PDA

View Full Version : about bleach manga :D (not for the ones who dont like spoilers

dollmage
12-09-2007, 08:09 AM
well yeah i wanna know bout Nel she/he has been bothering me for a while now care to give me spoiler

i only have Bleach_Vol_26_Ch_226-233 :banghead: i cant seem to find anymore please enligthen me what truly he is and whats with the glowing eye on his mask :laugh: they say he is a spada but he gotta beat someone to enter first.... so any one?

Souhi
12-09-2007, 08:26 AM
First of all, Nel is a female. She's also a former Espada who had been attacked by Nnoitra ( the 5th Espada) for gender superiority issues (he didn't like the idea of a female being more powerful). He ambushed her with the help of Szayel (8th Espada). The glowing eyes on her head are just an indicator of when she's absorbed an energy attack.

Or you can read up on it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_hollows#Arrancar).

dollmage
12-12-2007, 05:33 AM
tnx lol didnt even know you can find it in wikipedia :D

MysticEntity
01-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Go to http://www.onemanga.com..They have all the latest chapters.

dollmage
01-06-2008, 06:41 AM
wow thank you so much =)

blackrosetwilight
01-31-2008, 07:27 PM
she still go beaten even though she's a you know what

Souhi
01-31-2008, 09:18 PM
she still go beaten even though she's a you know what

More like, reverted at the worst possible moment. For some..weird reason.

Gjallarhorn
01-31-2008, 09:30 PM
More like, reverted at the worst possible moment. For some..weird reason.

It's because Kubo Tite hates us. He dragged on that godforsaken Szayel fight for WAY too long, and Nnotra's taken out Ichigo, then Nel, and now he's fighting on a superior level to Kenpachi.

I also wanted to mention something a bit more specific about Nel's mask eyes. One of her favorite techniques, even during her time as an Espada, was when she'd absorb a reiatsu blast (Cero, Gran Rey Cero, etc.) by swallowing it. After she swallows it, those eyes glow, and then she fires it back out. She uses this against one of the Privion Espada, and then again Nnotra.