ever since.

His humor, intelligence, and looks (as cute as a zombie gets, in the words of one vampire) are finally realized now. The zombie that attacked him was a mutant breed, a definite freak of Nightmarian breeding. Thus while most zombies are rotting, ugly, brainless beasts; Frex looks pretty normal and can carry quite a conversation.

His best fighting ability is the fact that he (or his opponent) can sever, break, burn, explode, shoot, cut, or mangle any part of his body (to include his skull, provided it doesn't just get vaporized) and he won't die. The only way theorized to end his existence is a bomb big enough to vaporize his entire being, otherwise he just pulls himself together again a la Terminator 2's T-1000.

Normally a personable fellow, he doesn't really like fighting. While he can hold his own in a fight, he's nothing exceptional and would rather be sitting around a table entertaining other NMs or out on Halloween walking around with his head popped off of his shoulders, carrying it like a basket to scare humans.

Where you stand: Knight of the Night

General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: As noted earlier, Frex can literally be in two places at once and survive rather well. He was even once split head-to-toe. That ability is what kept him alive when facing down The One Who Isn't To Be Spoken About. Lucifer was finally just frustrated and, after breaking every bone in Frex's body 5 times, ran quickly away to rid himself of the menace.

Appearance:http://amoebasoid.com/blab/gamezombie1.jpg

Personality:Overall nice guy, dresses well and has always got a joke or anecdote for a situation. Frex never takes anything serious, Nightmaria is a big joke anyways, right?

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Tetsanosuke
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: As noted earlier, Frex can literally be in two places at once and survive rather well. He was even once split head-to-toe. That ability is what kept him alive when facing down The One Who Isn't To Be Spoken About. Lucifer was finally just frustrated and, after breaking every bone in Frex's body 5 times, ran quickly away to rid himself of the menace.

Considering you almost have invulnerability, I'd like to ask how long it would take for him to 'reform'.

Because if it's an instant thing then basically you would be modding without a cause, and going platinum. x3 ( Or something in the like ) I mean, any decrepit creature could reattach them self. But yours with your t-1000 limbs self moving thing might be a bit much unless it's like a bit slower, or maybe if it's an arm it would have to drag itself with it's fingers. xD

Other then that concern it looks great. Just give me an answer and we'll see. ^^

And talking about stuff like this in an RP is quite amusing. I wish this would have been approved sooner so it would have been here for halloween. >.<

But still. < Laugh. >

.Gogo
12-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Name: Roxy the Mischevious
Race: Dark Fairy (NM)
History, Or background: Only a few inches high, it has always been easy for Roxy to get away with causing trouble. On her own for as long as she could remember, she has never had true friends or family she was close to. This hasn't appeared to effect her greatly though, Roxy makes her own fun by constantly playing pranks on people. Her favorite time of year is Halloween, when she gets to put her best schemes to use in the human world.
Where you stand: General NM
Flying; Roxy has the ability to fly, and whenever she does so she is surrounded with a pinkish aura.
Strength; Unusually strong for her tiny stature, Roxy's strength enables her to lift objects that would otherwise be heavy to her, and to even be able to fly at least one normaly sized human with little difficulty.
Shapeshifting; The ability to shapeshift is still one Roxy is working to master. So far a cat is her only successful shapeshifting attempt.
Spell-casting; Rather then being elemental, Roxy's spellcasting ability revolves around trap-making and other pranks.
Appearance:http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/raimy.jpg
Personality: Mischevious and clever, Roxy is always playing pranks and rarely ever takes anything seriously. She's known to have taken her jokes too far, on more then one occasion. Rather young and childish, she can be very naive at times. Her inability to be mature is often her most predominant weakness. Still, Roxy is loyal to a fault and is always good for a laugh.

**Important Info: Roxy always refers to herself in the third person when she speaks. Also, Roxy is only 7.5 inches tall. Though, she does have the ability to appear normal human height, she rarely puts this ability to use. She's also unusually drawn to shiny objects.

Hope this is all acceptable for you ^_^

Hollow Ichigo
12-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Oh im sorry he looks about 25.

Tetsanosuke
12-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Alright Mia, another General Nightmarian! ^^

And well, I guess you wont need more then that where your character is going. o-O ;; Err.. Wherever she is going.

