PDA

View Full Version : Ever Lost A friend?

Twig Ee
12-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I Cant see my friends now because of their parents and i am so mad.
Has this happened to you?
I didnt even do anything!:banghead:

Bite Von Togh Hattori
12-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Yea I lost my friend too World of Warcraft ): (No more need saying anything else there).

sa5m
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah... my best friend moved away in 7th grade.

JuicedUp
12-08-2007, 01:28 PM
I had a friend who moved away in first grade, and I still miss him.

Another one moved away at the beginning of middle school. He wasn't very close but I wish we could've spent more time together.

Starting this year one of my former best friends moved to another school. I'm kind of bummered.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
*Pokes signature*

Besides Legend, I haven't lost anyone. I was never too social, so I didn't even have the chance to lose a friend. Well, I did have a "friend" who kind of back-stabbed, but I never liked her to being with O_o. I dunno, I just hope I never lose any friends ^_^;.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Well, yea, my friend in 6th grade, she moved :(
In kindergarten, one of my schoolmates died... but we weren't so close though.
Idk if I lose more friends. ....but I hope I didn't. I just haven't seen them in a long time .... :(

Buruku
12-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Yea I lost my friend too World of Warcraft ):
lol

I've lost many friends to drugs, and once my best friend at the time just up and abandoned me for "cool kids." Lame.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-08-2007, 04:01 PM
lol

I've lost many friends to drugs, and once my best friend at the time just up and abandoned me for "cool kids." Lame.

>:/ That's one of the things I hate the most! Abandoning friends because your embarrassed or want to hang out "cooler kids". That's not a person you should be calling friend. >:/
Though, it never happened to me =) But I don't want other people getting abandoned like that. That's why I'm here! =^.^= lol

Fabala
12-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Meh, only to stupid things. My first was when I moved to another state. The next was older and we just grew apart. Another became increasingly obsessed with herself and her guy-of-the-moment. I parted from her to keep my sanity and because I couldn't stand her not listening to reason. Then there was the guy who couldn't keep things at "just friends." Actually, there were a few like that... I've learned I can't have male friends ^^;

Moving around the world kind of forced my friendships in the states into a weird place. I doubt they will ever be the same. But I'm married to my best friend, so all is well ^^ I never liked having large quantities of friends anyway.

Memento Mori
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I've lost alot of friends, and only about a 1/4 were my fault.

My first friend, Haley, used to live right next to me when I lived in kindergarten. We were the best friends ever. And then, I moved to Celina. It wasn't to far away from where she lived, but I've never seen her since.

The second friend I lost was a good friend of mine, Kristen. Me and my still best friend, Ann Marie, used to be very good friends with her. Then I moved away to Florida. I called Ann Marie one night, and she said Kristen has turned into a total snob because she saw these girls picking on Ann Marie's friend, Matthew. I still don't see how she found that entertaining.

The third friend I lost was Jackie. I just haven't spoken to her in the longest time.

.Lovebeat
12-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Lost 2 friends, both of them moved. I don't have any contact with them anymore and haven't had that for many many years so I don't mind.

I lost a really close one last year though, we just both had hard times.

I'm just very thankful of having more friends which I know I will never lose.

Asriel
12-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Well yes and no.

I go to a different school and I live in a different state as them but we still talk over the phone and we like to see each other over vacations.^^

Meyrin
12-09-2007, 12:09 AM
I only lost one friend by now. She died in a car accident last May.

starrenite
12-09-2007, 12:17 AM
When I read the title I thought "lost" meant "passed away"..

I've lost many friends from moving two states north, and some here have gotten sucked into WoW, Halo 3, etc to the point where they HAVE NO LIFE ANY MORE. Wahhh~

and then

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/starrenite/jaime%20misc/JP.bmp

john phillip davis ^^ was a friend of mine from the age of 3. He died when we were both 16, by huffing freon and jumping into a pool, hitting his head on the bottom and drowned in 2002.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/starrenite/jaime%20misc/ally.jpg

brittany ally harbuck ^^ was a friend of mine freshman year at college. we only knew each other for a year, but were so close that it was like i knew her my whole life. she died in a car accident the week of finals in 2005.

