PDA

View Full Version : loves biggest flaw.

Sushi Love
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
What about love do you hate, cant stop loving the wrong girl, cant find it, what? Say anything. From the heart. Mine is having the one i love not love me back, and the one i dont love loving me.

sa5m
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
No matter what, someone always gets hurt.

Sushi Love
12-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I know if you dont get hurt, most likely someone is.

postiljon
12-03-2007, 04:55 PM
*the one i love not love me back*

I had the same situation..until november,when she said to me that she love me too ^^
I believe in miracles now!!!
Cause between us is illicit love. Her friends hate me etc.
She had to choose..and she choosed me and lost her friends,that's miracle( that she choosed me).
I feel bit guilty too,because of me she lost her friends.. :/
But hey,what friends are they when they proscribe our love?!
Sad situation,but I'm happy and she too :)
I hope it begins to be better and better ..

Inamorata
12-03-2007, 05:01 PM
What about love do you hate, cant stop loving the wrong girl, cant find it, what? Say anything. From the heart. Mine is having the one i love not love me back, and the one i dont love loving me.

If someone isnt in lvoe with you aswell. Leave them alone. No use bugging them. If someone loves you go for it. Take chances my friend, because thats all life will ever measure out to be. =\
Love is about a mutual feeling between two people. Having a connection that drives you two to strive for one another. Love has to have trust, respect, and passion(love).

jewel2sparkle
12-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't really think *true* love has any flaws. And I also don't think humans can show/give *true* love. But I'm just a kid, what do I know about love...

Inamorata
12-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Love has flaws. Nothing is truely perfect. Its how you handle those flaws that matter. Say my husband and I for example. We argue from time to time, but in the end we hold each other in bed, and admire one another. We'll always love one another.. through the bad and the good.

Crippe
12-03-2007, 05:10 PM
the biggest flaw is that sooner or later someone's gonna get hurt. -.-

Hell patrol
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
My promblin is i cant amit that i love her but i do

Meiras
12-03-2007, 05:23 PM
My problems with love.... Is confessing it, and saying it....

Morris
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM
The biggest flw is the ever present possibility of divorce (provided you marry and then it messes up) yeh divorce could hit you quite hard.

Luckily (or not) I have never been in love yet so my views are very restricted

Acnologia
12-03-2007, 06:24 PM
The fact that the person you love may not feel the same for you

Sushi Love
12-03-2007, 06:29 PM

Thats the problem i have.:<.<:

Baka Tenshi
12-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I always fall for the wrong guys and end up heart broken. Its better to just be alone.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
12-03-2007, 06:56 PM
I hate love, but I love to hate.

smile1010
12-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Hm..
Me liking a guy, and then the guy going out with my best friend..
happened to me twice......

jewel2sparkle
12-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Love has flaws. Nothing is truely perfect. Its how you handle those flaws that matter. Say my husband and I for example. We argue from time to time, but in the end we hold each other in bed, and admire one another. We'll always love one another.. through the bad and the good.

Very touching, but I still must disagree. Your opinion is fine but, still...there is a perfect love that humans really can't comprehend.

Asriel
12-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I don't really think *true* love has any flaws. And I also don't think humans can show/give *true* love. But I'm just a kid, what do I know about love...

Same here.
I think love is nothing but a mere word trying to describe something that knowones ever had.
If there was ever any true love
There would be no fighting,arguments,pain,and finally the point when you have broken up.
I see it this way because of my parents and besides the fact that,i'm just a gloomy kid anyway.But still what would I know?:closedeye

keezy.
12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
My problem with love is that I hate that I can't stop thinking about the person I love. I wish I could change that fact.
I hate that the person I love has given me teenage-girl-syndrom. I write our names together in hearts. I can't stop thinking about him. Whenever the name of that person is said I can't help but smile. I giggle when he talks to me.
I hate teenage-girl-syndrom... it shows that I'm weak T^T *sniffles*

Sushi Love
12-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Every time i think of that person i love it kills me. Cause i know i"m going to be sad over them.

BuLmA
12-04-2007, 04:21 AM

Indeed! we have to accept defeat....anyway it's not the end of the world if the person you love doesn't love you. Remember there's a lots of ladies in the world.But in the end you'll be loved & loved by someone.Don't lose faith.

-Kitsune-
12-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Becuase the rule of "If you dont allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile" kinda always applies =/ No matter what, it never can just happen perfectly and you almost never find the right person on your first shot >.>

Sushi Love
12-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Becuase the rule of "If you dont allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile" kinda always applies =/ No matter what, it never can just happen perfectly and you almost never find the right person on your first shot >.>

Isn't that true, i've had enough shots, also glasses. There will never be a perfect situation, it will all ways be flawed. Thats why you fight and distroy yourself for others.:banghead:

DaSOCOM
12-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Only thing about love is the fact that I tend to find it in older, married women. While it shows amazing choice on my behalf (somebody else thought they were good enough to keep for life, too!!), it sucks. I would like to find a woman I absolutely click with that is single.