< Stamped. > 'Approved.'

Hollow Ichigo
12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
This is Hallow's character...

Name: Hijikata the Deserter
Race: Nemisis Vampire
History: One of the banished that are being hunted. He killed over thirteen humans and seriously hurt fifteen. He was once locked away in the land of the forgotten Dreams. Once he escaped he flede to the human world where he toke the place of a human father and toke over his life.
Where you stand: Banished NM.

General Abilities:

Vampiric Strength. That can is increased during a full moon at night and when he is in his home of Nightmaria. He can lift a large trunk during the day wtgu both hands. During the night that is doubled and durin a full moon it is tripled.

Vampiric speed that has the same effects as his strength.
He can use this speed to a limit during the day.

Wings: He has bat like wings during the day. And Angel like white wings during the night. Tgdw can be used at anything and allow him combine his Vampiric speed with his flight.

Telekinesis, He can move things with his mind and can also crush, push, and even talk to other through his mind. He can also force images into his enemy mind is that persons mind is weak or they are not thinking about what they are doing.

He uses a scythe made from his blood, or anyone's blood and sometimes his own energy. He doesn't need blood to survive but needs it to fight or when he is hurt. He can also change his appearance. He can heal minor wounds quickly.

Appearance: Silver long hair, blue eyes. 6'1 with a solid base. Powerful legs and upper body,but he looks weak and easy to kill. He wears normal human shirts pants and shoes but he can be found wearing all black at times. His eyes turn see when figu or angry.

Personality: When around humans and his fake friends and family he his kind and loving but when he is alone, he is cold dark and a killing machine. He doesn't know what he wants in the world and hopes he or someone else will help him understand his destiny.
EDITS

DaSOCOM
12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Well if it's just a fracture it's just about instantaneous. If there's a full-blown seperation then it take several minutes to an hour to be fully healed. Liquification (the T-1000 trick) takes hours, but he can't really be hurt much more by that time. Will that work??

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Tetsanosuke
12-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Well if it's just a fracture it's just about instantaneous. If there's a full-blown seperation then it take several minutes to an hour to be fully healed. Liquification (the T-1000 trick) takes hours, but he can't really be hurt much more by that time. Will that work??

Peace,
Greg

Righteous. Though I've seen T-1000 formulate in about 5 minutes in the movie so... Sure, if you lose a finger I can understand instant. I guess if It's a whole arm then maybe five.. Or ten.

>.>

Neh. < Stamped. > 'Approved.'

As for Hallow... How many edits are you going to do?
@[email protected]

As for the Vampire lifting a truck during the day, that doesn't sound right. I mean honestly. >.<

A vampire would more then less likely be weakened during the day if not burned to a crisp. You can tag him a boost of one thing in the day, like his senses and just better then average speed, but a Vampire's niche is at Night.

I don't see how a cold dark killing Machine took the place of a father in the human world, especially when his race isn't one that usually dwells the sunlight.

Yeah.. and vampires usually don't have telekinesis, at least not enough to crush people and things when there arms could 'supposedly' do it for him. Leave it to the Ghosts and the Psychics man.

Iron these out and we'll get to what's good eh?

DaSOCOM
12-17-2007, 02:00 AM
If Frex loses an arm, he may just rip it off himself and use it to beat the enemy senseless, lol!

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Hollow Ichigo
12-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh in sorry i forgot to explain what a Nemisis vampire is. They are a rare brend of Vampire born of the purest blood. This is why they don't have to drink blood to survive. That is also why he can lift a motorcycle during the day. During the night that is doubled so he can lift a small car to maybe a trunk. During a full moon that power along with all his other power is at its strongest. the reason he toke the place of the human male is because he needed to keep a low profile. This man had a house that was in the heart of the city. It would serve as a great place to hide and to blend in. This man also had the same body type as Hijikata. Not only that but he also had long white almost silver hair. Hijikata could easy take over his life. He was able to watch the man closely. See how he thinks talks acts and what he does. Using his mind he sent his own images into the mans mind slowly learning his history and background. That also made it easier to take over his life. He learned everything about him. Not all of his kind were born with that skill. They could push pull and move things with their mind. It was something that not all in his family were born with. I hope that explains alot of the things i missed.

