PDA

View Full Version : Came true

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Has anything you wishes, or like to happen, happened?

I've always wanted a boy for a bff, since they're loyal. And, it just happened ^.^ Plus he's really funny, and loves cupcakes/kittiez<3333 lol
That's one of them.

Asriel
12-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I wanted my mother to finally understand that I like being a goth since she was against it for a little while.

And guess what?
She does.

foxkit2409
12-08-2007, 08:17 PM
I wanted my mom to understand why I like anime, I forced her to listen to some dot hack music and now she likes it^^(after 4 years of complaining about my music

Asriel
12-08-2007, 08:21 PM
I wanted my mom to understand why I like anime, I forced her to listen to some dot hack music and now she likes it^^(after 4 years of complaining about my music

Wow same here.
My mom allways wondered why I went around singing japanese songs and watching anime and buying a lont of manga.
I had her watcha few episodes of naruto and Bleach.

She watches them both now everytime they come on.
Funny.:p

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-08-2007, 08:30 PM
To meet an amazing person. I met three, my closest friends. That has got to be a dream come true.

Derrick Remon
12-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Let's see: People actually realizing I even post on this forum! Go me! =D

jewel2sparkle
12-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Ehh....not really. Actually, everything I want is kinda of just unreachable to me...thats why above my sig it says....well you can just look. But yeah, it's a sad story.

Asriel
12-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Ehh....not really. Actually, everything I want is kinda of just unreachable to me...thats why above my sig it says....well you can just look. But yeah, it's a sad story.

Well there are a few things out there we'll never get.
For me I have a lot more than things that did happen for me.

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-21-2008, 09:04 PM
I wished my parents would stop harassing me about my lucky star obsession.

After a while, they did.

Sanosuke23
01-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I have the exact inverse of that.

Why, just last week I was thinking how awesome my life's been becoming and then BAM!

Unexplained partial paralysis of the facial nerve.

demon_girl_
01-21-2008, 09:11 PM
nothing for me.....none of my wishes have come true......

CrimsonMoon
01-22-2008, 02:03 AM
Watching Sweeney Todd, if that counts. Well, I've been waiting since last year so I can safely say it's a dream come true.

Ball Tripper
01-22-2008, 02:10 AM
There is nothing I've ever really wished for and meant it. Sometimes I'll say I'd like to win the lottery, but that of course has never happened.

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-22-2008, 02:36 AM
I want have a happy familly in the real or in this AF...
And its already came true...^^

And my dream is have a good bf too..=D

ChibiNaruto
01-22-2008, 02:38 AM
I want to get into law school. We'll see where that goes I guess, but so far, not looking so well :( *tears*

I've asked a lot during my lifetime, and I've been very blessed. So I'm not really complaining :)

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-22-2008, 03:03 AM
Another wish that came true was when I wished for 5 dollars for cigarettes, because I accidentally left my wallet at home.

Then I found 5 dollars on the ground while walking to town with my friend.

Fabala
01-22-2008, 03:50 AM
Yes, because I make them happen ;p

Though there was an interesting time coming back from a field trip long, long ago. We were early enough that we would have to attend a full class. I idly wished we would get stuck in traffic so that wouldn't happen. Few minutes later the bus stopped. A tree had fallen on the road in front of us, which held us up enough to get back juuust as school was letting out.

███
01-22-2008, 06:19 AM
I wished myself to eat some food today, that came true.

Lune Cy
01-22-2008, 07:08 AM
i dont wish...and everything i wish for happens..^^

uhm let me see...i wanted to have a nice b-day...and i had ! muchos thanks for me friends..^^

Hideki Motosuwa.
03-22-2008, 08:07 PM
When I was little, I wished to grow up big and strong to help others with their problems...let's just say that half of that wish came true. >.>

Bou
03-22-2008, 08:32 PM
I wish for alot of things, most of them come true. Like getting this computer, and meeting Pete wentz <3 So, yeah, They did come true! :D

angelic_assasin
03-22-2008, 10:27 PM
i've always wished i could make sigs =3 and after a while of practise, ^^ i could.

Eikoseisui
03-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Throughout most of my life, I wished I could go to Japan. I ended up getting to go on a class trip during the summer of 2006. It was awesome. XD

-Kitsune-
03-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Let's see... the only wishes that came true of mine are when I wished to get out of the town I was living in (Kinda wished that in anger.) and about 6 months later we moved 200 miles north of there. Then a year later I realized how awesome my old town was and wished we could move back and now we're back here ^.^; The wierd thing is that I never told my mom I wanted to move o.O

Perpetual Specter
03-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I wished that I would one day rid my computer of viruses after 5 years and now it happened just recently.

Inactive Account 0061
03-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Hmm. Wishes never comes true for me lol O_o

~*Red*~
03-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Well, after a few months of being single, I was ready to find myself a new girlfriend. I found her, and it's our three month anniversary in five days.

███
03-23-2008, 03:32 AM
Once I was in the car and really busting to go to the toilet, I wished that I would make it in time.

My wish came true.

BuLmA
03-23-2008, 03:42 AM

uhm let me see...i wanted to have a nice b-day...and i had ! muchos thanks for me friends..^^
Know what?? you can grant someone's wish you know....and that's me!!..
it's too easy....all you have to do is delete those gifts that I gave you.=)......
"I wish that Lune Cy will delete all the gifts I gave him"^^....
And don't ask why that's my wish guys....T_T

BuLmA
03-23-2008, 03:43 AM

Know what?? you can grant someone's wish you know....and that's me!!..
it's too easy....all you have to do is delete those gifts that I gave you.=).........
"I wish that Lune Cy will delete all the gifts that I gave him"^^....
And don't ask why that's my wish guys....T_T

Amray
03-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Yes, We got a Plasma Screen with Surround and I watch Anime on it everyday. ^_^

omniking3
03-23-2008, 09:45 AM
I wish my parents didn't ban so called "mind-controlling japanese media", being anime, manga, videogames...

That doesn't stop me from torrent'ing/youtube'ing every episode I want to see. My parents dont't even think I watch anime even more. They are strictly anti-violence, so they would never allow most shows. If they caught me watching Death Note, or an episode of Bleach in which they bleed for half-an-hour straight (seriously, WTF!?), I would be in deep shirts.

Knuffle Bunny
03-23-2008, 11:18 AM
I gave up on wishes a loong time ago. I realized that really, just wishing doesn't solve any problems, you have to go out and make it happen on your own. None of my wishes have come true, but i'm prefectly happy as it is. Instead of wishes, i've changed them into goals.

qG.Shogun
03-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Not really i suppose they dont come true when i wish for something or i already forgot it.