But just remember, kids. While you can't buy love, you can most certainly rent it out for a while. LOL.

Peace,
DaSOCOM

Karel
12-04-2007, 03:01 PM
a quote from a song..

Get it right, worth a fight

"Cause love is something you can't change.. when it breaks, all it takes is some trying"

There sure isn't much love now a days, it's simply based on pleasure and money.

I don't know, my biggest problem with love was my lack of confidence.. I deem myself unworthy.. my life.. my past, my style. I've been trying to start fresh but now I can't seem to fit in with people around here. I always avoided the wrong crowds and tried just being with a nice responsible girl. Doing that.. I kinda threw away who I was and what defines me, it's no wonder I could not fit in.. I was trying to be something I wasn't

Well that pretty much came to an end when I realized that if people are going to see you.. they should see the true person with out the need to cover your face. If they don't like you.. than who cares, it's not the end of the world.

Ryth
12-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Dependency on that person is the ultimate flaw.

Aki no iko
12-04-2007, 04:21 PM
The fact that false love may blind one

Gizoku
12-04-2007, 05:25 PM
I hate that you cant controll your partners free will xD...as in, if they cheat on you and you could of controlled them from doing so. [D: I dont think people will understand what I'm getting at ^^;]

lovelicious
12-04-2007, 06:52 PM

True...
But to remember that sometimes, when you look after *love*, it may seem that you always find the wrong person - but when you don't look after it, *love* will find its way to you. That's kind of true. Why? Because that's how I have my bf now...

*Amber*
12-04-2007, 07:09 PM
The biggest flaw is even after all the time you've been with them there can be things that you will never know about them.

Derrick Remon
12-04-2007, 07:13 PM
L-O-V-E-S is spelled with 5 letters... I hate it because my Vocabulary only goes up to words that have 4 letters... ;-;

Love is a illusion of greed, simple:
Why would you want love for? The person who LOVES you just wants in your pants, not really with you... >[

███
12-05-2007, 06:48 AM
The amount of time it wastes.

Sushi Love
12-05-2007, 02:26 PM
The biggest flaw is even after all the time you've been with them there can be things that you will never know about them.

I know right, like this one girl and i went out for a year and a half, and im finding more out now than when we were together.

Baka
12-05-2007, 04:45 PM
The only thing wrong about love is that it doesn't last.

Sushi Love
12-18-2007, 01:40 PM
You know a big problem is that somtimes people cant get the singnals, they end up totally making a fool out of them selves without knowing the other is not intrested.

Caelus
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Loves biggest flaw? It's randomness, and how stubborn it is. One day you can just randomly see someone in a different light, and fall head over heels. And as much as you want to stop feeling that way, sometimes you just can't. Gah...it sucks.

小美ドクロchan
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
People I "love" that don't feel the same way and people who "love" me but I don't feel the same way. >_<

Though it's always been infatuation. Love is....well......a heavy word for it.^^;

Another thing that sucks is when everyone around you has someone but you don't. Gawd, I hate Valentine's Day....T_T

Khanxay
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
"loves" biggest flaw is that it's spelled wrong. It's missing an '

That aside, the flaw is how the idea of "Love" is percieve differently for each person/group. In some show on Nick (Fairly Odd Parents I think)...forcing one to do all the manual labor is the greatest way to express love. Now that doesn't exactly apply here does it?

Magisha
12-18-2007, 10:19 PM

Exactly. . . You love someone, but they don't love you. You never thought about someone or never even talked to them, and they love you back. . . -_____-;;

*sigh*

Love is so complicated. . . It's hard to tell from actual/real love to just a small crush. Also, once you find the right person, love can't last forever. . . They might break your heart and you'll be ending up with regret, sadness and guilt in yourself for a long time. . .

Well, I believe everyone has a match somewhere in this world, but the problem is. . . Who? How long will it take to find the perfect, 'someone,' and on that journey you might figure out some people weren't meant for each other. . . *sigh*

What I'm frustrated about is that love will hurt at least someone. =(

Wio
12-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I don't define love like others do. Love is wanting someone else to be in a good position, to be happy. There are no flaws in having such a desire.

小美ドクロchan
12-19-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't define love like others do. Love is wanting someone else to be in a good position, to be happy. There are no flaws in having such a desire.

That is very true!