~Shobu~
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
>.> I think that we have plenty of people Sano. Other people who want to sign up can do it after the rp has started. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Tetsanosuke
12-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok Hallow.. But if I see you lifting Cities or bulldozing armies with one or two moves it's the curtains. God Modding is pretty close to being able to lift three trucks and move uber duper fast on full moons, when only half of that is taken during the day.

As general note this Rp will be in no way, or adhering to no similar ideals, such as those of DBZ or Bleach. >.<

Anyway, yeah, maybe I'll start it off.

Oh yeah, Seikyu will be the Co-GM here, just so you all know.

Seikyu Kiba
12-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Name: Ricard Shawvan
History, Or background: Ricard is your typical high school loner, when he was younger his father abused him, when he was only the age of 10 he was already getting suspended from school a lot, by the time he reached high school he was still the high school loner but he was the top of his classes surprisingly. One night, on Halloween he was jumped by a gang, and was beaten and left for dead. But, a mysterious doctor found him and healed him up, now Ricard is haunted by the presence of the super natural world.
Where you stand: Open Human
General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: The only thing Ricard is good at is, hitting things with a baseball bat, he is usually seen carrying it around outside of school.
Appearance: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Elliesoulfighter/guys/punk-1.jpg
Personality: Ricard acts as a layed back guy who honestly doesn't care what anyone thinks. He is always getting into trouble with the teachers, but strangly never with the cops. Ricard also plays stupid when it comes to doing his school work, but he passes all of his classes, which makes people wonder if his bad boy apperance is just an act.

Leorina
12-21-2007, 05:55 PM
>.>; Hello, Tetsanosuke. I apologize again for the confusion I made. Let's do this right, then, shall we?

Name: Florentxi, Leorina.
Race: Human (a little elvish from her father's side)
Age: Fourteen and three quarters (she likes to express things fully, if she's in the mood)
History/Background: Daughter of half-elvish merchant, Samael Florentxi, Leorina has known the middle class economy for some time. She and her mother left Samael after he had sold all their belongings to a sketchy doctor claiming their operations needed all the family’s worldly goods. Her mother is currently in an engagement with a richer merchant, and she is depending on her daughter to "look good" for this so they may never have to return to Samael.
She used to live in the higher regions of Nightmaria, so her travel clothes are made of somewhat heavy furs.
Standing: Open Human
General Abilities: Her only talent is her voice. Otherwise, she is clumsy. When she was younger, her father sat her in a crowd and made her sing for change. She enjoyed it, so she bears him no grudge for it. Being half-elvish, though, she responds to music very well and dances a bit, despite her clumsiness.
Appearance - Traveling clothes: http://avatar2.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/a3/ad/36fe01369eada3_flip.pngNormal clothes: http://www.animeforum.com/image/122922476c435baa60b.png (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=23292)
Personality: She's easily embarrassed by compliments and tends to laugh when insulted by a group. When alone, though, she doesn't smile as often. Leorina is polite to new people and kind to friends; her motto is to give people a chance until they are disrespectful to her. Afterwards, she will be cold and sarcastic to those she dislikes.

Tetsanosuke
12-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Well thank you for complying with the rule of awaiting approval Leorina, but I have to tell you that there are a few things that don't add up here.

She can't be human and live in Nightmaria, and in that respect she can't be half elvish. Humans are returned to the human world if at all they can even get into Nightmaria, which is quite difficult and returned simply due to the magical abilities to sense them by the monster people of that world. It's a sweep done across the the small Nightmare world, erasing the memory of any humans who some how stumbled their way though.

Elves, as in the ones you might be talking about don't exist. I could understand little nightmare elves or something like that but I as for Santa Clause, Lord of the Rings and elves of that nature they don't exist. The human world is that of the modern world.

Nightmaria opens to the human world every Halloween and that day only. The only exceptions to that rule have to do with the story in progress and that's not going to be spoiled.

If you didn't read the history and the notes about it, read it and follow it.

< Not approved. >

And Seikyu, can you not expand on your human character's idea? o-O

< Not approved also. >

Leorina
12-21-2007, 06:35 PM
-Re-reads first post.- Oh! Now I understand it. Righty-o then. Revisions, revisions...are in green!

