PDA

View Full Version : Who's life would you trade places with for a YEAR?

Derrick Remon
12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
I would definently trade places with Sidney Crosby, Hockey Player for the Pittsburgh Penguins. He is getting Paid Millions of $ and guess what else? He is living in a Expensive Mansion that he doesn't have to even pay for! OMG! I would definently trade places with him for a YEAR or more!

Aizmov
12-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Steve Jobs

Hell patrol
12-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Bill gates hes rich i mean very rich hes the richest man on earth and hes sort of a role modle to me

PanzerJager
12-02-2007, 04:54 PM
A ninja.. :ninja::ninja::ninja:..

DOOM!
12-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Obviously the percentage of members who wish to temporarely switch places are:
49% with rich characters, so they can arrange a payoff for themselves.
41% with Eris, so they can finally look in the mirror, and attest that they can die enlightened.
6% with a Mod, so their posts won't be considered spam, and mandatorily ALWAYS be right in a debate despite their absent intelligence.
4% with Sagat, so they can threaten some flaming/bullying pedestrians.
and 10% with Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded, so they can find out if God exists or not.

Pkmn Trainer
12-02-2007, 05:25 PM
I guess I'd trade places with Donald Trump for a year. He's one rich Sob..lol.

Buruku
12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Maybe Prince William or Harry?
I don't idolize them or anything, but I just want to know what its like to:

1. Be a man
2. Be rich
3. Have tons of women who want to sleep with you
4. Speak with a British accent
5. Be royal

It's just kind of the opposite of what my life is now, it would be fun to try it out.

Eris
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
41% with Eris, so they can finally look in the mirror, and attest that they can die enlightened.

Look in the mirror!? Then they would turn to stone, and then I would turn to stone!!

DOOM!
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Look in the mirror!? Then they would turn to stone, and then I would turn to stone!!
No they won't... you, wont, because that's how Perseus used to take a glance at you?

Eris
12-02-2007, 06:26 PM
No they won't... you, wont, because that's how Perseus used to take a glance at you?

But that was a bronze shield, the image was all wobbly and distorted. Modern mirrors are a different deal entirely.

Aizmov
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Bill gates hes rich i mean very rich hes the richest man on earth and hes sort of a role modle to me

Bill Gates as a role model! :eek: If it is role model then I'd choose Richard Stallman.
You should read some history, MS-DOS that made Microsoft rich wasn't developed by Microsoft. Microsoft got lucky wiith MS-DOS and Windows, mostly due to IBM's strategy which backfired at IBM, in reality all what they were doing was copy everything the FSF and Apple came up with.

Vasarian
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Well I don't like what he does but Justin Timberlake.... Why? Well cuz he is a superstar, he have everyhing that he want and almost every girls go crazy around him... LOL!

chappie1989
12-03-2007, 02:25 AM
The first question would be: will they be in my body as well. If so you might rethink with who you want to trade places with. Because they might seriously mess up your life when you are living their life.
Assuming the topic they would be in your body as well and they would do something with your life you would not expect.

Does time play a factor in it? Meaning can you trade places with someone from another time? or does that person still have to be alive?

Though i might trade places with a soldier from WWII just to see what it is like. because those movies can't really let you experience the fear and pain.

UrusaiSevera
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Obviously the percentage of members who wish to temporarely switch places are:
49% with rich characters, so they can arrange a payoff for themselves.
6% with a Mod, so their posts won't be considered spam, and mandatorily ALWAYS be right in a debate despite their absent intelligence.
4% with Sagat, so they can threaten some flaming/bullying pedestrians.
and 10% with Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded, so they can find out if God exists or not.

I would trade with you Dr.McDoom, for the sole purpose to learn you how to count.

110% must be the new 100% ?

Manhattan_Project_2000
12-03-2007, 10:07 AM
I would trade with you Dr.McDoom, for the sole purpose to learn you how to count.

Actually, it's 120%, but who's counting?

UrusaiSevera
12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Actually, it's 120%, but who's counting?

If you add 10% to begin with, I guess another 10% wouldn't hurt.

darkjester
12-03-2007, 10:35 AM
I actually would not mind trading places with a homeless man for a year to see how fortunate I really am.

The Governator
12-03-2007, 10:50 AM
I actually would not mind trading places with a homeless man for a year to see how fortunate I really am.

You dont have to do that, you just have to look at them and you already feel superior.

I would trade places with one of these aid workers and completely mess up there entire operations.

DOOM!
12-03-2007, 02:34 PM

You should indeed, Urusai Severa, so you can learn the meaning of significance. Because if you already did, you'd acknowledge that as either:
a)A phantasious entrance of the author in the game.
b)That an extra 10% is what makes ME the cherry on top of the icing.
I don't bust numbers randomly, y'know.

But that was a bronze shield, the image was all wobbly and distorted. Modern mirrors are a different deal entirely.
Yeah, well... um... Hey, remember the time when Perseus used to dunk in the sea, to find Ceto, and we would throw stale cream at him to see who catces him on the fly? Good times, eh?