I guess most people are talking about infatuation. ^^;

daft
12-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Love's biggest flaw: You can't please anyone, so please yourself.

Yet, I continue to love and not be loved.

Damn, my stubborn heart! >.<

zyronet
12-20-2007, 12:05 AM
That it means sacrifice.

Kloud_Seven
12-20-2007, 12:50 AM
It has a high chance of making you blind.

Sushi Love
12-21-2007, 03:32 AM
That it means sacrifice.

Sometimes you sacrifice everything you want to make them happy and they give you nothing in return.:banghead:

Raksha Keller
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Well, I dated this guy for three weeks. At the moment I didn't like him but I sure did care for him and I could tell he loved me. Well, I broke up with him and now he is dating another girl and is "madly" in love with her and now of all freakin' time I realize that I love him... thats my problem.

Lune Cy
12-21-2007, 04:23 PM
why the need for the words..i love you ? when u get dumped..u feel sad..because? u miss the idea that someone was loving you..kinda selfish ?
if you do have feelings..just be yourself and show ur love with ur deeds..show ur gratutude towards him/her that he/she is with u..and if it ends..whatever the reason may be..u wont be sad..u stayed true to urself and did ur best...there will be that person that will show his/her feelings not only in words or simple deeds like kissing..sex..hanging out with u..but that person will appreciate everything that u do..when its good or bad...And 1 more thing..why do people say..i'll die for you ?...if u Really love that person..then why die for any kind of reason and leave that person in pain ?

Animeonigirl
12-21-2007, 07:11 PM
For once my love life is going great(I Dont want to brag but its true)
before I would always fall for the wrong guy and two of them called me ugly(it really hurt when they said that)well I have a bf but he didnt like me before (and I was very jealous when he went out with the girl I now hate) but i couldnt forget bout him and now we're going out and we've been toghter for 9 months! and we both want it to last longer

Caelus
12-21-2007, 10:24 PM
So...what's with kids 12-16 nowadays throwing around the word love? That's a huge flaw of love, how often the word is misused >.>

And not just by people that young, but those kids are almost always wrong about it.

Kawairashii hikari
12-21-2007, 10:31 PM

Im sort of going through that... im starting to not being able to stand it. Its so aggravating... <.<

Asriel
12-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Care to know what I think loves biggest flaw is?
Just read my sigs or maybe some past posts.You'll figure it out.

Well anyway,

That love is just a total waste and an complete illusion only to blind those who truly believe in it.Don't believe in it,and your eyes have awakened to anew path to which when you can finally see that love is just another crack pot word that people came up with to describe how they feel.Well that and the fact that people believe in it so much that this is where a lot of the hatred comes from^^

Caelus
12-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Care to know what I think loves biggest flaw is?
Just read my sigs or maybe some past posts.You'll figure it out.

Well anyway,

That love is just a total waste and an complete illusion only to blind those who truly believe in it.Don't believe in it,and your eyes have awakened to anew path to which when you can finally see that love is just another crack pot word that people came up with to describe how they feel.Well that and the fact that people believe in it so much that this is where a lot of the hatred comes from^^

I'm not trying to bust on ya...but at 13, how much actual love experience can most have?

Asriel
12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
None.I'm just disturbed in a way.

niKopol
12-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Love's biggest flaw is love itself.

Leorina
12-22-2007, 12:13 AM
It blinds you pretty badly.
You think you love someone, you do the guchi-guchi ( ;D ), you break up a couple weeks later. Ah, yes, it's a bittersweet deal indeed.

Beast
12-22-2007, 03:39 PM
It blinds you pretty badly.
You think you love someone, you do the guchi-guchi ( ;D ), you break up a couple weeks later. Ah, yes, it's a bittersweet deal indeed.

Just because you got stuck with that doesn't mean thats all that love is.

Inamorata
01-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Love's biggest flaw: You can't please anyone, so please yourself.

Yet, I continue to love and not be loved.

Damn, my stubborn heart! >.<

I agree with the pleasing yourself part, but I think its possible to please another aswell. :P I think loves biggest flaw is Interest. I think two people have to seriously be infatuated with each other to really be in love. You and that person have to enjoy every inch of one another and be able to handle one anothers bad sides.

ChibiNaruto
01-07-2008, 02:14 AM
#1. Having to put your heart out only to have it crushed.
#2. Never knowing what could have been.
#3. Puppy love (infatuation) vs Real love
#4. Love makes the relationship more intense, which can cause greater intensity in arguing.

And the most important thing that I hate about love: It's something I have no control over.

Ari_86
01-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Thinking about the one I love all day and then having it hurt you cant be with that one.

Rave_Grip
01-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Aww, so cute.