I still miss them every day.

LiLi.
12-09-2007, 04:27 AM
i've lost loads of friends, mainly because i had to move schools all the time ;_;

sadida
12-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Well one of my best friends moved to Canada, but i don't consider her lost. that's what facebook is for. plus i visited her in August!
Then there's this other girl who i thought was my friend for a couple years, but then she showed her true idiot nature. I tried to sustain the friendship but then i realized she was never really a friend to me all along.
So, no.

jewel2sparkle
12-09-2007, 08:57 AM
In one way or another, yes, I have lost a friend.

Finvarra
12-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Not physically.
Mentally.
Im still trying to find her again.
Shes just not answering me.
:[

gyakusetsu
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes,
My best friend in high school was shot in the back of the head in a botched drug deal...
Another good friend killed himself and two others in a car accident while drunk.

bug
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Lets see. I did loss just about all of my friends when I moved from New York to Tennessee. I guess I do miss them because one of my closest friends was back there. We never contacted each other until about 2 years ago when he called me. We talked on chat and email, but because of computer problems, we kinda lost contact completely. I also had a close friend that moved. Another friend went to a deferent high school, although, we are gonna be going to the same high school next year. And I'm switch high schools next year, so I'll have to leave behind all of the new friends I maid at this high school. Luckily though, all of my closest friends, except one, are also gonna go to the same high school as me.

Hell patrol
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
yes my dads evil landlord made us move and i lost my true love

Variados
12-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, I really want to have friends, but I am a loner. I lose my friend somewhere, some how. Recently, I lost a friend or more like she lost me, because she chose her boyfriend over me. #_# that sounds to evil, but well the thing is the her boyfriend tried to kill me in front of her, and yet she decided to live with him. So, yeah, she is just fading away like a dream...O_o

███
12-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I have the unfortunate curse of constantly having too many friends, a lot of people don't understand how much of a curse it is to be liked. I am not boasting and certainly would never brag about having too many friends. You would have no idea how many friends I have had to hang up on pretending I have no battery, how many times I have had to tell them I am out of credit just so I can get a moments peace. I would kill just for a month that I would live in a country where I didn't speak their language, just so I could have some time to do my own thing.

I find that losing friends has never bothered me, my friends panic when I say I am thinking of moving, or anything similar to those lines, but to me I just don't care.

-Batman-
12-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeah, most of them. When I graduated high school.
Ahhh I remember an active social life. It was awsome.

jratcjr
12-10-2007, 01:25 PM
well i haven't. dont really have many friends. try not to make too many. (military parents). but my cuzzin has. so i kno from her how it feels. it sux.

tishtashpoe
01-01-2008, 04:24 PM
None of my friends have moved away but my best friend went to a different college to me. We keep in contact and such still. As for other mates, I fall out with the alot XD

Knuffle Bunny
01-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I've constantly been losing friends because of job oppurtunities either in the US or another part of Canada. Mainly Alberta and the Yukon.

My best friend, All Star, is still with me, but she's threatening to track me down and kill me if I move. x3

yoko.......
01-01-2008, 04:31 PM
yes some of mine have died but we weren't that close but i still miss them and some just hate me now i don't know why but they just do, probbly because they all have kids or starting somewhere else and they just don't think i'm cool anymore. =[

Future_Defense
01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
My friends father died a few weeks ago. We knew it was coming, but still, it hurts.
12-9-07

gaburieru
01-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Not really. I would rather call them "classmates". Since they never were any real firends to. You could hang out with them after school, in the weekends and so on... but never in school. I wasn't cool enough for that.

prototypetetra
01-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I have already lost all of my friends; There is no one else to lose. I lost them in different ways: location, love, difference in belief and other abnormal problems. I will never have another friend again from now on ~ no friend, no one to lose ~ no more sadness.

blackcatme
01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
well yes, i've lost my best friend when i moved at other school, but life has to go on

Shadow of Life
01-04-2008, 07:38 AM
ye I have lost my best frend he died 3years ago =(I was in shok