PDA

View Full Version : Super GALS!

小美ドクロchan
12-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Does anyone watch it? It doesn't have much of a plot but it focuses on the lives of ko-gals (schoolgirls who are rebels in Japan, i.e. they're all about fashion and breaking the rules) I've been watching the dubbed version and.... it's really funny. XD Sometimes I agree with crazy Ran and sometimes I don't. It's important to have fun and enjoy life while you can, but you really DO need to think about your future sometimes or you're gonna fail as an adult. x_x

Silly Ran. XD

Rei is....<3

Buruku
12-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I watched some of this. What was that one thing they always said..."thats a number #1 rule for Gals" or something, I thought it was kinda funny. I remember there were parts that I liked because it wasn't like any other anime I'd seen, but I didn't like the really skinny and long fingernailed look.

Maybe I should watch it again.

_CTA_
12-04-2007, 10:57 AM
I didnt watch it YET. I have all of the manga. Its hilarious! I love Miyu. (Since I read GALS! Miyu became my nickname. Even my deviantart is yamazakimiyu)

But too bad the anime and manga has different story lines. :( If there is a GALS! Live Action it will be so cool! XD

小美ドクロchan
12-04-2007, 01:38 PM
I want to get the manga. =O It's good then? The anime is really hilarious. My favorite part so far is when Ran bumps into Aya on the train and messes up her lipstick so it goes across the side of her face. Ran begins to laugh at her and in the English dub she says "HAHAHA YOU LOOK RETARDED!!!" XD I nearly died laughing.

elementalgerad94
12-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Yeah I have watched the anime series and it was cool my fav. characters is Ran and Aya

Mei Kanami
12-28-2007, 02:05 AM
I already watched the anime and also read the manga!
The story is really really funny...!
I like that anime so much...! ^.^

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-30-2007, 05:33 PM
One of the very shoujo that I'll actually watch. I love GALS! so much ^_^! My favorite character has to be Yuuya, but if I had to choose a gal it'd be Ran. I mean, how can you not like Ran? She's the epitomy of girl power!

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I read the manga...
The story is very funny..
I like Aya... Because she's cute...^^

Kyokuns_true_Love
01-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh, yesh! I watched the Japanese and the English dub~!
This was quite a funny anime~!
Yays~!
Yesh.... Otohata-kun <3

sakura rukia
01-02-2008, 03:00 PM
yay my fave charactor is ran kotobuki she is hilarous i never knew miyu was a killer or a gang member but aya is cool