Anyways, I think I disagree. Love is what you make of it, just like everything immesurable. It's not like love isn't perfect, it's the person who is not perfect. Love is a living entity, a pure feeling, a true emotion...

And why would one hate love? Love isn't meant to be hated; it's the person you give your love to, which subsequently results whether or not that person gets hurt.

If you're the type of guy who gets "Oh, love is ****, it sucks, no such thing as love" and assume that they are all philosophical ... well, as my master said "youngsters don't know ****" :p

Hate is the opposite of love. hate that, hate that feeling, not love >_>

Love is so complicated. . . It's hard to tell from actual/real love to just a small crush. Also, once you find the right person, love can't last forever. . . They might break your heart and you'll be ending up with regret, sadness and guilt in yourself for a long time. . .

Well, I believe everyone has a match somewhere in this world, but the problem is. . . Who? How long will it take to find the perfect, 'someone,' and on that journey you might figure out some people weren't meant for each other. . . *sigh*

What I'm frustrated about is that love will hurt at least someone. =(
Like I said before.

And love does last forever, no matter if it's inside a person or it's just around. Simply put, God is love. And there is no perfect one in this world, because nobody is perfect, and thus everyone has faults. Besides, finding your 'true love' or the 'perfect one' is impossible or particularly hard because of the society barriers, cultural differences and age.
And it's easy to distinguish a crush from love. If you can accept the true self/personality of a person and have a small feeling of commitment, then it might be love... or it is love.

Am I on the topic anyway? :closedeye

Shia_san
01-07-2008, 08:32 PM
the problem for me is i can't find love!!! :broken:
sigh...still waiting.

myahon
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Love is almost NEVER mutual. You think it's common? Most people who claim love don't have real love. Real love is also rare, and mutual real love is as rare an anime sale that isn't sold out of Trigun.

At least you aren't her.
http://i1.tinypic.com/8af49jm.jpg

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm only 16, I've never loved(relationship wise). I'm a 16 year old boy who has never been on a date, let alone even hang out with a girl for a long time. I'm hopless when it comes to these kind of things. All I can say is that love's biggest flaw is that it's never complete and true. By that I mean, If it was true love, you'd do anything for that person(some things too graphic to mention).

Rave_Grip
01-08-2008, 03:38 AM
I'm only 16, I've never loved(relationship wise). I'm a 16 year old boy who has never been on a date, let alone even hang out with a girl for a long time. I'm hopless when it comes to these kind of things. All I can say is that love's biggest flaw is that it's never complete and true. By that I mean, If it was true love, you'd do anything for that person(some things too graphic to mention).
That doesn't necessarily have to be true love. It can also be crazy love.

Okay, let's assume love is never perfect. Then it's upto the person to use that incomlete feeling / emotion, turn it into something divine. This isn't easy, because no human is perfect. And obviously, being in love means that you are loyal and understanding, to put it simply. And none of us are perfect, so some things lack somewhere in their relationship. But when you love somebody [and hopefully they love you back] you are expected to open up and try your best to keep the relationship going. And when you said anything, the person also has the right to reject if he or she does not want to do something they don't like, and your partner is supposed to be understanding and vice versa.

To me, love is complete and true. Not just because I said "God is love", but also that love does relieve you of all the pain you've been through. It brings a rainbow in the middle of a storm. It brightens you up, makes you smile. It's just upto [us] humans to use love and make the best out of it, depending on the way we percieve things in life.
Hey, life and love are what you make of them.

CapnJack
01-08-2008, 03:40 AM
What about love do you hate, cant stop loving the wrong girl?...

Bingo. >.>

MissChelly
01-08-2008, 04:15 AM
I think the biggest flaw in love is the act of vunerability. When you're really in love, you don't guard yourself any longer because you trust that person whole and in that, you set yourself up with the possibility they'll just take that for granted.

Rave_Grip
01-08-2008, 08:34 PM
I think the biggest flaw in love is the act of vunerability. When you're really in love, you don't guard yourself any longer because you trust that person whole and in that, you set yourself up with the possibility they'll just take that for granted.
Then it's the person's fault, ne?

demon_girl_
01-08-2008, 09:39 PM
theres no happily ever after, i can't stop thinking about who i love, they keep coming into my thoughts, not a lot of time to be with them, to many fights.

alarix
01-08-2008, 10:15 PM

When I love someone who loves the person who loves the person who loves me. (A love quadrilateral, see?)

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Basically how vulnerable love can make you feel, and then to have it made even worse, when in the end someone always gets hurt and you end up back alone again ... wishing you'd have seen it coming or that you'd not taken the chance in the first place. That's only my views mind, having been in that situation ...