Name: Florentxi, Leorina.
Age: Fourteen and three quarters (she likes to express things fully, if she's in the mood)
History/Background: Daughter of salesman, Samael Florentxi, Leorina has known the middle class economy for some time. She and her mother left Samael after he had sold all their belongings to his company's boss in order to receive a promotion (which he never got in the end.) Her mother is currently in an engagement with the heir of an upcoming hotel chain, and she is depending on her daughter to "look good" for this so they may never have to return to Samael.
She used to live in a colder area before moving into Autumnville, so her travel clothes are made of somewhat heavy furs.
Standing: Open Human
General Abilities: Her only talent is her voice. Otherwise, she is clumsy. When she was younger, her father sat her in a crowd and made her sing so more people would buy his products. She enjoyed it, so she bears him no grudge for it.
Appearance - Normal clothes: http://www.animeforum.com/image/122922476c435baa60b.png
Personality: She's easily embarrassed by compliments and tends to laugh when insulted by a group. When alone, though, she doesn't smile as often. Leorina is polite to new people and kind to friends; her motto is to give people a chance until they are disrespectful to her. Afterwards, she will be cold and sarcastic to those she dislikes.

Tetsanosuke
12-21-2007, 06:41 PM
< Sigh. > These character sheets just get smaller and thinner..

But you made the requirements. I just don't see how your character will grow much or even tie into things.

Still, you are approved Miss. < Stamped. > 'Approved'

Seikyu Kiba
12-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Edited....:D

Tetsanosuke
12-21-2007, 07:16 PM
< Stamped. > 'Approved' Seikyu.

Soubi's_Butterfly_Seimei
12-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Name: Yiska (meaning: the night has passed)
Race: Spirit
History, Or background: Yiska was born from the nightmares of a guilty man who had killed his fifteen-year-old son, who Yiska resembles. He was banished for driving that very same man into his own death. The moment Yiska realized what he did, he escaped to the human world. He tries to avoid contact with basically everybody in fear of getting captured by other Nightmarians. He lingers in Autumnville near the school where his creator's son once went. Every Halloween, he takes refuge inside of the school where there are spirits of real people who were once alive. He also uses crows so that he may spy on the NM to see if they were still conspiring against him somehow. Yiska knows not of why he yearns to be free but he knew he did not want to go to the Land of Forgotten Dreams.
Where you stand: banished NM
General abilities, talents or fighting abilities: Has the ability to see into a person's dreams, can speak to and control crows
Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/chaos_anime66/Anime&#37;20guys/darkanimechild.jpg Eyes are golden, not black.
Personality: Yiska is sweet, quiet, and tends to keep his thoughts to himself. But he has a sadistic side to him for people he despises, hence why he tries to keep to himself. He wants to avoid hurting more people. Yiska puts others safety before his own so if he had to be captured for someone else's sake then he would gladly turn himself in. When he has his mind set on doing something he does not give up on it and he strives to accomplish it with a fierce passion that one would not expect from someone as self-reserved as he. Most would think he is weak or annoying merely because he is quiet. he has a condescending air about him but it is but a disguise to keep people from getting close to him.

Seikyu Kiba
12-22-2007, 10:40 PM
*Flashes badge as Co-GM*

I'm sorry Soubi, but Unexcepted although intresting character. Your age logic doesn't make sense if your character is 160 then that would have to mean that he has been living in the human world for a really long time, eventually he would have to be chased down by other NightMarians sooner or later.

Also, please expand on your History and Personality...we need personality not a program as Tetsano would say. :P

Soubi's_Butterfly_Seimei
12-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Edited.

Seikyu Kiba
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
As my grandfather Tetsano would say...< Stamped. > 'Approved'

But I don't like you....XD

Tetsanosuke
12-23-2007, 02:29 PM
As my grandfather Tetsano would say...< Stamped. > 'Approved'

But I don't like you....XD

First off I'm not your grandfather! I'm your peer at school!

Second off, HEY! That's my way of approving people!

Ok, you can use it.. you ARE my Co-GM.

Anyway, yes, as you all see Seikyu hath the power to approve and not approve. Hence the Co-GM badge.